Secretary Sandwich Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane watched head on as his three coworkers inserted a ridiculous amount of cock into the sexy girl who was blowing him. After a moment, he pulled away, allowing Abby to breathe and him to simply watch for a minute while the cute girl took a raunchy triple penetration. He began to record it on his phone, forever capturing this decadent moment in case they never got the chance to do it again. Abby barely noticed Shane was there, so overworked with sex at one end.

When Shane caught Jason's eye, he signaled for a switch. Jason pulled out and stepped off as Shane took his place. Abby could barely see what was going on behind her, but Max and Thomas didn't miss a beat, leaving plenty of room for Shane. Jason took a moment to catch his breath too, he also using this opportunity to film while Shane worked on inserting himself into the triple penetration. As opposed to Jason's choice to double-plug Abby's pussy, Shane opted for Abby's ass, giving the secretary her first taste of double anal. She had never had two cocks in her ass before. As she felt Shane slip one inch after another into her shitter, she screamed, finding it unfair that her first double anal experience had to be while another cock was already lodged in her pussy. It was too late now though, she realized, and so she accepted her fate and urged Shane to shove as much of his prick into her ass as he could. Those words were more than enough motivation for Shane to get more than half of his penis into that ungodly tight asshole, sharing the very limited space with Thomas.

Abby shrieked as the three guys got to work pounding her, two men in her butt and one in her pussy. Jason got it all on film. He kept recording even after he got back on the table and stifled Abby's cries with his cock. Fucking his secretary's mouth, Jason captured all the action, including that pretty face's getting rammed with the boss's cock and the unbelievable triple penetration going on at the other end.

Abby continued to take the four dicks like a champ for several minutes. Finally, with his dick still exploring Abby's throat, Jason told Abby what she needed to say if and when she was ready to stop. Abby certainly needed a break if nothing else. On the other hand, she truly loved how hot and sexy it made her feel to have the guys use and love on her in this manner. She wasn't sure she did want it to end. At last, after a couple more minutes of those two pricks in her ass as well as one in her pussy, she looked up at Jason and nodded. Jason pulled out, stepped off the table and, still recording, allowed Abby to utter the safe phrase:

"I want all of you cum on my fucking face!"

The three men looked up, and Jason nodded. One by one, they pulled out, leaving Abby feeling strangely empty. Exhausted, Abby managed to get off the table and kneel on the floor as the four men surrounded her just like they had when it all started at least an hour ago. This time, however, no one was looking for a blowjob. Each one was looking to drop a load on that pretty, pretty face.

Max went first, moaning loudly as his messy cumshot first sprayed right over Abby's face, into her hair. There were several spurts though, and after the first couple missed the target, the rest landed on Abby's grinning face, splatting on her forehead, near her eyes and down her nose. As soon as Max was done, Thomas stepped up. Capping off the best night of his life, he praised his crush as he doused her lips, cheeks and chin with his seed. Shane was right behind him, quickly unleashing a huge load that left little of Abby's face unaffected by the three facials she had already received. As usual, the boss was saved for last. Abby couldn't even see at this point, thanks to Shane's wad that had now sealed her eyes shut. As cum streamed down Abby's face, Jason moaned and added to the collection, firing at first directly between Abby's eyes and then on the cheeks and chin of red hot secretary. In his other hand remained his phone, which caught everything.

The rest of the men were taking pictures and videos of the cum-covered babe even before Jason had finished up. Throughout the bukkake, the guys gave Abby a rousing cheer, and once people started putting their phones down, Abby was met with applause as well. Abby beamed with pride, having satisfied four men, a feat she had never imagined she would accomplish, especially not as soon as she did, as this event had been sprung on her so unexpectedly. It left her with her ass and pussy more sore than she had thought possible, her eyes stinging from cum and some parts of her body with a mild bruise or two from all the man-handling - and yet she never felt better. As she and the boys cleaned up and got dressed, she left that office a conquering sex goddess by anyone's standard.

Max and Thomas weren't near strangers to Jason, Shane and Abby anymore when they all returned on Monday. It would be a while before Abby was ready for something that intense again, but the two newcomers would certainly remain on the shortlist for a call-up if the three ever felt in the mood for it. For the time being, Abby was content to continue with just Shane and Jason.

Abby did eventually find out that the fivesome transpired because she had gotten caught getting fucked by Jason and Shane in the office. The truth actually turned her on even more. If nothing else, she wasn't afraid of getting caught anymore. If getting caught once gave her the opportunity to jump from two to four men so successfully, then she was confident, if getting caught again required her to take on the whole floor, she could do it if she needed to. For now, though, Jason and Shane convinced Abby it was best to keep their arrangement as discreet as possible.