All Comments on 'Secrets and Lies'

by DeYaKen

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FAMILY FIRST

blood is always thicker than semen and blood is the one thing that tells all. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A HOME RUN FOR YOUR 1ST

You did great for your 1st story, I know you have another chapter of 2 in your pencil. Good Luck and Good Haste in your next, TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
A Story With More Heart Then Kidneys!

Impressive first effort, I found the wife in story infuriating but that's to be expected given nature of plot. It's just such an imperative to women of this ilk that 'their explanation' be heard after their caught out.

Reconcile with her if you absolutely must but NEVER trust her. Kudos to author for having husband call her out on this self serving belated impulse to clarify.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
This is an outstanding 1st story

Very intense and it pulls at your heart strings. I would be considered an asshole, because I would get the divorce and move on with Sarah. Susan has lied for 14 years, none of the kids are yours. I agree you raised them but at the end of the day they aren't yours. It's heartless and many may not agree with me, but I would feel like my whole marriage was a lie and it really was. 3 kids, 14 years and he couldn't even help the boy with a kidney because he's not yours. And speaking of the boy, son or not he cut you off, the man he knew as his dad and instead of Susan telling the kids the truth, so they wouldn't hate their "father" she said nothing and the son didn't want to be around him. So for me that would be another reason to move on and start a life with Sarah. Still 5 stars

StangStar06StangStar06over 12 years ago
I loved it

I agree with some of the other posters, what happens next? Great job!

I'm also in the get with Sarah crowd. Can't wait to see what happens when Gary gets back!

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Wow! Hell of a story!

Whether this was your first or your thousandth story this is a great story. Yes, yes, yes, we need more. You have to end this. Although, like real life, there are no good choices here. No matter what, someone is going to get hurt.

I can't say enough, GREAT JOB!

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
And then ....?

What happened????

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 12 years ago
Well done! Great reading!

I found the story compelling! The ending was abrupt to me! Unbelievable that this is your first story. Very well written, great believable characters and storyline. The story and characters is what I read for and you accomplished that completely!

Thank you for writing and posting this story. Encourage you to write your ending - always enjoy the writer/creator of a story doing the ending rather than what I think or other comments! 5 star rating

DrPopeDrPopeover 12 years ago
I've a feeling that ....

I've read this story before somewhere a long time ago.... ?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 12 years ago
That is how you end a story!

This was pretty good. I enjoyed it and the ending was perfect.

extemporeextemporeover 12 years ago
Well done!

I look forward to seeing more stories from you.

Boros749Boros749over 12 years ago
Pretty good!

liked the story. Thanks!

RehnquistRehnquistover 12 years ago
Perfect ending? Really?

There is no ending. We don't know what the hell he does. Does he believe her turkey baster story? Will he confirm it with Gary? Would it make a difference even if it's true? Does he stay with Susan? Does he leave Susan for Sarah?

No, really, there is no ending. There's this . . . this . . . this . . . what the hell happens next?

Of course, the very fact that I stayed with you for five pages meant I enjoyed it, and the fact that I care so much about how it ends means I thought it was compelling. The fact that you've left me hanging, though, pisses me off!

Please, I beg of you, tell me there's a part two.

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
A well written story

A well written story. Keep this quality and you'll become a Literotica Great.

Susan clearly “cheated” on her husband Harry in her desperation to conceive a child. The fact she claims she didn’t have actual sex, doesn’t make it right. But two wrongs don’t make a right, delightful the revenge sex may be. On the other hand, letting herself being impregnated by someone else’s sperm and passing the offspring of as her husband’s is something that cannot be forgiven. No man wants to raise a cuckoo.

The way I understand the ending it is hinted that as the main character (Harry) was a donor match, he – notwithstanding his low sperm count - and not Gary fathered his son. Which very well could be possible because frankly her self service method of using self insemination with a turkey baster, doesn’t seem very reliable to me. Also, keeping the semen in the fridge doesn’t look like a very good conservation tactic to me.

