Secrets are Revealed 8 - Big Reveal

Story Info
Parents go away and siblings discover secrets.
3.9k words
4.62
8.6k
17

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers

Thank you to those who read stories.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are completely true, some are fictional, and some are a combination of fact with some fiction (to enhance the story).

I may tell you if it's a true story or sometimes, I'll let you figure it out.

Now, on with Secrets Are Revealed 8 - Big Reveal

Enjoy

-----------------------------------

Plot:

Carol and Kenny return from their 2nd affair.

Mark and Ann had sex again while Carol and Kenny were gone.

Carol lets Kenny in on the secret about Mark and Ann.

Mark tells Ann about Carol and Kenny.

Brandy knows that Mark (her dad) is fucking his own daughter Ann (her sister).

Leah is clueless.

----------------------------------

Life has gone back to normal since we last checked in. It had been a few months and no extra-marital events have taken place since Carol and Kenny returned home.

Carol is getting frustrated because her husband Mark was away for a week and she needed some cock. Kenny is not an option, because a couple of his siblings are suspecting something is happening to their parent's sex life, and they can't take a chance of one of them finding out.

Upon his return...

"Hun, I need to go out of town again."

"But you just got back and I'm horny as fuck."

"Big client. Could be very lucrative."

"Where to and for how long?"

"Vegas for 6 days/5 nights."

"Oh hell no! If you're going to Vegas, so am I."

"Ha ha. I knew you'd wanna go. I already planned on it. We could use a little vacation time, just the two of us."

"Love you babe."

"I love you too, Carol."

The couple leave for Vegas and upon arrival, head straight to the hotel for some much needed sex. As they're fucking...

"God, I've missed you."

"Me too, hun."

"I love this pussy."

"More than your daughter's tight, little pussy."

"Of course. Don't get me wrong, the thrill of fucking my oldest daughter's little pussy is amazing, but there's something about fucking the women you worship's experienced pussy, that is so much better. Besides, since Kenny's huge cock hasn't been in this vagina in a while, it's nice and snug again. I love feeling the walls of your vagina caress my shaft, as I slide in and out of my heaven.What about you? Do you miss having our son's huge cock inside of his mommy's vagina, stretching it as he pummels this amazing pussy?"

"Of course I miss it, I will never experience the feeling of another cock like his, stretching my pussy out and energetically sliding completely in, then withdrawing (almost to the point of exiting me) again. Watching his facial expressions as his young cock penetrated his own mother's once faithful, married pussy was such a thrill. I could tell that although he always loved me, he actually fell in love with me, as I willingly gave my body to only the second man to ever make love to me."

"Did you fall in love also?"

"Yes, I did. I will always love my first born, but once his amazing cock re-entered (where it came from) for the first time, my feelings for him changed. I fell in love with the young man who was servicing his mother and who's huge penis was repeatedly sliding into new depths of my vagina, where I began feeling new feelings inside, that I never felt before, or will again.

You will always be my favorite, but it's so weird to actually have a favorite, when my entire life, I've only had the experience of one cock inside of my vagina. My body has now experienced two much different cocks inside of me and I feel fortunate to have finally experienced another lover. Thank you for allowing and encouraging me to do it, and for guiding our son in the process.

As far as why you are my favorite, You're an amazing, patient, caring lover, that always makes sure to satisfy my needs first, before your own. Your cock is the perfect size for my vagina. It has always given me so much pleasure and I cum almost every time that you fuck me.

I'm glad that Ann was fortunate enough to have had her virginity taken by such an amazing lover, as her own father and that you continued to pleasure her. She will cherish that for the rest of her life, especially during the times that you'll make love to her again and she'll get to experience her father's love for her, over and over.

She's at an important time in her life, where learning about sex and what pleasures her, is vital to her future sexual journey. She needs you to continue to teach and please her. You will continue to give this cock to your daughter, right?"

"I plan to. As long as you're ok with me and Ann making love again, I would love to continue fucking her. We haven't had too many opportunities, but the times that we have made love have been wonderful. She has an amazing body and she will make some guy a very happy husband sexually."

Carol grinned. "It looks like someone is excited thinking about his daughter sexually." As she rubs his now hardening penis. "Or is it the thought of your daughter pleasuring her husband?" Mark's cock continued to grow. "Wow, does the thought of your little girl fucking another man excite you also?"

