Secretly Sadistic Santa Ch. 01

Story Info
Holiday office tradition sets Giada up to be dominated.
10.2k words
4.46
10.1k
7

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giada Lowden loved everything Christmas.

She started at Donnovan, LLC in the holdings division in mid-November, having moved to Des Moines Iowa soon after her divorce, having been hired away from her parents company. She was a real estate attorney who became known for defeating a city council in Minnesota over property rights and zoning laws, a victory that gave her the pick of three jobs.

She chose Des Moines because it was closet to family in the Twin Cities and it didn't hurt that Charlotte, the lead interviewer, told her of their lavish Christmas party and the variety of ways the company celebrated Christmas.

"We decorate the office, spare no expense and we really have fun with our Secret Santa giving," Charlotte said at orientation, her hand resting on Giada's arm after sensing the new hire was into the holidays.

Giada had met with her full team only once and the smaller subsets of people twice when Mr. Donnovan called their team on on Black Friday.

"Get used to it," Mr. Donnovan said over the phone the night before Thanksgiving, telling Giada he had contacted everyone for her. "We always get the jump on companies taking holidays too seriously."

She had rented a downtown loft just a few block from work, not needing a yard or the commute of living the one of the four suburbs of Des Moines. She smiled seeing the lines of Black Friday shoppers getting their deals. She knew her shopping was pretty much done, a mid-night amazon deal shopper, she was up until 2 a.m., going on only a few hours of sleep.

Giada didn't care, it was the official start of Christmas, she treated it like the "Midnight Madness" practices in college basketball.

Her heals clomped up the steps in heels two stories to the office level, the weather turned cold and windy, there was rumor of a "front' coming in, possibly bringing snow. She didn't love heels but it made her calves look amazing and with the little black Friday power dress she had on, she knew she was going to command everyone's attention.

She began CrossFit training the day after she discovered her husband Lyle in bed with the neighborhood house husband Frankie. Her legs, arms, shoulders a stomach were rippled tight but not bulky, her diet changing and a year later a picture of fitness.

A self-proclaimed workaholic, Giada was repressed sexually allocating only certain nights to her ex-husband, and rarely letting him out of the missionary position. They didn't want a family, a good thing she thought just moments after she saw the neighbor guy topping her husband.

She had rebuked several suitors before moving, male and female, mostly from the gym and Giada'd tell her girlfriend Lyla it was "an incestuous cesspool of meat heads". Her family company, knowing the story of her husband turning to cock, all stayed away.

She made it into her corner office, hit the automatic shades opening up to see the Des Moines River, the sun peaking up on the horizon. She sighed, and turned to her desk where Giada's laptop was open and on the keyboard were two pieces of paper.

"Secret Santa" the first read and it had the usual questions about what her likes and dislikes were around food, gifts, hobbies and the like. She sat down with a smile, knowing the move here was the right move if they were intent on starting Secret Santa so early. She filled it out, listening to her Spotify playlist she created last year after moving out of their house.

Giada filled out the backside the funny, quippy responses about what she liked and folded the page over, now looking down at the second sheet of paper.

It read - "Secretly Sadist Santa"

Giada looked around the office, was this a test or a joke? She was mortified and suddenly she wondered if there were cameras watching or there was someone on her team who wanted her job, or a lustful intern trying to get her attention. She stuff the second sheet into the front folder in her desk and prepared for the day.

Her 12 person team were all present by 9 a.m. and by Noon, everything had concluded. Giada liked to front load information and then give her team members time to work. She called her four leads into her office and sat with them around the large table.

"So, what do you think, can we roll this out Monday?" Giada asked the group, talking about circumventing the bid process on their West Des Moines development and putting in an offer on coveted property in down town.

"I know getting in first means they'll always come back to us if they get counter offers," Luis Jackson, former all-pro lineman for the Kansas City Chiefs turned developer said. "Is our offer too high?"

"The land is priceless," Charlotte Weiger said, having been on the team that hired Giada, she was sort of a 'yes' person believing in the new talent. "They may want to wrap things up before the end of the year."

"We haven't gotten the flood plane results back, it's risky," Danielle Shriber, head of the analysis division said, her white blouse pulled tight over her 36d breasts, one button to many loose, showing her amazing cleavage. She was a tall 5'7" and held Giada's eyes.