It was all about Alex’s paternity. But what about Harry’s two other children? Did she “cheat” to conceive them as well? Apparently... she did. And what are the chances of those also being father by Harry... Funny that Harry never starts doubting that as well until the end… and her explanation on page 5 leaves that question open: no hint that the two junior kids are also his, head start or not. The fact is that one of those two or both may not be his.

BTW, I once read a scientific article that stated that adultery actually increases the chance that the lover is the father and not the husband. Why? Because of the fact that the lover knows he is invading an other man’s territory, his sperm is of a higher quality thus enhancing the actual chances of him impregnating his mistress (taking timing in account). Whereas the cuckolded husband is still unknowing of his partner’s philandering and his sperm thus has the normal regular quality.

Bottom line is, he should have looked into the paternity of all his children and if even one would not be his, reconciliation should never been an option. In the end it’s not clear whether they get back together or not. That’s left kinda open… Is there more coming?

On an other note, Sarah said she slept with him because Harry Anderson would have been totally faithful to his wife since the day they got married so there will be no chance of infection. There’s a big error in that. After all, that only would be a certainty if his wife was faithful as well… she could always have infected him… and at that point they both believed she cheated (and even with the insemination method disease can be transferred)

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
Excellent 1st story - deserves 5 Stars

...keep on writing and - first of all - tell us more about this couple (or triplet?)

Obviously, you share my opinion that sex is not the main item of cheating - it's the deception, the "lies and the secrets". Can they get these behind them and move on? (I doubt it.)

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Unresolved

First, this was a good story to read. It flowed pretty well and the characters and situation was believable. The primary conflict was based around a woman's desire to have children, a VERY powerful drive. She also clearly loves her husband. In fact, both woman love him and that adds a delicious tension to any possible resolution.

However, there is a lot left hanging. ALL his other kids may not be his. He is a coward to not resolve that. What happens if they have a similar medical problem in the future? When doctors do a screening they ask about family history. That could be useless for the kids if they are not his. Running from reality doesn't fix things. What happened in the story SHOWS that, as his wife hid reality for 14 years.

And what is he going to do? Does he return to Susan or go to Sarah? What about the trust issues with Susan? Her explanation takes off some of the edge but she lied and manipulated him. You have asked the right questions but supply few answers. Maybe he could form a commune in the new house with both Susan and Sarah.

I know some authors leave some of the story unfinished. But I think you have left most of the story unfinished and that is unsatisfying.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Good one

This story almost cries out for a sequel, although it is a fine story as you have written and submitted it. Lots of loose ends, but sometimes our own imaginations make the best endings.

likegoodwinelikegoodwineover 12 years ago
Excellent story!

I enjoyed it a lot with the well defined characters. You did a great job with the introspection from your main character. Keep writing!

ceoltoirceoltoirover 12 years ago
She lied

and then lied twice more over 14 years. Intercourse or not she cheated and disrespected him. Sex might be forgivable, but the destruction of trust and lack of respect is much, much more damaging to a husband OR a wife.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Very weak. Nice writing. What about the end? What happened?

When the wife says "One thing I do know is that you would never do anything to deliberately hurt me." that is an obvious lie.

She surely did DO Anything to hurt him.

FINISH THE STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome story

Please keep writing! This was. great story, believeable, emotional, powerful. I am looking forward to your next tale. Also you almost had me wondering how he resolved the issue; went back and re-read the first couple of paragraphs to realize what ultimate decision he made. Simply terrific!

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
Look at the bottom line !!

...and the bottom line is - His wife lied and deceived him for 14 years.

During those 14 years SHE had 3 children,none of which were his.

Does 'extenuating circumstances' change the FACTS ?

Somebody, is very selfish & now they have to face the music.

...then,of course,was she speaking the truth about the 'Turkey Baster' ??

Who can PROVE that she didn't or did,Fuck Gary ?

Also,she knew that her husband HATED that man.

Yet she CHOSE him against her husbands preference for AID - simply so that NO ONE KNEW - but Gary did,and the poor cuckold husband had to suffer the years of gibes & verbal abuse - what a nice woman his wife turned out to be - NOT!!!

