Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess that'll be me, I'd love to have the first taste of our new playmate," said the girl as she approached Susan.

"Yes #3, a perfect choice, leave her nice and moist for the rest of us," commented Master who then turned and addressed Susan. "You're really going to enjoy this my dear. #3 loves the taste of her work and especially enjoys sweet little things like you."

Susan could only stare wide eyed as the young lady approached. #3 wasn't what Susan expected of a slut or a whore. She must have been around her late twenties, long dark wavy hair, a bit taller than Susan but the thing which stood out is that she had curves. She wasn't fat by any means but there was definitely plenty to get hold of. What was the word, she knew there was a word but struggled to find it, then yes . . . zaftig, she was zaftig. #3 was wearing a body clinging stretchy dress which exaggerated those curves. Her more than ample bosom pushed at the front of the dress and with no bra underneath Susan could see a pair of large nipples straining to get through. #3 had quite a slim waste for a larger girl but then the dress stretched tight over her wide hips and clung sexily to such a cute arse, if only Susan could see behind.

#3 had now reached the chair and stood smack bang between Susan's outstretched legs. Bending at the waste she leaned over Susan so that she was almost laying directly on top of the bound young thing. Given that #3 was a little taller than Susan their breasts were pressed together, the larger tits of the girl on top dwarfing Susan's pert little nubs. #3 wiggled a little and the contact on Susan's nipples sent little waves of pleasure through her body.

#3 then slid down Susan's body and concentrated on those nipples, taking each one in turn into her mouth, sucking hard and then releasing the nipple with a plop. One by one Susan found her nipples becoming hard and sensitive. Before too long Susan was groaning every time that #3 sucked on a nipple, but that was when #3 stopped.

"No, please, keep going," Susan called out but #3 wasn't listening.

The zaftig young thing was now sliding down the rest of Susan's body, tongue out, licking sensually as she went. Down and down she went across Susan's stomach and the now shaved triangle between her hips, only stopping when she had reached Susan's exposed pussy. By now #3 was kneeling on the floor with her head barely an inch away from Susan's pussy lips.

Susan waited, but nothing. The touch that Susan was anticipating didn't come, disappointing her. She waited feeling #3's breath on her lips but still not the touch she so desperately wanted. But then it happened, and boy did it happen. It wasn't the expected finger poking at her, but instead a silky smooth, warm tongue was moving along her crack, prising her pussy lips apart.

"Mmmmmm," moaned out Susan at the feeling of her first tonguing.

Continuing with the licking action, #3 reached up with both hands and gently pulled Susan's lips apart revealing the now moist pussy opening inside. Not able to resist. #3 quickly dipped her tongue in and out of the pussy entrance eliciting more moans from Susan every time her tongue entered. #3 lifted her head for a moment and called out to Susan. "My girl, you are so sweet and juicy."

#3 dove back down and fully impaled her tongue as deep as she could up Susan's pussy. Wiggling it around she could feel the pussy walls starting to bite down as Susan's moans became louder and her breath a little ragged. #3 pulled her tongue out, savouring the taste of those sweet pussy juices again, and then moved upwards to find Susan's clit. She lapped around the little nub sending shockwaves' through Susan's body.

"Mmmmmmmmm," continued Susan now bucking her hips a little against the invading tongue. "Oh gawd, shit, I'm going to cum," she cried.

That is all it took though and #3 stopped licking, stood up and returned back to where Master was standing.

Susan couldn't believe it, just on the edge of a much needed orgasm and the pleasuring had stopped. "No, please, come back, I need to cum," Susan cried but to no avail.

#3 was now busily talking to Master. "You've got a real sweet one there. If that was the starters I am so looking forward to the main course."

Master just smiled.

By now Susan was no longer on the edge and her breathing had returned to normal. Inside she was confused. She should be hating all this, she should turn and flee, but deep down there was disappointment at not going over the edge. How could this be?

