Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm hot enough just looking at you but in this sun it's just too much. Let's go inside and get a little more comfortable. Maybe you can help me cool down."

Off she went, walking towards the inside cabin, flicking her long locks over her shoulders as she turned back to look at Susan and winked seductively. A couple of minutes later Susan followed Jenny inside. She found the young Jenny lying back on the cool sofa snuggled into one of the ninety degree corners an arm running across the top of the sofa down each side and legs spread apart. Sat like this she was providing an open invitation for Susan to join her in more ways than one.

Susan didn't need another invitation. She pushed the little table out of the way and knelt down in front of Jenny. Lifting herself up on her knees Susan was just tall enough to plant a long kiss on Jenny's smooth lips. It was delightful, made all the more romantic by the warmth of the sun passing from one body to the other. Before long Jenny had her arms wrapped around Susan's shoulders holding her in that deep embrace, their lips never parting.

Susan though had other ideas and sneaked a hand up between their bodies. Grasping hold of one end of the tie cord she pulled. Initially nothing then slowly the bow started to unravel, inch by inch until finally, with a sharp tug, the whole thing came apart. This took Jenny a little by surprise and she relaxed her grip giving Susan the opportunity to pull away and turn her attention to the bikini top. The bow now undone Susan proceeded to release the front of the top and free a wonderful pair of large breasts. Pushing the top to each side, Susan enjoyed the feel of the soft flesh as she kneaded each breast in turn.

Before long she had replaced her hands with her mouth, latching down on each breast in turn, sucking the flesh deep inside and then pulling away, clamping down on the nipple with her lips. It had the desired effect. The nipples had now hardened and had become sensitive to the touch, evident in the way Jenny was throwing her head back, eyes closed. Job done, Susan sat back on her knees and admired her handiwork.

It was Jenny who broke the silence. "Don't stop there. Do unwrap the rest of me."

Turning her attention to the bikini bottoms, Susan reached forward and grasped the end of a bow in each hand. Almost in unison she pulled the cords until each bow gave way. It was just like unwrapping your presents at Christmas. Susan was so excited to see what was inside. Bows undone, she slowly peeled down the front of the bikini bottoms revealing a well trimmed dark bush. Susan ran her fingers through the bush, remembering the feel of her own before she had ventured on this journey. Slowly she ran her fingers through Jenny's bush, up and down, each time dipping a little lower between her legs feeling the warmth of those pussy lips.

Enjoying the attention Jenny shuffled a little further down on the sofa until her bottom was just overhanging the edge. Once in position she pulled her feet up onto the sofa itself, spreading her knees wide and giving open access to her most intimate areas.

It was a red rag to a bull and Susan wasn't going to give up on the opportunity. She shuffled forward herself and replaced her fingers with her tongue. A combination of licking and probing soon had Jenny's pussy lips engorged and separated. Pulling the outer lips apart with her fingers Susan gave herself access to the delights inside. The only question was what to eat first, but Susan always preferred sweet over savoury so in she dived, tongue delving into Jenny's love canal just a little at first but then deeper and deeper until it could go no more, before withdrawing and starting all over again.

By now Jenny was head back, eyes closed fully enjoying the experience of another woman tongue fucking her. Whether it was the naughtiness of being fucked by a stranger on a boat or not she didn't know, but the feelings were more sublime than she had ever experienced. Already her juices were running down the inside of her crack soaking her anus and bikini below. She could get used to this every day.

Susan, on the other hand, was also in dreamland. She just loved the taste of another pussy and probably more so loved the effect she was having on her partner in crime. Susan switched her focus to Jenny's clit, by now a little hard nub just begging to be nibbled on. She didn't disappoint, taking Jenny by surprise when her teeth first bit down but soon any pain had developed into pleasure.

With her mouth concentrating on Jenny's ever hardening clit, Susan wasn't going to ignore the pussy and slowly inserted a finger as deep as it would go, in search of that fabled G-spot. Deep inside Susan curled her fingertip to stroke the inside of the pussy walls, concentrating on a small patch at the front which felt slightly rougher than the rest. That must have been it as Jenny's breathing had now become ragged, short gasps matching each time that Susan moved her finger across that certain spot deep inside.

