Secretly and Silently Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she had regained control she released my cock and gently removed my hand from her pants, bringing it to rest inbetween her legs. She left my cock laying across her face in contact with her pale white skin. I could feel her heavy breaths directly on the base of my shaft. Her right hand then positioned itself comfortably at my right inner thigh as she took a few moments to recover.

Anna's orgasm had caught Mariana's attention and had awakened a new excitement in her. Upon hearing the moan's of Anna increase in volume, Mariana's eyes had shot open where she had watched the entire display with great hunger. Her mouth now was wide open and there was a lust in her eyes.

She began to rise, using my shoulder to simultaneously push herself up and make sure I stayed in place. On her knees on the couch, the blanket had fallen off of her revealing her fit body, nipples poking through her shirt. She was wearing a tiny pink thong which was now completely askew.

Knowing she needed no permission, she threw her legs over me, positioning her pussy above my groin and directly in front of Anna. Anna shifted slightly backwards to give Mariana a bit of room but kept her head on my chest allowing her to watch everything that was about to happen. Mariana quickly removed her shirt revealing that she was not wearing a bra, and gave her small pink nipples a quick pinch before pulling her panties to one side. Before Mariana could do it herself, Anna grabbed hold of my cock and held it straight up aligning the tip with Mariana's waiting pussy.

Mariana slowly lowered her torso until the head of my cock was in contact with her opening. Continuing to lower herself, her face contorted and released a high pitch exhalation as she took just the head inside of her pussy. She paused, getting used to the feeling, before raising up and then continuing back down, taking ever so slightly more inside. Anna's hand, no longer needed to guide my cock moved to my lower stomach.

Mariana taking her time, repeatedly raised and lowered herself taking in more and more of my cock. The more that was inside of her, the more her face contorted and the louder her high pitch squeals became. In a final thrust she came down hard, filling herself and taking every last inch.

Her body shook and her hips began rocking back and forth as her muscles contracted. Her eyes shut hard and her mouth wide open, she rocked and brought herself to an orgasm. She shuddered and smiled, enjoying the pleasure that came with it.

Anna's hand had moved to Mariana's near leg where she was gripping tight as she watched Mariana cum. Slowly Mariana began to recover and her hips slowly began to move, grinding my cock against her insides and causing her to moan.

With her eyes fixed on Mariana, Anna kicked off the blanket that was still covering her. She hooked her hands on the waistband of her leggings and peeled them off along with her underwear. She again grabbed my arm and arranged herself so that she was laying on her back and leaning on my chest with my arm around her. Like Mariana, Anna was arranging me, positioning me for her own pleasure.

She took my hand that was around her and stuffed it down the front of her shirt and into her bra so that it cupped her left breast. Her skin was incredibly soft and the lightest touch to her nipples caused her to react in pleasure. Her right hand remained resting on top of my hand over her shirt while her left hand moved in between her legs where she started making little circles on her clit.

I took a moment to absorb the scene in front of me. Mariana was on top of me rocking back and forth, using my body for her own pleasure. The muscles of her fit stomach would flex as she moved and her legs looked strong on either side of my hips. With her tiny thong pulled to the side, I could see the pink lips of her pussy grip my cock.

I could see the top of Anna's head and her jet black hair as it fell over my body. I surveyed her now naked lower half. From her belly button, exposed by her short crop top, down to her feet, her pale skin was flawless. I enjoyed for a moment the view of her small left hand over her shaved pussy, still working at her own clit.

Soon after, Mariana placed her hands on my chest and began to move up and down on my cock. I started to feel that familiar tingling in my groin and knew if she continued this way it wouldn't be long until I came. Almost reading my mind, Mariana kept up a constant rhythm that I would have no defense against.

I saw Anna's hand pressing harder and harder onto her clit and heard her soft moans under her breath.

Mariana sped up noticing this, Anna shuddered and a "fuck yes" escaped her lips.

Her own movements and those of Mariana had shifted Anna's head even lower on my body. My brain had completely left my body at that point and all my awareness was on my cock being steadily masturbated by Mariana's pussy.

"So fucking good" came from Anna along with another shudder, and this time her audible pleasure sent me over the edge.

I let out a loud breathy exhale and the girls immediately knew what was happening. Mariana raised her body freeing my cock where it flopped onto my stomach. Anna immediately took a firm grip of it with her free right hand while her left continued to play with her clit. She squeezed and pulled towards the head as the first drops of cum started to gush out. Mariana's hand grabbed my cock at the base, her eyes transfixed on the tip.

My cock spasmed sending a line of cum to land on my stomach. The next shot was even more powerful and a thick rope of cum flung far enough that it draped across the side of Anna's face. The next few spasms covered the top of my pubic area in cum and dripped down Anna and Mariana's hands.

"Ohmyfuckinggod" Anna exclaimed quickly as her hips began to move quickly back and forth.

Her muscles again spasmed and contracted as another orgasm took over her body. Her hand aggressively jerked me as Mariana held the base tight. Her muscles again clenched and she shivered as her hand continued to pump any remaining cum from my cock. Her orgasm pulsed through her and eventually started to slowly subside. Her hand relaxed and moved to cup my balls. She laid there catching her breath leaving the cum on the side of her face.

Mariana let out a satisfied sigh and dropped her body to lay to the side of me, the base of my cock still held in her hand. After I finally came back down to earth, we all just laid there, basking in the afterglow. Mariana ever so gently holding my cock and Anna still holding my balls.

Mariana was the first to move. She got up and grabbed some tissues and we all started to clean up. She almost immediately got rid of her thong which must have been soaked. Now she moved around casually, unconcerned that she was completely naked. Anna got up as well and went to the bathroom giving me a view of her amazing ass. When she came back she didn't bother to put her clothes back on either and just flopped on the couch remaining pantsless.

After I had cleaned myself, I kicked my clothes to the ground and removed my shirt, taking the chance to also get fully nude. Almost as if we had never stopped, our conversation started back up.

The only mentions about what just happened were extremely casual. "That was fun" and "I'm out of breath now".

We ended up refilling our wine and kept the night going, just having fun as friends. Laughing, telling stories, all while being in various stages of nudity.

Our hangout ended up going until late and around 1am me and Anna decided it was time to head out. We both got dressed, gave Mariana a hug goodbye and left.

After walking together for a bit, me and Anna also hugged goodbye and went our separate ways. While we all stayed in contact and continued to work together, nothing close to that happened with all three of us again.

12