Secretary Sandwich Pt. 04

Story Info
Business partners add two hotwives to the mix.
11.4k words
4.49
32.4k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,155 Followers

Having generated more attention around the office as of late, Abby was in a new situation tonight as she followed one of her new friends up to his apartment. Following several months of being shared between her boss and his business associate, Abby, unbeknownst to her at the time, had been caught in action with the two gentlemen, leading to some ultimately harmless blackmail that resulted in Abby's being gangbanged by four men in the conference room several weeks back. As admirably as she had performed under the circumstances, it was a setup no woman could endure on as regular basis as the men wanted, and so they agreed to take turns with her. Tonight was the first time Thomas and Max would have the pretty blond secretary to themselves, which is what the boys had originally intended with their aforementioned blackmail before not passing up on the opportunity to gangbang the young lady.

Abby was a mid-20s college graduate who had started with the company before the holidays. She stood about 5'3" and had shoulder-length blond hair, which was not her natural color. She was thin but not too skinny, packing just enough weight in the right places - namely her breasts and butt. Her best features were her bright green eyes and her innocent, pearly white smile that melted anyone to whom she flashed it. The hottest thing about Abby was that behind her girlish charm was a dirty nymphomaniac. By Christmas she was not only screwing her boss but his associate as well and often at the same time.

Thomas had been working at the company several months before Abby was hired. He was in his late 20s and was just about 6' with a solid build. He had limited dealings with her professionally, which didn't soften the crush he developed on her. It wasn't unusual for men to dote over the sweet, pretty, seemingly innocent gal. He had desperately desired to fuck her and got his chance a couple months back when, staying late one Friday night, he overheard the commotion from the director's office, which turned out being Abby sandwiched between the boss and another man. Before long, Thomas used this knowledge - along with some proof - to join the fun that following weekend.

As Thomas and Abby settled in Thomas's apartment, Thomas poured three drinks: one for himself, one for Abby and one for Thomas's friend Max, who was on his way. Max was among the four men who gangbanged Abby the riotous night, and Thomas was not so selfish as to hog Abby to himself on this occasion. Abby and Thomas were through their first glass of wine when Max, also in his late 20s and about 5'10" in height with a slightly stockier build than Thomas, came through the door. The three loosened up, sharing drinks and laughs until everyone was feeling very frisky.

Meanwhile, as Thomas and Max were undressing the blond secretary in Thomas's bedroom, Jason, the director of the department and the one who had both hired and first fucked Abby, was having a rather adventurous night of his own. The reason Jason and his business partner Shane had conceded Abby to the other guys tonight was because Jason was at a day-long business training that went pretty late into the evening, so there was no chance of a threesome anyway. While at this training, Jason's attention was arrested early on by a very hot and very professional-looking brunette girl to whom he just so happened to sit next.

The fact that this woman was sitting in the same section as Jason meant she worked at his company, which surprised Jason because he recognized almost everyone else in that area. She must have worked in a different department, but he imagined he still would have noticed her or crossed paths with her at some point, especially because of how attractive she was. In fact, she was clearly the hottest woman in the room. She was about 5'5" with dark brown hair with some red in it, bright brown eyes, a very (when she showed it) seductive smile all topping off a thin frame, complete with ample breasts, a round ass and very sexy legs, showcased by her short skirt and high heels.

What Jason didn't know was that this woman recognized him right away. Her name was Jessie, and she knew Jason was one of the high-ranking directors in the company. She had always found him attractive with his 6' athletic frame. She also was also very observant and stayed abreast on the office gossip, so she knew Jason was banging that innocent-looking blond secretary of his, and rumor had it Jason wasn't the only guy that slut was screw. Of course, the only reason Jessie assumed Abby was a slut was because Jessie was jealous. Not only had Jessie not had the opportunity to know Jason personally, Jessie was also married.

First chance he got, Jason introduced himself to the stranger, and the two got to talking. The two worked on totally opposite sides of the building where Jason didn't supervise, explaining why he'd never seen Jessie around, despite the fact she had been working there for a few years now and had a pretty high rank herself. Jessie, of course, had seen Jason in big company functions, where Jason was often highlighted.