All the signs were there that Jenny was close to coming, the breathing, moans under her breath, muscles tensing then relaxing and finally the pussy walls starting to clamp down on Susan's fingers. Just a little more and she would be there, yet Susan had a different idea. She wanted to eat this young thing to an orgasm, to enjoy her coming over her tongue, of lapping up those juices.

Finger withdrawn, Susan buried her face back into Jenny's pussy as deep as possible, tongue forced into the girls cunt. A shriek from Jenny as the tongue buried itself. Another, as Susan started to circle inside her pussy. She was so close, so close, just a little more. The effect on Jenny was electric. Her body was now stiff, legs back down to the floor, hands behind Susan's head pulling her deeper and deeper. The first waves of orgasm flowed through her body but Jenny was intent on riding them out looking for the big one.

The two girls were now melded together, Susan's face at one with Jenny's pussy. They were so engrossed in their own feelings that they didn't hear the footsteps at the rear of the boat. Unbeknown to the two love things the men had returned from their harbour hopping and were now on their way back on board.

It was Ritchie who boarded first, climbing the steps and immediately noticing the two piles of jettisoned clothes, still in heaps on the decking. Almost immediately though his attention turned to the sound of low moans coming from inside. The three men, by now all on the top deck, wandered over to the inside cabin to be greeted with a surprising sight. And what a sight it was. Jenny, their PA, in the throws of an orgasm clamping her hands and legs around another girls head as if trying to force it up her pussy. It was hot beyond belief.

It was Master who spoke first.

"Well, well, well, looks like the girls are having starters without us. Maybe it's time for the main course a little earlier than planned."

He winked at the two men who obviously got the message as they both stripped down to their boxers before joining the two girls, Ritchie on the sofa at the side of Jenny and John knelt down behind Susan's hips. The fun was just about to begin and Susan wasn't going to be in control.

Susan was still held in a vice like grip by both Jenny's hands and thighs there was no way for her to see what was happening behind. All she could do was concentrate on bringing Jenny off, a job she was excelling at. Tongue probing in and out of the sodden pussy, Susan was once again relishing the taste of sweet love juices. The more she continued the more she could feel the pussy lips starting to quiver as Jenny edged ever so closer towards her climax.

It was then though that Susan jumped at a touch from behind. OK, jumped was an exaggeration given that she was held firmly down but if she could have jumped she would have done. John was now stroking gently up and down the length of the red fabric of her knickers and all along her pussy lips. Slow and gentle to start with but gradually applying a little more pressure each time, until the stroking became more of a massaging motion. Already he could feel the difference as Susan's pussy lips started to swell under the onslaught.

Now was the time to unwrap his present and, with one hand at either side, John slowly pulled Susan's red knickers over her hips and down her legs, leaving them nestled just above her bent knees. What a pussy . . . he was impressed. He knelt and stared at Susan's now puffy outer lips, totally shaven and showing just the merest gleam of dampness.

John stuck two fingers in his mouth to make them wet and went back to massaging Susan's pussy. He had never seen the appeal of muff diving but he was sure that a little lubrication was needed before the young girl could take his, now almost rock hard, long cock. It wasn't so wide, but for sure it was a good nine inches long. To be honest it didn't take much to get Susan's juices flowing and pretty soon John had both fingers up her pussy.

It was impossible to tell the effect this was having on Susan given that her face was still buried deep into Jenny's pussy so John used touch alone to decide when she was ready. With her pussy now leaking juices John withdrew his fingers and placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her love canal. Leaning forward, in one long stroke, he pushed his cock deep into her pussy, pulled out almost the whole way then sank back in again. He repeated this half a dozen times before finally coming to rest with his cock deep into Susan's cunt.

The effect on Jenny was devastating as each stroke of John's cock forced Susan's mouth and tongue deep into her pussy. There was an added benefit in that Susan's nose was now forced up against her clit giving double the pleasure. Up top, Jenny's breathing was now quite ragged and she was starting to moan loudly every time a wave of pleasure passed through her body. Her moans though were soon quashed as Ritchie decided to get involved. He smiled at Jenny as he turned her head towards him then planted a huge kiss on her lips. Using his tongue Ritchie probed at Jenny's lips which slowly opened to let him in. Tongues entwined Jenny's moans were now just a muffled noise.

