Secretly Watching Shirley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got back to our house I realized that it was a little after 11 O'clock. Andy and Shirley had been having sex for practically an hour. I decided to go upstairs, get undressed and wait in bed for my wife to come home.

While I lay there waiting, everything that had happened that night was racing through my mind. From the moment I looked out the window to coming back home and everything in between. I was incredibly turned on watching my wife suck Andy's cock and swallow his cum and Her giving him a sexy lap dance with him sucking on her tits. The way he fucked her to orgasm on top of the coffee table and watching her ride his cock was incredible. The way my wife looked on her hands and knees wearing nothing but her black stockings and heels with Andy fucking her from behind and how he had pounded her hard with her ass up in the air.

I had loved it all. Every minute of it. I absolutely loved watching Andy fuck my wife and watching him cum inside her was the icing on the cake. It had been about twenty minutes since I had gotten home when I heard Shirley come in the door down stairs.

A few moments later she came into the bedroom and asked if I was awake. I didn't want her to think that I was waiting up for her so I made out like I was asleep.

Shirley left the lights off and started getting undressed for bed. She removed her blouse and bra and with the dim light coming through the window I could see when she removed her skirt that she was not wearing her black thong. I smiled and figured that Andy had kept my wife's underwear as a souvenir.

I hope that sometime in the near future Andy asks Shirley to go over and help him again. I would really love to see an encore performance.

12