Secretly and Silently Shared

Story Info
Secret teasing after work leads to a threesome.
5.1k words
4.66
17.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a student I used to work as a server at a large restaurant in a touristy area of my city. The restaurant could seat about 600 when fully booked and as such, needed a constant rotation of new staff to keep it running. It was an easy way to make some cash but the real reason I worked there for as long as I did was because of the girls. College girls, girls working in the country for a year, or just girls who knew they were pretty and could make insane tips because of it. At any one time I was almost always flirting with or trying to get in the pants of at least one of my fellow servers.

The restaurant was on the water and had a beautiful patio. The food wasn't bad either and with the staff discount, it wasn't uncommon to see servers hanging out on their days off either at the bar or on the patio getting some sun. I was off one day and found myself in the area after some errands and decided to grab lunch and a couple beers at the outside bar. I was just finishing up my lunch when I was joined by one of my fellow servers, Mariana. She was a beautiful blonde and she had just finished her shift. She had a surfers body. 5'9 slim and toned with petite A cup breasts, strong thick legs and an amazing ass. She was still in her 'uniform' which was just a simple black v neck t shirt and very loose jean short shorts. Her tan legs looked amazing as she got up to sit on the bar stool beside me.

"Hey J, did you work today?" She asked me.

"Nope, just came to have lunch on my day off and enjoy the sunshine." I replied with a smile.

Smiling back, she said "Happy hour starts in 5 minutes, do you wanna share an appy? I think I'll have a glass of wine too."

Enthusiastically I said "Yah of course let's do it. But I'm already a couple drinks in so you're gonna have to catch up."

We quickly ordered some food and drinks. When it was ready, it was delivered by another server I knew, Anna. She was Korean and extremely sexy. She was short at about 5'2 but was proportioned perfectly. She was small, with a tiny waist and a very nice ass. Her breasts were small and they looked amazing on her tiny body. Her jet black shiny hair usually went down to the small of her back, but today she had a hair clip holding it up in a bun.

She was someone I had become good friends with in my time working there. She went to the same college as me and we always talked about our classes and exams. There was definite chemistry and we would text here and there. On the rare occasions we got to work in the same section, we would constantly flirt and there was a definite air of sexual tension.

As she dropped off our food she said "Awww I'm so jealous I won't be done until after happy hour."

I replied "I know! I was hoping you were off, I wanted to hang out."

"Next time!" She said, looking towards her section.

The restaurant was starting to get busy and she hopped off to tend to her tables.

The conversation between me and Mariana was easy. It flowed and was light hearted and the time flew by. Before we knew it we had gone through several rounds of heavily discounted drinks and were feeling the effects. At some point the topic of movies came up and we discovered our mutual interest in a few. The conversation wasn't particularly flirty and we were just enjoying the sunshine and each other's company.

Possibly because of the drinks and surprising me a little, she asked "Hey why don't we go to my apartment after and watch some movies? I'm not really doing anything today."

Not thinking much of it, I of course said yes. I was happy to hang out and keep the pleasant afternoon going. After settling up we quietly left and grabbed the nearby bus to her apartment.

Her apartment was small but comfortable. The living room had a large flatscreen and a soft couch with a deep seat. Sitting on it, you could extend your legs fully and almost fully lay down. We poured ourselves some wine, put on a movie and got comfortable. We sat a platonic distance away from each other, draping a blanket over our legs to get cozy. The movie played but we didn't pay much attention to it. We chatted, drank our wine, and just enjoyed being a bit tipsy.

As we drank more of the wine, the conversation slowly started to take a different tone from at the restaurant. It became more playful, just shy of flirty. At one point we discussed our love lives and Mariana decided to poke a little fun at me by bringing up me and Anna's overt flirting. I played casual saying it was all just some fun, and Mariana and I enthusiastically agreed that Anna was extremely attractive.

Interrupting our chatter, my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Checking it, I saw that it was Anna with the message "Heyyy I just finished where'd you guys go?"

I smiled and let Mariana know that Anna was asking about us and immediately Mariana suggested I invite her over to join us for wine and movies. I relayed the message to Anna and she almost immediately replied back.

