Secretly Sadistic Santa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went through the check list and Giada answered 'yes' to ropes, the stock, the cross, really any of the furniture choices and 'no' to anything that mentioned public and more than one person.

"Collared?" Charlotte asked, a little annoyed at the lack of range Giada had in her choices.

"What's that, like wearing a leather collar, when?" her first and only question.

"Something like that Dear," Charlotte said a little snippy. "But it would be let obtrusive, almost ornate and tied with a particular...well, you'll just have to check it and find out."

"Sure, why not, I can make anything work," Giada said confidently standing up. "What's next?"

She danced around, having put on Christmas carols, the drinks affecting her now, trying to show off for this new friend, colleague, or whatever Charlotte was now and was to become to her. She was nervous that she was going to strain her working relationship with her, but months of pent up physical denial.

"Level Three, I'm going to hand this to you and you read off the ones you check," Charlotte said standing and laying the paper down. "First you need to slip off your dress and complete the paper in your underwear."

Giada heard the words and paused, then giggled.

She stood up and facing Charlotte swayed her hips and reaching down to the edges of her dress, with her arms crossed, grabbed and lifted it off in one move. She may have been prudish in bed, but she could dance and she could act, her persona now one of extreme sexuality projected towards Charlotte. She felt moist swaying and moving, her breasts heaving, her tight little panties showing the protrusion of her bush, letting a hand slide down over the fabric of her bra, down her stomach, to her panties.

"Okay, let me see," Giada leaned onto the table with both elbows, her ass sticking out, wiggling her hips, feeling naughty, dirty and liking the way it made her feel.

"Masturbation, check! Dildos, check! Those silver ball things, check! Rimming, check! Blow jobs, check! Anal beads, check!" She turned to look at Charlotte who was leaning against the wall admiring her firm and athletic legs running up to her ass. "There, you happy?"

"Girl, this isn't about me," Charlotte said, moving towards her. "You're not understanding this, now hold still."

"What??" Giada said looking back at her moving towards Giada, placing a hand on her back and then..."AHHH!"

Charlotte swatted her right cheek hard with an open palm, then cupping her hand and swatting her five more times, Giada stunned and not moving.

"AHH! AHHHH! AHH! AHHHHH! AH!" Giada's head melted into her arms on the table, Charlotte moving to her left cheek. "AHH! AH! AHHHH! AHH! AHHH! AHHHHH!"

Charlotte quickly moved to Giada's torso, scooping her up holding her under her breasts then they two melted into a hug.

"Ahhh, what was THAT for???" Giada said getting where a spanking may have come considering the questionnaire she was filling out. Charlotte was tender, holding her tight, looking at her face that had been distorted with anguish.

"How do you feel, Dear?" Charlotte asked, her hand now on the right ass cheek, rubbing it softly.

Giada tried to gather her thoughts, emotions through the alcohol, the long day work.

"Confused, wondering...."

"No, Giada, you body, how do you feel?"

Having worked out so much Giada was used to taking inventory of her muscles, and her body as a whole while working out. Her focus returned, she saw Charlotte as a teacher, opening her world of possibilities.

"It's warm where your hand struck me, tingling a little, my stomach seems to be churning with surprise and trepidation," Giada said, the sun going down and the Christmas lights could be seen out across the city. "And, well, I'm very wet with excitement."

Charlotte moved her hand to the mound where her pussy pressed against the snug fabric, feeling her lips full and pulsing.

"Ohhh, Charlotte," Giada said and closed her eyes. She felt the velvet softness Charlotte's lips over hers and immediately her tongue parting and pushing inside Giada's mouth. Her hand brushed and pushed over her clit, fabric separating what she wanted, having played like this before but never letting the line get crossed. Both sensations suddenly stopped.

"Now, fill out the level four question like you were talking to me right now.

It read: 'describe the best night of lovemaking with a total stranger'.

Charlotte slowly separated from Giada joining her in just her underwear pealing off her dress and stood there, her skinny not toned body, beautifully juxtaposed against the lit skyline of Des Moines, matching bra and panty. She moved back to Giada and stroked her back, down her ass and up her arms repeatedly as Giada filled out the last question.

