Secretaries Club Ch. 02: Trixie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened a day when Trixie added a bit extra of sleeping pills in his coffee, so he slept all day. When everyone left, she proceeded with her plan and went to Rob's office and locked the door, then woke him up.

"Boss, boss, wake up!" she said while shaking his shoulder. Rob reacted but yet he was sleepy.

"What, what's going on?" he mumbled confused and quite clumsy.

"You fell asleep again, it's almost 7 o'clock," Trixie informed.

"Again? Oh damn it, well..." he said and then he yawned, "... guess it wasn't my day after all..." he added.

"Don't be so sure..." she muttered and jumped on him.

Trixie kissed him uncontrollably, Rob couldn't resist and let her go further. She caressed his body and stuck her tongue inside of his mouth, he opened his eyes surprised but pleased; finally he got something from her than just frustrations. When she stopped, Trixie helped him to stand up and leaned him on his own desk.

"What are you doing?" he said.

"Oh sorry, I forgot it..." Trixie replied and she grabbed him again.

Astonished, Rob saw her secretary stripping off his suit. He tried to touch her and take off her skirt but got repelled, "Don't touch!" she said. Once he was naked, she stared at his stiff dick, nothing special in Trixie's opinion, "Like most bosses, big ego, small dick..." she thought.

Taking control of situation, she leaned him on the desk again, leaving his ass exposed. His hard dick was pressed against the table and he felt insecure, dominated.

"What are you doing?" he repeated.

"Now we are ready, asshole. Now you're gonna pay for all humiliations I suffered from you..." Trixie said triumphant.

Rob tried to stand up but she pinned him down on the table while taking off her skirt and underwear. It was better for him not seeing what was happening, a dick almost double his own size sprang free, she shoved two fingers inside his mouth and stretched it all she could. Rob mumbled powerless and felt something behind him, it was very familiar but he wasn't used to the sensation...

It was a dick rubbed against his ass!

"Sanders! Stop it please! I'm sorry!!" he begged.

"Too late, I'm gonna pump your ass all night long and you will learn your lesson," Trixie promised.

"I'll give you anything you want, just please don't do this!" Rob said.

"Well... besides your ass, I want a pay rise..." she muttered with sarcasm.

"You will have it, just stop this!!" he pleaded and struggled in vain.

Trixie put her hand on his left thigh, and lifted it on the table, exposing Rob's ass. He tried to grab something from the table but only caused a huge mess, keeping her hand on that thigh Trixie rubbed her glans against his asshole with the other hand, making some pressure and thanks to her precum; her glans beat his resistance and slid inside.

"Arrghh, stop!!" he shouted and bit his lips.

"Easy... don't move... and don't make it hard," she mumbled while pushing her big dick inside.

Inch by inch, her dick stretched and filled everything. Rob hit the table with his hand over and over, closed eyes and pale lips. It was the biggest and most excruciating pain he had ever felt, when her pelvis touched his buttocks, she smirked; now her boss was her bitch.

"Take it, take all that fucking dick," Trixie muttered. Rob tried to put down his leg but she avoided it.

She wrapped Rob's tie around his neck, pulling and choking him. Trixie delivered a hard spank to his buttock and pulled out her dick slowly, but the glans; then pushed it again. She repeated it several times, increasing the pace until she put one hand on his waist and the other pulling the tie; she laughed at him while fucking his asshole and saying dirty words to Rob, humiliating him and paying him back for his conduct against her.

"Just hear your moans bitch, you are just a fucking whore, a cock-addict whore!" Trixie said.

Rob felt dizzy and stunned. Never in his wildest dreams he dreamed something like what was happening, leaned down on his own desk, his ass exposed and stretched by a big fucking dick. The secretary kept him pinned down, thrusting her dick in and out of his ass; the pain lessened just a little but it was tearing him apart. His rectum and bowels were burning, the waves of pain were invading his rear as she was shoving her dick inside, but relief appeared when Trixie pulled it out.

That was all what he could feel, Trixie instead was feeling an immense pleasure, fulfilling her revenge against Rob. Setting a relentless pace, the secretary shook the table and Rob's body with her thrusts; every hard punch from Trixie made Rob shouted and cursed her, but she didn't stop fucking his ass.

"Fuck... you're tight... yes!" the secretary moaned while giving short and hard punches to Rob's ass. He cried out powerless and shocked, but there was a tiny problem for him: his cock.

