Secretly Sadistic Santa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your comments feature and sit, Child, you'll be interested in tonight's demonstration," Mistress Jess said and whipped the figure suspended, his voice shrill as she caught his leg with the tip at the whip's fastest speed.

"Oh, Shit!" Giada said out loud. "That's Master Rossfellow"

Indeed the man hogtied and suspended five feet off the ground was Mistress Jessica's husband and recently forced himself on Giada, before she submitted to his cock.

"Yes, sadly it's your former domme and my pathetic husband, everyone knows his path but you Child," Mistress Jessica said. "He was not ready for the assignment of taking on someone, he's always been too eager."

Giada looked and saw all the comments talking about how beautiful she was and commenting now about how 'Rossfellow' (leaving off the Master) didn't deserve to have 'Chosen_one325936' as his first sub.

'Chosen_One?' Giada wondered to herself, knowing this wasn't her username before, figuring now Mistress changed that too.

"Snap! Snap! Snap! Snap!" Mistress Jessica laid into Rossfellow again and again with the whip.

"OH! HONEY! AHHHH! SHIT! AHHHHHH!"

The camera moved, past Mistress to the welts forming on his naked backside, there was a cage where his cock was, it was shown then it bobbed and went to Mistress Jessica's face.

"I speak to you 'Chosen One', and I will be you new domme, and I regret ever giving over your trust to this fool. He'll be lucky to fuck anyone for a full year."

"Oh Mistress, you're too generous..."

The camera moved swiftly away.

"You groveling swine! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! SNAP!"

The howls from Rossfellow were loud and turned to cries, begging her to stop and then the camera cut away and the session was ended.

"Holy FUCK!" Giada said, standing up and looking at the computer, her message box was flooding in with friend requests and messages, all being processed by someone else logged on to her account at the same time. She felt satisfied saying, "He deserved that and more..."

Giada slumped down, and heard the song "Mistletoe" by Justin Bieber and she began to sob. The emotion of being taken flooding out, the relief that it didn't go unpunished and she immediately missed Charlotte. She wanted to holding her naked right now.

'Go open a box from downstairs, Lover' her phone buzzed from the text from Charlotte said with a little heart emoji.

Wiping her eyes, Giada laughed, like the universe knew she needed something from Charlotte and though twisted, another sadistic Santa task seemed like just the thing. Stretching in front of the her window, naked, it almost felt like everyone could and did see her, the comments flood and the inbox that grew by the minute.

"I'll investigate this shit later," she said and closed the lid to her laptop. In the light she did snap a naked selfie to Charlotte with and caption "you can have all of this and more, just stop over". Knowing she was on the east coast, it still was a legit offer.

She found the box in the basement, pulled one the smaller boxes out and undid it while prancing up the stairs, the jiggle and bounce of her breasts felt amazing in the coolness of her flat. She turned her gas fireplace on and the rabbit vibrator fell into her hands.

'Ignore the directions and go back on line and pleasure yourself in front of the world, and I'll be watching too' - Charlotte's text read, Giada laughed and opened the computer, grabbed her yoga mat, logged back on and soon had a 'live session' broadcasting.

She opened her legs to the camera, the lighting exposing every nook and cranny of her pussy, the moist folds she opened to the world. "Merry Christmas Baby" by Christina, blared as member after member joined, some getting invited by the other person logged into to her account. Comments were dirty, nasty, loving, hurtful, and kept coming. Hearts and devil emojis, roses, blood roses and more bounced across the screen while Giada played with herself, the vibrator still resting on the floor.

'That's it...take your time...'Charlotte texted. 'All I want for Christmas is You' by Mariah ironically started.

The session was watch only, the comments and emoji stream indicating how many people were on, the other person commenting with them sexy things egging them on like it was Giada herself answering. By the time she inserted the device there were over 500 people watching and when she finally orgasmed there were nearly 900.

Giada ended the night by blasting her cunt with three fingers until she cried out again, and 1034 people witness her quivering at her own hand with a second orgasm.

None more interested than Charlotte, who came five times alone in a hotel, using an assortment of devices to pleasure herself to her lover's broadcast.

Giada waved at the masses, Charlotte, closed the computer and went to bed. She had a busy day at work.

First thing she and Candy met with Mr. Donnovan.