"There!" Giada said after 10 minutes of describing a night with a strange woman she picked up at a bar, it got semi-graphic, she inserted things from romance novels she read that involved a woman's first love. Charlotte read it over, looked up and then moved back to her, stroked her hair and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"You listed bisexual, so either add a man to this lovely scene or write a separate answer," She said. "And be as descriptive or I will have to punish you again."

The word punish sent a fearful wave, yet anticipatory through Giada's body. She went back to work writing the scene, the woman's husband walking in on both of them, fucking the wife first, then dipping into her body. She finished with both of them giving him a blow job.

"So how's this work?" Giada asked slid her hand into Charlotte's, handing her the paper, which Charlotte set down, and slipped the other hand inside Giada's. The two stood in the middle of the second level, Giada looking up the steps, anticipating them going up to her bedroom.

"I'll turn this in and then each day you'll have a little something waiting for you either delivered here or your personal email," Charlotte said. "There's an accountability piece that they'll explain and you must do that or...just follow the directions, they're very thorough."

Giada sort of drifted off into Charlotte's eyes, this time she moved in for a kiss and this time Charlotte let her, both woman's hands released and Giada's rubbed over Charlotte's bra, her nipples covered a lot of her breast, the tips not a pointed. Charlotte moved down again and rubbed her boss's cunt hard.

The mood was destroyed by the sound of Charlotte's apple watch sounding an alarm like a slap she moved away from Giada and grabbed for her dress on the floor.

"My sitter has to leave by eight," she said frantic, Giada standing stunned and silent. "Ummm, I'll text you tomorrow, but I'm out of town to my parents."

And in just a minute, she was dressed and almost running down the steps and still in her underwear Giada watched Charlotte rush down the street.

"Damn..." Giada said, moving her hand inside her panties, then headed to bed.

Giada slept nervously, wanting to see Charlotte at the same time sobering up wanting to get the paper back. Giada got up at 5 a.m. and worked out at home, she was used to the headache from the gin during morning workouts, "the price you pay" her Dad would always say when she came home drunk in her early late teens and 20s. Giada showered, made herself avocado toast and got dressed.

Off to the office Giada went, it was a Friday and there was some snow on the ground.

"No, I'm not going to get the sheet back for you!" Charlotte said giggling as they talked softly outside the meeting room.

Charlotte ignored all of Giada's pleas to tear it up, spending that morning texting Charlotte every 10 minutes, she didn't budge and sent several emojis laughing, or shrugging, making Giada very frustrated.

Later that morning Charlotte and Giada walked in with their teams they had just purchased the Ferguson properties, valuable land acquired for housing development, for less then they had planned. It was an early Christmas present a flood plane survey came in classifying it as only a "slight risk" for flooding, so mitigation efforts (and their costs in development) only needed to be 'minimal'.

"Lunch on me," Giada said, gathering Danille, Charlotte, Clete and Luis together giving them the news, then glared at Charlotte. "You guys take off, Charlotte, can we have a second?"

"Yes, Giada," Charlotte said, they slipped into a smaller room off the large conference room, Charlotte surprisingly locked the door from the inside. Giada was angry, filled with power from leading their team to a swift acquisition in her first team lead, but Charlotte was ready.

"Do you think for one minute I'm going to participate..."

Charlotte launched forward, her hands on Giada's face her surprised eyes wide, their mouths joined, Charlotte moved a leg up between hers parting the skirt and pushing in between. Charlotte slid a hand down inside Giada's power jacket and cupped er breast, feeling it proper, massaging it while tongues danced. They made out for a good ten minutes, both women exploring with their hands over fabric, it went from frantic to soft and gentle, Charlotte moving her under the waistline of the skirt and under the panty, her hand feeling the trimmed hairs and slipping two fingers inside Charlotte, rubbing her clit with her thumb at the same time moving in and out.

"Ohhhh, Charlotte," Giada breathed and the women just looked at each other while Charlotte made love to Giada with her hand. "Ohhh yes...yes....YES!"

Slipping her hand out, each straightening their clothes, Charlotte slipped the fingers in her mouth looking at Giada, then moving closer for a soft kiss, just lips.

"Trust me Lover," Charlotte said, brushing the back of her hand against Giada's cheek. "I want to take you on this ride, this journey. Trust me."

"Yes..." Giada said and the two women left the room.

