Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan, with a wiggle of her hips, lowered the dress down her body revealing a matching set of pastel yellow underwear; high cut knickers and a lace trimmed bra. She reached back and fiddled uncomfortably with the bra strap before finally managing to remove it. Then she turned her attention to the knickers. Hooking a finger under each side of the knickers she eased them down over her hips. From behind #2 could only smile as that cute arse appeared, just a little crack growing longer and longer the further she pulled. Then she started to bend at the hips as she lowered the knickers slowly down her legs.

The more she bent the better the view she was unknowingly giving to #2, who was by now standing directly behind her. By the time she reached her toes and shuffled her feat to remove the knickers #2 had an almost perfect view between her legs noticing the cute pucker of her rosebud and then her pussy lips. He noted that Susan was not yet aroused and laid plans to change that.

Susan stood upright again, now naked and slowly turned around. She looked a picture in her birthday suit. The more he watched the more #2 felt his erection growing. No time for that he thought, we've got work to do.

"Well, well my dear. You are a pretty one. It'll take me a few minutes to get ready so why don't you jump in the bath and relax a while."

Susan needed no second invitation. She was still a tad embarrassed at standing on full display in front of a stranger, so dipping in the bath seemed a perfect solution. Slowly she lowered herself into the warm bubbling waters. It was then that she noticed the aroma, drifting up over the bubbling waters. There was something about it that she recognised but just couldn't put her finger on. Never mind she thought, the bubbling waters sure were relaxing. Susan closed her eyes and started to dream.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile #2 had gone into the room next door to prepare. The room itself was a bit like a hospital room, dominated by a large chair. It wasn't your average dining chair though, it was like a dentist's chain but much more sophisticated. The main body was covered in black leather, the seat being hinged in several places so that it could go from being a flat table through to a standard chair and just about any position in between. In addition to the seat, was a padded curved headrest, two leather arm rests and two curved leg rests leading down to the floor. But that is where the similarities ended. Unlike a dentist's chair, this chair also had the possibility to spread widthways giving full access to anybody who may be seated. Added to that were a number of fixings where restraints could be attached. Finally and more importantly, all of this, and a few hidden surprises, could be controlled remotely to the surprise of anyone sitting in the chair.

#2 made sure that the chair was prepared in a standard seating position and then busied himself arranging trolleys just out of sight but within arms reach. The first looked innocent enough, a silver trolley with a tube of shaving foam, bowl of warm water, cutthroat razor, warm towel and a tube of what looked like body lotion. The second though was a bit more menacing. It was dominated by a silver tray with an arrangement of bottles and syringes. A third and final trolley had what looked like a single small rubber dildo on top, along with a rubber squeeze pump and length of tubing.

Happy that all was prepared, #2 returned to the room where Susan was enjoying herself in the torrent of bubbles.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Susan was still submerged in the bubbling waters up to her chest but conscious not to get her hair wet. By now she was feeling very relaxed, almost intoxicated by the combination of the fast flowing bubbles and that wonderful smell. She hadn't even noticed that #2 had left so when she suddenly heard her name called it came as a bit of a surprise. Reluctantly she climbed out of the bath, water cascading down her porcelain smooth skin. #2 handed her a towel and she quickly dried off.

"Feeling more relaxed now Susan?"

She nodded, and noticed how she was no longer so embarrassed at standing nude in front of this stranger. Once again she was ever so slightly losing her inhibitions.

"We just need a few measurements so that we can organise some clothes and then we'll pop next door for your medical if that works for you."

Susan just nodded.

#2 picked up a tape measure and a notepad. Off he went, measuring everywhere; waist, bust, breasts, legs, hips, arms, neck and finally height. Then he took Susan by surprise, asking her to spread her legs slightly and he measured the length of her crack from back to front, pausing ever so slightly and parting her lips to take note of the position of her clitoral hood, vagina and finally her anus. Susan was now feeling a little uncomfortable again but it was soon over and no harm done. In fact the feeling of #2's hands near her pussy lips was starting to make her ever so slightly aroused.

#2 offered her a white cotton gown which she slipped on and they walked through to the next room. Susan was a little taken aback at the change in scenery to what seemed like hospital room.

