All Comments on 'Secrets and Lies'

by DeYaKen

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments (Page 2)
oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I agree with Rhenquist...

FINISH THE STORY!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
I do understand- author who is getting better but missed the point harry sputtered about but couldn't seem to articulate....

....that the problem with this delayed consequence recon plot is the reconciliation never justifies itself, as the enormity of years of EVERY IMPORTANT FAMILY MOMENT being a "partial" lie, makes a mockery out of the whole marriage. Harry dead wrong about the story she tells, with this wife it was quite believable. But his point stands. The trick of the longitudinal cautionary tale is to show how (if?) the little lies can be resolved. And it is illogical to think that they can. But people do win the lottery. Din ye ken?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
This is soooo fucking wretched it makes one vomit

Turkey baster? The wife has lied her ass off for 14 years without ANY guilt whatsoever... and the other 2 kids are NOT his... and she comes up with a impossible story...

and he believes her?

can anyone be this fucking stupid?

Once Harry leaves and tells his wife WHY.... her actions are WORSE!!! She lets ALEX grow to hate Harry. All this time while Harry moved out of the house Alex blames HIM... and wife now supposedly racked with guilt and remorse simply lets Alex HATE his so called father.

why didnt she ever come clean and tell Alex what she did?

Then there is the issue of the other 2 kids which are clearly NOT his.

This story is irrational badly writiten nonsensical pile of shit

cpetecpeteover 12 years ago
Well done DYK!

Fine story, keep me interested the entire tale.

The first paragraph of the story has the author making the "hubby" talk about his scar and being married with the wife character Susan.

The last paragraph old DYK leaves us hanging if hubby is going back to wife character "Susan" or to new love toy "Sarah".

Quite the "..tune in next week.." cliffhanger.

Enjoyable read-no negative posts (Lots of whining about the "unfinished" ending)-so congrats and thanks for writing.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 12 years ago
Good first story

Reasonably well paced, interesting. I would have preferred resolution of the plot. Seems like a combination of the two households excluding the perp would be a good ending or chapter two, in fact this could have interesting erotic potential.

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
OOPS!

So het up - named the wrong woman to marry in last paragraph - meant Sarah - NOT Susan...............

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Look at the bottom line !!

...and the bottom line is - His wife lied and deceived him for 14 years.

During those 14 years SHE had 3 children,none of which were his.

Does 'extenuating circumstances' change the FACTS ?

Somebody, is very selfish & now they have to face the music.

...then,of course,was she speaking the truth about the 'Turkey Baster' ??

Who can PROVE that she didn't or did,Fuck Gary ?

Also,she knew that her husband HATED that man.

Yet she CHOSE him against her husbands preference for AID - simply so that NO ONE KNEW - but Gary did,and the poor cuckold husband had to suffer the years of gibes & verbal abuse - what a nice woman his wife turned out to be - NOT!!!

I hope he has the Balls to Divorce her,marry Susan,and allow his (?) son to go on believing whatever he wants to,until his Mother decides to tell him the TRUTH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story

Please keep writing! This was. great story, believeable, emotional, powerful. I am looking forward to your next tale. Also you almost had me wondering how he resolved the issue; went back and re-read the first couple of paragraphs to realize what ultimate decision he made. Simply terrific!

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Very weak. Nice writing. What about the end? What happened?

When the wife says "One thing I do know is that you would never do anything to deliberately hurt me." that is an obvious lie.

She surely did DO Anything to hurt him.

FINISH THE STORY!!!

ceoltoirceoltoirover 12 years ago
She lied

and then lied twice more over 14 years. Intercourse or not she cheated and disrespected him. Sex might be forgivable, but the destruction of trust and lack of respect is much, much more damaging to a husband OR a wife.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 12 years ago
Excellent story!

I enjoyed it a lot with the well defined characters. You did a great job with the introspection from your main character. Keep writing!

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Good one

This story almost cries out for a sequel, although it is a fine story as you have written and submitted it. Lots of loose ends, but sometimes our own imaginations make the best endings.

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Unresolved

First, this was a good story to read. It flowed pretty well and the characters and situation was believable. The primary conflict was based around a woman's desire to have children, a VERY powerful drive. She also clearly loves her husband. In fact, both woman love him and that adds a delicious tension to any possible resolution.

However, there is a lot left hanging. ALL his other kids may not be his. He is a coward to not resolve that. What happens if they have a similar medical problem in the future? When doctors do a screening they ask about family history. That could be useless for the kids if they are not his. Running from reality doesn't fix things. What happened in the story SHOWS that, as his wife hid reality for 14 years.

And what is he going to do? Does he return to Susan or go to Sarah? What about the trust issues with Susan? Her explanation takes off some of the edge but she lied and manipulated him. You have asked the right questions but supply few answers. Maybe he could form a commune in the new house with both Susan and Sarah.

I know some authors leave some of the story unfinished. But I think you have left most of the story unfinished and that is unsatisfying.

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
Excellent 1st story - deserves 5 Stars

...keep on writing and - first of all - tell us more about this couple (or triplet?)

Obviously, you share my opinion that sex is not the main item of cheating - it's the deception, the "lies and the secrets". Can they get these behind them and move on? (I doubt it.)

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
A well written story

A well written story. Keep this quality and you'll become a Literotica Great.