Sitting around the corner at a table with his laptop, Mr. Walter Donnovan, the company's owner and CEO watched from a mirror that saw into the foyer of the large room. He immediately dialed the floor manager of another company he owned on the East Coast.

"James...Walter Donnovan," He said. "Remember you wanting a little holiday help managing your subsidiary. Yes. Yes, she's available until Christmas Eve. No problem, you're welcome."

The team celebrated over lunch and got the afternoon off, though the homework Giada gave them meant they were just going 'home to work.' Charlotte waited with Giada until they were all gone and the two were alone with the servers clearing the tables.

Giada's stomach was churning she knew it was too early to proclaim Love, but she certainly had a hard crush, with a hint of lust for Charlotte and her first lead for the company she produced a sizable win with a side of zoning victory. Mix that with the meeting with the owner scheduled for 3 p.m. and the didn't know which emotion to focus on - the nerves, the lust or the happiness. They left, Giada back to the office and Charlotte home to greet her kids off the bus to enjoy the warmish day.

Giada already had work on her mind, a piece of property that was left out of the deal because a farmer wanted to hold on to the 'legacy farm'. She had an idea for the CEO this afternoon if they opportunity came, otherwise she was going to present it Monday.

It was near 3 p.m. so she made her way to his large, ornate, office the Christmas decorations classic and new, lots of red and silver, gold and comforting images of bells and holly. She walked in, towering doors to the board room, where his office resided above up several wide platforms.

"Impressive day Ms. Lowder," Mr. Donnovan said, appearing walking down, pulling the chair out of the long boardroom table and sitting at it's head while she was just off to his left. "I expected no less, but knowing the zoning results made the deal a bargain, mitigating that risk."

"I didn't know the zoning results until just afterwards, Sir." Giada said with full transparency. "And thank you, you've hired me to a do a job and I will do it well for your company."

"Risky move, but it paid off so I can't complain," Mr. Donnovan said standing up and moving to a small table just off to the left. "Can I fix you a drink in celebration?"

"Gin and Tonic, if you're drinking with me Sir" Giada said with no hesitation. She knew the rules, don't turn down things from powerful men until your ethical line gets approached.

"Bourbon water man myself," he said mixing the two drinks. She sat nervously at the long table, having only met with him on her first day, he wasn't involved in the interview "trusted my team leaders implicitly " he told her that day. He set the glass down, looking inside her blouse for a moment, then up to her eyes. "I apologize, my eyes drifted."

"It's okay," Giada said, her nervousness increased. "Kinda happens..."

"Has Danielle briefed you on the Catrell acquisition?" he said referring to a purchase they made while not obtaining a piece of property from a farmer who was holding out.

"Yes Sir," Giada said, the 'sir' rolling off her tongue comfortably. "Legacy farm who's owner is near death and the son has sworn they will never sell. Have you tried the eminent domain route with West Des Moines? If we propose some sort of park in addition to the hotel we would place there..."

"You HAVE been more than briefed, Ms. Lowder," Mr. Donnovan said. "Our city's are too 'Iowa nice' they'd never..."

"Excuse me for cutting you off Mr. Donnovan, but if we get the council, through their lobbyists and, well, show the taxes the family owes from their shoddy book work. Can I get 10% of the the initial profits if I get that to happen?" Giada said, sitting back and taking a sip.

"We don't do more than 3% share to any partner, much less a new one," Mr. Donnovan.

"But I'm not a partner," Giada said. "You could write me in as a independent contractor, I'll continue to do the work outside our work day."

Mr. Donnovan just looked at Giada, downed his drink and went for a second. Without asking he mixed Giada a second drink, though she was likely not to drink it since they had entered some sort of negotiation. He then walked out to his secretary, walked back in, Giada now sitting confidently, basking in her over preparation and peaking this powerful man's interest.

"You have a brilliant mind for business and law," Mr. Donnovan said complimenting Giada. "It is too short sighted, I mean didn't I just allude to your making partner?"

"Did you Sir?" Giada asked, knowing an offer had to be direct and require a response with a time threshold defined. Mr. Donnovan smiled and toasted her in the air because he knew she knew he did not in fact offer her partner.

The door opened and Glady's, Chelsea, the sliver curly haired early 60s secretary came in and set a manilla folder down in front of Giada smiled at the young woman, her soft eyes soothing, and left.