Both identified right away that they had undeniable chemistry. They agreed to get lunch together, which is when Jason noticed Jessie's wedding ring. He had definitely been thinking about pursuing bedding this fun, sexy girl but realized he needed to back off. He had, in fact, fucked a married woman recently with his business partner, but that woman was a hotwife whose husband wanted it.

When Jason asked about Jessie's marriage, the woman had to think quickly. Another thing that Jason didn't know was that Jessie was considering becoming a bit of hotwife herself, just under different circumstances. She had just been cheated on by her husband and was committed to making things work with him. However, she had a free pass and didn't want to discourage what was happening between her and the powerful, handsome director beside whom fate had seated her.

Not wanting to give this near stranger all the details of her personal life, Jessie told Jason that her marriage was open. Her husband slept with other girls (which was true) and she slept with other men on occasion (untrue so far). Jason was delighted to hear this news, and the lunch date proceeded. By the end of the training, Jessie had texted her husband that she was going to be home a lot later than she had originally anticipated, and the early-30s wife followed Jason to his place after grabbing a quick bite to eat.

Then there was Shane, who worked a regular day like Thomas and Max and, unlike Thomas and Max, left work with no plans. The texts from his business partner Jason about bagging another hotwife tonight had Shane happy for his friend and also flaming jealous, so he went to a bar to pass the evening away. It turns out fate wasn't going to leave Shane out tonight while all his buddies were getting lucky. After about a half hour, he noticed two pretty, white girls down the bar from him, both were thing and had long straight hair, one blonde the other brunette. He was particularly attracted to the brunette, who had bigger boobs and a nicer ass. What really got his attention was how, a couple drinks in, the girls exchanged a full-mouth kiss before the blonde appeared to say goodbye and then walked away from the bar crowded bar.

No one beside Shane seemed to notice that two hot girls had just kissed in that noisy place, so Shane, trying to make something, anything of this night, made his way to the brunette who was just a couple strides away, introduced himself and offered to buy her a drink. The girl smiled, her green eyes lighting up, and accepted before telling him that her name was Mika. Mika had been out that night with a girlfriend of hers who had been in town that week while Mika's husband was out on a week-long business trip. The other girl was leaving tonight, forcing Mika to spend one night alone, so she thought. Then entered Shane. Mika didn't go into the details just yet with Shane, since they had just met, but she had enjoyed plenty of sex with her blonde friend that week and, looking Shane up and down in this moment, she decided she was ready for some cock after a long week of pussy before her husband got back. To think Shane had felt down on his luck tonight - he had just fallen into a goldmine and didn't even know it yet!

During the next couple hours of drinking and talking, Mika teased Shane, stringing him along for as much time as she could. She had aroused easily as she told him about her friend and how they had just spent the whole week together. She unashamedly revealed her bisexual nature and how she was open for just about anything sexually. Once Shane made an advance, Mika quickly revealed that she was married, which really took the wind out of Shane's sails. Mika decided to wait until later in the night to explain that she enjoyed an open marriage with her husband.

Finding out Mika was married made Shane want her only more. He didn't want to interfere with her marriage, though. He thought back to the sexy wife Jason and he had double-teamed on a business trip this past winter and to the married woman his business partner was bagging as they spoke, and now the only thing Shane wanted was to tame another hotwife. Even though Mika had given no indication that she was anything other than a tease, he couldn't help but to continue chatting and flirting with her because, well, he couldn't help it. He was mesmerized by those green eyes, that long brown hair and that slight but shapely 5'5" body that, apparently, was up for anything in bed.

Finally, Mika decided she had tormented this poor guy long enough. She asked Shane if he wanted to come back to her place, which really threw the young man off. Mika laughed, explaining that she failed to mention that her husband wasn't the jealous type and that it was OK for Shane to leave the bar with her if he wanted. After all, she had been with someone else all week while her husband was out of town, and in her mind, it didn't matter whether the other person was female or male.