Susan clearly “cheated” on her husband Harry in her desperation to conceive a child. The fact she claims she didn’t have actual sex, doesn’t make it right. But two wrongs don’t make a right, delightful the revenge sex may be. On the other hand, letting herself being impregnated by someone else’s sperm and passing the offspring of as her husband’s is something that cannot be forgiven. No man wants to raise a cuckoo.

The way I understand the ending it is hinted that as the main character (Harry) was a donor match, he – notwithstanding his low sperm count - and not Gary fathered his son. Which very well could be possible because frankly her self service method of using self insemination with a turkey baster, doesn’t seem very reliable to me. Also, keeping the semen in the fridge doesn’t look like a very good conservation tactic to me.

It was all about Alex’s paternity. But what about Harry’s two other children? Did she “cheat” to conceive them as well? Apparently... she did. And what are the chances of those also being father by Harry... Funny that Harry never starts doubting that as well until the end… and her explanation on page 5 leaves that question open: no hint that the two junior kids are also his, head start or not. The fact is that one of those two or both may not be his.

BTW, I once read a scientific article that stated that adultery actually increases the chance that the lover is the father and not the husband. Why? Because of the fact that the lover knows he is invading an other man’s territory, his sperm is of a higher quality thus enhancing the actual chances of him impregnating his mistress (taking timing in account). Whereas the cuckolded husband is still unknowing of his partner’s philandering and his sperm thus has the normal regular quality.

Bottom line is, he should have looked into the paternity of all his children and if even one would not be his, reconciliation should never been an option. In the end it’s not clear whether they get back together or not. That’s left kinda open… Is there more coming?

On an other note, Sarah said she slept with him because Harry Anderson would have been totally faithful to his wife since the day they got married so there will be no chance of infection. There’s a big error in that. After all, that only would be a certainty if his wife was faithful as well… she could always have infected him… and at that point they both believed she cheated (and even with the insemination method disease can be transferred)

RehnquistRehnquistover 12 years ago
Perfect ending? Really?

There is no ending. We don't know what the hell he does. Does he believe her turkey baster story? Will he confirm it with Gary? Would it make a difference even if it's true? Does he stay with Susan? Does he leave Susan for Sarah?

No, really, there is no ending. There's this . . . this . . . this . . . what the hell happens next?

Of course, the very fact that I stayed with you for five pages meant I enjoyed it, and the fact that I care so much about how it ends means I thought it was compelling. The fact that you've left me hanging, though, pisses me off!

Please, I beg of you, tell me there's a part two.

Boros749Boros749over 12 years ago
Pretty good!

liked the story. Thanks!

extemporeextemporeover 12 years ago
Well done!

I look forward to seeing more stories from you.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
That is how you end a story!

This was pretty good. I enjoyed it and the ending was perfect.

DrPopeDrPopeover 12 years ago
I've a feeling that ....

I've read this story before somewhere a long time ago.... ?

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 12 years ago
Well done! Great reading!

I found the story compelling! The ending was abrupt to me! Unbelievable that this is your first story. Very well written, great believable characters and storyline. The story and characters is what I read for and you accomplished that completely!

Thank you for writing and posting this story. Encourage you to write your ending - always enjoy the writer/creator of a story doing the ending rather than what I think or other comments! 5 star rating

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
And then ....?

What happened????

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Wow! Hell of a story!

Whether this was your first or your thousandth story this is a great story. Yes, yes, yes, we need more. You have to end this. Although, like real life, there are no good choices here. No matter what, someone is going to get hurt.

I can't say enough, GREAT JOB!

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years ago
I loved it

I agree with some of the other posters, what happens next? Great job!

I'm also in the get with Sarah crowd. Can't wait to see what happens when Gary gets back!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
This is an outstanding 1st story

Very intense and it pulls at your heart strings. I would be considered an asshole, because I would get the divorce and move on with Sarah. Susan has lied for 14 years, none of the kids are yours. I agree you raised them but at the end of the day they aren't yours. It's heartless and many may not agree with me, but I would feel like my whole marriage was a lie and it really was. 3 kids, 14 years and he couldn't even help the boy with a kidney because he's not yours. And speaking of the boy, son or not he cut you off, the man he knew as his dad and instead of Susan telling the kids the truth, so they wouldn't hate their "father" she said nothing and the son didn't want to be around him. So for me that would be another reason to move on and start a life with Sarah. Still 5 stars

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
A Story With More Heart Then Kidneys!

Impressive first effort, I found the wife in story infuriating but that's to be expected given nature of plot. It's just such an imperative to women of this ilk that 'their explanation' be heard after their caught out.

Reconcile with her if you absolutely must but NEVER trust her. Kudos to author for having husband call her out on this self serving belated impulse to clarify.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A HOME RUN FOR YOUR 1ST

You did great for your 1st story, I know you have another chapter of 2 in your pencil. Good Luck and Good Haste in your next, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FAMILY FIRST

blood is always thicker than semen and blood is the one thing that tells all. TK U MLJ LV NV

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeYaKen@DeYaKen
Thank you to all those people who said the enjoyed The Driver. I've been away from Lit for a while I have been concentrating on writing books for sale. The latest, The Unsold Child, is available for $2.99 at https://books2read.com/u/38g5ZB Probably more suitable for Literotic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES