Secretos Sexys de la Family Vargas

Story Info
Come, read of all the Vargas Family naughtiness.
4.8k words
3.81
10.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Client8
Client8
153 Followers

Secretos Sexys de la Family Vargas

Read of all the Vargas's naughtiness


Greetings fellow Literotic Smutkateers! Been a bit o' time since my last depraved entry on this site. Before you read further, let's get the hard disclaimers out of the way:

All described here are of adult age. Be made aware that coincidental likenesses of the fictitious characters depicted here to real characters are purely the work of readers' overactive imaginations, and that's a good thing!

And, now the soft ones:

This here work of my disturbed mind includes graphic descriptions of the following cats: incest, anal play and penetration, garden variety coitus, acts of bisexuality, oral manipulation, naughty language, spanish verbage, and other wonderfully inappropriate behavior. Should any or all of the aforementioned items not to your liking, you're missing out!


Entra La Casa del Vargas, por favor...

You are about to be immediately greeted by an olfactory agglomeration of human perspiration and acrid musk. The thick misty air is not from fog, but more like the vestiges of a smoldering fire's last gasp. That's because the entire family of cinco - Padre, Madre, joven, y señoritas dos - have had their last gasp of fucking and sucking, poking and fondling, slamming and caressing, ending just minutes before your arrival into their den of riotous taboo.

Their abode - a two-story stand-alone villa, con portico, naturally - is situated on the rocky precipice of Northern California's picturesque town of Punta Puta, or in the vernacular, "Whore's Point." The ambient temperature inside these walls has only just simmered down to a boil. Again, the commingling of bodies in heat have been sated from their mutual lustful sexual carvings by which only family can provide. Only the copious effusions lining the floor, furniture and walls following their latest wanton escapade is sufficient to extinguish the inferno of frolic that was. This time it was an all out gratuitous coupling of every sort: Gg, bg, BGb, BggG, BbG, and countless other combinations. Come and learn of their sordid tale of how this came to be...

Jasmina, the eldest sibling, initiates the mayhem by beckoning Enrique, the middle man-child, "Enrique! Where are you? Mama needs you to put more clothes on the top shelf of her y Papi's closet!"

Following the lapse of several minutes, the young lad comes staggering out of his bedroom, hastily assembled in front wet-spotted boxer shorts and a severely crumpled "wife beater" T-shirt.

Jasmina: "Tsk, tsk," as she shakes her head in admonishment, "Que lastima, Enrique. You've been 'playing' with yourself again. Mama will no be happy 'wid-you'."

Enrique: "You better keep your boca puta shut. And keep your legs closed, too, while you're at it!"

Jasmina: "Oh! Señor! Have you been thinking about me naked in your bed while you were 'polishing' you knob, just waiting to take me?," after which a slanted grin appears on her face, along with her accusatory bug-eyes.

While gesturing with both hands towards his crotch, Enrique says "Nooo... You wish you could have this 'pussay' pleasing rod! Su 'BOYfriends'," he air-quotes, "ain't got no cohones, so you 'dunt' need no pill."

Jasmina: "Oh! So you HAVE been touching 'jourself' thinking about me! I bet Mercedes, tambien. O, maybe MAMMA!," she covers her eyes in mock disgust.

Enrique curtly retorts, "I bet you'd like to see 'dat', no?," and he covers his eyes back at her as she's walking away.

Before he uncovers his eyes he hears his sister's distant voice tattling on him to their mother, "Mommi, Enrique came out of his room naked holding his cock he just spurted from."

Momma shakes off what her eldest daughter said, "No biggy, like you young people say now, he's just a growing boy, and needs to 'let off steam.' Pay him no mind, that's what they do before they have a girlfriend that... what's that word, Oh, ! 'put out."

Jasmina: "'jou' must mean, 'puta out'," to which they both laugh hysterically.

Enrique appears before the two ladies panting from running to them. He looks questioningly at them wondering what they find so funny. Upon surmising that they're laughing at his expense he issues a deep frown.

Enrique: "you just had to tell her, didn't you?!," he folds his arms across his chest and pouts.

Momma: "Don't be like that, Enrique, it's natural for boys. Your Papi still does it. When I catch him I make him lick my pussy, then jerk him off while he lick my ass. He loves it. I 'tink' he does it so I can catch him, though," pensively, she adds, "he does like a good rubbing," and chuckles to herself.