"Yes! Sounds fun, I'm on my way!"

She was there quickly and Mariana got up to answer the door. At some point Anna had changed. Instead of her work uniform she was in black TnA leggings and a crop top showing off a peek of her sexy midriff. The clip from her head was gone and her hair fell down messily to the midpoint of her back. She looked incredibly sexy.

Mariana poured Anna a glass of wine and told her to grab a seat. When Mariana sat down though, instead of sitting where she was before, she lifted the blanket we had been using and sat right next to me so her right hip was touching my left. She covered herself with the blanket and continued the conversation like nothing had changed. Anna, mirroring Mariana, sat right next to me on my right with her left hip touching my right.

We all continued our jovial conversation, talking about the work day and how much money we had made recently. Maybe it was the drinks getting to me, but from when the two girls sat down, I sensed a change in the air. An electricity was forming at the points of contact between me and the two girls to either side of me. Eye contact seemed extra long, laughs were coming too easily, and quick touches of the hand were starting to linger longer than usual.

When the conversation died down we decided to continue the movie. I shifted up to grab the remote and pressed play. After I reclined back in my spot there was another shift in the energy of the room. Anna casually turned so that her back was facing me and scooched back a bit, rubbing her leggings covered ass into my hip. I took that as a signal and placed my arm around her.

At this point my torso was slightly turned to the right, but I was still mostly facing forward, with my left arm resting on my chest. Mariana draped the blanket over us all and as she got comfortable under it she turned to face me, spooning my left leg and placing her hand dangerously on my left hip bone. Even with the movie playing, I could feel a tense silence form over us. The conversation had died down completely and the only sounds I could hear were the movie and my own heartbeat thumping in my ears.

I was intensely aware of Mariana's hand on my hip. Covered by the blanket, her fingers had perfectly landed on the space right above my waistband where there was a small area of exposed skin. To my complete surprise, her hand started moving. Incredibly slowly at first, up and down, discreetly, and as if subconsciously just brushing the area.

As her fingers went up, my shirt would move just a little each time, exposing a tiny bit more of the skin of my waist. As they came down, her long fingernails would drag ever so slightly against my skin, creating sparks and tingles that shot up my spine and down into my groin. We all remained silent. The movie played on as Mariana continued her slow agonising project of exposing my waist.

Eventually her entire hand had access to the skin of my waist and she continued her teasing by keeping her hand in place and curling and uncurling her fingers. I remember being intensely aware of how close behind me she was. I could feel and hear her breath in my left ear. My cock stirred in the track pants I was wearing. It had been slowly hardening until it was now straight up, pressed by my pants against my own stomach.

Mariana's hand was moving slowly up and down, feeling the skin of my waist when suddenly it froze. Her movements had brought her hand down over my waistband and her fingertips had come in contact with my erection. Leaving them laying along my shaft for what felt like an eternity, she kept her hand perfectly still.

Suddenly Mariana stirred as if to make herself more comfortable. In a smooth motion she used the hand that was teasing me to bring the blanket up to her chin. This covered most of me as well. But as her left arm came down to be under the blanket, she grabbed my left arm and straightened it, positioning my hand snugly between her legs.

I could feel the softness of the skin of her thighs, the rough fabric of the fly of her jean shorts, and a small section of her stomach in contact with the back of my arm. Her left hand then returned to my hip, but her movements started to change.

She began to take control of the space, bringing her hand under my shirt on the way up, and teasing her fingers into my waistband on the way down. She would run her hand down my left leg bringing it dangerously close to my cock and balls. I was in agony. I wanted to groan in pleasure but a silence had been cast over us. It was as if we had all silently agreed on this sacred pact. Afraid of breaking the spell, none of us wanted to be the first to disturb the silence.

With my hands between Mariana's legs, I used it to caress and feel the soft skin of her inner thighs. Her hips began to move almost imperceptibly and in time with her own roving hand. In a silent motion, her left hand briefly moved from me and undid the button of her shorts. It then quietly lowered the zipper making her shorts fit even looser.