Mark's cock grew to full erection.

"Oh my God, it does."

Mark's cock now throbbed in his wife's hand as she spoke with him about his daughter's future sexual exploits.

"Do you want to watch little Annie get fucked?"

"Oh fuck."

That was it. Mark came harder than he normally does.

"Who knows, maybe Kenny is shoving his huge cock into Annie, as we speak."

"Mmmm."

Unfortunately, nothing sexual is happening back home.

2 days later, Brandy and Leah were staying at a friend's house, leaving Kenny and Ann alone at home. Ann went to bed early, but Kenny stayed up to watch a movie in the family room, adjacent to the kitchen. Kenny ended up falling asleep and the tv went into sleep-mode after the movie ended.

Sometime later, Ann went to get something to drink. As she opened the fridge, the light illuminated the room and woke Kenny. As his eyes adjusted to the light, he saw his little sister standing at the fridge. The light from the fridge shone through her night attire and Kenny realized that his sister was standing before him in a thin t-shirt and panties.

Her silhouette was amazing as he was able to see her large breasts through the garment and her pubic hair through the lace material of her see-through white panties. When she turned away from him, he could see that her thong was wedged into her perfect ass.

As she headed back to her room, she realized that she went to bed without showering. Being that it was only around 10pm, she went to shower. Afterwards, thinking that nobody was awake, she wrapped herself in a bath towel and opened the bathroom door. Kenny was down below walking towards the stairs and as he looked up, he had an unobstructed view of his sister's beautiful vagina below the towel.

Ann saw him and rather than freak out, decided to tease him.

"Hey you."

"Hey."

"What are you doing up at this hour?"

"I fell asleep watching a movie and was woken up by someone opening the fridge door and the light woke me." As he smirked.

Ann realized that if Kenny was on the couch in the family room, when she opened the fridge, he no doubt saw her in the t-shirt and panties.

"That was me. Sorry."

The whole time that she was talking to him, she kept seeing him take glances under the loose towel, no doubt loving the view of her exposed pussy.

"Well, goodnight Kenny. Pleasant dreams." She said seductively and turned so that he could now see her perfect ass, as she walked to her room.

Once she was back in her room, Kenny went to the bathroom to pee, before going to jack off in his room, while thinking about his sister. As he finished peeing, he saw the t-shirt that his sister was wearing earlier and picked it up. As he did, a white pair of lace panties fell to the floor. He picked up the panties and was rewarded with the musky, pungent aroma of his sister's stimulated vagina. She obviously was sexually aroused and it started to make him hard.

His fingers felt the pussy juice that lie in the crotch of the panties and it gave him a full erection. It was a mucus like fluid, that was thick and plentiful. The same vaginal fluid that is only expelled from within a vagina preparing to be penetrated. "Maybe she was on her bed right now, fucking herself with a foreign object, trying to get some sort of sexual fulfillment" he thought.

He did what he'd done many times in the past, only this time he had his little sister's recently worn panties in his hand, that not less than 30 minutes earlier were absorbing her vaginal secretions. He brought the moist panties to his face and smelled the scent of his sister's pussy. As he smelled them, he dropped his shorts and began stroking his cock.

His eyes were closed and his mind brought back the images that he just recently seen, of his sister's beautiful pussy. He wanted her! He wanted her to moan as he entered her perfect body and fucked the shit out of her. Just then, the bathroom door opened and his sister Ann walked in to see her brother stroking his huge cock while he held her recently worn panties to his face.

Ann had forgotten her phone on the vanity and went back to the bathroom, to retrieve it. She froze when she saw her older brother smelling her panties and stroking his huge shaft. She had previously assumed that his cock was big, based on the bulge in his pants, that she had seen before, but she had no idea that it was that huge.

Then she thought about how lucky her mom was to have felt such a huge cock within her vagina. Having recently found out that her older brother was fucking their mother, it brought on a feeling of jealousy that mom was getting fucked by Ann's secret lover (her dad), but also by Ann's brother, who's cock she was seeing for the first time.

Watching her brother stroking his amazing cock, Ann reached down to touch her own pussy. It was soaking wet.