Jasmina: "Mom-ma! We 'young peoples' also say, 'TMI', Too much Information," but smirks anyway.

Enrique then gets brave enough to ask mom about at what age did she lose her virginity.

She responds, "I just turned 18 when you father took me flower in the Xavier School playground at night. It was a thrill! We were trying to hold off till we were married, but just couldn't wait. We had kissed a lot, and did the oral for a while before, but we were desperate to fuck each other. I remember," she looks up to the ceiling to help conjure the blissful memory, "when I saw first his big Pedro. I thought he would kill me with 'dat'! But, on that special day, night that is, I wanted that Papi Grande so bad. He did not disappoint me, and bent me over a swing, pulled up mi school uniform skirt, and hammered me like a dog. I mean doggIE. It was the best time ever! So now we try to think of dirty things to do to the other. That even more fun!"

Jasmina: "That sounds sooo hot, Momma. I hope that I can find a macho hombre with a big tool. A hairy big tool!," she sheepishly chuckles along with her mother.

Mom lowers her head with her eyes wide and pointed at her bro: "'Jou' know, su hermano's got a pretty big tool. I'm sure you've seen it lots of time."

Jasmina gives her mom a reserved smile, and says with a winsome voice: "I have! It VERY nice and hairy," then sadly, "I wish I could find a big man, like him or father."

Mom: "Oh, but you can, mi little niña. I'm sure Enrique would love to have the sex with you. So would Papi," she says in a lilting lusty voice.

Jasmina is excited by what her mom has just intimated, so she decides to push the issue, "Do you really think so? I would love to ride Papa. But, I'd make Enrique suck my pussy when I sit on his face," Enrique is frozen and dumbfounded. He was just thinking of that same fantasy when his sis had caught him disheveled outside his bedroom.

Momma: "Well, your father gets home in a few hours, and he's usually quite randy," the siblings nod their head affirming their suspicions of why they never saw mommy between Papa's return and dinner, "In the mean times, why don't you squat over your brother here. But, only if I watch. It a mother's duty to see her little ones do that the right way," grinning.

Jasmina then smiles ear to ear, and grabs her brother's hand and yanks him towards her bedroom. But then their mother pulls his other hand back to stop them.

Mom: "Wait! No! You must do it on the big chair, I mean couch, so I can touch myself on my own chair while I see 'yous'."

Jasmina smiles brightly at her mom's idea. She would love to see how she fingers her pussy, and wonders if it's like what she does to herself thinking about Daddy and big little 'bro' as she Jill's at night. Meanwhile, Enrique is still in a dreamy state as he is tugged every which way. He doesn't so much as blink when he's dragged to the sofa and his sis pushes him briskly down on it.

Before he has a second to decipher the situation, Jasmina barks to him, "You can finally take that silly 'outfit' off. Then lay down, so I can squash you with my aching 'pussay'." She issues that with an evil sounding chortle, and is really getting turned on by the power of bossing her older brother around, just so she can make him please her properly. Enrique complies without question. He mindlessly removes his wet-spotted trunks and yesterday's sleep shirt. Then he lays flat as directed and awaits his fate. Just as he emerges from his mental fog he sees J's shaved womanhood descend directly upon his mug.

J: "Get cracking, bro. Momma want to see how you can make me cum."

Mom snickers, "Maybe you'll squirt on him, too."

Mom has unzipped her skirt and is already exciting herself with a hand between her legs. She slides a fingertip lightly up and down her bush bound box. She was already soaking from all the dirty talk, and the more she excites her labia, the wetter she gets.

When daughter #1 sinks her ass over her brother, Mother begins to dig a single digit inward through the walls of her love tunnel. She churns that same finger all around her G-spot. She's in the mood to squirt one of her famous firehouse ejaculations. In college when she was away from her future husband, she was a legendary squirter, and loved that reputation for it on the sprawling campus. Now all she wanted to do is lean to one side against the arm of her chair and divide her legs wide while all fingers but her thumb were plunging in and out of her cunt hole. She knows from experience that any minute now it'll be T minus Zero till launch.

Jas is now writhing on top of her brother, and beginning to buck into her first orgasm. By now Enrique has found a groove in painting Jasmina's groove with his tongue in long, broad strokes. When he feels his sister's crest beginning to well, he doubles his efforts and grabs a firm hold of her buttocks. She responds to her brother's possessive grip by tilting her head straight up to the ceiling, mouth widely agape.

She's so very close, and he pushes her over the edge by orally attending to her butt hole. This precipitates the violent self frigging of her engorged clitoris. When she glances at her mother she sees that her eyes are clamped shut. Her mom's hand is a blur as she tortures her clit towards peak. She throws her head back and starts to gush an impossible geyser of fluids. This is all it takes for J to announce her own "O-storm" with ear-piercing screams. Not that bro's smothered ears could ever detect.

As the two women conclude their initial cummings and catch their breaths, they give each other a knowing smile. Mom tears herself away from her blissful afterglow and crawls on her knees over to her oldest progeny. She takes her daughter's cum soaked hand and places it on her brother's painfully turgid cock. It's standing as the tallest soldier, proud, needy and crimson. Mom begins to manually instruct Jas to teasingly caress Ricky's member ever so lightly with just fingertips. They both breathlessly chuckle at his immediate reaction to his sister's and mother's touch. His cock is amusingly jumping with each cycle of the tandem mother/daughter strokings.

Mom then squeezes her daughter's hand tightly around the angry head of E's cock. Rosa emphasizes that the head is the most important part of a male's manhood by limiting J's pumps to the top of his cock. The more they stroke, the redder and stiff Enrique becomes. They'll bring E to the breaking point with a few more pumps. He inhales sharply and pulls his hips downwards into the sofa cushion to stave off cumming. Both ladies are mentally prepared for what's next. Their strokes become quicker and more insistent as they patiently anticipate Enrique's sperm eruption. They are rewarded for their efforts with a shower of cum rivaled only by Yellowstone's Old Faithful. As the women are enveloped by the cum spray they smile at their accomplishment.

Enrique regains consciousness and looks lovingly at the two lustful ladies. They all then notice the mess they've created as a result of their abject debauchery. All three collectively have a cathartic laugh and sprawl themselves flat however they can with minimal effort. They relax and ponder the incestuously wicked acts they have just committed, and quite willingly! Individually they sponge their respective splooge off themselves, then reach for their hastily discarded threads.

Just as they collect themselves, into the front door strides the youngest sibling, Mercedes, with all her youthful bravado.

"Oh, HELL NO!," she bellows, "I am NOT seeing Mi familia all naked and shit, like they just fucked!"

Momma Rosalina tries to quiesce daughter #2's shock, "Mercedes Maria Vargas! You do not speak so loud with those dirty words! Do you hear?!"

Merc, sways her hand side to side in front of her and warns, "De only 'ting' DIRTY around here is all of you having the sexy on each other. AND!, if I 'dunt' get some of 'dat' myself, Papi will know EVERYTHING!"

Mercedes folds her arms across her very ample bosoms to display her defiance. The deftly delivered ultimatum is met with no argument. She takes this as her cue to disrobe, starting with her mohair powder blue sweater. Merc has a storied history of strip tease episodes in front of the other members of the family. The day after her 18th birthday she proudly sauntered through the dining room topless when the rest of the household was in the middle of dinner. At first, they all stared in awe of her impressive nubile rack. The male contingency immediately began to drool, while Mom and sis were mesmerized, and also salivating. After what seemed like an hour's worth of gawking, Papi furrowed his eyebrows and, by merely pointing his finger towards the staircase, sent her back upstairs to dress.

They all chuckled softly to themselves afterward. Momma made Papa squeeze her own big titties all night long after dinner. On that same evening Jasmine and Mercedes taunted their brother with a wet t-shirt parade, each time marching in and out of his bedroom door bereft of a different article of clothing. Enrique was greatly disappointed that "the show" ended after the girls were down to just thong panties and bralettes. They continued to pester him by repeatedly barging into his room at all times of the night hoping they would catch him yanking his cock with the image of them dancing around in just their skivvies.

Without a moment's hesitation Mamma, Jas and Ricky walked towards Merc with the lewdest of wanton expressions. Rosa and Jasmine each took a breast of Merc into their mouths and began to lave their tongues all around her double F's. Merc closed her eyes and sighs. Enrique falls to his knees and starts kissing her belly button. That evoked a chuckle from Merc. He was not, however, as gentle as the elder ladies. After his third spin of his lips around Merc's tummy, he attacked her hairy delta with the whole of his mouth, as if attempting to devour it. She was so delightfully surprised that Rosa and Jas had to hold her up to keep her from falling.