I hope he has the Balls to Divorce her,marry Susan,and allow his (?) son to go on believing whatever he wants to,until his Mother decides to tell him the TRUTH.

IrfonIrfonover 12 years ago
OOPS!

So het up - named the wrong woman to marry in last paragraph - meant Sarah - NOT Susan...............

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 12 years ago
Good first story

Reasonably well paced, interesting. I would have preferred resolution of the plot. Seems like a combination of the two households excluding the perp would be a good ending or chapter two, in fact this could have interesting erotic potential.

cpetecpeteover 12 years ago
Well done DYK!

Fine story, keep me interested the entire tale.

The first paragraph of the story has the author making the "hubby" talk about his scar and being married with the wife character Susan.

The last paragraph old DYK leaves us hanging if hubby is going back to wife character "Susan" or to new love toy "Sarah".

Quite the "..tune in next week.." cliffhanger.

Enjoyable read-no negative posts (Lots of whining about the "unfinished" ending)-so congrats and thanks for writing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
This is soooo fucking wretched it makes one vomit

Turkey baster? The wife has lied her ass off for 14 years without ANY guilt whatsoever... and the other 2 kids are NOT his... and she comes up with a impossible story...

and he believes her?

can anyone be this fucking stupid?

Once Harry leaves and tells his wife WHY.... her actions are WORSE!!! She lets ALEX grow to hate Harry. All this time while Harry moved out of the house Alex blames HIM... and wife now supposedly racked with guilt and remorse simply lets Alex HATE his so called father.

why didnt she ever come clean and tell Alex what she did?

Then there is the issue of the other 2 kids which are clearly NOT his.

This story is irrational badly writiten nonsensical pile of shit

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
I do understand- author who is getting better but missed the point harry sputtered about but couldn't seem to articulate....

....that the problem with this delayed consequence recon plot is the reconciliation never justifies itself, as the enormity of years of EVERY IMPORTANT FAMILY MOMENT being a "partial" lie, makes a mockery out of the whole marriage. Harry dead wrong about the story she tells, with this wife it was quite believable. But his point stands. The trick of the longitudinal cautionary tale is to show how (if?) the little lies can be resolved. And it is illogical to think that they can. But people do win the lottery. Din ye ken?

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I agree with Rhenquist...

FINISH THE STORY!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I don't think that there could be a happy ending to this story

Anyway it ends, one of the women are going to be hurt, unless he keeps them both, which usually doesn't work except in Utah.

I don't understand why he doesn't want to know who is the real father of his three children, especially for health reasons.

Anyway, it was a good read, but in the very first part of the story,when he had said that his scar was itching, I thought that he had given up one of his kidneys to his son.

Thanks for the read.

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Stop Now, Don't Completely Ruin This Story

Normally I would want see a finish to this story, but when it starts out with the main character drinking shandy, not killing the ass-hole that impregnated his wife (THREE TIMES), AND who was also potentially a kidney donor. Then he even considers staying with the cheating slut wife (and yes she cheated whether they fucked or not), when he has a fabulously gorgeous, sexy girl friend, that loves and wants to commit to him? I fear that you will live up/down to British stereotype and totally emasculate Harry, right now you have left him with at least one ball, and some semblance of pride don't fuck it up completely. And! On your next story, grow some balls (or a pussy), but finish it! Don't try to cop out and get lazy on pseudo artsy fartsy nebulous endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Actually it is a good ending!

I think the ending is perfect. We all read the story and enjoyed it. The final decision that Harry makes either makes us happy or pisses us off.

For me I think as many have posted she committed a terrible act and lied about it for years. Not only one but believing her whole story she committed three terrible acts. Harry was duped into believing the children were his.

Therefore, I would continue the divorce proceedings and move on with my life with Sarah and not Susan. But that is me !

On the other hand there are those people out there who believe in reconciliation at all costs and they would be happier if Harry goes back to Susan and lives happily ever after despite all the "cheating" and lies. Yes I say cheating because she did seduce Gary and jacked him off three times. Not something I want my wife to be doing with another man. So the reconciliation crew would forgive all and have him get back with Susan.

