Secretly Sadistic Santa Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were gonna fuck that old man," she said with a giggle, pushing Giada's dress up her body, her arching back letting it get to around Giada's neck, undoing her bra and soon she had it over her head and was naked with her Love. "Show Charlotte how much you missed her."

Giada opened her legs, her hands moving down, parting her pussy lips, the wetness glistening, her body and breasts bouncing as the limo made it out of the country roads. Charlotte smiled, her wet excitement demonstrating Giada's want, and she smelled delicious. Giada saw the snow hitting the sunroof while Giada's lips found her cunt.

"OhhhHH GOD! I missed you," Giada's hands now in Charlotte's hair, her back arching again to pressing further, Charlotte made love with her mouth unlike the first time they were together. "OHHH CHARLOTTE YES!"

Giada's quivering body pulled into Charlotte's face, slowing down as she came down from the climax, Charlotte moving up positions her legs, now on the other seats, they crossed and moved forward, and their flesh, wet and pressing against each woman's pussy.

Using the strength in their arms they pushed their bodies together, the backs of the seats almost perfect distance apart, the seats holding them up, the twist and grind began.

"Mmmmm my little slut," Charlotte said, a bit aggressively. "Who do you think..OHHHH YES! GOD! Thank you for sharing your videos...for going online..."

Giada hadn't begun to rise with Charlotte, still on the backside of her orgasm, thinking of the user names in the FetLife website, wondering which was Charlotte's.

"Yes. You are a good little sub, Giada...OHHHH...MMMmmm OH!" Charlotte continued to search for that slight penetration and glide over her clit. "I may have to petition the group for sole ownership of you."

"Your mine, always and I'm yours" Giada said, hearing Charlotte climax against her legs and pussy.

"OHhH! YES! BABY! OHHHH!" Charlotte said, then the women released the tension they had, dropping to the floor, Charlotte breathing heavy, still looking at Giada with lustful desire. "Taste me Sweetheart...Lap up my juices."

Giada dove down and her mouth met Charlotte's waiting hips, she lapped at her with her tongue, spread her pussy with her fingers and sucked at the flesh, getting flavor, fluids and the tang of their love pushed and mashed together.

"JESUS! God!" Charlotte called out, Giada's aggression, mixed with hit her spots immediately had her cum again, her sensitivity a blessing and a curse that drives Charlotte to desiring sex often and dirty. "FUCk mE WITH YOUR FACE!"

Giada dug in, mouth burrowing, slobbering, tasting and diving, her hands taking Charoltte's ass, devouring like a peach, the juices everywhere.

Charlotte bucked and pushed into Giada's face, the women aggressively getting and giving their passion to each other. Mr. Donnovan drove them around, the air in the back filled with the musk of their orgasms and pleasure.

The limo pulled into the city, Charlotte pushed onto of Giada, looking her in the eye, grinding down like a male lover, breasts pushing again each other, mouths meshing. Walter pulled the limo into the "Make A Wish" fundraising light show in a local park, the snow the perfect backdrop. They stopped to pay, several 100 dollar bills went into the freewill box.

"Let me hold you, Love," Charlotte said, sliding her body under Giada's, holding her and watching the lights as the limo moved slowly. "This is paradise."

"Yes," Giada said, kissing Charlotte's neck and pressing her temple into Charlotte's. "Is this love?"

Giada moved her hand down, sliding over Charlotte's stomach, onto her thighs and then between her thighs, petting her smooth skin, slipping a finger inside.

"Objection. Leading the wiiiitnesssss ohhhhh," Charlotte moaned.

"Ladies we're getting out soon after leaving the park," Walter's voice said over a small speaker, interrupting the smooth Christmas jazz and moving them off the 'love' conversation.

Giada put her bra and dress back on, Charlotte pulled her chauffeurs suit off the shelf, going braless, pantiless and putting everything, including the jacket back on. The limo stopped and Charlotte moved to the door.

"I 'love' being with you, and I 'love' the way you make me feel physically and intellectually." Charlotte whispered to Giada in her ear, running her hand down Giada's arm before kissing her on the street downtown Des Moines. "Now, I've got to catch a flight back to the east coast."

