Secretly Sadistic Santa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wasn't sure I had too," Giada said stroking Peter's right arm, his wife Claireece sitting beside Giada with her hand rested on her thigh. The wife of the man she pinned with the same move she defeated her brother, then mounted in front of the entire office, wanted a threesome some time down the road. "He was no three time state champ you know."

"I find it hard to believe a three time state champ would let that happen, Joey." Mr. Donnovan said sitting down having listened to the tale of their match. "How did she set you up, I mean Peter was totally off balance when Giada dropped, pulling him over and ensnaring his face in her crotch."

"She was tricky..."

"Yeah, I distracted him..."

"Distracted how?" Mr. Donnovan stated, knowing from his conversations with Joey vetting him for Giada's secret santa. "Tell he group, Joey..."

Joey looked at Giada, who shrugged, looking left and right at Peter and Claireece.

"Freak number, right Joey?" Giada inserted, making her brother laugh.

"She kissed me, and well, I let down my guard..."

"Okay, folks we were naked already, had already kissed a year before and I watched him fuck my best friend in the next bed and we all got off together," Giada jumped in and went on to describe the entire sexual set up to the move, the move and her cleaning him up. "Oh, and the night before I devoured the cream pie he left in my friend Ashley, who I then fucked and shower fucked."

"Prudish Giada, how did you feel telling us you were all dried up when you got here?" Danielle said, inserting herself in the delicious conversation. "I do see it though, Joey is a beefcake."

"I told you all, I caught Dylan getting blasted by Kyler..."

"That doesn't hold a candle to fucking your brother," Peter said laughing. "I mean, that's off the charts!"

"I thought I was pregnant at the time, okay...I don't know why I totally clammed up sexually, but I hadn't had much sex, even self inflicted, for almost two years." Giada said. "I was dried up for sure, ask Charlotte."

Mr. Donnovan changed the subject and announced dinner was ready. Giada went and did herself up in one of the changing rooms, wondering what other events were held there. They went in an enjoyed a semi-normal dinner experience, short of kisses from everyone AND their significant others, all except Mr. Donnovan.

The ladies had monopolized Joey's time, the now 6'4" 230 lb. punter, having growing fast and he changed from a wrestling to football scholarship having been an all-state punter in high school as well. He entertained them, kissed a few Danielle even coming over to Giada, kissing her and announcing she wanted them both someday.

They toasted the holidays, danced to some quicker Christmas songs, kissed each other goodnight and soon it was just the clean-up crew, Joey and Giada. She turned down an invitation from Peter and Claireece to come to their hotel room, citing she was all "Sexed out" and wanted to be at her best when that happened.

"You're freak number is above 20 Sis!" Joey said.

"Stay and we'll finish what we started seven years ago"

"Plane leaves in two hours for the bowl game, remember."

"Fuck! First Charlotte flies off and now you," Giada said, sliding her arm around his waist, feeling his tight stomach, running her hand over his crotch, his limp, large member. "I guess we've waited this long."

"Come up after we get back, I have a few weeks off," Joey said, wanting to kiss her but holding back. "You'd love my roommates."

Giada stared at him, and a wry grin began to form...

"What are you saying??" she said, looking up in his eyes.

"Just come up..."

"I think I will" Giada said laughing, the two walked out of the building together, rode to the airport and she watched him fly off.

(To be continued)