Having savoured the warmth and tightness of Susan's pussy John decided it was time to satisfy his own needs. Slowly at first, then gathering speed, John worked himself into a steady pace, his cock travelling the full length of Susan's pussy. There was nothing better, he thought, than a young tight cunt and, for sure, this one was tight.

With Susan eating her out and Ritchie playing tonsil hockey it wouldn't take much to push Jenny over the edge. Not much at all, just a simple pinch of her nipples was all it took. It was John's spare hand which made the difference. One by one he attacked each rock hard nipple, squeezing, twisting and pinching. That was it . . . the catalyst. Jenny went stiff as a board, her muscles going into spasm as the huge wave of electricity flooded through her body. She pulled away from John, eyes closed, gasping for breath for almost a minute before her body started to relax again.

Gradually Jenny released her grip on Susan's head and the young girl emerged, panting for breath herself, her face slick with Jenny's love juices and her own pussy leaking juices as she was being fucked doggy style by John. Already the warmth was building in Susan's loins and she hoped for the same climax that had just befallen Jenny.

It wasn't to be just yet though as John stopped his thrusting and instead concentrated on moving Susan around slightly such that she was facing Ritchie's groin, his cock still inside his boxers, rather than Jenny's sodden pussy. It was obvious what was wanted and, in a flash, Susan had reached for his boxers, pulling them down and releasing his cock. It was by no means erect yet but already was a rather short fat specimen. Ritchie spread his knees and from behind John pushed the young girl forward until her mouth was almost on top of Ritchie's cock.

The expectations were there, Susan was to suck this limp fat cock whilst being fucked herself from behind. She was a little hesitant, even when Ritchie positioned the head at her lips. John had the answer though. He pulled his cock almost out, lifted a hand and brought it down quickly on Susan's arse. The clap of hand on bottom filled the room, causing Susan to cry out in pain. It was the cue and at that precise moment John slammed his cock back in taking Susan by surprise and pushing her mouth down onto Ritchie's waiting cock. She gagged slightly as her mouth was filled with prime meat.

With Susan's mouth now full of already hardening cock, John got back into a regular rhythm of long straight strokes. With each one he could feel the pussy enveloping his cock, the tightness now starting to caress his member as the muscles squeezed down.

Susan tried to moan but any sound was muffled by the cock now filling her mouth. It was a race to see who could cum first, a race that Susan hoped she would win. It wasn't to be though as John started to thrust deeper in short sharp movements. He moaned as his cock twitched deep inside, a movement that Susan also felt. In an instant his cock exploded, flooding the young girl's cunt with lashings of warm sticky cum. Having recovered from his climax John slowly pulled out and watched as Susan's cunt started to dribble cum down, over her clit, finally dripping onto the floor. He had obviously been saving that load up for some time.

It was Ritchie's turn now. He pulled Susan's mouth off his now erect cock and beckoned her on to the sofa. Slowly Susan stood up, a little stiff from being on her knees for so long. She discarded her knickers and tried to wipe away some of the cum dripping out of her pussy. Ritchie had slid down on the sofa a little to make his cock more accessible and beckoned again to Susan. He wanted her to mount his cock and ride him.

A knee on each side of Ritchie's legs, Susan positioned herself carefully over his member before lowering herself down. It was huge, well at least wide, and Susan had to stop for a minute with the head only just inside her pussy opening. Even with a cunt full of slippery cum she had to get used to the stretch in her loins. Slowly, ever so slowly, she lowered herself down until the cock was fully inside. It wasn't so long but the width made her feel stuffed. With a combination of short movements up and down and a grinding of the hips Susan started to work the cock in her pussy, much to Ritchie's enjoyment.

