Secretary Sandwich Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby shuffled through her purse looking for a pen and a small piece of paper. On the piece of paper she wrote:

Enjoying the show? Make sure to watch carefully at the table and later tonight. Message me tomorrow morning.

Abby included her phone number in the message. Abby reapplied some lipstick from her purse and kissed the note leaving an imprint of her kiss in lipstick. She folded up the note and kept in her hand. She returned from the washroom but made a clear attempt of walking past the woman's table. As she passed the table she dropped the note from her left hand. The women looked up at Abby, to which Abby responded with a devilish seductive smile. She looked directly into the woman's brown eyes and winked. The last thing Abby did was bite her bottom lip seductively. This trick always got Jason and Shane in the mood and, though unsure of what effect it would have on a woman, Abby hoped it got her point across.

Abby took her seat at the table between her two men, keeping eye contact with the woman at the other table. Then she put a hand in the laps of each Shane and Jason, who both caught on soon enough that Abby had the attention of someone else in the restaurant. Naturally, they each assumed it was another man. Jason especially thought it would be fun to pick up another guy and have one of them for each of Abby's holes. As both he and Shane scanned the restaurant, neither could locate a man in the direction of Abby's gaze.

Meanwhile, Abby glanced around the restaurant. Fortunately, their table was against a wall, so she didn't have to worry about looking behind her. The place was so busy too that no one really noticed when she quickly slipped under the table, obscured by the long, white tablecloth that reached to the floor. No one, that is, beside the lady a few tables away. It was while Abby was on her knees in front of Jason, working his pants, that Jason noticed the Filipino woman across the way appear to take notice of what was going on at their table. Jason wondered if the person whom Abby was exchanging glances with was not another man at all but a woman. That thought turned Jason on even more.

Abby had freed Jason's cock and was stroking it as Jason, trying not to moan out loud, leaned over toward Shane and whispered that he thought it was the Asian girl that Abby was making eye contact with. Shane's eyes widened, as he too was very aroused by that possibility. Just then, Abby turned her attention to Shane's pants, and soon enough, both boys had their rigid cocks exposed beneath the table of the hotel restaurant.

The waiter then came by with their food, noticing they were a member short, but he didn't say anything. Abby obviously could tell he was there but didn't stop sucking Shane's cock, amused as he tried not to squirm in front of the waiter. Meanwhile, she beat off Jason with her other hand. As they were pleasured by their blonde secretary, the men noticed how the other woman was smirking as she drank her wine, clearly looking at their table and not at all oblivious to what was transpiring underneath it. Jason and Shane were sure now that it was this lady whom Abby was wooing and not a third man.

Abby went back and forth between sucking and jerking her boss and his business partner as they tried to eat their food to avoid suspicion. The waiter came by again and asked if the young lady was coming back. Jason assured the waiter that everything was fine, all while Abby's hand slid up and down his exposed shaft under the table. At the same time, she was sucking hard on Shane's penis, as Shane had one hand on Abby's shoulder under the table and the other on his fork.

Shortly after the waiter left, Abby switched her mouth onto Jason's cock while she stroked Shane's. The girl at the other table was still smiling with amusement and now appeared to be trying to keep the boys' attention as well. Both Shane and Jason were eager to see where this was all going, but nothing was going to happen until they left that restaurant, which wasn't going to happen until each of them had emptied his balls into Abby's throat, which Jason did first. He couldn't help but moan a bit, so he covered by saying how good the food was. Shane chuckled, and then it was his turn. At least Jason could finish his food now, and Abby focused solely on Shane for just a minute before he too was cumming in Abby's mouth, his seed joining his business partner's inside Abby's stomach while a little dribbled out of the corner of her mouth.

Both men were satisfied, so Abby waited until they told her it was safe to come up, and then she slipped back into her seat between them. Only then did she wipe the cum off her lip so the Asian woman at the other table could see it first. The woman raised her glass subtly, smiled and then got up from her seat. Abby hoped the girl was heading to her room, as per the note Abby had given her.

Abby ate enough of her now cold food to hold her over, and then Jason got the check so they could head up to the room. Even though the men had enjoyed good and unexpected orgasms in the restaurant, Abby still needed to be satisfied, and she was confident that she could get both of them up again quickly.