Like the space shuttle disaster, Giada's heart was on full assent and exploded seeing Charlotte leaping out of the vehicle they had just consummated love, hearing those words and was leaving her.

"YOU WHAT!" she screamed out the door into the street, Mr. Donnovan holding the door stepped in front of her wanting to chase Charlotte into the Uber. "Get the FUCK out of my way!"

He was too strong and pushed her back into the limo, a few people watched while he shut the door, it self locked and she couldn't get out. The limo sped away, Giada pounding on the windows in despair, now crying, screaming, balled up in the seat as they continued through the streets she had just experienced bliss, now complete heartbreak.

Giada had fallen asleep and by the time they pulled into the garage of a large palatial estate, she had no idea where they were when Mr. Donnovan opened the door.

"She flew out here to be with you just for a few moments," Mr. Donnovan said, rubbing her feet sitting in the back with her. "She set all this up to have this time."

"And for what?" Giada said. "To get off and fly off..."

"Do you want to meet your Secret Santa tonight?" He said, getting her head to rise up out of her arms, having curled up in a ball.

"Fuck you!" She said and laid back down.

"You can sleep here, and we'll take you home in the morning, or you can come in and finish your training and we can celebrate your victory." He said, Giada had forgotten she had accomplished a second major feat of her young career that day. "Your choice."

He got up and walked out of the limo, into an open door that light was pouring out of and he left the door open.

"Not much for choices," Giada said and slipped out of the limo, getting her shoes and carried her disheveled self into the opening of what had to be his estate.

"Down here!" he heard Mr. Donnovan call from a lower level, the upper had steps and a shut door. "Lose your clothes."

"Of course," she said, sliding her dress off, dropping her shoes and undoing her bra, stepping into a darker room with a soft floor. The lighting was horrible and she couldn't see anything. She was less than excited to be here, to be doing this, her tone showed. "What now...Sir?"

"Control, Giada, is a misunderstood term in many ways," Master Donnovan's voice now projecting from a speaker, the room had tall ceiling that was dark, there were items scattered about the space which was about 15 by 20 feet large. The walls were padded up to about six feet and the rest seemed smooth as dark metal or glass. "You can control someone physically, of course, but also mentally and emotionally."

She walked into the middle of the space, looking around, tripping over a set of handcuffs, a whip, seeing a cane and other devices of restraint and of punishment, all hand held or on he wall. Her eyes began to acclimate and she heard the door open from the upper level, footsteps and at the opening Peter walked in, naked and the door shut behind him.

"Naked Peter is my Secret Santa??!" Giada exclaimed into the air. "What is this shit!!??"

"You two have shared a Secret Santa and your last task is this," Master Donnovan said and then began reading the last prepared note. "Hello! You have both performed magically to this point, and now we get to see who is the dominant one and who gets to be a submissive, passed around the company for the next year. You must talk to each other, berate each other, command each other, tease each other and try to dominate the other. No biting, extreme hair pulling or closed fisted combative, otherwise all is at play. BEGIN!!!"

"Holy F-Shit!" Giada said seeing Peter, naked, cock flopping side to side charging her. "Back off!"

She pushed his arms away and slid to the left, his charge passed her and he stood and turned around.

"Oh come on, just submit to me already Giada," He said in a flirty tone. "You've wanted me from the first day you saw me."

He approached her quick stepping, she with her hands out, backing up, she tripped over an item, falling to the floor.

"Of course YOU would THINK that," she saw his cock semi-hard and her mind kicked into gear. She rose to her knees, motioned with her hand to come towards her, stating then opening her mouth "Just stand before me then."

"That's more like it," Peter said, holding his cock, approaching her open mouth, standing straight beside her, feeling the brush of her lips on the head. "Ohhhh...Giada....ohhhHHHFUCKKWHAT THE!!!"

His half-assed charge at her told her all she needed to know, that he had never wrestled and her years of having to be her brother's home partner, as directed by their father to give the future all-state wrestling someone to spare, she knew she had the advantage.

She slipped her arms around one leg, threw him backwards onto the padded floor, his hardening dick getting a knee drop when she got on top of him, his hands finding her shoulders and pushing back.