Slow and seductive, Susan looked ever the professional working the cock in her pussy. John and Jenny were both engrossed in the heat of the moment watching this young girl ply her trade. Without thinking, John was already playing with his own cock which was now hardening again under the influence of the scenes in front. This hadn't gone without notice by both Jenny and Ritchie. Jenny had already decided to help and had bent down and taken the enlarging cock in her mouth, savouring the traces of Susan's pussy juices which were still coating John's cock.

Meanwhile Susan continued her grind, her pussy walls now clamping down on Ritchie's cock and the fire in her loins starting to build again. Her breath was getting a little quicker and the twitches in her muscles told her that, once again, she was almost there. Ritchie though could sense the same and in a flash he wrapped is arms around Susan and pulled her tight into his body, holding her still with his cock still impaled in her pussy. So frustrating, as all Susan wanted was to get herself off.

Again though, without eyes in the back of her head, Susan was unable to see what was happening behind. John, cock now erect again and glistening with Jenny's saliva, had positioned himself behind the young girl. Jenny on the other hand had reached over and pulled Susan's butt cheeks apart revealing the only hole which hadn't been taken yet. Susan screamed as John dipped a finger into the juices from her dripping pussy then positioned it over her rosebud and pushed.

"Nooooo . . . not there!"

No one was listening to the protests though as John's lubricated finger pushed into her back passage. He wiggled around, gently lubricating her opening. One finger became two, circling and stretching until the point where the sphincter starter to relax. Withdrawing the fingers he replaced it with the tip of his cock and pushed.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh. Noooo, tooo bigggg."

The room was filled with the screams of the young Susan as she found herself being double teamed by a long thin cock up her arse along with a short fat cock in her pussy. Eventually John had half of his cock inside her and stopped, allowing Susan to get her composure back. Having waited long enough, he started to move in and out, each stroke met with a scream from Susan and a gasp from Ritchie. The effect of a cock up Susan's arse was to increase the tightness of her pussy on Ritchie's member whilst the motion of John moving in and out of her arse caused Susan to involuntarily ride Ritchie's cock.

All Ritchie had to do was sit back and wait. What could be better?

The room was a cacophony of noise, Johm's grunts as he thrust his cock up the girl's tight arse were matched, albeit slightly out of synch, by cries from Susan herself. He had picked up a regular rhythm of short sharp strokes. With each stroke Susan was pushed up on John's cock in her pussy before relaxing back down on the hard member.

It didn't take long for Susan's cries to evolve into moans, as that familiar warmth returned in her loins, returned but not with the intensity she needed. Reluctantly, and in the pursuit of relief, Susan found herself fucking both cocks as much as they fucked her. For each thrust from John's cock Susan was now reciprocating, pushing down against the in stroke and lifting up on the out. To increase the stimulation the young girl had also taken to trying to grind her clit against Ritchie's body. It was having an effect in more ways than one. Susan was now moaning profusely with the first embers of a climax now smouldering inside. Ritchie in the meantime was head back, breathing hard, as his cock neared the point of no return. John had reacted to the young girl's enthusiasm and was now pummelling her back passage.

It was happening, finally it was there. Those embers of satisfaction had grown into flames of desire as bolts of electricity shot through her body. Flames of desire soon became a raging fire as her climax approached. A huge scream, this time of pleasure not pain, filled the room as wave upon wave shot through her body, her pussy walls convulsing around the cock inside.

And that was all Ritchie needed. He held on tight to the young girl as Susan's pussy clamped down in waves around his dick. Deep inside the effect was intense and within seconds he came, the head of his cock swelling as globs of sticky cum added to the load already deep inside Susan's pussy.

With Susan held tight, it gave John the chance to finish himself off, ramming long and hard into her arse. By now there was a contradiction in the responses. John was fully enjoying the feel as Susan's back passage clamped down on his cock, almost willing it to cum inside. Susan on the other hand was now wishing it would be over. The euphoria of cumming had gone and she now just felt used. Intentionally she clenched her muscles hoping it would have the desired effect, hoping John would just get it over with, but still he ploughed on relentless.

A good few minutes passed before John's breathing changed and he started to ram into her arse with more sporadic thrusts. He rammed a final time and was still. Susan felt a warmth inside as her back passage was creamed with another load of spunk, not as big as the first but definitely another load.