"What is this place?" she stuttered, now visibly worried again.

"Don't worry my dear," came the reply "we have moved into the room which from outside had the name MEDICAL. This is where we look after the health and wellbeing of all of our workers. Looks a bit daunting doesn't it, but the chair is just the sort you would find in a dentist. Why don't you hop in and try it for size? You'll need to drop the gown first though or it may get caught up in the chair's reclining mechanism."

#2 smiled again and Susan found herself relaxing again. Yes, a dentist chair, that's all it was. She slipped the gown slowly off her shoulders and let it fall seductively to the ground.

"Go on, hop in, hold on to the arms, pop your legs in the rests and I'll show you what it can do," continued #2.

Susan climbed into the chair, resting her head in padded headrest and as requested made sure that her legs were lying within the curved supports. The leather was cool to the touch, but not overly cold and the padding of the seat was just soft enough that she could feel it moulding to the contours of her body. Now she looked a real picture, her naked china doll body contrasting with the sheen of the black leather seat.

"Feeling comfy?" asked #2. "Shall we put it through its paces?"

Susan wasn't sure but, eventually, nodded her head.

There was a whirr of motors and the chair tilted backwards, Susan reaching out and grabbing hold of the chair arms to steady herself. Finally the chair stopped at around a 45 degree angle which soothed her nerves. It was just like being at the dentist, nothing to worry about.

#2 walked around the chair still smiling. "Enjoying the ride my dear," he asked.

Again Susan could only nod.

A press of the remote again and the legs moved upwards as the chair back reclined further, eventually aligning as a flat bed.

"Still OK?" enquired #2. "There's just a few more things we need to do and then you will be finished with your medical and ready to meet the team. Just relax." As he finished he pressed a couple of small buttons on the control, labelled ARMS and LEGS. A faint whirr of motors and a pair of curved leather restraints flipped over the top of the leg rests with a similar pair flipping over the top of the arm rests. In place and locked down, Susan was effectively bound to the chair by her wrists and ankles. They were designed to allow some movement of the arms and legs but with the narrowing just tight enough that Susan could not pull her wrists or ankles through.

Taken by surprise and now firmly secured to the chair, she panicked. "What the hell do you think you are doing, let me out of this fucking thing," was all she could muster.

"Don't worry my dear, it's all for your safety. We wouldn't want you falling off at this height would we? Now we just have a few more tests and preparations to do and then you can enjoy the rest of the day. Do cooperate as you wouldn't want to be in PUNISHMENT on your first day, would you?"

Punishment, the word rang cold through her mind. Punishment, wasn't this already punishment? Could anything be worse? She couldn't imagine but also decided that she didn't want to find out. Laying still, she watched and waited.

Moving just out of her line of vision #2 lined up the first of the silver tables.

"Now, my dear we need to start with a few inoculations. They are standard in this business so I hope you aren't scared of needles."

Susan just lay there, motionless. She closed her eyes and waited, feeling a cold wipe on her shoulder and then the prick of a needle.

"That one was to protect against a number of common ailments. You will need a booster in around six months or so."

Then a second pinprick in the same area.

"That was a long term contraceptive, as you wouldn't want to fall pregnant, would you. It will need to be topped up every three months and also has the benefit of reducing the effects of that time of the month in many people. Just a couple more to go and then we are done with the injections."

Susan prepared herself, a small tear forming in one eye.

#2 now turned his attention to her breasts, giving each one a quick squeeze. "What a pair of beauties," he said "just a shame they're not a little larger, don't you think?"

Susan was taken by surprise by the cold feel of the wipe under each breast and then the tell-tale prick of a needle.

"That'll make things better. A blend of hormones which will over time help enlarge these little ones into a pair of stunners. Whilst perfectly shaped as they are, our clients do prefer a woman to be a little more well endowed."

#2 fondled each breast in turn as if massaging the hormones into the flesh. He then turned his attention lower down with was a cold wipe around her clit and another pin prick.