Kenny's eyes were closed as he continued to stroke his cock and imagine that it was his sister's hand jacking him off. They both needed sexual release and the situation tonight was the perfect opportunity for both of them. Quietly Ann moved towards her brother. She removed her nightshirt and since that's all she wore, she was now completely nude. As she stood right in front of her brother naked, she leaned close to him and whispered "will this help to get you off?"

Kenny's hand froze as he opened his eyes and saw his little sister standing in front of him completely naked, smiling, and staring at his cock.

"Here big brother, let me help you." As she dropped to her knees, she reached over, and began stroking her brother's massive cock.

"My God Kenny, it's beautiful. No wonder mom lets you fuck her."

Without thinking, she continued "It's the most beautiful cock that I've ever seen"

"Really sis? More beautiful than dad's?"

Ann froze.

"What are you talking about?"

"Come on sis, I know about you and dad."

"That again?" She tried to deny it again.

"Look, you know that mom and I have fucked. Mom told me about dad taking your virginity. To be honest, I was jealous. I would've loved to be the first cock to enter your amazing body. But mom insists that it's better that dad deflowered you, because losing your hymen is painful enough, without having to endure the pain of a larger cock stretching the inside of your inexperienced vagina.

Yeah, I said a larger cock. Mom told me that my cock is much larger than dad's. But she also told me that his cock is a decent size and that he's an amazing lover. She said that you were fortunate to have him be the one to take your virginity and to make you a woman.

"Wow, you wanted to take my cherry?"

"Fuck yeah! Who wouldn't want to have their cock inside of your amazing body?"

"Stop. You're embarrassing me. Amazing body, huh?" She began stroking his cock again.

"Absolutely! So how was it?"

Ann smiled seductively. "Amazing!"

"Good for you sis. I'm glad it was pleasurable for you."

"Pleasurable is an understatement." She giggled.

"Dad was so patient and loving. He withheld penetrating my pussy until we both needed it. I have never known such pleasure and my pussy gets wet every time that I reminisce about the feeling of his amazing cock inside of me. I'm on the pill now, so he was able to cum in me the last time that you and mom went away. Feeling his cock pulse inside of my vagina as he shot cum deep within me repeatedly, and coat my cervix with his seed, was earth shattering."

"So your pussy gets wet when you think about our dad's cock?"

"Very." She smiled.

"Show me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, stand up, so that I can see your wet pussy."

Ann let go of her brother's cock and slowly stood in front of him. Kenny reached out and gingerly parted her legs, to better see his sister's pussy. His eyes went from her pretty face, down her body, stopping at her perfect feet, then back up to her face, that was smiling at him with an innocent little girl expression. Kenny was falling in love with his sister now.

Kenny couldn't speak. He had imagined seeing his sister naked for so long, but had no idea just how perfect she was. He admired her large breast as they stood straight out (with no sag). Her areola were the perfect size, shape, and color (perfect silver dollar size). Her tummy was perfectly ripped with muscles. Her pubic hair was sparse and trimmed to perfection. He had seen her beautiful vagina earlier, but seeing it now within inches of his eyes, he realized just how perfect his little sister was. He asked her to turn for him an and in doing so, he was able to once again see her amazingly perfect bubble butt. She blushed as she turned completely around. In all her innocence, he could still see his baby sister, but could now see a sexually desirable, young lady, who reeked of sexual allure.

Seeing the erecting that she had caused, once again she returned to her knees to stroke her bother's massive cock. After a few minutes,

having had her fill of stroking her brother's cock, Ann lowered her head to his lap and kissed his cock head.

"Ok fuck yeah, Annie."

Until that moment, nobody had called her Annie since she was a little girl and it turned her on.

"You like that?"

"God, yes!"

"Does mom suck her son's cock?"

"She has a couple times, but not enough."

"How about this?" As she lowered her mouth to take 3 inches of his cock into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum."

"If you do, how soon before you're able to put this amazing cock back to use?"

"Not long. After I cum, I can eat your beautiful pussy and be ready to go within 10 minutes."

"Beautiful, huh?" She smiled

"Beautiful doesn't even do it any justice. From what I can see, your pussy is beyond beautiful."

"Do you think that you can get me off with your tongue and mouth?"

"It works for others."

"Like mom?"

"I've made her cum with just my mouth!"