So you see of course that the ending is perfect. I get to put him with Sarah and reconciliation boys get to put him with Susan.

I really did like the story and I encourage you to write many more.

Charleybear

ChagrinedChagrinedover 12 years ago
I stand corrected.

I was about to lambast the author because he lost me at the turkey baster ploy. Until I Googled it and read that it is possible. In fact, one site gave the whole procedure, except you don't use a turkey baster but a needless syringe. And even recommended that you let the donor sperm stand (marinate?) for about 8 hours before insertion.

SO, I was wrong.

Where I wasn't wrong was in the belief as others have that you have not yet provided an ending. And I believe that you have written yourself into the corner where NO ONE can not be on a losing end here. Someone has to get hurt, and probably more than one.

If he goes to Susan, Sarah gets hurt.

If he goes to Sarah, Susan and the kids get hurt. (And what do the other kids think of all this?)

No matter who he chooses he gets hurt because he has to give up someone he loves.

Alex? Well Alex has already been hurt. It is doubtful he and his father would, in real life, have the relationship they enjoyed. And eventually, the poison will work itself to Alex and his mother and their relationship.

So, however painful, you have to provide closure author. And for Pete's sake, please don't make all this a dream! That when out with Bobby Ewing!

curioussscuriousssover 12 years ago
For me, the most important comment was...

...on page 5, right at the end -

"Harry "she said "do you know the odds against a non blood relative being a near perfect match?"

- so how does anyone really know whether assholeGary was Alex's father - or not!

Given that indetermination, what about the other 2 kids?

We have an incomplete set of facts, if not intentions.

Good first story which deserves a sequel.

Thank you author for a conundrum deserving of resolution.

C_frommnC_frommnover 12 years ago
Deffinately

Needs a follow-up who does Harry mate with Sarah Susan or both?

and the Paternity of the kids Maddy & Jacob ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very well done

yes:there technical errors but this story is in a class with ss06 ,jpb and dqs please keep up the good work and at least i forgive the minor errors and if the grammar and spelling Nazis won't.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago

Has no one read Sir_Nathan, to say nothing of Frank Stockton (The Lady or the Tiger)? You choose the ending. And quibbler that I am, I have not, and will not, quibble this story. Let it stand, mechanicals and all. Anyone can learn the mechanicals. Not anyone can write a story this good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Story is complete

Anyone asking for the author to finish it should go back and re read it. In the first 2 paragraphs hubby is saying how happy he is after the surgery and refering to Susan and his 3 kids in the present tense which tells you they are still married and that all 3 kids are his. He got his revenge against Gary when he saw the look of defeat in his eyes after catching them in bed. The only real loose end here is what happened to Sarah, but then who cares about her. She had her own history of infidelity. I would trust her less than Susan.

All in all this story was very well written. It had enough twist in the plot to keep it interesting. All the events were plausible and realistic. Best of all no mustangs were injured in the writing of this story!

Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Writing was ok, but I don't buy the people in your story

Your wife devieves you over pretty much the most important aspect in your life for 14 years.. and it's ok, because she didn't actually put the guy's cock in her cunt?? really, that's your story... it doesn't fly at all. The kids are still NOT his children... she still had her hand around the husbands worse enemy's cock... obviously DeyaKen, you're not married... if you were, I think you'd realize that if you went out this weekend and slopped your hand up your wife's worse enemy's cunt... that your wife would probably be a tad upset. I honestly beleived that if you had walked away from your story, and then came back to it a week later you could have cleaned-up the concept... seriously, if the wife wanted to get pregnant (mutliple times by the way) she would pick teh asshole as opposed to a reasonable person? Why? Basically you're asking your reader to believe the the wife is not that smart... doesn't care about her husband's feelings at all... and would make the single most largest life decision on the spur of the moment. Yep... not buying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Different sort of ending implied....

