Secretly Sadistic Santa Ch. 04

Story Info
Giada's past with her Secret Santa is told, moves on.
7.6k words
4.15
2.4k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas time is here and Giada Lowder, up and comer at Donnovan LLC, is manipulated by her boss Walter Donnovan and her new lover Charlotte Weiger to sign an agreement to participate in Secretly Sadistic Santa or "Triple S". The "Leadership Training" that mixes the delight of the widely popular holiday game with the sadistic practices of a BDSM Master/Mistress. At the same time she has positioned the company for two property acquisitions totally near a billion dollars of potential revenue. She has completed submissive, punishment, self-torture and body submission training all while making mad love to Charlotte. Chapter four is a flashback to where she and her secret Santa, brother Joey, crossed a line in the past...several lines.

April 2015

"You're 25 pounds of muscle bigger than me Joey!" Giada Lowder protested, the 22 year old law student back from break, fending off her younger brother (18 year old Junior in HS) who had just won his 2nd state championship. "For Christ's sake, I'm NOT wrestling you tonight!"

"Come on Sis!" He said, hand fighting her trying to gain leverage in the basement of their childhood home, a workout room designed and used through their youth. "You're the only person in the world I haven't beaten."

Joseph (Joey) Martin Lowder was born on the fourth of July 1997 to Catherine (Callie) and Dustin Lowder, his older sister Giada, 6, beaming at the possibility caring for the new infant instead of her dolls. The sad reality of that situation came six months later when Callie was killed jogging on a back road in their rural town.

Dustin, a wrestling coach and high school math teacher, took his grief and used it to fuel professional ambitions, protecting his heart through hours at school and in the HS wrestling room, and training Joey. Giada and her brother were always at practice, an after school daycare perk, playing in his office, then using the time to play and participate in practice.

The moment Joey was eligible to compete in youth wrestling, Dustin had him preparing and entered in local tournaments.

Joey needed a partner to wrestle, and though she was 10-15 lbs. heavier most of the time, Giada trained right alongside Joey, even entering a few tournaments when then needed a to balance brackets. It became apparent her beating the young boys did not go over well with the other parents, so that ended after they realized how good she had gotten. Giada didn't care that she couldn't compete and by age 15 she would only wrestle him at home in their basement since he had other partners in youth wrestling.

None could compete as well as Giada, who learned how to beat her younger sibling and kept one step ahead of him, listening to her father wanting to keep her dominance. Years later, in interviewing at Donnovan Real Estate Holdings, LLC. she cited this as her drive to be the best and better than everyone at everything.

"Tonight's not the night I'm giving you that one last chance," Giada said, pushing down on Joey's head, something he hated and it rilled him up.

"Damn it Sis! I'm not letting you off the hook that easily," Joey said and shot the leg, getting her ankle. She collapsed on the floor, laying on her back and with her hand mimicking the slap an official gives when you're pinned.

"There, you won, happy now!"

"Shut the fuck up..." Joey said, dejected, climbing over her and heading upstairs knowing she was not going to wrestle. He thought for sure she'd want a piece of him after his state championship like she had beaten him the year before after his first.

Giada laughed, watching him climb over her, his legs so much stronger, her torso and body developing. He had been wrestling at 126 until this year and had a hard time staying at 133 this year. Dustin, their father, projected him at 165 next year since he was growing so much. She had been able to use her weight advantage and her technical advantage, but since she had trained in five years, his skills were now at a peak.

"He's so lean," Ashley Meyer, her college roommate said, having sat in the corner of the basement watching them spar, coming to support Giada at the tournament, but drooling at the high schooler who had turned 18 recently. "He doesn't have a girlfriend?"

"No, not A girlfriend, several girlfriends," Giada said, glaring at her for leering over her younger brother. "You're four years older than he, stop it."

"So he's not tied down is what you're telling me."

Ashleys eyes were still at the steps where she last saw him, the t-shirt pressed tight on his body, flexing and relaxing wrestling his sister in front of the young woman.

"Let's head downtown before your drool floods the basement," Giada said, grabbing her hand taking her out of the trance the young man put her into.

They met Dylan, Giada's finance', downtown and several of their friends from high school. Dylan was in Giada's class, but didn't approach her until their junior year at Iowa and he was working while Giada finished law school. They didn't know it that night, but they met catalyst to their divorce five years later, Kyler Stoop, that night who eventually would interview at Dylan's company and seduce him, leading to Giada walking in on Kyler mounting Dylan in their marriage bed.