Once in the room, Jason went to close the curtains, but Abby told him to leave them open. She said she liked the thought that could be caught without even knowing it. He was OK with it, but then Shane went to get the light, and Abby insisted they leave it on. Jason thought they'd surely be seen, and Shane thought that maybe this setup had something to do with the hot girl that was at the restaurant. He whispered to Jason to go with it.

Lisa was indeed watching from her room. She had been waiting impatiently for the threesome to make its way to the room across the courtyard. She left the light off, unsure if the boys should see her, not because she didn't want the young blonde girl to know she was watching. Lisa's panties got wet when she saw them all come in. The curtains stayed open and the lights came on as the boys undressed, enhancing Lisa's lust as she saw their fit bodies. Then the boys began to undress the girl, pulling her red dress down to her ankles, exposing her underwear. The girl made out with both boys, who worked together to get her bra and panties off. Soon, only her gold-colored high heels remained.

Lisa watched the blonde bend over between the boys right in front of the window. There was hardly a doubt that Lisa wasn't the only one watching at this point, but they must not have cared. One of the boys was hard as a rock again already and pushed his dick into the girl's pussy, immediately fucking her from behind while she sucked off the other guy, who was soon fully erect as well. The boys traded places a couple times before they all got in bed.

Yes, Abby had Jason and Shane hard and ready to double penetrate her. She looked out the window again and didn't see the Asian girl but hoped she was just watching with the light out. As she was looking, Shane was underneath her, impaling her ass on her cock, and Jason was leaning in between her legs, which wrapped around his waist as he worked his dick into her tight pussy. Both boys sank balls deep into Abby, filling her to the hilt with cock. She took a deep breath and then begged for them to double-fuck her. Neither of them needed to be told twice, so they went right to taking turns going balls-deep in her, sinking in and out of her holes over and over again as she thrashed like a rag doll between them.

The sex sandwich was so intense that no one dared suggest a different position. Jason and Shane pumped in and out of Abby's ass and pussy again and again, their balls slapping against her taint each after the other as they railed her like a whore. Abby cried out with amusement and arousal, still hoping her Filipino friend was watching.

Lisa was watching all right. Without even realizing it at first, she started to masturbate. She had never thought of being double-penetrated before the other day, but now she knew she wanted it more than anything else. She also wanted to have some fun with that super cute blonde. Lisa came twice as she watched the blonde girl get fucked hard and fast, sandwiched between those two hot guys who showed a great deal of stamina, probably because they each had released a load not long ago. That girl was really getting railed!

At last, Lisa caught her breath and simply watched on as the boys mercilessly fucked that girl until they all went stiff and still. The men were undoubtedly cumming inside the girl's holes, and Lisa suspected the girl had enjoyed an orgasm or two of her own. Whatever the number of climaxes was, it was obvious that all three of them had a blast.

Before the men even pulled out of the girl, Lisa fumbled for her phone and texted the number the girl had written on the note she had left. She asked what she needed to do to experience that for herself and waited eagerly for a response.

Back in the other hotel room Abby's body shuddered as it reacted from the orgasm she received from Jason and Shane. All three of them were utterly turned on from the evening's festivities. The boys each slammed their cocks one more time into their respective holes and came together at the same time as they had so many times before. Abby wrapped her legs around Jason's waist to encourage him to cum as deep inside her as he could. As Jason and Shane emptied their balls into Abby's holes they all heard the sound of a text message from Abby's phone. Abby was sure that the message was from her Filipino friend from the restaurant. Jason pulled out from Abby's pussy with cum oozing out and then flipped on his back so Abby could remove herself from Shane's cock.

Abby walked over the table to check her phone. In fact the text message was from an unknown number. Abby unlocked her phone and read the message from her Filipino friend. Abby responded to it by saying that all the Filipino girl would have to do is show up to Abby's room tomorrow and go from there. As she pressed send, Abby could feel cum leaking from her ass and pussy. As a preview of things to come for the Filipino beauty, Abby laid down on the couch and took a picture of cum leaking from her two holes and sent it with a devil emoji. Getting up from the couch, Abby walked over to her boys, showed them the text message and divulged the whole situation. Abby sent one quick message back giving her name and received a response almost as quickly with the other girl's name. Finally they knew what to call their mystery girl.