"Just one to go," commented #2 and he wiped the side of her hip just inside the hip bone. This time the needle felt a little larger but penetrated just under the skin. It was painful enough to bring more tears to Susan's eyes but the pain didn't last for long.

"All done, what a brave girl!" he commented rather sarcastically. "Bet you can't guess what the last one was." #2 picked up a hand held scanner and passed it over Susan's abdomen. A loud beep just where the needle had penetrated. "See my dear, now you are tagged just like goods in a grocery store. We'll know your whereabouts at any time day and night, so don't think about sneaking off will you."

Pushing the silver trolley away, #2 picked up the remote control and pushed a few more buttons. The now familiar whirr of motors and the chair started to move. First of all the back of the chair rose to an angle of around 30 degrees allowing Susan a clear view over her body. Susan had her eyes wide open taking in what was happening. Next the leg rests started moving, firstly apart and then inwards and upwards, forcing her legs to bend at the knee whilst also spreading wide at the hips. Finally the end of the chair seat folded back on itself and then the motors stopped.

"Now there's a pretty picture," commented #2.

And what a picture it was. Susan now found herself lying back on a slightly inclined chair, legs splayed to the maximum, knees forced back over the side of her hips and her cute ass overhanging the edge of the chair. She was totally open, both holes freely available to anyone, and the angle of the chair was forcing her to look straight down at her snatch.

#2 pulled over the next trolley, the one carrying the shaving equipment. "Wondering what's going to happen next?" he teased "well, you need to look your best so why hide such gorgeous lips under a mop of hair. By the time I've finished you'll be as bald as a baby's bot, and just wait until you feel the heightened sensitivity that a shaved pussy brings."

He picked up the flannel and soap, gently lathering all over her lower region and in between her legs. Picking up the cutthroat he paused for a minute. "I wouldn't move if I was you, you don't want to be nicked do you."

Susan laid perfectly still as #2 painstakingly got to work. First shaving away her bush and then down between her legs. A quick towel down revealed an almost bald pussy with just a few hairs remaining. #2 picked up the razor again and ran it over the whole area once more. Working away between her legs again he made sure there was not a hair in place. Finally he reached her pussy lips, spreading them slightly with his fingers to get access inside.

"My dear Susan," he commented "I do believe this is turning you on a little."

Susan would have to agree, much as it pained her she was starting to get excited and could feel a little dampness in her lips. But how? She was restrained and exposed against her will. She should be angry not aroused. But for sure, aroused it was.

Having finished shaving, #2 ran his hand over the whole area to check for any stray hairs or stubble. Moving his hand between her legs he did the same. Noticing that Susan now had eyes closed again he reached down and slowly pressed a finger between her lips.

"Mmmmmm" moaned Susan as he pressed a little further, the tightness of her snatch feeling warm and silky around his finger. He pushed deeper still, forcing the finger in as far as possible, bringing a second louder moan from Susan. Then, as soon as he had started, he withdrew the finger, bringing it up to his mouth and sucking off Susan's sweet pussy juices.

Susan opened her eyes and pleaded. "Please don't stop, your finger was so nice."

"All in good time my dear, but first I need to finish."

#2 donned a pair of gloves and picked up the tube of lotion. Slowly he rubbed it in generously all over her lower region and between her legs. He put the tube down and turned to Susan. "Please lay still for a few minutes," ironic as she couldn't move anyway "the cream is a long lasting hair inhibitor which will leave you smooth for a good month or so. It just needs a few minutes to get to work."

After around 10 minutes #2 rinsed off the cream and finally applied a light moisturiser to the whole shaved area. Perfect, he thought, just perfect. Susan glanced down and admired the view. She had never thought of shaving but had to admit that the view of her pale abdomen leading to the crease of her pussy lips did look sexy. She only wished she could get a hand down there and see if it really was more sensitive.

"OK Susan, final test and then you can meet the team. We've measured you on the outside, so now we need to do the same on the inside."

"What?" called out Susan thinking she hadn't heard properly. "Surely you're not going to put a tape measure inside."

#2 laughed. "Don't be silly my girl. I've got something much more suitable than a tape measure." From the third trolley he picked up the strange dildo like object in one hand and the ball pump in the other. "It's just as well you are a little damp now as this will slide in all the more easily."