Merc: "That's it, Mommy y mi hermana... suck little girl's big titties. Ohhhh! Mi hermano! Su boca feels like heaven. Lick my clitty, NOW!!!," as bossy as ever.

"Si, Enrique. Suck on her clitty just like you do mine. Yah, fuck her puss with your finger, too. And don't forget to finger fuck her tiny asshole," instructs Momma Rosa,

Jasmina separates her mouth from sis's left nipple with a "pop", and says to Mama, "Jou never told me that 'Rickay the Dickay' eats out your putang. I'm jealous, but getting mine now!"

Jas gives her mom a light punch on her arm. She grabs her handsome buffed brother by the shoulders, bows her knees slightly, and shoves him into her dripping well-used cunt. The boy vacuums sister's entire hair pie and slit in a single pounce. Jas's knees buckle. Enrique exacts his payback upon her by separating her hefty ass cheeks and digging the forefinger of each hand roughly inside her anal walls, and stretches them wide. This does not cause any pain to Jasmina, as she's quite accustomed to being prepared like this to have her ass invaded by fat Daddy dick on Saturday mornings. Much to little bro's chagrin, he's only enhancing her pleasure, instead of his intended punishment. J reinforces his humiliation by further pressing his face against her gushing twat, practically drowning him. He coughs and fights his head free for oxygenated air.

Mercedes, ever the exhibitionist, soaks up the communal attention like a sponge. She decides to up the game and move to the living room spread eagle over the arms of a leather club chair. She wears naught but a lascivious grin.

"Va, Mi hermano, and thrash my kitty with your huge bro cock, and spare no rod upon me, or in me!

Rick is more than willing to comply with Lil Sista's demands. He grasps his meaty cock shaft and walks with purpose towards her. She looks up to him with her top teeth fully encompassing her bottom lip, and a mischievous look of anticipation. Enrique lowers his crotch even with Mercedes. He gives her an intense stare while sliding his bulbous tip up and down her slit. He patiently waits for a sign begging him to enter her with force.

Mercedes softly closes her eyes as she savors her slick slit being teased. When she opens her mouth from pleasure it's the sign Enrique is looking for, and he unmercifully hammers home his manhood to its hilt. Mercedes suddenly opens her eyes at the surprise sensation of being skewered. She looks deep into her brother's eyes as she is shaken with each of his powerful thrusts. Her massive mounds rhythmically sway like synchronized pendulums, much akin to her brother's low hanging balls swinging like tandem wrecking balls into her taint with each crash of his hips against her. Mercedes again closes her eyes, and proceeds to enjoy the rough ride.

At the same moment, the two more senior ladies are positioned behind Enrique's taut flexing behind as he relentlessly drives into his younger sister. Jasmina is hypnotized by Enrique's powerful glutes, and the schism between them. She can't help but slide an index finger along his flexing crack. She instinctively sinks her fangs into the flesh of his left buttock. He, in turn, howls at the pain and furiously slams into Mercedes, and she gets elated from her clit being so thoroughly accosted.

Mercedes and Ricky both cry out, he from pain, she in nirvana. The unexpected collision forces Mercedes to violently orgasm. When she screams from the second wave of ecstasy her mother Rosa takes advantage by straddling her youngest daughter's face and shoving her hirsute pie directly upon it.

Rosa Linda growls at her daughter, "Suck Mama's pussy, big titted little perra! Who are you to make Mi hijo into your personal sex slave?! Make your mama cum all over your puta face. Lick it harder!," sayeth the now domineering matriarch.

Rose continues to grind herself up and down Mercedes filthy mouth, and cums from the power play over her niña. Enrique decides that his mother's asshole winking obscenely open and closed cannot be ignored, and bends forward to spear its tempting wickedness with his long hard rolled tongue. It enhances Rosa's zenith to know that she exerts such total oral control over two of her darling children. She begins to gush her excitement all over Mercedes. The once smug mug con painfully erect nipples. She clamps her pussy around Enrique's pre-cum lubed pecker.

Jasmina triggers Enrique's completion by twirling her finger within brother's pucker. He quickly withdraws his imminently bursting penis out of sister and adds his own onto her Momma-cum stained breasts. The four fingers from Jasmina's other hand are meanwhile lodged within her gaping puss, with the thumb simultaneously strumming her clit. She's almost gotten herself there on her own.

Client8
Client8
153 Followers
12