such that I think that Harry ended up with Sarah. First, Sarah has always been honest with him. She said that he can still be in love with Susan but he must leave her. Second, Harry hid his transplant operation from the family. Why? Because it would raise questions about the whole mess with Gary and there are the other two kids who are likely to be Gary's. Third, one commenter noted that the first 2 paragraphs implied that Harry chosen Susan. Wrong - if you do the math (married 17 years versus 14 years + 18 months +9 months)you can easily find that he could have decided to go forward with the divorce and but still be legally married to Susan when he was drinking the wine. Bottom Line: Harry wanted to divorce Susan because he did not trust a woman who would lie to him for 14 years. She had sex with Gary to get her children and it was not just one mistake in judgement. She did it over and over again until she got 3 kids. While Harry found her story true how can he stay with a woman who would expose him to a STD (remember Sarah forced Gary to wear a condom) and did not tell him the truth about his kids? On the other hand there is Sarah's kids and father to deal with but Harry would have been better off with a fresh start.

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
Simpleminded, disconnected,illiterate.

Typical Indian style of forgetting what you wrote 10 sentences previously. This so called "story" should not been published. It should have been in mental asylum archives.

Nuf said.

cueball961cueball961over 12 years ago
Bull pussy!

Utter, fantastic, unbelievable crap! I assure you Sir, if I found that my wife had given my worst enemy a hand job dressed in sexy lingerie, her ass would be out the door in less time than it takes to talk about it. Add to that the fact that this woman then let the same man father not one but three kids while decieving her husband. And this after he had already agreed to artificial insemination. The plot has holes you could throw a horse through! Add to that the grammatical errors and there is simply no redeeming virtue to this tale whatsoever. Don't give up your day job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Susan was still unfaithful. She betrayed her husband and lied. She led him to believe that those children were his when they weren't. That crap about changing nappys and caring for them is bullshit. He might love the kids but it still doesn't change the fact that Susan betrayed her husband and her marriage vows. Dressing sexy and giving a handjob is still cheating. She was intimate with another man who wasn't her husband. The ends don't justify the means. Susan should burn, the selfish whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Read Part 2

Read Part 2. It completes this half-a-story and earned it a retroactive 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Indian style?

What kind of racist crap is that? If you want to criticize, feel free. Just leave your racism at the door. Nobody here needs it!

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I liked the story, the plot and the people

It was well thought out and nicely plotted.

It was not, however, nicely edited. It needs some polish and some sentence breaks. Periods and other punctuation marks were missing, and believe it or not, that affects the reading of it.

I want you to write a lot more and I'm willing to put up with the sloppy grammar (If I could put up with early stang and slirpuff, I can deal with this), but I'd prefer it gets edited.

Take this how it was meant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
then it was me who had broken our wedding vows, what a crock of shit!

This woman intentionally impregnated herself three times with the cum she secured from and asshole and deliberately deceived her husband for fourteen years while fostering off those bastards (the correct term) off as her husbands children. What needs to be done is DNA testing and then filing for current and back child support against Gary and divorcing the woman who loves him so little as to do this to him. He should seek custody of the children because by her acts she is an unfit mother.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Fantastic First Story

Of course the absolutists will worry about who is right and who is wrong but it is a really well thought out and constructed story!

One detail would be the question, did she have the duty to get everyone else off his back? Another would be the question of what to do if either of the other two children had a problem?

Personally I thought that it was a fine place to end a story! I am really uninterested in the grandchildren!

I really hope that the author becomes very prolific.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just garbage !

"1" !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Betrayal of Trust.

She cheated, going outside the marriage to produce a child is a severe breach of trust. Neither the man or the woman can make decisions of this magnitude by themselves.

No trust, no marriage.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
Dint like it

I dint like it. She betrayed him none the less, she should have come clean years ago.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 11 years ago
Good read

I like these stories, noone is without sin. Life iscomplicated, resolution isn't easy, and the open ending is great, we can imagine what happend thereafter.

Chilley

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
GREAT STORY -- BUT

I don't believe her! Those little swimmers of his would have all had to be wearing olympic gold medals.

theanalisttheanalistover 10 years ago
good one

and loved it....