They all crashed at Giada's place, Joey getting up and fixing pancakes and bacon for the group who was scattered in to basement on couches, blow ups and the one bedroom. Dylan clumsily mounted Giada, quietly cumming before passing out leaving her unsatisfied. Kyler and Ashley made out a little while Kyler's brother and girlfriend (Jarred and Leslie), passed out too drunk to do anything and were on the couch.

"Rise and shine" Joey said, turning on all the lights, Ashley embarrassed getting caught in just her bra and panties, Giada coming out in a robe that was half open.

"Jesus Sis, cover up!" Joey shouted and poked the shoulders the two on the couch, relentlessly making noise and prodding people until they staggered upstairs for food. Their father Dustin, was gone running a youth tournament in a nearby town, his side work after the season ended.

The pancakes were woofed down, everyone took turns in the shower and watching "Yellowstone" while Joey and Giada cleaned up.

"I'll settle with just wrestling you off the record," Joey said to Giada clearing dishes, who rolled her hungover eyes at him, not even answering. "Suite yourself..."

He left, having a workout regimen to follow even in the offseason. He wanted to keep the weight off and make sure he was a three time state champion at the end of next year so he would get his choice of schools to wrestle at on scholarship.

Everyone left and Ashley decided to leave early with Kyler, the house empty except for Giada and Joey, she putting the basement and guest room back together, Joey in the workout area going through his shoots and rolls. She was finishing up and he appeared in the door shirtless, his singlet rolled down, he loved working out in it, the bottom tight.

Giada had gotten a bottle of water and turned to see him in the doorway, staring at her. It was the first time in her life she saw a man instead of a little brother, the sweat glistening on his toned body, 4% body fat she thought. There were definitions of each muscle pushing against the skin and her eyes betrayed her and slipped down seeing the outline of his cock against the singlet in his crotch.

His eyes caught hers looking down and then shooting up to his embarrassed.

"Ummmm, you're growing up..."

"Yeah.."

Giada walked past him into the wrestling room, she had left her coat there, her libido not satisfied from the night before, Dylan's pathetic entry, grunts and orgasm, the images now in her clouded mind of an adonis in her presence while needing some sort of physical release.

A dangerous combination. She turned to him.

"Off the record?" she asked, alluding to his offer to wrestle and not count the result.

"Of....." He felt the drive of a familiar shoulder on his leg. "SHIT!"

Giada shot his leg, pulled him up and even though he had 25 lbs on her she had him on the mat and scored a take down, putting him on his back for a moment and locking in his leg with hers, while slipping an arm under his and around his neck. She used to be able to immediately reach down, get the other and put him in a cradle quickly, but she wanted to roll him for back points and let him up.

"Two points you little imp!" she declared

She noticed how much stronger he was immediately, his skin slick from sweat, his lower body had gained most of the mass, she had the lead for just a moment, flattening out, freeing his leg and before she knew it he slipped out, around and had reversed positions in frightening quickness she was not prepared for, her hangover not helping.

"Tied 2-2

and now I'll end it quickly."

He was so much stronger now, Joey slipped an arm between her legs, she felt the strength of his back, he had controlled one hand and before she knew it she was in a cradle, at his hands, for the first time. His arm rubbed between her thighs, the bicep tightening, forearms across her breasts, she was in a t-shirt, sports bra, shorts and light panties, the sweat absorbing into her shirt, her shoulder blades hitting the mat.

"One, two, three, four..."

Joey counted the back points, she struggled, keeping at least one shoulder blade off the mat.

It was in an instant she felt it, again her hip as he pushed her down to pin her, perhaps it was finally having her in a position ready to beat his older sister, but she felt the erection.

From the doorway she heard a hand slap the wall.

"Pin!" Their Father declared, Joey releasing Giada, who fell to the mat. "So the streak is over!"

"Off the record Daddy," Giada, the 23 year-old, said like the younger version of herself.

Joey had realized his excitement in the moment and crotched over, Giada giving him a look, then looking between his legs and he shrugged.

"So you're still the family champion?!" Dustin Lowder said somewhat proudly. "Awesome!'

They went upstairs, had a great family dinner and Dustin headed to school to prepare his lessons for the week. Giada ate slowly, looking at her brother, studying his face he ignored her except for an occasional glance.

"What the hell was that poking me in the hip, Joey??

Giada had her bag at the door and was getting ready to leave. They finished eating, dishes were put away, and Giada walked to the door.

Joey approached to say goodbye, but the abruptness of the moment left her with some questions.

Don't you get enough from the girls at school?"

"Funny..".

He deflected, walking to the fridge, getting some leftovers for Giada, who now was looking at him differently, seeing the smoothness of his skin in the muscle shirt, the polish of his movements, almost hypnotic.

"It was the moment, you know?" He said finally answering her question.

"No I don't know, brother..."

"I heard Dylan grunting and groaning last night..."

"What in the hell does that have to do with my brother having an erection wrestling me...I'm officially retiring undefeated in this family, I can't have that, I mean..."

"I could smell your excitement sister Dear..."

He put down the leftovers by her bag and in a flash his hand was behind her head and his mouth covered hers.

"MMfft SHIT!" she felt his lips, then tongue in her mouth before pushing away from him, grabbing her things, the leftover bag, and fleeing the house.

"You FUCKING FREAK!" she screamed and rushed out crying, dropping her bag twice, getting into the car and dialing Dylan.

"Hello??" The confused voice of her fiancé said hearing her frantic voice.

"Oh Shit, you've got passengers..." she said realizing she couldn't vent. "Call me after you drop them off."

Her phone buzzed in her hand.

'I'm so sorry...." the text from Joey said and she threw her phone into the back of the vehicle then cursing herself because she couldn't answer when Dylan called back.

The separation gave her a chance to think. It was 25 miles until there was a place she could pull off the interstate, in her head, she replayed his charge, she could feel his lips on hers, his tongue, the smell of his body, she could see the outline of his cock in the singlet, his body more like a mans.

"Shit!" she exclaimed to no one, realizing it wasn't just him. He said he 'could smell her excitement' her panties were moist. "It must of been like I was in heat!"

She cried, laughed and yelled before pulling off to get her phone, fill up with gas and go to the bathroom. She was even wetter as she went back in time, felt his cradle and the erection against her hip.

'Please call me when you're ready to talk...' Joey's next text read. She was ready to dial, when Dylan called back.

"What the fuck is the matter, Babe?" Dylan said, worried about her tone before.

"I overreacted...My little brother, well, he pinned me afterwards and, well, I said it's off the record, he's counting it, no big thing, I'll see you later tonight"

"Okay...you sure, you sounded more upset than...."

"Dylan, I'm okay...Got it!?"

"Sure...see you tonight...

Siri, call Lil'broJoe"

'Calling lilbrojoe'

"Hey, I'm so sorry...I..." Joey groveled.

"You fucking were out of line..."

"I was...I was...It'll never..."

"Happen again! You got that right..."

There was a pause and Joey changed the subject, sort of...

"Dylan didn't get you off last night, did he?"

They had always talked sex the night after, their true concern for each other was there from the moment their mother had passed, Giada always looking out of him, but as she dated in HS he had a watchful eye, letting her know if her boyfriends were faithful or not and as he got older they talked the details.

"Does he ever?" She joked.

"And you said 'yes' when he got done on one knee?"

"Well he has, and when he's not distracted, he does..."

"How good is he really?"

"Shit, Joey..."

She knew that morning Dylan wasn't the size Joey had projected, part of the uncertainty she had with the unearthed feelings his body set off in her head.

"I think Ashley's hot for me, even though she made out with KYLER." he said in an effeminate voice.

"Were you watching everyone??? For Christ's sake!"

"Who's your girl du jour?" She threw in his face.

"There isn't one..not since last summer...had to get my head right for the wrestling year.

probably why..."

"Okay, we'll chalk it up to your horniness," Giada said and they ended the call.

That night she took control of Dylan, first getting him ready by blowing him while he was watching "Ozark" on Netflix.

"Ruthie has nothing on me!" Giada announced, then got in his lap and pounded away at his cock until she did orgasm, pulling off him and demanding his stroke it and cum on her naked chest.

"Shit, what brought this on...Ohhhhh" Dylan moaned, stroking faster and creaming all over her tits.

"Just wanted a little something different."

March 2016

Ashley made a trip back to the Lowder's hometown, laying naked on the downstairs bed, legs were spread, awaiting her new lover.