"Nice. I heard that she is very happy with your skills and especially this cock" as Ann begins sucking her brother's cock again, going deeper and using her hands to stroke and twist the base of his cock.

"Oh fuck that feels good. Do you do that to dad, also?"

She decided to tease her brother,

"Maybe." As she smiled bashfully.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum. Do you swallow?"

"Mmmhmmm." As she sucked and stroked faster.

"Oh fuck Annie. You're amazing. Here it comes baby. Are you ready for my cum?"

"Mmmhmm."

"Oh, fuck yeah.

Kenny unleashed rope after rope of his thick cum into his sister's mouth. Like a trooper, she swallowed over and over, not letting any escape. When Kenny's cock stopped throbbing, she reached over to the vanity, grabbed her phone, took a picture of Kenny's still erect cock, then opened her mouth and took a selfie of the last of her brother's cum pooled on her tongue. Then she swallowed and took another pic of her empty mouth.

She then got up and simply said "my room." And walked out the door. Kenny stared her perfect ass as she walked out the door and down the hall, excited that he would soon be fucking his little sister.

As Kenny entered his sister's bedroom, he was greeted with the most amazing site that he had ever seen.

Ann had removed the comforter and blankets from her bed. She was lying on her back with pillows below her upper torso. She was spread eagle with her fingers gliding through the folds of her young vagina. Her lips were open awaiting some sort of penetration and she had put a pillow below her ass to elevate her excited vagina. The pillow helped to make her vagina more accessible to her future lover and she was ready to be taken by her older brother, just as her father had taken her on the same bed previously.

Kenny approached the bed with a massive erection that worried Ann. "Kenny baby, I'm so looking forward to having your cock inside of my little pussy, but please be patient like dad was, and allow my vagina to get use to the intrusion of such a huge specimen, before wrecking this pussy."

"I will Annie. Mom was able to enjoy my coco inside of her and I know you will also. But first..."

Kenny crawled onto the bed between his sister's outstretched legs to get a closeup look at the petals of such a young vagina. Ann was close to 19 years old now, but her body (although very voluptuous) still resembled that of a young teenager and it thrilled Kenny to no ends. Kenny kissed the area around his sister's vagina without making any contact with her genitalia. He began licking the same area as he left light kisses all over.

As he eventually opened her lips, he was amazed at how much his sister's vagina resembled his mother's. Her labia extended about an inch outside of her vagina (unlike other girls that he had been with, whose labia was tight and snug to their vaginas). He took her labia into his mouth, sucked on it, and realized that she was soaking wet. Her vagina had started producing more of that mucus-like lubricant, preparing for her brother to penetrate her vagina, so that intercourse would be enjoyable for both of them.

Kenny had other plans though. He opened his sister's lips and began sliding his tongue through the soft petals of her her vagina. When he arrived at her the bump at the top of her pussy, he used his fingers to move her clitoral hood back and began massaging her clit with his tongue. (His mother had taught him that technique).

"Oh my God Kenny. That feels so good. Please don't stop."

Kenny had no intention of stopping anytime soon. He massaged her clit for a little bit, then wanted to taste her vaginal fluid again. He moved down and began running his tongue into his sister's widespread pussy. His tongue entered her hole and she loved it. Eventually, he moved out and down, he licked her perineum and inserted two fingers into her vagina. As he licked and sucked on the entire area, his fingers began moving in and out of his sisters young vagina, hitting her g-spot during full penetration. (another trick he learned from his mom).

"Oh fuck Kenny. That feels so good. Remind me to thank mom for teaching you how to be an amazing lover."

"Haha. Ok" as he chuckled.

"I'm gonna cum soon, baby." I thought for sure that the first time that I came with you, would be after experiencing that huge cock. But your mouth and fingers are amazing"

"So, you've imagined us having sex?"

"After seeing the bulge in your pants, I started wondering how sex would be with you. Then when dad told me that you were fucking mom, I started having more fantasies of us making love."

You know that I can't just fuck you, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your pussy is not use to anything this big inside of you. I don't want to hurt this beautiful pussy. So, I've got to use more fingers to stretch the opening and the walls of your small vagina, otherwise it might hurt too much when I finally slide my cock into you. The last thing that I want is for you to have an unpleasant experience when we finally make love."

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers
12