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Great story

This was a great story with a great ending. It is left open to the reader to use their imagination. Usually this type of ending sucks, but with this story it is a good thing. There is no good way to end this story. Either way someone will get hurt. While a lot of people think the wife is the bad guy, I have to disagree. What she did was very deceptive. But she never cheated on her husband. She didn't have a sexual relationship for her pleasure. People want to see things as black and white. If a mans dick was involved, then she cheated. This story isn't that cut and dry. Even though she deceived him, I think she can be forgiven and trust could be rebuilt. It would take time, but I think this marriage would be worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I really like this one

I really enjoyed the mixture of sadness and humour in this story.

Also, this may seem parochial, but I appreciate the English grammar, You write:

"Harry, we are going to make a porn movie starring you and me..."

People who write US English would always write:

" Harry, we are going to make a porn movie starring you and I..."

Don't maroon your writing in the mid-Atlantic, please..

Sam37Sam37over 10 years ago
Anonymous is correct

Many people in the US would have written, "...starring you and I." But they'd still be wrong. Take out the other person and try the sentence again: "starring I".

Nope. It does not work.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

An interesting tale. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fact

She lied to him for fourteen years . The fact remains, she got into a sxy , revealing outfit and jacked a man that her husband despised.

Tim413Tim413almost 10 years ago
I assume he went back to his family.

Too bad he could not have made Sarah's life emotionally better.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
What Dilemma For Poor Harry !

Very good story on sadness and happiness !

Pappy7Pappy7about 9 years ago
The minute that she went behind her

husbands back with the intention of trying to scam him that the baby was his, she was not only unfaithful, she was cruel and she was spiteful. She was toast or should have been before she ever touched that guy's dick. Then to perpetuate that lie for 14 years and two more children. Well, the only one in the story more despicable than her was not the sperm donor but the absolute wimp of a husband. Not checking the kids, not verifying their paternity. Not beating her, figuratively, to death in the court of personal opinion. He should have told everyone that would listen what she had done and if they would have still taken her side, kick them to the curb, too. He should have told Alex and the other two kids that their mother was an unfaithful bitch, intercourse to get them or not, which I don't believe either. Turkey baster? Really?

bobyroy69bobyroy69about 9 years ago
"First thing I need to tell you Susan is that you may not have been unfaithful to me, but I have been unfaithful to you"

You gotta be kidding me. Have you ever tried to read your own stories DeYaKen?

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
MAMAS BABY

Daddys maybe. TK U MLJ LV NV

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
****

Good reading and writing again. I'm not too keen with the situation with Sarah, but the story is what it is. Cheers!

mike9698mike9698almost 9 years ago
one star

and i wish i could give this dogshit a -100. this fucking retard deserves to have his wife pay other men to knock her up.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Divorce Her

I know he feels that Alex IS is son, in all ways that matter, but a paternity test on all 3 kids just to be sure still seems like a good idea.

I don’t usually agree with Harryin VA, but her letting Alex estrange his father when he knows it’s her fault knocks her down in my eyes.

And I know little about artificial insemination, but I don’t think the success rate is so high that she could get pregnant 3 out of 3 times, and while I know that sperm can be frozen, I question the viability of simply storing it in the refrigerator without medical supervision.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
LOL

Laws of nature are always being redefined, laws of men are schered. We can not second guess others, without remembering what we believed in that were wrong in our days gone bye. People think nutty, in so many words, lol.

Good Story.....bill

5 all the wayo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only an idiot would NOT have done a DNA test on all three kids by now

I mean come on! Is he really that stupid? I hate stories in which the characters are so dumb that they can't find the forest for the trees. Awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WTFF

He doesn't tell the kids? Or he doesn't get the tests done? It's too stupid for words.

Really, this is the second stupid and frustrating Lit story I have read in a row. "Who cares who's sperm won the race!".

The deceitful slut wife loves jerking off her friend and lying to her husband. Great. Wish I had a wife like that. Not.