The dildo itself was made of inflatable rubber around a centimetre in diameter when deflated. Reaching down he gently parted Susan's pussy lips massaging a finger over her hole to make sure she was well lubricated.

"Mmmmmm," came Susan's voice.

He stopped, removed his hand and lined up the tip of the dildo against Susan's moist opening. He pushed and Susan jumped at the coldness of the dildo. Little wider than a finger it slipped in easily, inch by inch progressing deeper into Susan's tight cunt.

"Ohhhh, ahhhh, stop, no more."

Just what he was waiting for, a combination of resistance on the dildo and Susan's reaction told him that he had bottomed out against her cervix. Taking a marker pen he drew a small line on the dildo at the point where it protruded from her pussy.

He pulled the dildo back slightly and then attached the tube from the ball pump to the base of the dildo. Susan had no idea what he was doing so it came as a huge surprise when he gave it a pump. Inside, the dildo expanded ever so slightly pressing a little firmer against her pussy lips. A couple more pumps and Susan started moaning again. #2 kept going and Susan's moans continued.

Heading towards 10 pumps Susan was feeling quite uncomfortable. "Oh god, so full." A couple more pumps though and her tone started to change to give a more panicky edge. "Too much, no more, please, get it out of me."

Without hesitation, #2 stopped pumping and slowly pulled the dildo out of Susan's pussy. She moaned loudly as it rubbed down her pussy walls eventually emerging with a plop, greeted with a sigh of relief (or was it the realisation of emptiness) from Susan.

#2 quickly measured the dildo and read the readings out to Susan. "So you took the dildo to a depth of just over 9cm and managed a diameter of just under 3cm. You are a tight one aren't you. Don't worry though, you'll soon be loosened up. Let's measure again in a few days and see how you're progressing."

Walking over to Susan he smiled, "all done now so rest for a few minutes, the team are waiting and I'm sure you will enjoy getting to know them. Thirsty?"

She nodded and #2 picked up a small glass filling it with what looked like water. Given that Susan was still bound to the chair arms, #2 pressed the glass to her lips and she took a large gulp. That taste, it was there again, the one from the interview, she knew the taste but couldn't quite remember what it was. Another couple of gulps and she had finished the glass.

"Just a few minutes my dear and the team will be here."

A few minutes! Here! Susan's mind was working overtime. "Noooo, they can't, not like this," screamed Susan, but #2 had walked away. Eventually she gave up screaming, realising that it was doing no good and once again she watched and waited. She was stuck, bound to a chair and about to become eye candy for who knows how many. It couldn't happen, it shouldn't happen, but deep down Susan had to admit that her predicament was ever so slightly exciting. The drink was starting to take effect once more and she was feeling much less inhibited.

The door opened, startling Susan back to reality and again she tried in vain to pull her legs together. In walked Master followed by three females. Susan recognised two as the one from reception (#1) and the one that had served her the drinks at the interview (#4). By a process of elimination she assumed that the other must be #3.

Master walked over and stood between Susan's splayed legs. Looking her up and down he turned and nodded his content to #2. "My, my, aren't you a pretty picture," started Master, "I can see that you have been prepared well, but let's see if you are ready to meet us?"

He reached down and stroked a finger up and down Susan's pussy lips bringing a quiet moan from the bound beauty. He could feel the dampness seeping from deep inside her cunt. Continuing to be stroked up and down, Susan could now feel the warmth start to build under this torment of teasing. She wanted to move her hips and impale herself on that finger but, bound as she was to the chair, it was impossible to move far enough. After a few minutes Master stopped, leaving Susan excited but unfulfilled.

Walking away, he started to introduce the others. "So Susan, your body tells me you are ready to meet the team so let's not waste any time. Today is just a meet and greet so that you get to know us and we get to enjoy you. Each will give you a taster of their specific strengths, but rest assured between now and the end of the week you'll get to know them all very well. So team, who wants to go first?"

Susan waited with nervous anticipation for what seemed an eternity before anyone moved. It was the one she didn't recognise who came forward, smiling.