As my hand moved along her left thigh toward her crotch I felt the extremely thin, soft material of her panties. Her already loose and loosened again shorts had shifted so that the left leg hole had exposed her panties enough for my hand to gain access.

I first teased the inner corner of her thigh with a few gentle caresses before rubbing my hand over her pussy. Her hips jumped forward upon feeling the contact against her clit. Mariana released a tightly held breath in a hot silent exhale directly into my left ear. At the same time, her left hand dug her nails into the bare skin of my waist.

Her hand moved downward and gently grabbed the shaft of my cock through the thin material of my pants. It's hard to believe that Anna couldn't notice what was happening behind her, but she was committed as we were to the powerful silence. The movie playing in the background was the only sound in the small apartment.

Me and Mariana began moving in time together. Her hips moved ever so slowly back and forth while my hand pressed through the thin material of her panties. I could feel that she was shaved bare and that a small wet spot was starting to appear between her legs. She would shiver whenever I ran my thumb over her raised clit. My hand would venture out to her thighs and play with the edges of her panties, going under and teasing the bare skin of her pussy.

At the same time Mariana remained focussed on my hard cock. She explored, rubbing up and down the shaft and squeezing and feeling the head. A wet spot was appearing there too and she gladly played with it using her finger. Her hand would venture down to cup and massage my balls and feel every part of my lower half.

My head was facing the tv but my vision was blurred and my jaw was slack. I was silently moaning each time she squeezed. Her right hand then moved to find my waistband. Holding onto it with a downward pressure. Moving her left hand to the opposite side and dangerously close to Anna, she began slowly but brazenly bringing my pants down. Eschewing caution I raised my butt to let the pants pass under me, and soon Mariana had them around my legs leaving me in my underwear beneath the blanket.

Mariana then took a moment to use her left hand to shimmy her own shorts down over her ass, removing her left leg from one of the leg holes. This new freedom meant she could slightly spread her legs giving me free access to her lower half. There was no way Anna hadn't noticed our extremely unsubtle maneuvers. Our secrecy was no more than an illusion, but an illusion that we seemingly all agreed to uphold.

Me and Mariana's hands returned to each other's bodies ready to continue our mutual teasing but before we could get started we froze. With our hands held still on eachother's crotches, we noticed Anna had begun to shift. While still keeping her eyes on the movie, she turned around so that her body was facing mostly forward. Her left leg was fully extended and her right was bent with her knee in the air.

My arm that had been around her, she grabbed, moving it over her head and down between her legs, placing my hand so that it was clutching her left thigh. She faced her torso slightly towards me, placing her left hand on my pantsless right leg right next to my crotch, and her right arm on my chest. She said nothing about my missing track pants.

The next few moments were agonising. We all pretended to watch the movie while waiting for someone to make the next move. Me and Mariana knew Anna was aware of our secret but did not yet know what more she would permit. Sensing our hesitation, Anna would take the lead. Without a word, her right hand slowly started to lift and move down towards our feet.

The movement of her hand was carrying the blanket with her, slowly showing more and more of my body. Once over my midsection, it showed that my t-shirt had been raised almost to my nipples by Mariana's previous actions. Anna's hand kept going and the blanket was now passing over my crotch, revealing me in my underwear, the outline of my erection clearly visible, and Mariana's hand holding onto it firmly.

This entire time Mariana was still subtly squeezing it by clenching and unclenching her hand. Anna stopped there leaving the blanket to rest on my thighs. She and Mariana remained mostly covered. Rather than return to my chest, Anna's hand went to the waistband of my underwear, clutching underneath the elastic. Matching her movements, Mariana did the same on the other side, moving her hand from my cock to the top of my underwear.

Once in place they both started to pull on them downwards. I again raised my hips so that the fabric could pass under me. The girls pulled until my cock was free, leaving my underwear over my legs, bunched with my pants.

With everything that had happened so far, I was so sensitive that the air in the apartment was enough to make me shudder and clench my cock, forcing a drop of precum to leak out and onto my stomach. The movie was still playing but everyone's eyes were on my erection.