"Tell me how are we going to acquire this piece of property?" Mr. Donnovan said and took a seat at the head of the table.

They started and the two women were in sync, able to map out the strategy and tell how each person had their role and how they would be effective. Giada was going to be the lead, Peter had the law ready to throw in their face in several ways and Candy was going to deliver the threat, accusation or offer at the end. They went through it as they rehearsed.

"Very good," Mr. Donnovan said, his hands together, fingers inside of fingers, he was leaning forward looking at both of them. "I wouldn't have thought two months ago that you could deliver such a good plan Peter."

Peter looked shook, Giada thought, his head down now, Mr. Donnovan's eyes were intently on him. Peter looked at Giada then up at their boss.

"I've learned a lot," he said. "You provided me clarity and, a mentor."

"Candy's the best, yes..." He said. "Some people are born with that 'it', he continued and looked at Giada. "Would you say this young lady has 'it' Peter?"

"Yes Sir," he said, Giada found it funny how they both called him 'Sir' and then it hit her, seeing his head down at this moment, she concluded Mr. Donnovan must be Peter's Master.

"She does. Now go talk to Candy, I have a little business I need to clear with Ms. Lowden." Mr. Donnovan said, and Peter rushed to his feet and the door was soon closing behind him, Giada swallowed a drink of water and sat waiting for what was sure to be next.

"Ms. Lowden, what have you learned so far here at Donnovan LLC?" He said sitting back, he was a good four chairs away. Giada felt compelled to make a move, subtle, but something to indicate she wasn't intimidated (though she was) and something to show she wasn't scared (thought she is).

She got up and slowly walked to the chair besides him, trying to come up with the right words.

"I've learned that as Alpha female in the world of real estate holdings I can not have a chink in my armor," Giada said, leaning forward, trying to use her cleavage, her lips, her face, her outward armor against misogynistic bullying. "I must be prettier, stronger and more aggressive than others in the business world and in the company."

"Does that work for you every time?" He said. "What happens when Candy takes the lead in the meeting with the Catrells, do you cut in? Do you make it a fight right there?"

"Excuse me Sir, she's there for support and..." Giada started and he interrupted sharply.

"Do you think a woman with 20 years experience in this business, who had to wade through more male muck and misogyny, her 'armor' (he said with air quotes) is thicker and has deflected more than you'll ever experience," He was intense and pushing back. "You're not even in sales young lady."

"This concept was dead in the water, I brought it to you and do you think I'm going to sit back and let trust someone else?" Giada said, fighting for what she perceived as hers.

"Did you trust Mistress and Master earlier this week?" Mr. Donnovan said, delivering a staggering statement, knocking her off balance. Giada didn't respond back, looked down, regretted every moment of this process now, it WAS going to interfere she thought in the moment. "Child, you're letting your body's response cloud the lesson of Triple S."

"Trust, Sir?" she said purposefully acknowledging his dominance. "I've given more of myself..."

"You call submitting your body as trust?" Mr. Donnovan said, seeing something now Giada couldn't fathom. "I think this is only about making partner to you."

"Isn't it though, Sir?" she said growling. "You tricked me into signing a paper and left me with no choice. Your 'Master' forced himself inside me, so that trust thing is a little tarnished."

"Ah, Child, you don't get it," He said getting up, moving towards her. His hands large and open, gesturing back and forth. "You had a choice and you were submitting, trusting and now you're second guessing, falling back, what makes me think you won't do that with the Catrell's if Candy does something you're not ready for?"

"Or agree with," Giada said, now getting up out of her chair, the two standing face to face in the sales conference room. "My instincts are based on a lot of preparation and..."

"You can't prepare for everything, Ms. Lowder." Mr. Donnovan said, he tone lighting his hands moving to his side and he turned away from Giada. "What happens when there's a curve ball and you don't know they answer yet you go full stream ahead, rather than trusting your partner, your colleague, to step up with the answer first."

Giada sensed his frustration, she wanted a full on fight face to face with the CEO and then something unexpected happened - he turned away from her.

She felt off balance, his motives not very clear, her instincts scrambled, he literally put her in this situation purposefully and had paused HIS rational to put the ball firmly in HER court.

