Secretary Sandwich Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,152 Followers

Abby had figured that both boys would be in the room when she sent them their gift, so Lisa was disappointed at first to see just one man answer the door and not the two she was promised. After all, her goal was to get double-stuffed today. Then she noticed the bulge in Jason's pants, and she realized there was still fun to be had here, and it had been quite a while since she had taken a dick at all. Despite Jason's best attempts to hide his boner, Lisa's unexpected arrival at the door had obscured it all over again, and it changed Lisa's disposition from disappointment to excitement in a moment as the dampness in her pussy reminded her that one cock may not be two, but it is still better than none.

Jason introduced himself, and Lisa smiled, her eyes and mouth lighting up the room as she simply responded with her name and then instructed Jason to close the door and take off his pants. It was quite an introduction! Jason obeyed, removing all his clothes, while Lisa strutted over to the king-sized bed. She sat down on it, facing forward toward Jason who made his way in front of her with his cock raging on display for his new friend. As Jason thought about it, only once had he fucked a girl the same day as meeting her, his first time having sex, actually, and even that time he had gotten to know the girl a bit before going home with her. This experience was going to be an entirely new one for him.

When Jason got to the bed, he saw that Lisa's dress was riding up so far that little was left to the imagination. Lisa lay back, a smile on her face, her legs hanging down to the floor, spread just enough to give her new friend a peek at the thong underneath. Jason hardly noticed that Lisa's phone remained in her hand because the hotwife would need it to complete her mission soon. As Lisa's legs slipped farther apart, Jason got to his knees and reached under the dress, pulling the undergarment away from Lisa's hips, down her legs to her ankles. From there, Lisa kicked it off and then lifted up her toned legs, spreading them nice and wide as the heels of her shoes pointed toward the ceiling and invited Jason in for a taste.

Jason leaned in and spread Lisa's pussy with his fingers before his tongue dove right in. Lisa held up her thighs with her hands and then tilted her head back, crying out in pleasure as someone else was now eating her out. Jason licked and sucked on Lisa's clit before pushing his tongue into the woman's pussy where his secretary's tongue had been just a moment before. Here Jason realized he was having his first sexual experience with an Asian woman as well, which heightened his excitement.

Lisa soon enjoyed her third orgasm in a short time as Jason devoured her. Once his new lover came down from her climax, he prepared to penetrate her, but Lisa quickly hopped off the edge of the bed and got to her knees, wanting to return the favor before they joined their sex organs. She quickly grabbed Jason's cock and stroked it hard and fast as Jason stood up straight and moaned. Then Lisa engulfed Jason's dick in her mouth, taking it in so quickly that she gagged right away when the tip touched the opening of her throat. She pulled back just for a moment and then gently licked and sucked the tip, flicking her tongue against it and then worked more of it in. Soon she was sucking the whole length of Jason's shaft while Jason ran his fingers through her dark hair and red streaks while moaning.

Lisa sucked Jason faster and faster, now able to work the tip into her throat, unlike initially. Jason was enjoying it so much that if he didn't so desperately want to fuck this gorgeous stranger, he would have shot his load into her stomach right then. Finally, he needed to warn Lisa that he was about to cum, and she agreed it would be a shame to waste his big load so quickly. She pulled away and returned to the bed, joined immediately by Jason.

Lisa removed her dress, giving away that she hadn't been wearing a bra. She was about to take her shoes off, but Jason begged her to leave them on. She smiled again, bit her lip and then lay on her back, spreading her legs wide as the heels for the ceiling again. Beside the shoes, that lady wore only a necklace and a weeding band. Lisa's naked body shivered with excitement as the married woman prepared for a new man to enter her sacred temple. Meanwhile, the phone never left her hand as she prepared a surprise for her husband back home.

Jason was just as excited and lay down between Lisa's legs, guiding his cock toward the opening of Lisa's vagina. Lisa was so wet that Jason slid right in without much effort, and soon he was to the hilt inside this lovely wife. Jason had in fact fucked a married woman in the past, many times and often joining the girl's husband, so this part of the experience was not unfamiliar to him. What was different about this one was that Jason had just met this married woman, whereas the other one he had been friends with long before she had gotten married. This episode introduced a whole new level of excitement when it came to banging a hitched chick. As Jason inched his cock deeper and deeper in between those spread and outstretched legs, he leaned forward and tilted his head down so he could suck on those magnificent tits while he began to fuck the hot girl.