"Ohhhh god..." Ashley signed, the mouth covering her pussy lips, the folds being explored by tongue, fingers, lips. "Mmmmm Giada, you're so nasty...Ohhhh..."

There were touches, kisses, playful banter, flirting and then full on pursuit, Ashley coming hard onto Giada.

The two good friends made their way back to the home just short of a full year from their last visit together, this time to watch Joey go for his third championship. The team was staying in Des Moines, but they were back at home alone, drinking and talking. Giada had questioned a lot of things over the past year after Joey kissed her, her wedding just a couple months away, and she wants to act on something and she decided she act on Ashely's advances.

"YES! OH! YES!" Ashely climaxed, flooding Giada's lips with her juices, Giada pulling her face away, inserting her hand, deep inside her pussy, now kissing Ashley with her own flavor. "Mmmmpft...so nasty girl!"

What Giada didn't know was that Ashley had met up with Joey a few time, fucking hard in their basement, where the erection felt around the world happened.

The women soon crossed their legs and Giada ground her pussy on Ashley's, riding her until she couldn't take it anymore.

"YES!" she exclaimed, orgasming, Ashley still bucking up against her pussy.

The anxiety of committing to Dylan and her horniness for Ashely was kinkier than the missionary sex she was having at home.

"OH GOD!" Ashley's second orgasm hit and the two separated, Giada moving swiftly to her body, straddling her ace with her hips and pushing her pussy into Ashley's face.

"I've never...Mmmffttpfttt!" Ashley began to say then the wet, soft flesh of Giada's insides was pressing into her mouth. "OFGGFFFTTT!"

"Relax baby, relax, let Momma ride you," Giada said, having this done to her just days prior. She used Ashley's chin and nose, letting her lap and insert her tongue and lips in-between, sliding back and forth, lathering up her desire and it eventually overflowing.

"Oh JESUS H!"

The fluid ran over Ashley's lips and mouth, she drank it in while Giada hopped off and kissed her Lover deeply, tasting each other together.

"I'll call it off with Dylan, if you'll marry me..." Giada said half seriously.

"I need dick too much baby.." Ashley said honestly breathing heavy. "Though you make a good case....Fuck that was hot!"

The two showered off together and headed to the city for the finals. Giada's Dad had a room for them, after one of their wrestlers got eliminated the family asked around for any takers on the room and he got it for Giada and Ashley.

"No offense, but if you can sneak your brother up..." Ashley said, getting a scowl from Giada who moved her hand into Ashley's lap in the car. "Stop...I don't want soaked panties all day!"

Giada laughed an evil laugh, just brushing her thigh as Ashley squeezed them closed.

Joey took care of business and won his third straight title. The girls went downtown for some drinks until Giada's Dad Dustin called and they all met for a victory dinner with the team.

A little tipsy, Ashley confessed to Giada that she'd been with Joey a couple times already, and begged for just 30 minutes in the hotel.

"They have curfew, plus you'd rather have me..."

"Him first...PLEASEEEE!!!!"

"Ewww, sloppy seconds...."

"You could...no...to far..." Ashley wanting to mention a cream pie, but it was her brother for God's sake.

Ashley sat next to Joey and the two were flirty as hell, Giada was jealous and leaned into one of the single Dad's at the table, he uncomfortably leaned back into her. They exchanged a couple arm and leg grabs but once they broke from the table, Giada tailed Ashley and Joey intently.

"You're distracted..." Dustin Lowder, Giada's Dad said stopping his daughter coming out of the bathroom.

"You need to talk to your son, I think he's hitting on my friend who's five years older than he is!" Giada said, in a frantic tone she wasn't sure where it was coming from and for what reason.

"Relax...He's still got bed check in an hour and we're not going back anytime soon," Coach Lowder said. "She's pretty, and I don't blame him."

"Uhh!" Giada said and stomped off. She immediately called Dylan, even though she promised not to bother him on his bachelor party weekend.

"Hey, Babe! What's going on??!!!" He said happy and drunk, a bunch of hooting and hollering going on in the background.

"Strippers??!! Really!!??"

"Aww Babe, you knew we were going to Vegas and when in Vegas...or suuuommmettthin like thattt." He slurred a little and continued. "Tatiana say hello to my bride to be, Giada!"

"HIAYY! Giada..I'll take good care of him..."