"What would you suggest I do next, Sir?" she said after thinking for a moment, the word 'submission' popping into her head along side 'trust'. She could have said anything there, pulled the "it's her idea card one more time, but she instead lobbed the ball back to Him.

He turned to her, head looking over his right shoulder, pivoting slowly, his answer already formulated.

"Go to Candy and ask her to take the lead in tomorrow's meeting and trust her judgment and methods inserting yourself within the established parameters she sets for you." He said, then moved closer, again face to face, her eyes looking up at his significant height (6'3" she estimated). "And after you close this deal, while the ink is still wet, you will come and submit to me. Understand Child?"

She looked up, the charisma, the leadership, drew her to him much like she imagined the victims of vampires must feel like. Her lips parted, the breath drew in and she signed a spoken contract saying, "Yes, Sir."

"Very good," Mr. Donnovan said, his hand went to her cheek and she closed her eyes and felt it's size and his power. "Go."

Giada went to Candy, they worked out a plan, she slept well that night and the next day they prepped until meeting time, barely taking any time off for lunch or breaks. Driving there, Candy was focused and ready, Giada felt relieved some, yet anxious, the less aggressive approach they had practiced seemed chancy, she forced herself to trust Candy.

The lawyers for their side made Donnovan LLC's case for them most of the meeting, almost getting a verbal agreement in the first 30 minutes, then getting bogged down in how much tax each side would pay. Giada took notes and let Candy do her job and in the end they paid $100,000 over what the county would give in a eminent domain acquisition, and took on 20% of the tax debt WITH the Catrells liquifying assets to pay the other 80% so the land could be transferred. The value of the land combined with what Donnovan LLC already owned made this a major victory.

Catrell's left, and in the lawyers office Candy turned and hugged Giada, thanking her for the concept behind the eminent domain, providing the leverage for today's meeting. They were packing up and Giada's phone buzzed once she turned it off silence.

"Congratulations, Giada. Tell Candy you're waiting for a ride back, that you have other business to attend to... Mr. Donnovan."

"The inks still wet..." Giada whispered, shuddered thinking of Mr. Donnovan as her Master.

A limo pulled up 10 minutes after Candy left, the stately young woman dressed in a formal black driving suit, aviator glasses, complete with hat opened the door for her. Mr. Donnovan was sitting inside looking out at her with eyes hungry for her to step inside. The door closed, the window between the driver and them totally black, the windows tinted. He sipped on a drink that smelled like fine whiskey, the car started moving and Mr. Donnovan began.

"Hand me your panties, Child," He said, holding out his hand. "I don't ever want to catch you wearing these again, ever...got it?"

"Yes Master Donnovan," she said, reaching between the skirt, moving and sliding them down, stretching out, pulling them off each shoe, taking the shoe off with them. She handed them to him, he immediately placed them under his nose, sniffing their scent, they were a little damp from her anticipating him coming.

"Gin and Tonic is your drink?" He said, his eyes less focused and stern.

"Please, Sir." She said, her head down. There was a whir of a machine in the wall of the limo and he opened a slide door and produced a glass with garnish of lime. He handed it over to her, hit another button and light Christmas jazz began to play. The lights of the city were gone and they were pulling off the interstate, into an area Giada quickly picked up on, she looked over at Mr. Donnovan and rose her glass, knowing what this was about.

"Yes, Child. This is the property that will make you, your partners and this company millions of dollars," Mr. Donnovan said. "You have my permission to speak freely."

"Thank you, Sir." Giada said sipping her drink, relieved she wasn't bent over his knee getting spanked, or tortured. She felt she earned a break and some application and Mr. Donnonvan was giving that to her. "In 10 years this will be full, heck I bet in five years."

"Have you been on he adjoining property yet, Child?" Mr. Donnovan said, signaling not to get too comfortable.

"No Sir," Giada replied, turning to look out the other window, she saw snow beginning, further lightening her mood.

"Excellent, I'm going to show you something," Mr. Donnovan said, she looked at him smiling, how charismatic he was, she just noticed he was without a tie and from his unbuttoned shirt chest hairs appeared.

She found him quite appealing in that moment.