Giada looked at Mr. Donnovan, leant forward setting her drink down, her blouse opening some again giving Mr. Donnovan a nice view. She flipped the folder open and there was an official document titled Intent to Offer Partnership.

"What the hell, I've been here a month, have you've lost your mind?" Giada said. "With all due respect, Sir."

"Ha!" he laughed loudly. "That didn't sound like respect, though you're right on one hand it's hasty, but I can spot talent and we need someone like you running our property division sooner than later. Read it a loud please."

Giada's somewhat defiant look back at Mr. Donnovan held for a moment, her eyes studying his face, the smile and smirk still there, the white hair layered perfectly, the strong shoulders. Her eyes then went down to the paper, she felt oddly excited, her wet panties from the climax at Charlotte's hand earlier, getting warmer.

"Intent to enter partnership agreement. I Giada Lowder enter a binding partnership agreement with Donnovan LLC, percent ownership and details to be worked out by January 1st 2024, pending a filing of application of eminent domain from the City of West Des Moines against the property of Catrell Farms, adjacent to the Ferguson property and full participation in the Donnovan LLC leadership development program and all ceremonies therein."

Giada paused, furrowed her brow, looked up and said. "Anyone can get the city to file the paperwork on eminent domain."

"True," Mr. Donnovan said.

"That's not a high bar to clear, so what's involved with the leadership development piece?" Giada said, picking up the pen and quickly signing the document and sliding it over to Mr. Donnovan.

"You don't have any more questions?" He asked very surprised. "You've just entered into a contract amendment and your status here is contingent on completing these two requirements. I could release you from your current position if both stipulations are not completed."

"Sir, I think I've demonstrated worth to your company, and filing of documents is a low bar to clear. I can get that done first thing tomorrow." Giada said, then feeling nervous as he rose up, leaning forward looking at her, gathering the document and rushing it back to Chelsea. She felt a red flag but couldn't put her mind to what it could be. He came back, toasted her boss saying, "I study leadership, so any learning around it I'm going to dive head first.'

"Miss Lowden, since we are in agreement on your future with this company, a mighty profitable and fulfilling one I foresee, I have to let you know you've already started our leadership training," Mr. Donnovan walked over very close to where she was sitting, she looked up from the side and sipped on the last of the drink. "Make us each another drink and come up to my office."

He motioned towards the steps, his hospitable demeanor gone, he was very stoic and purposeful, lumbering fast to the upper platform, then veering to his desk, scooping up a folder and walking into the side room leaving Giada to her task.

She expertly mixed the two drinks and moved across the board room and up the stairs, Mr. Donnovan sitting in his seat, at his desk. Setting the drink down she he had set a chair out and she was before him.

"Leadership takes a lot drive and command, you're an Alpha as much as anyone I've ever seen at it has brought you to us and will take you far in this company," Mr. Donnovan said getting a curious nod from Giada, then rose his glass and said, "Cheers to you and Cheers to that."

They clinked glasses twice, and he set his down slowly.

"Let me talk to you about submission," Mr. Donnovan said, opening the folder, pulling out a paper with a familiar fold and wrinkle to it, Giada gasped realizing what it was.

"Sir, I can explain that...It just showed up and..." Giada still not comprehending the moment or what the sheet she and Charlotte filled out together had to do with leadership.

"Quiet, Ms. Lowden!" he said abruptly startling Giada, her eyes now wide as he rose from the chair, he was holding the paper up and spoke to it without reading. "Here in my hands is the manifestation of your submissive side, examples of taking direction and being led by another."

"She...she...tricked me..." Giada stammered, the deal signed, the information that she was embarrassed to have been revealed in her bosses hand.

"Ms. LOWDEN!" Mr. Donnovan shrieked. "I will deliver a spanking 10 times that which Ms. Weiger opened you up with yesterday if you interrupt me one more time and you will never climax at her hand again!"

Giada wanting to cry now, the private moments shared, her dirty, wet, female loving side exposed, she put her head down on the table.

"Charlotte Weiger will be working with our East Coast division until Christmas," Mr. Donnovan said, getting Giada's face to rise up, now angry.

"Fuck this," she said, moving away from the table and away from her boss. "I'm calling her right now and my lawyer is going to be contacting you."