#1, the girl Susan remembered from reception now came forward. "My turn she said," smiling. Master nodded and #1 walked up to the side of the chair. Reaching down she pulled out a leather strap, throwing the end across Susan's torso. She walked around the chair and fastened the strap at the other side. So now Susan was bound to the chair by her wrists, ankles and waist.

"Now my girl, things are going to get interesting. Let's see how much you can handle."

Susan was still trying to work out if she wanted this or not, but before she could say anything #1 had latched onto Susan's still enlarged nipples. Sucking down hard she pulled them between her lips, stretching them out as far as possible before letting go. Each time, Susan moaned, louder and louder. Susan's nipples were now larger than they had ever been, yet #1 continued. More and more, Susan closed her eyes and dreamt.

She never saw #1 reach back into her pocket and bring out a pair of clips. The first she knew of them was the searing pain as the teeth of a clip bit down on her left nipple followed shortly by the same pain flooding through her right one.

"Ahhhhhh," screamed Susan "get those fucking things off me." She tried to shake them off but the leather strap was now restraining most of her movement. In fact the result of shaking just increased the pain as the only part of her body really moving was her nipples with the clips attached.

Instead of removing the clips, #1 gave each one a flick bringing a tear to Susan's eyes.

"So, you see my dear, your pleasure is totally unimportant. Take this as a lesson my girl and realise that your job is to pleasure others ahead of yourself. Now stop the crying or I'll have to put something in that mouth of yours as well."

Susan stopped, worried about what else may be coming.

"Sensible choice," continued #1 "we'll leave those clips on and if you are a good girl we may remove them before you're finished. Over to you #4, I think this one still looks a little tight and I know how much you like stretching your work out."

Susan recognised #4 from the fleeting glimpse at the interview. She was a rather petite young thing, slightly far eastern looking, with long straight black hair and a pair of tits which stood out as really being a size too big for her frame.

The first thing Susan felt was her pussy being gently massaged but this time with the fingers of two hands not a tongue. #4 was gently massaging the left side in a counter clockwise motion and the right side in a clockwise motion. To start with it was just a feeling of pressure as the fingers moved up and around, but soon Susan could feel her lips opening and closing as her juices began to flow again.

That now distant feeling of warmth and excitement inside was starting to build again. #4 changed her position and continued the massage, but now on the inside of Susan's pussy lips. Slick with juices the fingers glided smoothly up the pussy lips at the top of their stroke, just flicking against Susan's clit and bringing a gasp from Susan every time.

"OK my girl," whispered #4 "let's see if you are really as tight as you look."

Susan glanced down nervously just in time to see #4 slip a long slender finger into her snatch. God, it felt wonderful. The finger moved in and out slowly, sending little pulses of electricity out from Susan's cunt every time it moved and causing Susan to breath more deeply. Then a little extra pressure as #4 slipped in a second finger and started to move both in and out. By now Susan was breathing raggedly, moaning between each breath as the fingers fully impaled themselves deep inside.

"Just as I thought. Tight and hot," whispered #4 as she could feel the muscles of Susan's pussy start to clench down on her fingers. "One day we'll have you take my whole hand but for now lets see how one more finger feels." She pulled her fingers almost out of Susan's cunt then slowly pushed back with three fingers together.

"Ahhhhhh," moaned Susan as the pressure built from fingers pushing their way inside. "too big, can't take it," she continued, her pussy opening being stretched open as the fingers became wider the deeper they went. Just as Susan thought she couldn't take any more, the fingers stopped inside her warm pussy embedded as deep as they could go. Slowly, Susan was becoming accustomed to being so full, the initial pain was subsiding and Susan wanted the fingers to start moving in and out again, but they didn't. Instead there was a different feeling as #4 started to rotate her hand half a turn one way and then back again, at the same time splaying out her fingers as wide as they would go inside of Susan.

The feeling inside Susan's pussy was now intense as she was stretched and stimulated at the same time. Her breathing was quite ragged and the room was filled with constant moans as Susan continued on the path to a huge orgasm.