"We've run into snags like that before," Clete Baker responded to Danielle, the 6'1" slender head of contingency, an avid runner and vegan said. "I'm more concerned about the West Des Moines development.

Giada's team worked well past Noon and at 1 p.m. she ordered them out to lunch and to finish preparations for Monday morning meeting with Mr. Donnovan and their final decision.

She turned to her window and smiled, seeing the snow fall. She put in her air pods and was greeted with U2's 'It's Christmas'. She took off her heels and barefoot headed to the elevator to take her to the company gym.

The snow and meeting took her mind off of the "Secretly Sadist Santa" paper, the energy of the meeting and the progress they made, she knew she had found the perfect job. She made it to the gym, changed and did her 45 minute HIIT workout, memorized from over a year of drilling each weekday circuit into her head.

Finished, she got on the treadmill, it had the same view as her office, just four floors up, and she ran for 30 minutes. She loved the facilities here, no need for a gym membership and the locker room was luxurious, individual showers. She cooled down with some yoga poses, then undressed and soaked in the corner shower letting the water run over her body.

The previous weeks there were more ladies changing to and from their workouts, the large company giving different level perks to the various positions. Today it seemed empty, Giada took advantage of the privacy, strolling around naked, catching herself in the mirror. She posed, looking at herself proudly for the work she'd put in and how cut and clean her muscles pressed against her skin. Her 35c breasts were eye popping, the hung nicely settling towards the bottom, rotating her small nipples upwards, they were natural yet one would think they were fake. Giada traced her finger under them and down, over her natural blonde hair, then up her trim stomach. She stood and dried her hair she stared at her trimmed blonde bush, again slipping a hand down, feeling it, slipping her finger over the hood of her pussy, closing her eyes, feeling the hair drying on her face, in her hair, her finger slipping inside herself.

She stopped the dryer, pushed her finger inside, they heard a door.

"Shit!" she said to herself, sliding it out, putting her hair back up and hustling to get dressed.

Everyone was working in their groups all afternoon, Giada moving in and out of each, checking progress. It was about 3 p.m. when they started to finish and leave, with materials and a plan for Monday morning.

Charlotte was the last one there, came into Giada's office as she was reviewing the last groups information, making notes and changes.

"How was your Thanksgiving?" Charlotte said, looking at the new hire pouring herself into the work. "Did you head north and see your family?"

"Nah," Giada said, not even looking up. "They've kinda given up on me, the divorce, leaving the family business."

"I see..." Charlotte said moving to the window. "You know half the people there, working their tails off for you, wanted this office. You really got them bought in under the circumstance and in a short amount of time."

"Thank you Charlotte," she said looking up at her. "I almost walked out this morning...Do you find this appropriate?"

Giada opened the desk and slid the paper out with the "Secretly Sadist Santa" heading.

"Is this a joke?" Giada said staring intently at Charlotte trying to get an immediate read.

Charlotte looked at the heading, smiled and looked up with a fierce confidence coming from doing her homework on Giada through social media, reference checks and talking to those who worked around her in Minneapolis.

"Did you read through it?" Charlotte said moving to the wet bar that was located behind Giada's desk and by the window. "Gin and Tonic?"

"Sure," Giada said, it was the end of her day and she enjoyed gin so much she would visit different distilleries when traveling and posted a lot about them. Charlotte had the bar stocked with Giada's favorites. "I don't think...."

"Do you know the only negative rating your received in your interview?" Charlotte asked moving close to Giada, who was bent over the papers on her huge desk, gathering them in. The glass was set down and the women's arms brushed against each other and Charlotte moved over the love seat that looked over the city from the corner office. Giada took her glass, the paper and sat opposite her on the couch. "They were afraid you'd burn out, that you work too hard."

Giada gave Charlotte a toasting motion with the cocktail affirming that as being positive then took a sip and nodded satisfaction.

"You added the slight amount of bitters!" Giada said excitedly. "I learned about that..."

"On your last trip," Charlotte said, air toasting her back. "I did my homework. You post a lot to Facebook and IG."

The two stared at each other, Giada was Charlotte's superior, but felt Charlotte was leading the conversation and Giada liked it...a lot.