Suddenly, Shane wasn't feeling jealous of Jason anymore. In fact, Shane felt a little sorry for Jason because he couldn't imagine that, as hot as Jason said this other chick was, Jason's babe was as hot as the girl Shane was about to ask back to his place. After a couple more drinks, Shane eagerly accepted Mika's offer to leave the bar with her, and the two headed to Shane's apartment. While Mika had enjoyed plenty of lesbian sex the past week, it had been a little while since she had last been with her husband, who wasn't due back for a couple more days, so she was more than eager to make it a night her new friend would never forget.

Back at Thomas's place, things were heating up quickly among the three, as Thomas and Max closed in on their shared lady friend, quickly undressing her as her clothes fell in a heap at their feet. As soon as Abby was completely naked, the boys began to undress as well, directing Abby to squat on the floor between them. Soon, all three of them were naked, and Abby had a cock in each hand. She didn't need to do anything to make them hard because they were already as erect as possible as both men were eager and ready to take the young secretary. For the next few minutes, Abby took turns sucking Thomas and Max off, stroking whichever cock wasn't in her mouth at the time.

Soon, both Thomas and Max, their cocks still hard and now wet from Abby's mouth, were much too aroused to settle for just a blowjob. Thomas pulled Abby to her feet, and Max helped lay her out on the bed, where she was quickly joined by the two men. Max would have to be content with Abby's mouth for a little longer as the boys got her to her hands and knees and kneeled at either end of her, Max at her head and Thomas by her ass, between her legs. Abby dutifully went back to sucking Max's cock as Max held her head in place. Meanwhile, Thomas slid his dick inside Abby's wet pussy, giving her a long, hard thrust deep into her and moaning with pleasure as he plundered her tight hole.

For the next few moments, Max and Thomas pumped in and out of the young, blond secretary, fucking her at both ends as they split-roasted her. Overwhelmed with lust, the boys pounded her, barely allowing her to catch her breath as they used her as a finger trap for their dicks. The girl's body rocked back and forth between the two men as they thrust in and out of her, over and over again, both of them working up quite a sweat and now too breathing heavily as they vigorously banged the cute administrative assistant.

Max asked for a switch, and Thomas obliged. The boys traded places, and now Abby got to taste her own juices on Thomas's cock while Max went to town pounding her pussy. These two coworkers didn't work Abby with the finesse that her two regular partners did, but the feeling of handling two men at once always made her feel incredibly sexy, and this episode was no different. As they fucked her, Max continuously played with Abby's swaying boobs, and Max occasionally slapped her ass.

After a few more minutes of split-roasting the secretary, Thomas and Max pulled out. Abby coughed and caught her breath, and, as Abby was adjusting to being suddenly vacant, Thomas wrapped his arms around Abby, pulling he backward and on top of himself as he fell onto his back. With one arm still around Abby's waist, Thomas used the other to press his cock against her asshole, which had been left alone until this point. As Thomas wedged himself inch by inch into the young girl, Max stepped up in front of the couple, spreading Abby's legs and stepping over one of them to direct his cock into her other hole. With her leg pinned between the two guys and the other over Max's shoulder, Abby groaned as the men simultaneously sank deep into her, stuffing both her holes.

Of course, Abby was no stranger to double penetration, as Shane and Jason had perfected the art with her over the past several months. Thomas and Max had already had their run with her as well during the recent gangbang. This time, they had her all to themselves and intended to double-team her to completion with no need to share her with anyone else. As soon as they got balls-deep inside her, they immediately began to thrust in and out of her, double-fucking her hard and fast almost right away as the helpless secretary writhed and cried out between them.

Max and Thomas pumped back and forth into Abby, over and over again as they smushed her between themselves as the meat in their sex sandwich. Their sweat mingled together, drenching Abby especially as she was pinned between the two men who assaulted her ass and pussy. For the next 10 minutes or so, the boys recklessly sandwiched her, pumping her full of cock until, at last, they were pumping her full of cum, emptying their balls deep inside both her holes.

That same night, Jason brought Jessie to his place and invited her to have a seat on the couch as he offered her something to drink. She requested water only, which was fine with Jason, because he certainly didn't want to take advantage of a married woman. If anything was going to happen, it had to be above-board. As the brunette bombshell sipped on her water, Jason eyed her up from head to toe. Her straight brown hair perfectly framed her face, and the way her short skirt ran up her thigh gave him a little peak up it, presenting more of her perfect legs. Her high heels showcased her pedicured feet and might have been the sexiest thing about her. He liked how she had kept the shoes on and intended to have them remain on indefinitely.