Jason began to pump in and out of Lisa, who now wrapped her arms and legs around his athletic frame, forcing him to be face to face with her. Soon his balls were slapping against her taint as he held onto her with one hand on her shoulder and the other on her sexy ass. Without either one of them even realizing it, they were kissing as they had sex on that hotel bed. It was here that Lisa remembered to take a picture. Jason shifted his head over her shoulder so Lisa could hold the phone up and take a selfie, but she couldn't get the right angle that showed a lot. Instead, she gave the phone to Jason, who was able to hold it up and get a good shot of Lisa from her crotch up, showing just a little bit of Jason's cock inside this other dude's wife and giving the guy a full frontal view of his wife's tits and face. Once it was done, Jason gave the phone back to Lisa, and Lisa quickly texted it to her husband with a caption that indicated more was coming. Then she tossed the phone aside onto the bed, and the two went back to having raucous sex.

Jason was sucking on one of Lisa's tits again while her other boob was secured by one of Jason's hands. Meanwhile, he was pounding away at that tight pussy, relentlessly fucking the babe beneath him, who now already had sweat glistening on her face and breasts, which jiggled up and down with Jason's hard thrusts into her sexy body. Jason lay down again against Lisa, her boobs now pressed against his chest as the couple moaned in unison. Lisa sank her nails into Jason's back and kicked her legs in the air as she cried out from the pleasure that the assault on her pussy was giving her. Soon she was cumming yet again, and she responded by wrapping her legs back around Jason's waist, her heels digging into Jason's flesh, which Jason didn't mind at all.

It had been a long time since even her husband had gotten Lisa off like that, Lisa thought as Jason slowed his thrusts at the tail end of Lisa's climax and only to stave off his own orgasm a little longer. The two kissed again and rolled over, Jason's cock still secure in Lisa's tight pussy. Now the married Filipino was on top, and she sat up, pulled her feet up so that her heels were planted on either side of Jason's waist and began to ride his cock. Jason held onto one of Lisa's ankles and reached up with his other hand to latch onto one of her breasts while the other bounced up and down with her hair while her body fucked Jason's stationary cock. Lisa rode up and down, hard and fast, showing her new friend just how good she was at sex. After all, it was part of why her husband loved sharing her. It was his way of showing her off.

Lisa fucked Jason like an animal. The bed creaked wildly beneath them as Lisa's small but formidable body pounded Jason into the mattress. Just as it seemed she was about to get a hot load of fresh semen in her pussy, Lisa heard the door swing open. Jason was too overwhelmed with pleasure to notice Shane walk into the room at first. Without getting off Jason's cock, Lisa cried out from surprise and sat still when she saw Shane, which caused Jason to look up too. Lisa quickly realized this man was the other guy who had been fucking Abby those couple times, and so now Lisa got really excited but speechless. It was OK though because Jason did the talking to invite Shane into the fun.

Shane had wasted no time getting back to the hotel after he had gotten notified by Jason of the video of Abby and Lisa's lesbian sex. He hadn't even gotten Abby's text before he was already making his way back, and when he did read that text, he got there as fast as he could. He could see that Jason and Lisa had already gotten started, so he didn't have to be bothered with introductions or any awkward exchanges. With Lisa, who now dropped to her knees, on his buddy's dick, Shane knew all he had to do was take his clothes off, get in the bed and impale this gorgeous new girl's ass.

As Shane joined the couple, Jason rubbed Lisa's knees and then her back, asking her if she'd ever been double-penetrated before. She told them how she had done threesomes with two men but never DP. As Shane lubed up his cock and Lisa's asshole in preparation for its first fucking by a real cock, Jason reached for Lisa's phone and said she might want to let her husband know. Lisa's face lit up, as she was way ahead of Jason there. Then her smile quickly turned into a bit of a grimace because Shane's cock had begun plundering her butt.

The boys encouraged and praised their new goddess as they worshiped her with their cocks. Jason was already snug in that tight pussy and could feel Shane's cock penetrating the neighboring hole. Lisa cried out, uncomfortable but exhilarated as she was filled in both holes at the same time for the first time. Lisa collapsed onto Jason, her face buried in his shoulder while Jason rubbed and scratched her back to help ease her discomfort as Shane slipped deeper and deeper into that hot ass until both boys were balls-deep inside this married girl they'd just met.