The gin buzz set in and Giada turned her attention to the piece of paper. It had a lot of general questions about gender, sexuality and levels of participation in Secretly Sadistic Santa. Below that listed were ratings on different types of light BDSM play, nothing over the top and then the last question was open ended.

'What is your deepest, darkest, fantasy?' It read then had a rating scale that stated 'From 1-5, 5 being the most, how much can Santa make come true.'

"Seriously Charlotte?" Giada said, standing and wondering how such a reputable company allowed such things.

"Mix us another drink, Giada," Charlotte commanded, her gaze serious and catching her boss's eyes, sensing her hesitation. It was the posts on Facebook showing Giada with women at conferences, the body language that they gave off and that Giada seemed to position herself submissively.

While doing character references Charlotte got information from one female co-worker that Giada made out with her at a Christmas party, the woman kissed her first and that Giada loved everything Christmas.

Charlotte was unyielding with the stare, keeping it while downing her drink. Giada was frozen for a moment, the snow behind Charlotte, a mesmerizing backdrop against the insubordinate's blue eyes and dark hair. Charlotte was wearing a striped dress, tan with some sort of pattern. Her chest was minimal but pleasing and though was a little older, mid-30s, divorced with three kids.

"Same mix, or can I change it up?" Giada surprised herself by asking Charlotte.

"Surprise me..."

The two women sat and got to know each other, Giada showed off her mixologist talents, and the minutes melting into hours, soon it was 7 p.m., they were drunk, but not stumbling drunk.

"Dinner?" Giada asked, picking up the empty drink glass, they lost count at five or six drinks. "I need it because I'm feeling beyond buzzed."

Charlotte stood up, Giada turned and set the glasses on the wet bar. Charlotte's research didn't know that Giada did have a move. Giada quickly went in for a kiss when Charlotte moved from the bar, moving her hands to Charlotte's face, Giada closed her eyes and pushed her lips forward in to touch Charlotte's.

Gently, yet firm Charlotte met Giada's lips with two fingers, slid her elbows between Giada's arms and extended them out pulling her boss's hands off her cheeks. Giada's eyes shot open, got serious almost angry her lips opened to speak.

"You're buying dinner and we'll fill your "Secretly Sadist Santa" sheet out together," Charlotte's steely eyes backing Giada off in an instant, making this command. "We call it Triple S."

"As you wish Charlotte..." Giada said backing away, her pussy moist, the drinks rising her desire, and being turned away only intensified the heat.

The two went to dinner, the mood was light walking down the street where there were many options. Giada took her to an authentic Cuban place, Hectros one that Giada found looking for her flat.

"I rarely orgasm to a pennniiisss," Giada said with a slight slur of her voice, the G & Ts having their effect waiting to order their food. "Oooppps, cut me off."

"It's precious Dear, you just have a couple blocks to walk home anyway," Charlotte said encouraging her to continue her drink. "Do you climax masterbating?"

"Nnnahoohh," Giada said then snort laughed. "I rarely cum attt ahlll...all, well if Iiii do, yeah."

"I see," Charlotte said staring intently at Giada again, pausing, getting an uncomfortable smile from her boss. The server brought some appetizers and they ordered their main, and while Giada dove into the more healthy ceviche, Charlotte suggested,"Let's fill your sheet out so I can get it turned in for you."

"HA!" Giada burst out. "I bet and you'll be my Sadisttt, Secretly Triple SssssSanta.."

"I can not be your Santa, it has to be a secret," Charlotte said now looking at Giada like she was a misbehaving child. "You're probably lucky I am not your Santa the way you are behaving..."

Giada paused, reached down into her briefcase, still looking at Charlotte, digging into the bag and pulled out both a pen and the sheet.

"Okay, now...first name - Giada; Sex, yes please with female; pronouns her, she; sexuality ummm, bicurious," Giada looked at Charlotte, scratching her scalp a little, her cleavage opening for Charlotte to see down, her left breast almost falling out. "Level one activities...okay, you'll have to help me and explain.'

Giada handed Charlotte the paper, there were phrases and sentences with a check box, they went through ten suggestions and once gone through Giada indicated which she might enjoy.

"Spanking and wax," Giada said, thinking of the other eight.