#4 turned and winked at #2. "Time for the finale me thinks, get yourself ready," she said.

With the fingers still rotating slowly in her pussy, Susan was almost in heaven, eyes closed, her breathing heavy and her mind set on her upcoming climax. She hadn't seen #2 drop his trousers revealing his huge erect manhood. If she had seen, she would have naturally tried to run a mile as it was so much bigger than anything she had ever taken.

He wandered over to where #3 was kneeling and offered the tip of his cock to #4's mouth, the intention for #4 to suck him off to the edge of coming before he rammed into Susan. #4 duly obliged, opening her mouth and taking in as much of the monster as she could then closing her lips and sucking on the out stroke. What a picture, a huge cock moving in and out of her mouth whilst at the same time having her fingers deep inside Susan's pussy. From #2's breathing she could tell the time was right and she started to simulate the movement of a cock as she withdrew her fingers from Susan's tight pussy and forced them back in.

Susan was now pressing her head firmly back into the headrest, her breathing now coming in fits and starts and her body feeling right on the edge of something huge when, suddenly, the fingers pulled out, leaving her empty and unfulfilled. Her eyes sprung open and she lifted up her head just in time to see #2 take over from #4, the tip of his cock lined up with Susan's still gaping pussy opening. Looking around she could see #1 and #3 now standing at each side of the chair.

"OK team, let her have it!" came Master's deep voice.

No sooner had Master spoken than the two girls reached over and took a breast each. Gently squeezing they massaged the flesh before removing the clips almost in unison. Susan screamed, her body tying to thrash in pain as the blood surged back into her nipples. Of course this took her mind off the monster cock lined up at the entrance to her love canal and #2 took this opportunity to push the head into her pussy. Another scream from Susan as was she opened up wider than she had ever been. #2 leant in and slowly continued to impale his cock into that tight pussy until finally he bottomed out. He stood there immobile until Susan's screams had died down and then slowly slid his cock in and out, initially just an inch at a time but gradually further and further until the cock was travelling the whole length of Susan's tight pussy.

Susan meanwhile was going through an emotional roller coaster. The pain of removing the clips had been surpassed by a feeling of extreme fullness as #2's cock stretched her pussy to the point of breaking and now both of these emotions were being replaced by a feeling of warmth and fire building in her loins.

By now the cock was pounding into and out of her pussy generating waves of pleasure on every stroke. In addition Susan now had a girl on each breast, suckling on an engorged sensitive nipple each. Susan was in heaven, her head tossing back and forth and her moans now replacing screams, as the room became a fountain of noise.

"Shit, oh shit, I'm gonna cum!" she cried out. "So full, so full, keep going."

#2 had no intention of stopping. His own breath was becoming faster. The partial blow job had taken him to the edge and the warmth of Susan's tight pussy was finishing the job most effectively. He could already feel ripples of contraction in the muscles of her pussy wall and knew that he would come himself in just a few more strokes.

"Please, please," gasped Susan and the she screamed "I'm cumming!"

Her pussy spasmed around the big cock squeezing down on its length, whilst at the same time her love juices flooded out dripping down the length of her crack. This was all it took, one last deep push and #2 came, the head of his cock enlarging then exploding in a torrent of cum which flooded her pussy. Both were now stationary, trying to catch their breath and bathing in the intensity of their orgasms.

The cock slowly withdrew, to a gasp from Susan, leaving her with a slightly gaping pussy and a stream of cum seeping out through the opening and down over her arse. Susan knew she should be furious, but the experience was so intense that she couldn't say anything. She just laid there panting.

After a few minutes, and with the room now almost empty, she looked up to see Master smiling over her. "You did real good my dear little Susan, and from where I was standing you enjoyed yourself." He moved round and undid the restraints before lowering the chair, then threw her the gown that she had earlier discarded. "When you are ready, go next door and get yourself cleaned up, then take a rest in your room. We'll have some food sent up and see you tomorrow for the start of training."

Master turned and left leaving Susan to gather her thoughts. She knew it was going to be a long week.