Secretos Sexys de la Family Vargas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as Jasmina is about to let loose, in the door tramples Papa, "What is this?!," he bellows, "All this naked family funnin' BEFORE Daddy gets home. For shame not having the respect to await your Papi's return. As punishment, you will ALL assume positions of that of common peros, side by side. ¡Vamos Ahora!"

Mama Rosa sheepishly lowers to hands and knees, her perky ass exposed to the world. She's concerned that her husband's stern countenance says that as the matriarch of the Family, she has let things get out of hand, thereby abrogating the duties of her post. Next to lower herself is Jasmina, just to the right of her mother, deliberately preempting her sis with a snicker and her tongue poked at Mercedes.

Bebé Mercy cries in complaint to J, "Hey! I wanna go after Mommy. You always get ass fucked by Daddy. I want anal this time! NOT... FAIR!," she wines with folded arms and a mile long pout.

"Mercedes Consuelo and Jasmina Marie!," Papa heavily retorts to his recalcitrant niñas. "This is to give you all a lesson in respect. NOT a nice handout. ¡Entender!?," then points to the space on the floor with his beefy arm to Merc's sister's right. Papa doesn't need to ask Enrique, he's already crouching down. Papi then begins to walk judgmentally behind each family member for inspection. He stops at Jas and lightly but authoritatively kicks the tender undersides of her feet to signal her to move them closer into her bodacious body. He receives a yelp from her in return as she acquiesces to his admonishment. She then gives him a pleading look back hoping for approval of her corrective gesture. She's delighted to see that he is lustfully taking inventory of her generous curvature, paying particular pause to her plump clean shaved wet pussy lips.

Papi moves to his left and applies a hard smack to his wife's ass to express his disappointment. She jumps from the sting and hangs her head in shame.

Papi: "My dear wife Rosalita...," he pauses a few seconds for strategic effect, "you are the Mother Superior of this household, jes?" Rosa holds mute and nods as her husband continues, "and you therefore have control over all that occurs here in my absence?," he asks her rhetorically.

With his eyebrows raised and his face inches from hers he says, "Then why should it be that our children should appear to be running this carnival of carnal depravity as I toil to feed you all? Hmmm? But, you know," he says now standing upright, "the one of you that disappoints me most..." again, a theatrical hold. He quickly spins and points to, "ENRIQUE!," who stiffens at the unexpected accusation.

Papi saunters slowly over behind Enrique and starts to loosen his tie, "Lady sluts...," he holds his arms out in opposite directions to indicate that he is to be promptly disrobed.

Mom and the girls rush to their feet, and jockey for the coveted spots around their father, the Patriarch of Pudenda. The girls remove his arms from the jacket sleeves, while Mama undoes his belt and pants buttons. Mercedes divests him of his white shirt, making sure to pay homage to his forested barreled chest. Jas pulls down the right pant leg, her mom the left. The same two remove his black hose and shoes. They all pinch a different spot of his tidy-whitey waistband and simultaneously slide it down to his feet. He steps out of the leg openings and stands proudly akimbo.

Papa's freshly freed horse cock comically looks like it's flapping in the breeze as it jumps with each pump of blood. Its angry red giant mushroom tip now takes its position as the business end of the invading catapult spear. The female waifs gather to his front to gawk at the mighty spearhead and buns of steel shield about to descend upon his son's nether hole. Enrique flexes his butt with both trepidation and anticipation. His asshole is spasming while waiting for its invader.

Pops: "Each of you young serfs grab a cheek and expose this boy's interior by pulling back the gates. Woman, you may prepare me for the marauding."

Rosa shuffles on her knees towards her king's castle and engulfs the turret in total. Husband moans his satisfaction. Her head is being held as close to his crotch as possible by just one of his massive gnarled mitts. Once fully fluffed he takes his position behind his heir apparent. Jasmina and Mercedes bend down over Enrique's globes and take turns at rimming the hole that's about to be stuffed with Big Daddy cock. Merc fondles Ricky's low hanging balls to further prep him with tactile titillation of the testes.

Papi squats slightly. Jasmina lines Daddy's dick head with bro's winking gape, and keeping it open with her fingers to facilitate its fucking. Mama mimics Jas's move by holding onto her husband's stretched skin tethering his balls to his groin. In appreciation of his wifey's good touches, Pops turns his head back to plant a kiss on her neck. The Patriarch finally gets down to business and pushes his tool into his progeny's smooth and hairless asshole.

"Oh, Papi, you make my asshole feel so good," says Enrique before he yields a moan, "you can go deeper. Please!"

"Don't you worry Master Vargas, I saw how well you liked it when your sisters poked and licked your tush. I'm just getting started here, boy."

"¡Si, Papito! I want to see Mi hermanito squealing with pleasure when you fuck him hard," Mercedes, "La Diabla", says with excitement.

Dad is more than willing to oblige his baby's request, and starts to saw in and out of Rick at a faster pace, "that back door is so fucking tight, Enrique. I want you to do me now."

Rosa keeps her grip on hubby's balls while he bends forward and braces his face within Mercedes' pear shaped pillows. Enrique jumps into action and immediately applies his love stick to his father's hairy back passage. He wastes no time in getting up to speed with his thrusts. Mama takes her position in front of her skewered spouse with her legs far apart. Her sex is glistening from all of tonight's action, which she is not at all finished enjoying yet.

As Enrique's pumps become earnest, he mounts on top of his dad's ass and bangs him hard with his cock pointing straight down. Dad grunts his pleasure and muff dives straight into wife's forest of curls. He's ardently licking vertically along the insatiable slit, occasionally bumping the top of his nose on the underside of her engorged clitoris. She throws her head back and howls. Jasmina quickly jumps up, straddles over father's prone carcass, and stands in front of her brother with her backside in his face.

"Com'on 'Enrique Dique', put yourself to good use and make my cum with your tongue up my ass!"

Enrique leans forward and spears his curled tongue into Big Sis's ass. She hums her approval of his technique, while he continues to be mounted on his fathers hair carpeted ass cheeks. Mom approaches zenith as she is now laid fully prostrate with her feet planted on hubby's shoulders. Her head shakes violently side to side as orgasm washes over her entire body. It's an all encompassing, mind-blowing electric buzz, punctuated by an expelled stream of squirt. Dad can't swallow it fast enough as it ricochets into his wide open fly catcher.

Mercedes, meanwhile, is engrossed in watching the spectacle unfolding before her. Both of her hands furiously at work, one jilling her clit, the other plunging in and out of her vjj-hole. She, too, reaches her crest, and announces so to the entire county. The boy is next. He painfully latches onto his dad's love handles. Just a few more pumps and he explodes. His dad gets his own relief courtesy of the wonderful wifey hand job. Not to be left behind, Jas is driven over the edge by bro's aggressive rimming, and she bends over, lifeless, following her O-storm.

The family reconnoiters following the conclusion of the group coitus. Together they lay in a heap enjoying communal post bliss respite. Sweat, juices and the smell of well-fucked fills the interior atmosphere of the Vargas estate. Once again they have fulfilled their daily quota of raucous cosplay. When the mental fog finally lifts they all retire to the comfort of the parent's giant four-poster canopy bed. They take turns describing what they liked doing this evening. Deep sleep comes to them as their individual dreams weave images of tomorrow's adventure...



12