Secrets are Revealed 8 - Big Reveal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care what you do to me as long as you keep making me feel so good."

Kenny inserted 2 more fingers and really started working them in and out of his sister's vagina as he occasionally sucked on her clit.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum. Fuck yeah. Yes, yes, yesssssss! Oh I'm cumming. I'm cumming baby." Then she screamed so loud that Kenny worried that the neighbors could hear her "YESSSSSSSSS"

Brother and sister were so into their wild sex, that they didn't realize that Brandy and Leah had arrive a few minutes earlier. The two younger sisters had rooms on the other side of the house and very rarely could hear any noise from the opposite side of the house.

Leah went right to sleep, but Brandy had heard the sounds coming from her sister's room and went to check it out. Her thought was that, with the parents away, maybe Ann had a boy in her room. Ann had a boy all right, but Brandy soon found out that the boy was actually their older brother. She quietly opened Ann's door and saw her naked, older brother performing oral sex on their sister Ann and his hard cock was visible to her.

"Oh my God! His penis is huge. It's much bigger than dad's penis and dad's barely fit inside of Ann vagina" Brandy thought as she stared at her brother's huge erection. "How is he ever going to get that huge penis inside of her?"

At that point in her life, Brandy was primed and craved sex. She wanted to lose her virginity and feel what it's like to have sexual intercourse. The thought of either her father or her brother taking her virginity, now weighed heavy on her imagination. She just had figure out how to get either of them to fuck this recently turned 18 year old's untouched or unseen, virgin vagina.

She was jealous that her older sister was having sex with both of them and wanted sex also.

"Maybe Ann will help me," she thought.

12