Mariana's hand moved first but instead of returning to where it was on my crotch, she rested her hand comfortably on my balls, wordlessly inviting Anna to take a turn with my cock. Anna silently obliged by firmly grabbing my shaft and slowly drawing the foreskin down over the head and back up again. Anna's much smaller hands made my cock feel huge and in contrast to Mariana she was much gentler.

Completely lost in the world of sensations, I involuntarily allowed a deep guttural groan to escape my lips accidentally shattering the silence that had protected us thus far. Coy smiles appeared on both the girls' faces. They shared a brief look at one another before continuing their movements.

My head was spinning at the intense sensations and the feelings of utter surrender to these two beautiful girls. I felt ready to do anything they desired and let them do anything to me.

The sound of my own pleasure briefly brought me back to reality and I began by moving my left hand from Mariana's crotch. I explored the exposed skin where her shorts had been before moving my hand into the waistband of her panties over her shaved pubic area and down over her vagina.

With my extended fingers I could feel a wetness inside her folds that I used to lubricate my movements. The intensity of the much anticipated skin on skin contact caused Mariana to produce a high pitch exhalation of pleasure.

I continued to slowly play with her clit and explore into her vagina with my fingers. I could feel her hips bucking and the hand on my balls tightening whenever she was hit with a wave of pleasure. With my other hand I began to rub the thin fabric of Anna's leggings right over her clit. I could feel the cleft created by her outer lips through the tight fabric.

Anna's jaw went slightly slack and her eyes became half closed in response. The silence had been broken and we all started to produce quiet sounds of pleasure as we got lost, pleasuring each other and being pleasured. We became a pulsating mass, all moving and moaning in time with each other.

After touching each other like this for some time, Anna had had enough of my teasing. Her right hand left my cock and grabbed the hand that I was using to touch her. She lifted the front of her leggings and panties and greedily stuffed my hand into them and onto her pussy. She was shaved bare and was completely soaked.

She desperately pressed my fingers into her pussy and moved her hips forward to meet them.

This elicited from her a deep satisfied sigh and a half whispered "fuuuuuck yes."

Now her right hand went to the base of my cock so that she was tightly gripping the shaft. Her small hand couldn't quite reach around the entirety of the girth.

Her head moved to rest on my bare stomach where my tshirt had been lifted. This put her face to face with my cock, just inches away from the head. She was breathing deeply causing her mouth to open and close with each breath and I could feel her lips moving against my skin.

Mariana again grabbed hold of the shaft my cock and the girls started to work in conjunction, Anna timing her squeezes with the strokes of Mariana. After a while Mariana moved her hand down to massage my shaft, then down to my balls.

A look of satisfaction on her face, she let out a pleased "mmmm".

I saw her right hand had found its way under her shirt where it was slowly moving, cupped over her left breast. Underneath her panties I was slowly massaging her clit. She just lay there with her eyes closed focussing on the physical sensations. She continued to slowly and sensually massage and touch all over my legs and lower half.

Anna moved to hold the tip of my cock and started massaging it with her fingers. I had been leaking precum profusely and it started to drip down her hand. Her thumb on my head and her fingers on the sensitive area on the underside of my cock felt incredible. I let out a long low groan in satisfaction.

Wanting to show my gratitude to Anna, I reached further down with my right hand and increased the intensity of my movement inside of her. My palm was against her clit and my fingers were curled, pleasuring her g-spot. I felt her thighs contract around my hand and her breathing start to become louder until every exhale was an audible moan.

With my fingers I maintained a steady rhythm and she continued to play with the tip of my cock. The volume and energy of Anna's moans continued to increase, encouraging me to continue the pulsing movements of my hand.

Finally her moans reached a peak and she erupted in a powerful orgasm. Turning to face me, all the muscles of her torso contracted and shuddered curling her body and bringing her head down so that it was now laying on top of my pubic area. Her right hand involuntarily clenched tightly on my cock as pleasure washed over her. Her whole body shivered as the aftershocks passed through her.

12