Jason and Shane got up and left early from the room. They both would be gone for the majority of the day. Abby was originally looking forward to a day to herself and lounging by the pool, but that plan had changed. Now she was finally going to meet face to face with Lisa who had the privilege of watching Shane and Jason fuck her senseless a couple times now. Abby opened her phone and sent a message to Lisa asking if she had enjoyed the show, just to start the conversation. Lisa responded back simply with a smiley face emoji. The girls exchanged messages for the next hour finding out more about each other. Lisa explained her situation with her husband and her troubles to find any action on her solo trip to Florida. After Abby told Lisa about her last few months with the boys, she asked Lisa if she would like to join her by the pool. Lisa gladly accepted the invitation and joined Abby downstairs in the lobby. Abby, who was wearing a red single piece bikini that was completely form-fitting to go with matching high heels, requested that Lisa wear a skimpy bikini with high heels herself. Lisa just happened to have a two piece bikini that barely covered her assets, which would work perfectly. At this point, she assumed she would be showing off for the boys and was eager to look her best..

When Lisa met Abby at the pool, they greeted and hugged in a manner that was far more comfortable than either one had expected. Instead of being awkward, as it potentially could have been, they had gotten to know each other quite quickly over the past couple days. As they walked and talked, the two girls certainly made a striking pair and got a lot of people staring.

The rest of the morning breezed by as the two women got to know each other much better. The topic of sex eventually came up, of courser, and the girls had been using sexual innuendos all morning. However, it wasn't until Abby made clear that the boys were busy all day and still invited Lisa up to the room for "lunch" that Lisa realized that the proposition for this afternoon was from Abby only. The only thing Abby wanted on her menu was Lisa. It was not something Lisa had considered when she flew down here and it's not exactly what she expected when she agreed to meet Abby at the pool, but none of that mattered. In the moment, Lisa was wholly eager to have lesbian sex with the younger blonde girl, so much so that by the time girls were in the hotel the boys were far from either of their minds. Abby planned to take Lisa to her room, but when they got to the elevator, Lisa quickly pushed the button for her floor. She didn't tell Abby her reason, which was to have her toys on hand.

Abby had plenty of experience having sex with other women in college. Lisa, on the other hand had a conservative upbringing and only recently expanded her sexual experiences to include new men. Abby suspected such and was excited to not only rekindle a dying flame within herself to but help ignite a flame within this woman and show her a thing or two about pleasing a fellow female.

Jason and Shane returned to the room later that afternoon. They were both eager to see Abby and find out what she knew about Lisa. To their combined disappointment, Abby was no where to be found. Shane took this opportunity to go hang out with some college friends that were in Florida for the same conference. Jason was now alone in his group's massive hotel room. Not too long after Shane left, Jason's phone alerted him of a new message. Abby had left a large video file and a winking face in the group chat that Abby, Shane and Jason had created for themselves. Jason quickly set up his laptop and opened the file. The video started playing of Abby and Lisa side-by-side in their swimsuits and high heels, which on its own had Jason at full mast.

In this video, Abby grabbed Lisa by the hand and guided her toward the bed. The two vixens embraced each other as Abby leaned in to kiss Lisa. Lisa accepted Abby's kiss, and both girls opened their mouths to use their tongues to explore each other. The girls continued to french kiss and use there arms to caress each other in a very passionate and sensual manner.

By now Jason was sitting on his bed with his pants down so his hard dick could breathe. He quickly texted Shane to find somewhere private and watch the video, in which the girls were now progressing toward having sex. Jason started to stroke himself as the two goddess continued their show.

Abby was showing to be the aggressor of the two and directed the action. As the the girls continued to kiss, Abby took her right hand and slipped it past Lisa's bikini bottom, immediately beginning to rub Lisa's pussy, which elicited a slight moan of approval from Lisa. With Abby's other hand, she reached around and untied Lisa's bikini top. Lisa's top fell to the ground, and her magnificent tits were finally exposed to Abby and in full display to the viewer of the video.