Giada felt his eyes on her, she smiled taking another sip, the silence both unnerving and exciting, she felt herself moisten, wondering how his lips would taste, his hands on her body feel. He could ask her to do anything at this moment as the intoxication of success, calm companionship and the G & T settled into her brain. The Christmas jazz made the backdrop of snow magical.

"What do you want for Christmas, Sir?" she said in a sort of flirty tone, leaving everything open to his desires. Mr. Donnovan chuckled and placed his glass in the compartment, hit a button and the sounds of the machine mixing him another drink occurred, he pulled out the whiskey and water, and Giada gleefully handed him her glass for another.

"I am blessed beyond comprehension, I have health, money, I have a job I'm good at, and I have amazing people working for me" Mr. Donnovan said, paused and thought real hard about his next words. "Christmas is about family. You will discover by the time Christmas morning arrives how much I consider you and everyone at the company my family."

"I am honored to have found this family," Giada said, getting her second drink handed to her, still sitting across from Mr. Donnovan, wanting to jump into his lap, throw her arms around his neck and press her lips to his.

"Do you get along with your family, Giada?" He said, releasing the control for the moment, she struck a cord, his eyes soft and studying her, waiting for her answer. "Will you have a Christmas at home with family?"

"I do,...Sir and I will. May I ask you your first name?" Giada said, she realizing this could be the first time he used her first name.

"Walter," he said, softly with a smile, the whiskey brought back to his lips, he again studying her.

The limo stopped abruptly, they were in a wooded area, that was elevated from the flat farmland that they had been slowly driving in, on a gravel now dirt road.

"We're here," Walter said placing his glass in the cupholder, opening the door, hopping out, and holding his hand for Giada. She did he same, her small hand in his large palm, fingers wrapping around, felt electric.

"Thank you Walter," she said looking up at him, the darkness lit by the the lights of the city, the clear sky with a low moon. She looked out over a pond, a large pond and trees everywhere.

"They threw this land in for nearly nothing, saying it wasn't worth much," Walter said with a chuckle. "I see six plots of picturesque land for six beautiful estates, for those wanting isolation."

"Won't it take hundreds of thousands of dollars to get running water, electricity and sewer out here?" Giada said, having interned at a real estate engineering and development company. His hand went to her shoulder, she closed her eyes to his touch.

"About 1.5 million," Walter said. "It's a wash investment for a business, no real profit line here."

"So why develop it?" Giada said, sinking into his body, letting his arm wrap around her shoulder, she felt as if he was going to turn and kiss her at any moment and he turned her body to him.

"Family," He said and released her, walking out between her and the sight line of the pond. "There are six of you and you will help develop and occupy the six palatial estates."

"Excuse me Walter, no disrespect, but what are you talking about?" Giada asked, the snow falling a little harder, the terrain looking like a snow globe turned upside down and the flakes fluttering down.

"It's a company benefit, that can be refused of course, a large estate where the investment is maintained by the people that helped acquire it," Walter said then returned to her side. "We're going to break ground and start the utilities run starting this spring."

"I see," she said, this time she moved to him, pressed herself into his side, looking up, inviting him with her eyes. She wasn't sure she was into a wooded estate, but the thought was there, and it was too big for her mind to wrap around at the moment. Starting with pulling her panties off, her engine for sex had been started slowly and these moments had brought her idle higher. "Kiss me Walter."

"Giada, you are so beautiful," He said holding her cheek in his massive palm. She wanted so much to for him to devour her mouth with is own, then ravage her body in any way he pleased. "Your heart belongs to someone else."

He opened left her, she looked at him in disbelief, he swiftly moved the the door of the limo and opened it and stood aside.

"Merry Christmas, Child." He said, producing the face of Charlotte, naked in the back of the limo, she was the driver in disguise. "Let me drive you two around the city."

"CHARLOTTE!!!!!" Giada exclaimed, moved past Mr. Donnovan who quickly closed the door, she pushed her face to her lover's and they kissed while sliding back into the seats. Giada's hands were on Charlotte's face, their tongues mixing, The smiles on both women who last seen each other over two weeks ago, mixing with passionate kisses. "Oh my GOD! I can't believe you're here."

The limo began to move and they began kissing again, Giada's hands moving to Charlotte's breasts, playing and then bringing her mouth to one nipple then the next, her smile still large, Charlotte pushing forward, Giada melting back into the seat.