"You can handle being gagged, cuffed and pick a couple from these," Charlotte said checking two then waiting with a pen. "Caned, flogged, whipped or caged"

"None," Giada said sternly, then sitting up straight. "And if it gets worse from there I'm out or done with this game."

"I see," Charlotte said and they finished their appetizers in silence.

"Come on, Charlotte, seriously?" Giada said, sobering up a little. "Sssex, that kind of, just not my thing."

"Were you going to kiss me earlier," Charlotte asked and the server took their plates and empty baskets away, Giada's eyes turned down. "You don't have to answer, I know you were and we will go back either to your apartment to finish this list."

"It's finished, I can't" Giada said, not sure why she didn't agree to more and was starting to tear up. "I'm..."

"Look at me Giada," the calm and sternness of Charlotte's voice got the young lawyers attention, she stopped stammering and looked hard in the older subordinate's direction. Seeing the server coming with their food Charlotte shifted gears. "Let's eat."

"My kids are better off without him," Charlotte revealed, her oldest daughter 13, a son that was 10 and youngest daughter was 8. "I did worship his cock for a long time, but mediocre use of it doesn't a sex life make."

"What does a sex life make?" Giada said, her randiness returning, looking at Charlotte's firm cheek bones while she chewed her dinner, she desired to hold them while kissing her.

"We take the commitment thing too seriously, boxing ourselves in, I mean the sexiness in physical touch it great but it revolves around possibility," Charlotte waxed, taking the last bite of the sandwich she had ordered. "Once I left him, I really got things figured out that I can seek my pleasure and it's the pursuit and openness that opened me upto a world of pleasurable possibilities."

Giada looked at her for a moment, then slowly thinking pulled the sheet of paper and pen back from Charlotte who had purposefully set it in an empty place setting besides her.

"Gagged, hey that's checked!" Giada said, looking over at Charlotte, then back down at the paper flashing a wry grin in Charlottes direction. "Cuffed is checked! Okay, I'll add flogged and caged; check. check."

"Very good," Charlotte said pleased with the abrupt turn around. "Let me get the check and let's go to your place to finish the rest."

"Yes, I'd like that," Giada said with hungry eyes, Charlotte tuned up one corner of her mouth but stayed mostly stoic.

There was a dusting of snow and just very light flurries in the air while the two women left the restaurant and headed the two block walk to Giada's apartment. Downtown had it's Christmas lights up and on already, Giada looked at Charlotte waiting at one crosswalk, a little giddy when she returned the glance. She wanted to melt her hand into her's, or lean in, or kiss, or....

The light changed and they moved forward.

"You really live close to work," Charlotte said as they got to the brownstone looking loft apartments built 10 years ago in a revitalization effort for downtown Des Moines. "It's adorable..."

The first order of business for Giada was to hire a decorating company for her apartment both inside and out. Giada smiled as Charlotte walked up the steps and Giada had to reach around her to unlock the door, pressing her breasts into Charlotte's shoulders.

"It's stunning!" Charlotte said being released into the foyer open to the living-dinning area, the modernly decorated and furnished space now lit up with a Christmas tree and all of the boxed things Giada had collected since she was a toddler. "You have great taste."

They moved up the stairs, the three leveled space larger than Charlotte imagined, the second level holding a work space and then a lounge area that had open windows to the Des Moines River again. Giada's moved to the bar and mixed them each another G&T.

"I found this gin and tonic recipe when visiting France," Giada boasted, setting it down and placing the sheet of paper on the high gaming table they were sitting at together, Giada handing Charlotte the paper back. "Ahhh, tastes good...let's finish that questionnaire."

Looking Giada's face over, section by section, Charlottes eyes darted around, then down to the large breasts now propped up, the dress ruffled up opening cleavage to her eyes. Charlotte wanted to dive down into them, make a home there they were so inviting, she contained her desires, knowing the end game was better than the first move. She lifted her eyes to meet Giada's again, who looked away in embarrassment for a moment then back, her mouth waiting for a kiss.

"Level two, now if you have any questions I will pause and you ask then and tell me 'check' if you're okay with it, or nod 'no' if you are not, got it?" Charlotte said purposefully, knowing how she was going to end her night.

"Yes...Charlotte," understanding enough of the power dynamic Charlotte was giving off, wanting to call her something formal.