Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can get up now," called Bex.

Bex stood back and once again admired her handiwork as Susan slowly climbed off the table. She had to admit that the sight of Susan, naked, blindfolded and bound into a rubber chastity belt was a massive turn on. Given her own way she would have ravaged the young girl there and then, but her own pleasures would have to wait.

Fuller than ever before and fixed into a close fitting rubber garment, Susan found moving a little awkward at first. Feeling around with her hands she traced the outline of the rubber pants.

"What have you done to me?"

"Just a little safety device. Think of it as a gift from our medieval ancestors. When the knight's went off to fight they needed to make sure that their little damsel's at home weren't playing away. So, cue the invention of the chastity belt. In your case it's designed to stop you playing at home if you know what I mean. We wouldn't want you to be getting yourself off, would we? That would spoil the game. Go on, give it a try"

Susan reached between her legs with one hand, but Bex had been true to her word. The thickness and tightness of the rubber, although not uncomfortable, did make it impossible to get any purchase on her pussy. There was no way, with the device in place that Susan was going to get any relief that evening. Turning her attention to the top of the garment and looking for the obvious opening, Susan's hopes were once again dashed when she came across the padlock.

Bex could sense the disappointment in the young girl.

"Don't worry my little sex kitten. You may not be able to get yourself off, but you can still cum this evening. I've left a little present inside before I strapped you up. We have a little game to play. How is your latin? Quid pro quo. If you want to cum then you will need to make others cum first. The more you make cum the bigger your own satisfaction. Do you understand?"

"I think so Bex," came the reply "but I would have been happy with just the two of us."

"As I said, all in good time. Shall we have a practice and see how this works?"

Reluctantly Susan nodded, she needed to cum and if this was the only way then she would have to play along.

"Come with me then," called Bex, picking up the remote control and once again taking Susan by the hand.

They walked slowly out of the training room and down the corridor. Susan wasn't sure which direction they were taking but the distance did seem further than her own room, albeit it was difficult to be certain if that was the case or just an illusion from trying to walk in the dark. Finally they stopped and entered another room.

Of course Susan was unable to tell where she was. With no vision she was reliant on her other senses, but again there was nothing. Silence, other than the breathing of Bex standing at the side of her.

They had entered a long room with doors leading off each wall towards the opposite end to where they had entered. This room itself was almost like a waiting room, comfy chairs, a couple of changing areas and a small drinks area filled the space. The lighting was subdued but not dark.

Unbeknown to Susan one of the chairs was occupied. Without the blindfold Susan would have recognised the Frenchman sitting patiently. She had spent plenty of time in the hands of #2 at the start of the week. This time though he was not dressed in his usual pair of joggers and t-shirt. Instead he was sitting in just a white robe, loosely tied around his waist.

"Over here, we've got an old friend for you to meet."

Bex led the way and stopped just in front of the chair where #2 was seating.

"Suzanne, we meet again," came his smooth French accent.

Susan smiled, instantly recognising the voice. "#2, it is a pleasure again."

Bex threw a couple of cushions on the floor before encouraging Susan to kneel down, which she duly did.

"So here's the deal my girl. Using just your mouth and hands you need to pleasure this fine young gentleman. The more he enjoys, the more you enjoy if you know what I mean and as an illustration Bex pushed the remote control. Suddenly, and taking the young girl totally by surprise, the three balls inside her pussy sprung into life, vibrating wildly.

"Ahhhh" moaned Susan, but no sooner had the balls started to vibrate they stopped again. Once again the combination of a lack of senses and not being in control had intensified the effect of the balls and Susan found herself gasping in pleasure.

"How long the balls stay active for really depends on you my dear. Make him cum and I'll turn them on. Swallow his cum and they'll stay on a little longer. Take his whole length in your mouth and I'll also turn them on. So the choice is yours. A hand job gets you a little pleasure, a blow job more and a deep throat even more too. What are you waiting for?"

Still blindfolded Susan could not see anything, so had to react to her recollection of where the man's voice came from. Tentatively she reached out with her hands grasping only thin air, much to the amusement of everyone, a chuckle coming from the chair. That was all she needed. Reacting to the sound, Susan reached forward and down, clutching hold of #2's robe. She gradually followed the folds of the robe upwards until she came to the tied belt. Carefully undoing the bow she opened the robe and pulled it apart, revealing a fit young man, naked barring the robe around his shoulders and sporting an already semi-erect cock, just the vision of Susan blindfolded and encased in rubber pants was a turn on in itself.

Once again Susan reached out with her hands, gingerly feeling for a willing cock. Finally naked flesh, but definitely not a cock. Feeling with both hands she realised it was a knee. Reaching to each side she found a second knee and realised that #2 had his legs spread, presumably to give her more access to his cock. Quickly she walked her fingers up the insides of his legs, feeling carefully until bare flesh was replaced by hair.

It was now or never.

Slowly she reached forward, one hand cupping his balls and the other reaching for the shaft of his cock. Only partially erect, it still felt large, bringing back memories of how it had stretched her only the day before. Fondling the shaft in one hand she felt it twitch slightly as blood continued to flow towards the head, it's size slowly swelling.