What type of crap is this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hate cheaters

Good story but pissed me off. A 4 because now I will have to be carefull around my faithful wife. Pissed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Susan was probably lying about not fucking Gary; and hid at all from cuck Harry. Harry not only was a cuck, but also a hypocrite for starting an affair with Sarah,instead of divorce proceedings. A sensible man would have started paternity testing after the second child was born. Each story by this writer gets more stupid as I read them.

telboy17telboy17almost 8 years ago
One of the 60%

He is the only cheater in this story. She certainly didn't.

He did what nearly every guy in these stories does - runs away and doesn't talk. He prefers to wallow in self pity instead of finding out why. If he had he would possibly not have cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great writing and story!

Twists and turns, good characters and dialogue, moving at the right rate of speed. Thoroughly enjoying the story, like most of those written by this author. 5 stars!

I'm hoping he'll end up with Sarah because I don't 100% believe the "jack-off and turkey baster" story, seems a little too contrived. Susan claims to have never cheated, but she has no problem giving a hand-job to a loud, overbearing, braggart who hangs around the house when her husband isn't home? Even if true, even if she didn't actually have intercourse with Gary, her outright betrayal for the conception of all three children and the keeping of secrets all those years is breathtaking horrific.

It's also hard to believe that a husband wouldn't do a paternity test or that he would leave his wife and kids before having at least that much as proof. That's a weak point in the story that might be explained in the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
telboy comment

And she had 14 years to tell him the truth. Most certainly she could have told him immediately when son was hurt.

Add in the guy she chose as donor, one who had humiliated him time and again. Not to mention she didn't have him tested for disease. She was more than just foolish, add selfish and stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No neurons

She is stupid , he is stupider yet?

Giving his most disliked person a hand job into a glass and injecting it into yourself is somehow worse than normal vanilla adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting and well written

I was wondering though, why Sarah was okay with having Harry without a condom because of HIS faithfulness, but she knew that Susan was not to be trusted, and who could give Harry something, and thus to her as well.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You actually

Are trying to make it like Susan didn't cheat by giving the guy a hand job and then going and doing it again and pretending to her husband that it was his children. Letting her husband unknowingly raise another mans child isn't cheating? Giving a man a hand job is ok ?

Way to write a blame the victim story.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Stupid cunt did cheat

Susan is totally disgusting.

She did cheat just not with vaginal penetration and committed paternity fraud on her husband.

I would rather drink vomit than ever kiss her again.

Sarah wins hands down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
good story

Rated a 4 why a husband would run off before talking. Takes more than sperm to be a father. His actions did not sit well now he feels guilt for the porn video as he should. The wife having known his low sperm count could easily sit down with the brother and family as proper donors. Keeping blood ties is best and keeping within the family would avoid this too

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 7 years ago
Laughable

During the cold war the communists had what they called double speak. The idea was to talk in contradictory and circular terms so that at the end it seemed that black was white and white was black. You have managed that here where a lying wife and slut is transformed into a selfless saint. You should have worked for Pravda in the old days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

Your story is pathetic! Harry is a coward and an ass-wipe, wimp! Coward???? Yeah!!!!

"Ask Susan what the problem is"! His standard answer. So he avoids any confrontation with Susan, goes and fucks Gary's wife and becomes a bigger adulterer than he perceived her to be! And all the ribbing he was taking from his "so called friends"???? When they were all together, I'd have gotten in ALL of their faces and screamed,"MAKE ONE MORE FUCKING CRACK OR JOKE OR ANY KIND OF REMARK ABOUT OUR INABILITY TO HAVE KIDS AND I'LL KILL EVERY FUCKING ONE OF YOU AND CUT YOUR FUCKING BODIES INTO LITTLE PIECES....NOW GET THE FUCK OUT"!!!

As for her story....YEAH, I could believe it, but REALLY????????

The whole story is just plain...incredulous!!!

user110user110over 6 years ago
TMSPTGR3

you are confusing the cold war with orwell's 1984.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confusing

I don't know what the fuck to make of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wrong Title

The title of this story should be "Yak, Yak, Yak."

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 6 years ago
What a conundrum!

Secrets and lies drives marriages onto the rocks. Really good working of this plot line with some great characters, lots of mixed emotions, a real work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1* Wimpy Cuck Crap

Another crying husband...man up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy crap!