Jason and Shane did what they were already so good at and worked together to skillfully and slowly pump into the beautiful girl's ass and pussy. Lisa was surprised and delighted with how quickly they established their rhythm and was impressed at how well they not only eased the initial pressure in her tight holes but how good they made it feel it just a moment. Before long, she had picked herself up between the boys and was smiling uncontrollably as they sawed in and out of her. Jason held onto Lisa's tits and periodically lifted his head up to lick and suck them while fucking her pussy, while Shane had one hand on Lisa's waist and the other on her shoulder, fucking her ass.

Everyone was panting, sweating and moaning as the boys double-fucked the married Filipino in that hotel room for what felt like a blissful eternity. They slowed down only to flip Lisa onto her back and switch holes. Now Lisa's ankles were on Shane's shoulders while Shane held onto her thighs and pumped into her pussy, and Jason was again latched onto Lisa's boobs and now fucking her tight ass where his business partner had just been. This time Shane took the picture, and Lisa quickly texted it to her hubby as well, who had yet to respond to the first message. Once she put the phone aside, she begged the boys to fuck her as hard as they could, and so they did. They clutched the lovely young lady and gave her ass and pussy the business, sawing in and out of her with abandon. The boys still kept their pattern up of sawing in and out of her, but the intervals became much faster. Their cocks began to swell inside the pretty stranger as they slid side-by-side, divided only by the membrane defining Lisa's two holes. It was an exhilarating feeling for all three of them, and it eventually had Lisa screaming as she came yet again. The boys weren't far behind. In fact, Jason was preparing to unload in that hot ass until Shane informed Lisa that he thought his friend might want to cum on her face. Jason was content with finishing inside Lisa but would never turn down an opportunity to cum on a new pretty face.

Shane and Lisa allowed Jason to get out from the bottom, and then Shane resumed fucking Lisa, still holding onto her legs in the air. Jason knelt beside Lisa's head and jacked off for a few seconds before Lisa took over, grabbing his cock, pointing it straight at her face and beating him off furiously. Jason had nothing else to do but relax and let his new lady friend finally bring him to climax, all while his buddy continued to rail said lady friend.

At last, Jason moaned as Lisa's hand worked out a huge load from his cock. Few things were as hot to Jason as cumming on a girl's face while another man is fucking her. Cum sprayed all over the girl's grinning face, splattering on her cheeks, chin, nose and around her eyes. Lisa kept beating Jason off as he finished his orgasm, and his cock was now so sensitive that the manual stimulation was so intense that it was almost painful. He cried out in ecstasy and couldn't help but pull away. At least now he could admire that cum-covered face while Shane continued to pound Lisa, solo now. Jason took it upon himself to grab Lisa's phone and record the last leg of this sex marathon, getting aroused all over again as Shane leaned over Lisa, who had cum streaming down her face and now wrapped her legs around Shane's waist. Jason kept recording until Shane moaned and flooded that married pussy with his cum. Then Jason sent the video to Lisa's most recent contact, which he knew to be her husband. As he did, he saw his husband's reply to the other picture, which indicated how turned on, surprised and proud he was that his hotwife had bagged two men at once on her trip.

Jason was now back to full strength after watching his buddy flood the Filipino's divine pussy. It excited both Jason and Shane that Lisa's husband was turned on that his hotwife was in the middle of a devil's threesome. Shane withdrew from Lisa's pussy and slumped down on a chair. Lisa sat up and spread her legs to expose her pussy with Shane's cum oozing out. Jason still had Lisa's phone in his hand, so he snapped a picture of Lisa's exposed pussy, figuring her husband would like that shot as well. After putting the phone down, Jason walked over to Lisa and got caught in her gaze. He stared into her eyes and could tell that Lisa was not done yet. She clearly wanted more.

Lisa asked Jason if he had ever had sloppy second's before, explaining that her husband often fucked her after another man left his seed inside her. Jason and Shane had vaginally double-penetrated Abby before, an experience that had culminated in both of them flooding her pussy, so Jason had no problem fucking Lisa with Shane's cum in her pussy if that's what Lisa wanted. She assured him that it was.