"Agghhhh!" he said, the knee sliding off to the side, her cunt just inches away from his inches.

"Oh relax," Giada said, sliding the other knee over. "Let Momma ride that rocket."

What he lacked in wrestling moves he made up for in bedroom moves. He pushed his cock forward and was instantly inside her pussy.

"Mmm yessss," she cooed, but then abruptly the tables turned. "Shit! OHHHH fuck!!!"

Peter pushed his seven inches deep and then sat up and thrust forward, still inside, landing on top of her and his hands grabbing hers now her legs spread wide, his hips assaulting her pussy.

"You want it BITCH!" He said, pulling back and thrusting inside, repeating this again and again. He tried to score points talking nasty, but it wasn't convincing. "Shit you're so sloppy I barely feel you!"

Giada tried turning her hips, his hands controlling her attempts to break free, using it to leverage each thrust, her breasts bouncing while he pushed inside and they struggled. This was a position she hadn't been in while wrestling Joey, she took the moment to enjoy the interaction, it felt pretty damn good and unlike Rossfellow she wanted this man from the moment she saw him.

"I do want it Daddy," she said slipping into that roll, controlling the narrative. "I've wanted that cock from day one, you're so right. Give it to me!"

He did exactly what she said, his hips electric, she stopped fighting with her hands and slowly wrapped one of his ankles with hers. Her mind went to a move she learned from being on her side, so she tried setting it up without Peter noticing.

He relaxed some with his hands, she hooked the leg and once she felt the pressure of his fingers go limp she broke out, pushed his shoulder and turned them off of her. The cock sliding out felt amazing, then she grabbed a cuff and locked it around one foot and stood up.

He walked forward, not realizing what had just happened, his cock hard and dangling, wet from her pussy, the cuff a nucience. She shot on his right leg, rose up, lifting the fifty pound heavier man and toppling to the floor again, he turned, mistakenly and she slipped on top of him, hooked his leg and pushed him forward, the cuff on his wrist, her elbow in the back of his head. Her breasts pressed into his back, staying low, using every pound of her body to try to control him just long enough.

His leg broke free and he was able to spin out from her.

"I guess I should have wrestled in high school," He said and approached her lower and in a guarded position. "I do know my weight advantage it too much to overcome if I'm careful."

"Go ahead and think that," Giada said, the sweat starting to pour from her scalp, the days in the basement of her house vividly coming back from a place she had stashed them. The move that no-one knew about, until it happened, and everything there after. "You're about to be everyone's bitch for a year Urchin!"

She moved into him, he pressed his hands to her shoulders gaining a surprise advantage, pushing her back, her shoulders tumbled towards the floor, while Giada's hands grabbed his forearms, her weight brought him with her.

Her shoulder blades hit, she crunched her abs, pulling her torso up and his face met her pussy, legs wrapped and she turned putting him in a scissor's grip around his face and neck, both on their sides.

Peter's legs flailed, her cunt covering his nose, or mouth, he tried to squirm free, but she was strong from two years of training, it cut off the air, his hands closed, he punched at her torso, but the lack of air and her surprise, had him helpless..

"STOP!" Master Donnovan's voice commanded and the door to the room opened and a man broke them up, Peter gasping and rushing air into his lungs. Giada pulled off of Peter and now standing with Luis, who was dressed for a fancy party.

Giada's chest was heaving up and down, the adrenaline was pumping, Luis watching his beautiful, naked, colleague recovering from this amazing feat of dominance. She looked at him, the lights were on showing there were windows above, no doubt an audience watching, she looked at Peter.

"Lay down Peter!" she commanded, looking at Luis who moved aside. "I want to finish our ride."

Luis moved to the door, Peter looked at him, then Giada and lowered to the floor, his cock rising from behind deflated in the takedown. She moved to him, standing over his hips she squatted and looked at him.

"Is she watching?" Giada said, pressing her finger to his wedding ring on his left finger. Peter closed his eyes and nodded 'yes' then opened seeing her lower down, keeping his eyes while searching with her hand. She found his cock. stroked it below her, his eyes closing again, and she parted herself with him sliding slowly down, turning her knees to the floor. "Ohhhhh, Peter...."