Abby changed her focus from kissing Lisa to concentrate on Lisa's boobs. Never relenting from pleasuring her new female lover, Abby continued to rub Lisa's pussy while she started to kiss down Lisa's neck toward her tits. Using her left hand, Abby caressed one tit and kissed and sucked on the other. Lisa was in cloud nine from the attention she was receiving from Abby, finally receive action from someone other than herself since landing in Florida.

Abby was now determined to up the tempo and bring Lisa her first lesbian orgasm, so Abby switched from rubbing Lisa's now wet pussy and inserted a finger. Abby started out slow but quickly picked up the pace. She could tell Lisa was close to cumming, so she stopped caressing Lisa's tits and concentrated on her pussy. Abby inserted a second finger into Lisa's drenched pussy and frantically pumped both fingers in and out until Lisa announced that she was cumming.

Jason was now rock hard and he was stroking his cock to the scene playing out in front of him. Meanwhile in the video, Abby removed her single piece bikini, and the only thing left on either girl were their high heels. Lisa wanted to return the favor to her lover and also wanted to taste her pussy for the first time. Lisa gently pushed Abby on the bed close by. Abby's blonde strands of hair parted on both sides of the bed while she grabbed a pillow and laid it behind her for support so she could see her new lover give her oral treatment. Lisa spend no time and all and dove right in, using her tongue to lick the sweet folds of Abby's pussy. Lisa was able to taste the sweet nectar that she had never tasted before while Abby moaned in appreciation, running her right arm through Lisa's dark black hair with red streaks in it. Lisa added a single finger to continue her oral treatment of Abby's pussy, continuing the oral treatment for a short time until it was Abby's turn to orgasm. Lisa was caught off guard and flinched as Abby started to squirt, which Jason knew was a rare feat. Lisa tried her best to drink the nectar that came from Abby's pussy but struggled to keep up. As Abby was experiencing her orgasm, her toes curled in approval of Lisa's oral treatment.

The girls had both had one orgasm so far and Jason was now jacking off at full speed from the wonderful show he was watching. A message notification from Jason's phone broke his concentration and saved him from an orgasm. The message was from Abby. In the message she said for the boys not to cum from the video if they were indeed watching. If Jason and Shane followed her orders that there would be a surprise for them once the video was finished.

The video had continued to play the entire time but Jason was sure that he had not missed much. Abby was still lying on the bed but now Lisa was straddling Abby's face. Abby had already taken the hint and gotten her first taste of Lisa's pussy. Jason was getting really excited now. He and Shane both agreed on two things: they both loved double penetration and they both loved to watch two women in a 69 position. At this point in the video, the girls were very close to the latter position. Jason's erection hadn't gone anywhere, and he was now just slowly massaging his cock to keep it hard. He was really excited to find out what the surprise after the video was going to be, so he was determined to follow Abby's orders.

Abby continued her oral assault on Lisa's pussy but Lisa now bent forward to complete the 69 position, much to Jason's delight. The girls both used their tongues like pornstars, and alot of muffled moaning ensued. Abby was the first of the two to have her second orgasm of the night thanks to Lisa's tongue and fingers. Then Abby instructed Lisa to sit up so she would have better access to licking Lisa's twat. Lisa planted her knees and rocked her pelvis back and forth to match Abby's tongue, and the extra effort helped Abby bring Lisa to an orgasm, the first she had experienced that was induced orally from a woman. By the time they were done, the women were both sweating and breathing heavily from the wonderful sex they just had.

Almost immediately after the video stopped, Jason heard a knock at the door. He groaned as he had to put his pants back on, assuming it was much too coincidental for it to be Abby just yet, whom he expected would arrive shortly. Jason didn't bother checking to see who it was and quickly opened the door. His jaw hit the floor as he saw not Abby, as he expected, and indeed a stranger, but not a total stranger. It was Lisa standing there in a silver waist-high dress that parted down the middle that showcased her cleavage and more. Her dress was matched by a matching pair of silver high heels. Now that Jason had an up-close and personal view, he was even more aroused by the voluptuous Filipino.