Jessie left the room only to use the bathroom, and when she returned, Jason made his move, embracing her from behind and running his hands up her hips and sides. The feel of his hands on her gave Jessie a jolt of excitement. She was already at the man's place, so she decided at this point she would give in to her urges. She asked Jason if he wanted to do it on the couch or in his bed. The couch was closer, so the two made out as they began to undress each other. By the time Jessie pushed Jason onto the couch, her skirt was around her ankles and her shirt was off entirely. Jason pulled of his pants, revealing his erection as Jessie undressed the rest of the way for him as he gazed on. When she went to remove one of her shoes, Jason insisted she keep it on. Jessie grinned and agreed to comply.

Jason forgot to breathe when Jessie removed her bra, followed immediately by her sexy lace thong. Soon, the professional young woman was naked in front of him, except for her heels and her wedding band. Jessie helped Jason out of the rest of his clothes and then, as he still sat on the couch, she straddled him, spreading her legs and working with him to slide his long, hard cock into her married pussy. It had been years since Jessie had had anyone beside her husband inside her, and as she felt that strange dick in her, she was already not far from cumming.

With her hands on Jason's shoulders, Jessie pushed herself up and down Jason's cock, riding him slowly at first but soon hard and fast as her hair and boobs bounced with her body. Jason put his hands on Jessie's hips but could manage to do little else as this hotwife rocked him. The couch creaked beneath them as Jessie slid up and down, taking the director's whole cock into her cunt each time she came down on him. She was now panting and sweating as she fucked this near stranger, all while her husband waited for her at home. It served him right, she thought, for the nights he had done the same thing to her.

As Jessie fucked him, Jason sucked on Jessie's bouncing tits the best he could as they jiggled in his face. He could feel his balls already welling up, ready to burst, but he didn't want this sex to be over yet. He knew Jessie couldn't stay much longer, so there wouldn't be time for a round two. Instead, he grabbed Jessie tight and pulled her down onto the couch, lying her on her back. Jessie laughed and kicked her sexy legs up and out, resting her ankles on Jason's shoulders as he sidled between those legs and shoved his cock back up inside her. Jason held onto Jessie's thighs as he fucked her, pushing her hot body against the armrest with each thrust, her boobs bouncing in unison.

Jessie grinned seductively, never having felt this naughty before, allowing a coworker who before today didn't know she existed have his way with her. Jason eventually leaned forward and lay on top of the married woman, who wrapped her legs around his waist and really gave his cock to her good, rocking her sexy body as he fucked her. Jessie clawed at Jason's back as she felt herself nearing orgasm and cried out with pleasure when she finally did cum. It was the best orgasm she had experienced in years.

Jason continued to fuck Jessie for another few minutes until he was ready for his own climax. He knew exactly what he wanted to do, and he decided he'd rather ask for forgiveness than permission. Just as he was about to blow, he pulled out of the cage of Jessie's limbs and pointed his throbbing prick directly at Jessie's face. A face that pretty needed to be painted in cum, Jason thought, and he wasn't going to pass up the opportunity. Jessie realized right away what Jason was doing, and she grinned even wider, having on qualms about taking a load on her face. Soon, her pretty face was covered in the huge load she had encouraged out of the director's cock, leaving both of them immensely satisfied as their evening came to a close.

Around the time Jessie was leaving Jason's place, Shane was getting comfortable in Mika's place. The two were in her bedroom, undressing until neither one was wearing anything at all. Mika's pale flesh glowed in the dim light, her B-cup breasts inviting Shane in for a taste. Mika sat on the bed as Shane ate her out, making her coo with delight. However, she had enjoyed plenty of oral treatment from her friend this past week, so she cut the pussy-eating short and demanded that cock. The two switched places, and soon Mika's head was bobbing up and down as she sucked on Shane's cock. Shane lay back and ran his hands through Mika's long, brown hair while Mika blew him, getting him nice and ready for the ride she was about to take on his body.

dpingjessie
dpingjessie
1,155 Followers