Before too long the cock had become almost erect, without her really having to do too much. But the idea was to make him cum, not just make him hard. Would have been easy if only she could use her pussy, but that wasn't an option given that she was bound into a chastity belt, her pussy stuffed with inanimate balls.

Plucking up courage she slowly moved her hand up and down the shaft, feeling the skin flex up and down as she exposed and covered the head of his manhood, now a deep red fully engorged with blood. Fully erect, the cock was slightly larger than Susan's fingers so she struggled a little to hold the whole way around the shaft. Still though she persevered, a gentle slow pace up and down the shaft.

But was he enjoying it? She couldn't tell, no noises coming from the chair other than her own movements and no pleasure for herself, time for a change she thought to herself. Still holding the cock in one hand she shuffled forward on her knees and then leant down with her mouth.

Probing with her tongue she found the end of his cock and noticed how different it was to anything else she had taken in her mouth. Yes it was warm like a pussy and yes the shape was similar to the rubber dildo, but the main difference was the taste. The sweetness of a moist pussy had been replaced by a more musty taste. She paused for a minute getting used to the tang of her first cock then continued to caress the head with her tongue, bringing a slight moan from #2 who was now lying back in the chair, eyes closed head skyward.

Encouraged by the moan Susan started licking a little harder, running her tongue down the whole length of the shaft and then back up to the head. She probed at the hole at the end of the cock bringing another moan below. Feeling confident Susan leant further forward, opening wide and taking the head into her mouth, closing her lips again around the shaft.

"Mmmmmm, feels good."

That was all she needed. Slowly, and still with her lips encircling the shaft, Susan bobbed her head up and down, relaxing her lips slightly on the down stroke and sucking tight as she came back up. Aligning with the moans from below she increased the depth of each stroke, and before long was taking around half of the shaft into her mouth, the tip embedding itself deep into her cheeks.

Happy with what she had achieved Susan was surprised to hear Bex whispering in her ear.

"Keep going my dear, you can take a little more, see how he likes it."

Take a little more? Susan wasn't sure, but she also wanted to please and at the same time be pleased. On the next stroke she pushed down as far as she could, the tip of his cock hitting the back of her throat and causing her to gag. Quickly she let go of the cock as she recovered her composure and again Bex whispered in her ear.

"Don't give up, try again but this time relax your throat and take a little more at a time."

Using her hand Susan smeared her saliva all over the shaft before returning the head into her mouth. This time she sank down slowly on the shaft, taking an inch at a time until she felt the head hit the back of her throat. She paused, getting used to the feeling then withdrew her mouth. Susan repeated the process a couple more times, each time pausing for a little longer before she withdrew, and each time accompanied by a deep moan from below. By now she was taking around two thirds of the length in her mouth and had suppressed her own gagging reflex.

She sank down one last time, again allowing the head of the cock to nestle in her throat, but this time she felt a hand on the back of her head. It was Bex, applying a little pressure to the back of Susan's head and forcing her further down. Feeling the pressure building in her throat Susan swallowed a couple of times with the effect of forcing the head a little deeper and at the same time eliciting deep moans from above. Bex removed her hand and Susan quickly came up for breath before going down again on the cock. This time she needed no encouragement, impaling herself as far as she could then grinding on the cock to force it a little deeper, again to the tune of moaning from above.

Happy with the results, Bex activated the balls inside Susan's pussy, taking the young girl by surprise as the intense vibrations suddenly flooded through her body. From the reaction above it seemed that even her willing client could feel the vibrations transferring through her mouth into his cock. The vibrations stopped and Susan came up gasping for air, but now desiring more pleasure for herself. Only one thing for it, she had to make him cum.

Spurred on by the desire for more pleasure Susan had one hand cupped around his balls, another squeezing the lower shaft and then she placed her mouth over the head of his cock. She bobbed up and down quickly concentrating on the head but also gently stroking his shaft in time with her hand. Moans turned to gasps and soon she felt the head swell slightly. Realising he was about to cum, she gave a squeeze on his balls with the desired effect.

"Ahhhh, I'm cumming, cumming."

Susan though wasn't listening, concentrating on what was happening inside her mouth. Another squeeze on his balls and she felt the head jerk before squirting warm, salty cum deep into her mouth. Clenching her lips around the shaft she struggled to stop the cum from dribbling out, a task made even harder when Bex triggered the balls into vibration again, this time for a little longer than before.

Susan swallowed as much cum as she could before screaming out in joy as the balls started to have the desired effect. Unable to hold on any more Susan dribbled the remaining cum all over his shaft. She was close to cumming herself when Bex turned off the balls, leaving her frustrated in the knowledge that once again she would be left unfulfilled. A sigh of despair was met by the reassuring voice of her friend.

"So that was starters and now you can see how the game works. I think #2 enjoyed that but it will take him a while to be ready for another go. Follow me and we'll get on with the main course. Play well and you'll enjoy the outcome."