Jason was ready to go for a second round and laid on his back on the bed. Lisa climbed on top of Jason and lowered her pussy onto Jason's cock, that needed little stimulation to be rock-hard again, much to Lisa's surprise and delight. As Lisa slowly lowered herself onto Jason's cock Jason could feel Shane's cum on the walls of Lisa's pussy. Shane's cum felt warm and sticky but made Lisa's pussy easy to penetrate. Lisa ground her hips back and forth while Jason fondled with both of her breasts, which made Lisa moan as she continued to grind.

Shane watched the couple fuck on the bed and, like Jason, had regained his hard-on quickly. Jason looked past Lisa toward Shane, and each man knew what the other was thinking. Without needing a cue, Shane made his way behind Lisa, who noticed the Jason's attention was behind her, so she looked back at Shane, quickly deducing that the other boy was ready to plunder her ass one more time. Lisa bent forward with her tits squished on Jason's chest and reached back to spread her slightly sore asshole. She didn't mind if the boys wanted to fuck her anally again, but in this instance she had misjudged the situation.

Jason and Shane had double-penetrated Abby vaginally a few times before and made and effort to do it often. The boys thought that Lisa would make a good substitute today. Shane leaned in and whispered into Lisa's ear, telling her that they were not finished yet and to continue being a obedient slut. Shane slipped his cock on top of Jason's and slowly pushed forward. Lisa was at a loss for words and cried out with surprise, pleasure and a little bit of pain as Shane joined Jason inside her pussy. When both men were balls deep inside Lisa's cunt, they didn't worry about going slow. They were not going to last long with the extreme friction of their cocks rubbing alongside each other inside Lisa's pussy as they pumped in and and out at a frantic pace. Any discomfort Lisa felt quickly fled away, and, to her surprise, she experienced a pretty powerful orgasm. While the sweaty, breathless woman came, Shane came with her, unloading his seed in this woman's pussy for the second time in a very short time. Almost immediately after Shane started cumming, Jason, who didn't desist in ravaging that tight twat, joined Shane in flooding Lisa's pussy. Lisa screamed in approval as her orgasm subsided, slipping between the boys as they were all drenched in their sweat, which had all mingled together. The boys just stayed still in Lisa's pussy, moaning loudly as their cocks continued to cum inside her.

Abby's goal to get Lisa a good fucking from her boy toys was wildly successful. Lisa deserved that much after the great afternoon of lesbian sex she had given Abby. While the threesome was going on in the hotel, Abby was at the sex shop Lisa had mentioned to her earlier in the day. After browsing the store for ten minutes, Abby had settled on a toy which would benefit her and Lisa: a purple double-ended strap-on. It was shaped like the letter "U" with the straps in the middle. Abby couldn't wait to use it and quickly walked back towards the hotel.

When Abby got back to her room, Shane and Lisa were nowhere to be seen. Jason explained that Shane wanted to spend the night with Lisa and then went over what happened in the threesome. Lisa had sent him the media she had on her phone from it, so Jason shared them with Abby as well. It got Abby's juices going, but the young girl knew her boss must have been exhausted from all the sex so far this week. She wanted him to save more for tomorrow, so the two had a quiet evening together instead of the predictable hot sex.

The next day blew by as Jason, Shane, Abby and Lisa spent the day together at the pool. The four of them had planned for one last night of magnificent group sex. Abby was able to tell Jason and Shane her plan to make Lisa airtight later that evening. At some point in conversation, Lisa had told Abby that she had a fantasy of being gangbanged by three cocks when she was younger, and Abby was going to make that fantasy come true. It wouldn't be three literal cocks, but the strap-on she had bought yesterday would suffice.

Abby had decided to stay at the beach for little while longer to work on her tan. She never got the opportunity back home to get this much sun. Meanwhile, Lisa headed back to the room with the boys. Abby followed up about a half-hour later and heard the familiar moans behind the door of her room of the three people behind it. Abby opened the door to see that Lisa was on her hands and knees taking a cock at each end as Jason and Shane spit-roasted the Filipino beauty. The only clothing on among the three of them were Lisa's black high heels, undoubtedly at the request of the two boys.

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,152 Followers