At first, when he felt the touch of Trixie's dick a while ago, his cock went limp in few seconds. But now, the solid stiff cock was back and trapped between his desk and his body, he cursed her in his mind for bringing a lot of pleasure to his prostate, but... was it wrong what were they doing? Even his complains disappeared and he let out some moans, and not discomforted ones. Trixie noticed it immediately and swelled the pace of the penetration, and he moaned louder in ecstasy.

"Ah... ah... ah..."

"Yeah, you love a fucking dick in your ass. You all are the same, jerks who loves being fucked in the ass!" Trixie said, "You love a dick drilling your ass, you fucking whore, moan for me, show me how much you love it..." she added and Rob moaned out of control.

After that, her pace became frenetic. He was enjoying the unknown pleasure of anal sex but if could be better if his dick got more attention, but trapped as it was and his hands far from it, was impossible to wank it at least. She made put his leg back on the floor and grabbed him by the hips, to fuck him so deep and hard that he opened his mouth and moaned like one of the women he used to fuck from the bar or a nightclub, Trixie was so damn beautiful but full of energy she had no problem to keep the pace, her boobs and chest were covered of sweat, hair was completely wet but there was no sign of lessening or tiredness.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh yes... come on baby!" she moaned while pounding his ass that the smack noise between her pelvis and balls against his buttocks was easily hearable.

"SHIT...! FUCK...! AAAAHHH...!" Rob yelled out pleased, putting his hands on the edge of the desk to avoid shaking in excess.

The time passed and then she stopped. Burying her dick inside of her boss, she leaned down on his sweaty back and kissed his neck. Rob was breathless and it was easy for Trixie to pulled out her dick, helped him to stand up and then laid down on the desk, then she made Rob jumped on her and sat down on her thick cock.

"Now ride that dick..." she ordered.

Obeying her command, Rob guided that dick with a hand right to his open asshole. When he felt the glans in, he let his weight fell on it and swallowed her dick for once; with the energy left on his body he began to move up and down, Trixie moaned satisfied and squeezed his sweaty buttocks. The atmosphere of the office was filled with sex, sweat and lust and Rob was completely surrendered to his secretary.

"Swing your hips... I know you can do it better..." she mumbled and spanked his butt.

The "boss" obeyed and he bounced on that cock, adding a slight swing to his movements. She moaned in ecstasy and bent up towards his back, but putting her palms on the desk, while Rob was doing all the work. The man while going up and down, jerked his untouched dick and he felt in Heaven, now all was in balance; her dick shoved in his butt, his prostate stimulated and he was jerking his cock, the circle now was completed.

Anyone in Rob's place would think things wouldn't be better, but he was wrong. Trixie decided that he wasn't jerking his dick properly and she put her hand on it, Rob let her do the jerking. The secretary shook it faster and instead of leaving Rob going up and down alone, she moved her hips and pounded him; now pleasure was coming from both places and there was no denying, Trixie was a sex machine, Rob thought.

He squirted his huge load all over the floor and yelled pleased but Trixie wasn't ready for it, "Don't think it's over," she mumbled and moved her hips harder. Rob's flaccid pal shook up and down due to the incredible pace Trixie set, both yelled and the secretary looked the roof and without stopping she deposited her warm load inside of Rob; she didn't stop until the last drop of her sweet nectar was injected deep inside of him and made him sat down on her thighs.

They stayed like that for a while, trying to recover after that intense hardcore. Covered in sweat and almost out of stamina, they didn't care about anything else; just staying like that. Trixie put her arms around his torso and laid down on the desk, carrying his weight; he tried to complain but she said it was ok and Rob rested his body over hers.

Her cock popped out with a sticky noise, and some of her love juice slid out. Trixie rubbed her lips on his sweaty shoulders while keeping him firmly held against her body.

"I... I... I think... you learned your lesson," she said without voice, then put him on the table and stood up. She was weak and her legs were trembling, so she moved quick and got dressed. Then she picked one blank paper and wrote something on it.

"Sign this..."

Rob grabbed the pen and made a couple lines, he was so tired for that easy task.

"Good... with this I'll have your word that you will give me a pay rise and whatever I want from you... and by that I mean everything. Good night boss, sweet dreams..." she said and kissed him.

He didn't care anything, that experience was so intense and great; he would do anything to repeat again, but not that night. Rob stayed on the desk and slept couple hours, then got dressed and walking slowly he reached the elevator, pressing the P he was in the Parking Area in less than one minute, but his car was gone.

"What the fuck?" he muttered.

Walking to his spot, he found a paper pasted on a column.

"It was late to get a taxi, Trixie <3"

Rob checked his phone, 9 pm. Then his wallet, 30$. He walked to the entrance, thinking that at least she didn't took his wallet.

The End.

12