Bex held out a hand encouraging Susan to stand up. They walked the short distance to one of the cubicles at the other end of the room and Bex ushered Susan inside, sitting her down on a stool in the centre of the room before leaving and closing the door. Susan was now alone in silence and darkness. There must have been an intercom as she heard Bex's voice from a distance.

"Ok Susan, you can take the blindfold off now."

Slowly she undid the blindfold, taking it off but keeping her eyes closed, scared of the glare of the light having been in the dark for so long. She shouldn't have worried though as the room she found herself in was bathed in subtle dark lighting. It took her a while to get used to the change in light conditions but soon she was surveying the room. She was enclosed in a small, almost octagonal room, bare except for the stool that she was sitting on. Reaching out she found the room to be little bigger than a toilet cubicle and she could easily reach out and touch both walls at the same time. The room itself was clean painted and smoothly plastered but what caught her eyes were several holes cut in at regular intervals along the walls. Each hole was around 10cm in diameter and situated around waist height. She tried to peer through one of the holes but something was blocking the view on the other side.

Susan sat and waited, but it wasn't long before he heard a sound coming from behind one wall. Nervously she watched as a panel was drawn back from behind one of the holes to be replaced by a nearly erect cock. The penny dropped, if she wanted to cum herself then she had to make another cock cum . . . . and yes, she wanted to cum herself.

She shuffled over to the wall and, still perched on the stool, grabbed hold of the cock. Slowly she started to wank the cock with her hand, listening to the appreciative noises coming from behind the wall. She replaced her hand with her mouth and continued the onslaught until such time as she felt the telltale signs that the man was going to cum. Taking her mouth away she finished him off with her hand, cum squirting out of the end of the cock and landing over her left breast. As she had hoped the balls inside sprang into life again, but this time the duration was not so long, definitely not long enough to make her cum.

Susan was still contemplating why the balls had been active for so little time when there was a second noise on another wall and a hole was again replaced by a cock. This one was already erect pointing straight out towards the young girl. It wasn't so long but the girth was bigger than she had seen before. Susan shuffled over and immediately took the cock in her mouth. Working up and down the shaft it was soon slick with her saliva. She slid her mouth all the way down the cock nuzzling her face as far into the hole as she could.

She wasn't disappointed, having taken the hole cock in her mouth the balls in her cunt again burst into life. The feeling of warmth was building in her loins but again the balls stopped. So frustrating. Continuing to suck at the cock she kept going to the last minute until she felt the head swell, but rather than taking the cum in her mouth she pulled the cock out and allowed it to spray all over her chin and neck. Again a short blast from the balls in her cunt, but again not enough to take her towards orgasm.

Another cock appeared from another hole and she took up position, mouth in place sucking deeply on the shaft. This time though it was joined by a second cock at the same time. Susan reached out and grabbed this one with a hand. So now the young girl, covered already in two streams of cum, was busily sucking one cock whilst she was giving a hand job to another. A moan from behind the wall and the cock in her mouth spurted into life, flooding her with salty cum which she duly swallowed.

Immediately her own pussy burst into life as waves of vibration shot out from the balls. This time though the duration was longer but again not quite long enough to take her over the edge. Susan was teetering and needed to cum. If she could she would have slipped one of these cocks into her pussy and fucked herself senseless.

Each time a cock was spent, another appeared and before long Susan had three cocks poking out towards her. She had a plan and focused on getting all three cocks to the verge of cumming. She was becoming quite adept at recognising the signs that he was about to cum so taking each cock in turn in her mouth she would blow them off as far as she could without going over the edge.

Susan now sat on the stool in the middle of the room. Leaning forward she took the central cock in her mouth, impaling herself deeply until such time as the balls in her pussy started vibrating. The warmth was again starting to build in her loins so Susan started to work the other two cocks with her hands, rapidly moving up and down the shafts. Almost in union the two men came, squirting streams of cum down each side of her body. The balls burst into life again, this time taking Susan to the edge of a huge orgasm.

Her plan was working.

Now the cock in her mouth. She worked the cock hard and fast, keeping as much suction as she could on the head as she bobbed back and forth. It didn't take long and again she found herself with a mouthful of warm cum.

The balls burst into life again, this time sending wave after wave of pleasure through her pussy walls and across her body. Gasping at the intensity of the orgasm, Susan dribbled the remainder of the last cumshot down her chin and over her breasts. This time though the balls didn't stop and Susan found herself hit by wave after wave of convulsions her body trembling as she sat firmly on the stool. Finally she came down from her high and the balls stopped.

Susan just sat, hunched over trying to get her breath back. The door opened and in walked Bex.

"Looks like you've had fun," she smiled "I think we'd better get you cleaned up hadn't we."

Susan carefully stood up, still feeling a little weak after the orgasm. She looked Bex in the eyes.

"Thank you, that was wonderful."

Bex smiled back, kissed her young friend on the back of the neck then whispered. "Come on then, you look wonderful in a pearl necklace but I'd much rather see you covered in my pussy juices."

Hand in hand they left the cubicle and wandered off in the direction of Susan's room, intent of cleaning up but with the hope of getting dirty again later.

12