Leaning forward Giada took one of his hands and placed it on her breast, both now there, her hands around his shoulders, her hips leading the charge, getting what SHE wanted. Pushing and grinding, his hips lifted to get deeper inside.

"Mmmmm, Baby, you feel so good inside me....wish 'she' was kissing me right now," Giada said, smiling and looking up in the window. "Ohhh drive it baby."

She leaned forward, kissing him, her hands on his cheeks before leaning back. His hands followed to her breasts, playing with her nipples, feeling the strength in her arms. She bounced on his cock, taking her back, though it wasn't skin on skin, she remembered after all those years, she remembered grinding shorts on shorts.

"Mmmmm, yes... Urich...you feel good inside me," Giada knew she was his dominant, and soon to be others. She fucked him hard, bouncing off of him, her hips exploding, imagining a dozen or so people watching them couple, his wife hearing she was wanted too. "YES! GOD YES!"

Giada collapsed onto Peter, her breasts pressed against his chest, she really did find him attractive and glad she fucked the stench of Rossfellow's cock out of her, she ground on him until he climaxed.

"MMMmm Ohhhh, Mistress," Peter said for the first time unloading inside her.

"Can I have you both next time, Urchin?" Mistress Giada said.

"If it please Mistress, yes..." Peter said.

She climbed off of him, the door opened and they were lead upstairs to a changing area with a shower. She rinsed off, found acceptable deodorant, Peter went into another room and did the same. There was a dress hung in the corner, a nice red with a Christmasy pattern. There was a hall connecting five or so rooms like that and Giada went through them all, her shoes didn't quite match, but she put them on, pantiless, she was able to brush her hair quickly.

"To the newest Mistress!" Danielle proclaimed, hugging Giada as the applause burst and a hearty "Hur-rah!" was yelled by all together. It was their annual Christmas Party, and every year the newest graduates of Triple S were celebrated and brought into the family. "Oh, honey you were marvelous...I hope I get to train you..."

Giada's head was spinning.

"Come here Child, I'm sure you're confused," Mr. Donnovan stated, the room coming into focus their was a large table, place settings, bar in the corner, a three piece jazz band playing Christmas carols. Clete, Luis, Candy, members of the board, Jessica and Claireece (Peter's wife), a beautiful African-American woman by Luis and another woman by Clete.

There was a spiral staircase up to what was like a suspended catwalk where there were windows down to the room where she and Peter battled, enough for all of them to watch. She left Danielle's arms and moved towards Walter Donnovan, the kingpin of all that she was as a business woman and now as a sexual being.

"Where's Charlotte?" Giada asked, her eyes soft and hopeful.

"Oh Dear, we weren't lying, she had to fly back," Mr. Donnovan said, Giada's head dropped, her eyes closed. She was on top of their business and sexual world and the most important thing to her was missing. "We'll go over all of what it means to have submitted Peter later, let's celebrate Christmas, the success you have brought this company and the leadership you'll learn under Jessica. Have a drink"

A server brought her a gin and tonic. She accepted everything, there was so much adoration for her and Peter the entire staff settled in and enjoyed a nice evening. The sexual aspects set a side and human interaction about family, life and dreams commenced, Giada talked to just about everyone and especially took time to sit with Claireece and Peter towards the end of the evening.

"You are very beautiful," Giada said complimenting Claireece awkwardly, looking at the Asian features of her face, the broad shoulders from her Anglo-Saxon father. "Before this place I wouldn't have dreamed..."

"To fuck another woman's husband in front of her," Claireece said with a soft grin. "Me either, but it's happened. He's a total submissive, you would have won regardless, but Damn girl that move was something, where did you learn that?"

"Everyone's attention, we're about to introduce you to Peter and Giada's Secret Santa." Danielle said standing by the door. "He's just arrived...."

"Um, my Brother," she said answering Claireece's question before the reveal.

"...from Minneapolis. Give it up for..."

"um my Brother?" Giada asked and watched Joey walk through the door.

"...Joey, Giada's brother!"

"Merry Christmas everyone...Giada, Merry Christmas!" Joey said and walked in to his sister's business and back into her sexual life.