All Comments on 'Secretly Watching Shirley'

by IB_Smokin

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Very enjoyable story

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

If you go snooping on a partner you better be prepared for what you will see! This story is a good example of that. But it would have been much better to continue with some home bound sex and to hear is wife say she had been fucking the nieghbor and that he was a better lover than him. A spicey finish would have added to the couples memories, if indeed it was a first for the wife, but then I doubt that was her first infidelity given her sexual desire to please a nieghbor so close to home.

Warren13Warren13over 3 years ago

Great Story, there must be more chapters

BoredbwdBoredbwdover 3 years ago

Great story, very well put together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Children

Where were the children? Was this her second husband because the 1st caught her cheating? Cheating on second husband, why stop because she wants more strange cock? With the amount of time that past did she not think her husband would not wonder what was going on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story and well written. I particularly liked how he was cheering Andy on in his head to "fuck her good" 👍👍👍

mudhentwomudhentwoover 3 years ago
Excellent!

Exactly what a good wife sharing story should be. Very arousing. Thank you!

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 3 years ago
Terrific tale of debouchery

Exactly what this category needs. More fun like this.

CrazyCanuck65CrazyCanuck65over 3 years ago

I liked it. Very believable, though I had to wonder where the children were through all of this, but I honestly didn't even think of that while reading it.

The reason why I think this was believable is because something similar happened with my own wife for real. The first time someone blackmailed her so when I found out I beat him pretty bad. So bad I knew I needed to get control over my jealousy. I went the opposite way and now am not jealous at all, and I caught her with another man, only this time instead of me getting angry it was a turn on. Probably helped that I was too drunk to care. But I can definitely see this happening. He did state that he was both jealous and turned on at the same time, which was basically what I was like.

HornyHub54HornyHub54over 3 years ago

Can’t wait for part 2.

Great story. Good build up and watching the act had me knowing how much I dream about watching my wife do the same.

HanksvilleHanksvilleabout 3 years ago

EXCELLENT!!! Very well written and believable. Please keep writing stories like this!

I remember the first time that I was able to secretly watch my first wife service a young college kid when we were in our 40’s. She had picked him up at a country and western bar and gave him a ride back to the local college. I followed in my car and was able to watch her suck his cock. I beat her home and told her that I had watched and fully enjoyed it after she climbed into bed. She told me it was her first time, but who knows? What I enjoyed was her sharing the stories of her conquests from that one time and forward for the next 10 years before we finally divorced. She scored many young guys in that ten years and her stories made our sex wonderful ... especially cleaning her out orally. I am into sharing but not any of the humiliation, etc. I still to this day think of and replay her sharing her body with other guys of her choosing, her sex stories and great sloppy sex after her excursions.

Thanks for writing your fantasy ... try it for real, you may well like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s so hot, women just like men horny, I would love to see my wife like her. Sucking his cock taking his cum then giving him her married pussy, for sure when she came home I would eat her then pound her like a slut she is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Same thing happened to me. It’s like you wrote my story. Everything was just like that , Going back and forth from window to window. Watch her enjoy his cock with her mouth to straddling him face to face. I was less than 3 feet from her and watch her orgasm multiple times. He was young and hung, she could not resist.

She finally admitted to eat 18 years later. I told her I watched from the window then we had mind blowing sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would have asked her when are we getting a divorce

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Some have asked what her story will be about being so late. That's simple, local news doesn't come on the TV until 11:00 in the Eastern Time zone. All she has to say is we were watching TV and got to talking and didn't notice the time. Others have asked about "where are the kids". Simple again, they went to bed at 9:00 prior to him going over to watch.

Watching through a sliding glass door while staying just beyond a patio and in the shadows is one of the most realistic views that would be reasonable.

The man's angst as he is torn between jealousy and the erotic nature of what he is seeing is also reasonable and realistic.

This is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i would have preferred if her titties were full of milk and andy milked her titties while the husband licked her clit getting her juicy for andy's cock

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First I did like the story. If I might add as soon as he seen this he would of been upset which could of been overshadowed with the lower nature of his lust. Once he got off watching he wouldn't know how to feel. For this husband as long as she would of wrapped herself around him and reassured him verbally she loved him while not knowing he watched I think he would not let her know that he knew, if she did not do that then he would of flipped on her that night or in the morning .. even if he got off on it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

when men became boys and lossed their balls

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nie wiem kto wymyśla takiego g... Ale jeśli o tym marzy to współczuje

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIB_Smokin@IB_Smokin
I'm a fifty-three-year-old truck driver. I am interested in wife watching and wife sharing but no cuckold or husband humiliation. I have fantasies of watching my wife having sex with other men. I would love to chat with other men and women that have the same fantasies or that ...