Secretary Follows Her Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She crumpled all their clothes, making a ball. Putting them behind her by the door. She leaned back, her left leg on the seat. Her right leg on the car floor. She was all smiles. John grabbed a hold of her left ankle. Bent down, started kissing it. Immediately, Mary moaned, closed her eyes. He kept kissing his way down. Kissing her calf, then the side of her knee.

Mary waited with anticipation, his mouth planting kisses inside her soft thigh. Her body shuddered, as he was kissing the space between her legs and her pussy. She opened her eyes, peering down watching. The fragrance of her pussy turned John on even more. He moaned, kissing her pussy mound. Her pussy had a strip of hair over a freshly shaved slit.

Sliding his tongue out, using the point of it to find her clit. Her right leg moves wider, her sticky pussy lips more pronounced now. Using the tip of his tongue, he follows her lips down to her sopping wet hole. Slowly, he pushed between her swollen flaps. Her pussy cum was thick, almost like honey. And it tasted like honey to him.

Mary watched every second of him eating her. Been a long time since she'd been eaten. Her hot pussy was more than ready for John. But, she was loving the way he ate her. Thought to herself, "Oh, this man knows how to eat a pussy." He licked and sucked her horny slit. Using his fingers, pushing them inside her aching hole.

Then, two fingers inside her, her pussy tight around two fingers. She bucked some, moving her body as he fingered her, Tonguing her clit, he slid a finger lower. Touching gently on her asshole. She flinched slightly. He just rubbed over and over on her wet asshole. His finger wiggled on her hole, then slowly, he pushed. She moaned a little louder. He slowly fucked her ass with his finger. Still licking her sensitive clit.

Her hands went up over her head. She moved her bottom to the rhythm of his finger. Her eyes closed, light sounds escaped her, "Ahh ahh ahh yess ahh ahh ahh" Mary shook as she came. John knew he made her cum. He smiled, still licking her pussy. He slowly pulled his finger from her tight ass.

Mary had enough, put her hands over John's ears. Pulled him up, she wanted his cock. "Enough, enough," she purred. "I want you inside me," John smiled, positioning himself between her legs. Mary readied herself, reaching down to grab his cock. Holding his tip at the entrance to her soaked hole. She whispers, "Go slow, go slow."

He obeys, taking his time filling her with his big cock. Buries his cock all the way, his balls rest on her ass cheeks. In a whisper like tone Mary says, "Oh god, oh geez, that's it, yess, oh god, feels so good, so big, yess." John slides his cock back and forth slowly. Mary enjoying every inch of it. She pants and moans.

The strokes of his cock get faster and faster. Mary panting the same way. His big cock filling her deep, balls smacking on her. She wraps her left leg around him. Thrusting herself upward to meet his strokes. He stares at her, her eyes closed tight. She moans out, "Don't stop, that's it, faster, faster, make me cum baby, make me cuuuuummmmmm!" She holds him tight with her leg.

John could feel her orgasm around his cock. So hot and so juicy she got. He looked down at her, "Hey babe, we gotta change positions. I'm getting cramped feeling this way."

"Okay, how do you want do it?" she asked.

"How's about I sit here, you ride me for awhile?" She smiled and nodded.

John sat up in the passenger side. Mary straddles her stocking legs over him. She again, grabs his cum soaked prick and sits down on his cock. "Ohhh," she purred. Her pussy clamped around his big cock. Started riding him, her huge tits bouncing in his face. His hands on both her ass cheeks. Mary bounced up and down on his cock. His mouth attempting to lick her moving nipples.

"Oh god, oh god, again, yess, again, oh John, here it comes, oh god, yessssssss!" She cums hard on top of his cock. Slowly, she wiggles her hips, sitting directly on his cock. He uses his hands, pulling her ass cheeks apart. She leans in more, her big tits, in his face. Keeping her ass open, he rubs his finger over the backside of his juiced up cock. Getting it lubed, finds her tight asshole. Slips his finger slowly inside.

He gently fingers her ass, Mary riding him uncontrollably. John getting close to cumming now. Mary can tell, she whispers in his ear, "Not yet baby, not yet, I wanna cum with you. She pants hard riding him hard. He's fingering her tight ass.

"Mary I can't hold anymore, I'm gonna cum."

Breathing heavily, Mary says, "Go baby, cum inside me, cum with me, make that big cock cum, yesss, cum baby, oh god yesss, cum baby."

John grunts, "unnnnggghhhhh." Hot spurts of sperm shoot out inside her pussy. The cum so hot inside her. Mary felt his hot sticky load in her pussy. This feeling made her cum also.

"Oh geezus, yesss, so hot, so hot, oh my god, so hot, oh my god." Her body shakes slightly, catching up with her breathing. She slows down her riding. Feeling her cum and his cum, dripping from her. His cock all sticky and creamy. Her pussy the same way. She sits still, "Oh my, that was beyond incredible John." She kissed him lightly on the lips.

Mary pulled herself off him, sitting back. John, slid back over in the drivers seat. Mary sat quietly, pondering that she just cheated on her husband. But, after what just happened, she pretty much just thought "who cares." Both of them started to dress, Their clothes all wrinkled and a mess. Neither cared.

"Well, I gotta admit, that was awesome. I normally don't like getting involved with married women, Mary, but you were irresistible. Hope I don't cause any trouble between you and your husband," John said.

Mary sighed, "I've been married too long. Ass wipe of a husband doesn't give two shits about me. That's why I did what I did. I don't care anymore. The hell with him. You gave me exactly what I need John. Don't ever worry about causing any trouble. Trust me, you didn't."

She leaned back over, planting a small kiss on him. They talked a little more. The party was starting to die down, people were leaving. Mary and John said their goodbyes. And headed their own way.

12