So you got my attention. I read the story. I got to the last page expecting an emotional ending. And you dropped me in the shit! With this non-ending. God I hate unfinished stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Unfortunate

All said and done, the children are Gary's and he has proved what a shit he is. The children have his genes and in spite of being well brought up, there will come a time when some of his, Gary's, traits will surface. Of course, this is just a story and very well plotted and told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What the FUCK

When are you so called writers going to learn to finish a story. You took a 5 and turned it into a 1 for lack of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!

"I told her I was not proud of myself. I felt that I had hurt Susan badly but didn't see how I could have left without hurting her. Nevertheless I still felt like a mean bastard."

REALLY???? HE'S NOTHING BUT A WIMP! ....And why is it these wimps never want to tell the "kids" the truth???

Other than that....the story is so outlandish, it reeks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy cow, most commenters are morons

How many of these commenters left a note talking trash about DeYaKen, bragging about the 1 star they left, all because he cut the story off without an ending??? Part 1 and Part 2 of this story were both posted in 2011, more than 7 years ago. Two parts. Dos. Deux. Zwei. Δύο. And here in 2018, they're STILL leaving those notes, enraged at the author because they're too stupid to notice there's a Part 2 to this story. Lord help us, these people probably vote.

And for the idiots blaming the husband because the wife never actually slept with another man, jeez, you folks miss the point every time, don't you? It's not about the "insertion of another man's penis into her vagina." It's about the betrayal. It's about her lying to him all these years. It's about the man she chose to do it with. It's about the fact that he asked if she could guarantee they were his biological children and she refused to answer the question. Betrayal, people. It's about being betrayed by your best friend and lover. You don't think that's a big deal? Insertion or not, she cheated, in every sense of the word.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Kudo 1/2/19 9 comentator

You got it exactly right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What I didn’t really get, is

Why in the world did Susan went into the pill after their third offspring.

It sure looks as she was planning to keep doing the nasty stuff

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 5 years ago
No

That IS cheating. Unusual cheating but cheating none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
STUPID!!!

This has to be the dumbest story ever. He thinks that his wife had three kids that weren't his, yet you tell us, multiple times, that he is worried about hurting her?? He won't tell the the kids the truth because he doesn't want her to look bad?? Then you expect us to believe that he would buy the ridiculous story that she told him at the end?

GymShortsGymShortsover 4 years ago
I hate these types of stories...

... Where Dad isn't the bio-Dad. There are no winners in these stories. I wonder every time I read this type and wonder how I would handle it. Honestly, I don't know. One thing these stories never address is if one,or more, we're special needs. Or if they were real, assholes, problem kids. Tough raising someone else's bloodline without the kids having health/behaviour issues.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
1 star she is still cheater and as other why birth control pills

Wanted kids that bad divorce adoption etc

No cheating needed

Move on she is a lot better choice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a dumb story

What I have a hard time here is...How she was dressed...Jerking him off...and then using another man's sperm to get pregnant...Using another man's sperm was 100% cheating...She totally deceived her husband...and kept on deceiving him untill she was put in a rock and a hard place...In my eyes...She emotionally raped this guy with that kind of deceit...But I loved this guy...he stepped up to the plate and proved he was a real man...He wanted his son to live.....good....she got off to easy here... and that's the only part of the story that let me down...

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Original... but CRAP

Nice idea, but poorly executed.

Story could have been so much better.

Have to congratulate the author on finding an original way to handle this type of cheating. But, it just didn't work.

Too lightweight, too silly and unbelievable.

Plus, it was impossible to be sympathetic with the husband. Too wishy-washy, too easily lead.

Fine if you want wussy husband, then have at it.

Whole story was just blah

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDeYaKen@DeYaKen
1625 Followers
Thank you to all those people who said the enjoyed The Driver. I've been away from Lit for a while I have been concentrating on writing books for sale. The latest, The Unsold Child, is available for $2.99 at https://books2read.com/u/38g5ZB Probably more suitable for Literotic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES