Secrets are Revealed 9 - Brandy

Story Info
Middle sister finds out about sexual exploits and wants in.
3.8k words
4.65
6.1k
13

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
287 Followers

Thank you to those who read stories.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are completely true, some are fictional, and some are a combination of fact with some fiction (to enhance the story).

I may tell you if it's a true story or sometimes, I'll let you figure it out.

Now, on with Secrets Are Revealed 9 Brandy

Enjoy

-----------------------------------

Plot:

Mark and Carol are away on a much needed work/romantic vacation

Kenny and Ann have discovered sibling incest

Brandy discovers that her older brother Kenny and her older sister Ann have crossed the line also

Leah is clueless.

------------------------------------

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum. Fuck yeah. Yes, yes, yesssssss! Oh I'm cumming. I'm cumming baby." Then she screamed so loud that Kenny worried that the neighbors could hear her "YESSSSSSSSS"

"That's it baby. Cum for me. Man your pussy is so wet."

"Oh fuck Kenny. I need your cock. Don't wait, fuck me NOW!"

Ann's legs were spread wide open as Kenny continued to lap at her exposed pussy. He was in heaven, but knew that the feeling would only get better as he entered his sister's tight pussy. Slowly, he slid up between his younger sister's outstretched legs, kissing her pussy, clit, then her pubic mound. He stopped to inhale the musky scent permeating from her pubic hair, and thought about all the times that he sniffed her panties, relishing the womanly scent of his baby sister's little pussy.

After getting a temporary fill of her scent, Kenny continued moving up her amazing body, planting kisses along the way. He kissed her flat tummy, then focused on her amazing breasts. He fondled, kissed, and sucked on her large breasts, before taking her nipple with into his mouth.

"Your body is amazing, sis."

"Thanks Kenny. You're not so bad yourself." As she smiled.

"These are the most amazing tits. I love them. I want to touch, kiss, and play with them, always."

"No complaints here." She giggled

After spending a significant amount of time worshipping his sister's breasts, Kenny once again placed light kisses on her neck and earlobes. In the meantime, Ann's fingers had found her moist vagina and began masturbating. While Kenny worked magic on her senses, the fingers of one of Ann's hands were sliding through her forbidden folds spreading her labia.

Kenny's kisses soon progressed to Ann's face, cheeks, and lips. As his tongue entered her mouth, his cock had found its way into the opening of her vagina. Neither one of them had assisted the entry, but his cock had now penetrated his sister's tight vagina and was poised to completely fill the void left by the absence of her father's cock.

Once they realized that penetration had been partially made, they stared into each other's eyes, with the love and lust that only a brother and sister could feel as they become lovers. Kenny smiled and Ann nodded her permission for him to continue entering her sacred vagina.

As a patient, caring lover, Kenny pushed a couple inches of his massive penis into his sister's pussy. Although it was slightly uncomfortable (being stretch by her brother's massive cock), the feeling was also incredible to Ann.

"Oh fuck Kenny, your cock is in me."

"Yeah it is."

"Don't stop. I want to feel you deep inside of me."

"Are you sure."

"Absolutely. I want to feel your entire cock in me.

Kenny pushed a few inches in and Ann's breathe became labored.

"Fuck yeah. Keep going."

Kenny withdrew those few inches only to push them back in, plus another few inches of his cock.

"Hold on. Let me get use to it."

Kenny held still. Ann held his face inches from hers with both hands on his cheeks.

"I love you Kenny"

"I love you too, sis."

"I love everything about you and now that we are lovers, I can stop denying it. I fuckin love you."

Ann pulled his face to hers and kissed him. Their mouths opened and their tongues sought out the others. The kiss was the most passionate kiss that either of them has ever felt and they knew it.

"Fuck me now!"

"Why?" Kenny joked.

"Fuck you. You know why. Your cock feels amazing inside of me. Now I want all of it."

Kenny withdrew his cock again til just the head was in her pussy, then he slowly slid it back in. He repeated the in and out motion, burying more and more of his cock into her vagina, until he bottomed out. His pubic bone was against her pubic mound, their crotches pressed tight together. His entire shaft was embedded inside of his sister's tight fuckhole and the head of his cock was resting against her cervix.

"Oh sis, your pussy is so tight and feels amazing, gripping my cock." I could just lay here forever like this."

"Don't you dare. Fuck me now. You spoiled me with this cock. From now on, I need to feel you fucking me."

Kenny began moving his hips, rather than sliding in and out of her pussy. His pubic bone now massaged her clit, bring new sensation to her her inner core. As he felt another orgasm coming for his new lover, he resumed sliding his huge cock in and out of her vagina, fucking his baby sister until she came again. Unable to hold out, he buried his cock into his sister's vagina and he came.

"Oh fuck Kenny. I can feel it. My God I feel you cumming in me. It feels so good. Wow, it keeps throbbing. That's it, big brother, give me all of your cum."

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to either of them, Brandy had been listening and watching through the slightly open bedroom door, since Kenny had made Ann cum from oral sex, the first time. She had been masturbating to the sight and sounds of her siblings pleasuring each other and wanted a sexual relationship of her own. After resting in each others arms, in the aftermath of their amazing love making, Kenny and Ann fell asleep. Brandy returned to her room determined to lose her virginity sooner than later.

2 days later, the parents returned home, energetic and pleased with their lovers holiday.

------------------------------------

A couple months later...

"No, Mark. I'm not gonna fuck someone while I'm gone. I've been telling you for years, that you're the only man that I planned to have sex with, for the rest of my life. I know that we've spoken about it and it was part of our fantasies, but before that I could never imagine having sex with anyone else, so adding Kenny was completely unexpected and wonderful. Now that I've experienced what it's like to make love to another man (even if it's our son) keeping him as an occasional lover is more than enough for me. I'll only be gone a couple days and to be honest, you've worn this pussy out over the past week."

"Ok."

"What about you and Ann? Are you gonna fuck her while I'm gone."

"She plans on it. Lol. She says that she has a surprise planned for me when you're gone."

"Maybe she's gonna pull a threesome with you and Kenny?"

"Nah, she said that she wants us to fuck like the first time we did."

"How sweet. I know you're going to enjoy fucking her again."

"Fuck. I'm hard now."

"Sorry babe. Save it for your daughter. Goodnight."

"Goodnight hun."

The following day Mark comes home from work.

"I'm home. Anyone else here?"

"In here dad."

Ann was relaxing on the couch in the family room, wearing the same nightshirt that she wore the first time Mark and her were alone together.

"Nice shirt."

"Thanks dad. Do you remember this shirt."

"Of course. It's the same one that you wore when you fell asleep on that couch and I got my first view of your panties."

"These panties."

Ann lifted the shirt to show her father that she (in fact) was wearing the same panties from that fateful night.

"Fuck, you are sexy. You're gonna give me a hardon like you did that night. Where are your brother and sisters?"

"Kenny took them to the mall, then they're gonna watch a double feature. It's just you and me for the next 4 hours."

"Hmmm, I don't know if that's enough time for me to get my fill of your sexy body."

"It's all we have, so go take a shower and I'll meet you in your bed. I've already bathed and shaved down there for you."

"Shaved?"

"Yeah, my pussy is now smooth as a baby's bottom."

"Damn. I can't wait to taste you."

20 minutes later, after finishing his shower, Mark went to his and Carol's bedroom wrapped in a bath towel. The comforter and blankets were pulled down and on the sheet was a sleep mask and radio headphones.

"Hey Annie, what's with the stuff on the bed?"

Ann walked into the room

"I want to get a little adventurous with you. Mom said that her and Kenny did this and it drove the passion of their sex threw the roof. Kenny raved about how sexy it was to be blindfolded and unable to hear as mom went down on him. Let's try it."

"Ok, whatever you want sweetie."

Ann removed her shirt and panties and her father stared at her completely hairless, bald pussy.

"Wow. Edible."

"In due time, dad."

Mark removed the towel and put on the headphones and mask. Ann led him to the bed and had him lie in the middle. As he settled in, Ann got on the bed and began sucking her father's fully erect cock. Mark ran his hand through her head and Ann removed one earpiece and told her dad, "no hands. Mouths only."

Mark felt ripped off, but went with it. Ann continued to suck and stroke her father's cock, until she felt that he was close to cumming. Then she rose and told Mark, "be right back."

Ann slipped off the bed and went to her room for a moment. When she returned, Mark felt his daughter climb on the bed, sit on his chest, and lowered her head to his cock. As she started sucking his cock, she slid her pussy to his mouth. Mark loved the scent and taste of the female vaginal fluid, so he devoured his daughter's amazing pussy. Realizing that Mark was getting close to cumming, she turned around and prepared to mount her father.

She lined up her father's penis to her opening and lowered herself just enough to penetrate her pussy with the head of his cock. With his cockhead now within the folds of his daughter pussy, she lowered herself and let her father enter her. She moved up and down an inch at a time, then plunged down, allowing her father's cock to enter her completely. Immediately she began moving up and down, trying to please her father's penis.

Up and down she went and it was working. Ann then removed the mask from his eyes and Mark was looking at his other daughter, Brandy, completely naked fucking him. He felt his shaft rubbing snugly against the walls of his daughter's untouched, once-virgin, vagina. In shock, he looked at the junction of his cock inside the lips of his daughter's vagina and saw her virginal blood and vaginal fluid coating his cock and flowing between him and his daughter.

"What the Fuck?! Oh my God, Brandy. Ann, what's going on?"

"Looks like you've got another daughter to satisfy sexually, Daddy."

Brandy's body was almost identical to Ann's in almost every aspect. So Mark was in heaven, knowing that he would be fucking both of them as well as his incredibly sexy wife. Feeling as though he may cum soon, Mark flipped him and Brandy over and began fucking her.

"Yesssss. Fuck me Daddy. This feels so good. I love your penis in me. I think I'm gonna cum."

Mark raised her legs to his shoulders and drove his cock in and out of his little girl. Him and his middle daughter were having sexual intercourse on his and his wife's bed and he loved the feeling permeating through his cock as it slid in out out of his daughter's tight pussy. It was an amazingly snug fit and the sensation he was feeling in the shaft of his cock was almost too much for him. He would not last long and was on the verge of cumming, but so was his daughter.

"That's it, cum for me baby. Are you glad that your daddy made you a woman, by taking your virginity?"

"Yes, daddy."

" I can't believe that you let your dad pop your cherry. Does it hurt."

"Not anymore. It did at first, but now it feels amazing. Fuck me daddy."

"I plan on fucking you more often now. Are you glad that it's your dad's cock that's gonna make you cum."

"Yeah. Oh yeah, daddy. Oh fuck. I'm cumming."

"Oh shit, I'm close. Hurry up and cum, so I can pull out."

"No way! Don't you dare pull out, daddy. Let's cum together. Cum in me daddy. Please. I want you to fill me with your seed. Oh shit, I'm cumming. Cum with me."

"She's on the pill, dad. You can cum in her."

Mark had almost forgotten that his oldest daughter Ann was still in the room with them.

"Really. You're on the pill?"

"Yes daddy. You are the first to fuck me and now you're going to be the first to cum inside of me. Do you want to cum in me?"

"Oh fuck yeah, Baby. Here it comes. I'm cumming in you. Can you feel it?"

Brandy could feel her dad's cock pulse multiple times as he shot a huge load of cum deep inside of his daughter's vagina. Her whole body stiffened, then shook as her orgasm over took her body. She was moaning and screaming as she came

"Yessssssss! I can feel you cumming in me daddy. Oh yeah, I'm cumming also. Can you feel it dad?"

"Yes baby."

Once the pulsing stopped and they both stopped cumming, they kissed like lovers, exchanging saliva and playing with each other's tongues. After a few minutes, Mark began to pull out.

"No daddy. Don't pull out. I want to enjoy the feel of your cock in me until it naturally slips out."

"Wow. That's 3 virgins in this household that I've deflowered.

"You know that she'll never forgive you if you don't take Leah's virginity, when she's ready, daddy."

His cock pulsed at the thought.

"I guess you like that thought, huh daddy?"

Ann looked at her strangely.

"His cock throbbed inside of me when you mentioned taking his baby girl's virginity also and fucking her."

"I'll talk to Leah about it daddy."

"Mmmmm."

Mark relaxed with his semi-hard cock still embedded within his daughter's vagina. Eventually it became flaccid and withdrew naturally.

The two rested for a few minutes before Ann spoke, "as much as I want that cock in my mouth, I'm not really into the blood. So both of you go and shower, so that we can enjoy the rest of the time we have before Kenny and Leah return home."

Mark finished showering before Brandy and returned to his room. Ann had changed the sheets and was lying naked on the bed when Mark walked in. He wasted no time and brought his mouth to his daughter's soaking wet vagina. It was at this point that he realized that the scent and flavor of his daughter's vaginal secretions were slightly different from his other daughter's and his wife's.

Brandy returned and watched her father pleasuring her sister. She lay next to her sister and hugged her.

"Thank you so much, sis."

"What are sisters for, right?"

"I guess. I never thought that though. I guess we'll both need to help Leah, when it's her turn to lose her virginity."

Mark's cock had begun rising while eating his daughter's pussy and even more when his other daughter lie down next to her completely nude. The mention of deflowering his youngest daughter brought his cock to full mast and he lightly moaned. Seeing his full erection, Brandy kissed one of her sister's exposed breasts as she made her way to her father's cock.

Once there, she held his cock close to her face and examined it. Tears filled her eyes as she realized that her wish had finally come true. Her wish to have her father break her hymen, and for them to have sexual intercourse had come true. She loved her father and their lovemaking was amazing.

She then took his bulbous head into her mouth and swirled her tongue over it. Eventually, she sucked on it before lowering her mouth down his shaft.

She knew that he would want to fuck her sister Ann soon so she enjoyed the time that she had sucking and stroking his shaft.

Mark was ready. So he began sliding up his daughter's amazing body, stopping to fondle and suck on her breasts, before sliding his hips between his daughter's outstretched legs. He looked into his daughter's eyes and said, "guide me in."

Before Ann could reach down and grab his cock, they both heard Brandy (behind them) in a raised voice,

"NO!"

They both froze. Worried that something was wrong or that Brandy had regretted what had happened between them, they both looked at her.

"Let me do it."

Ann smiled and reached down to open up the petals of her heaven at the opening of her vagina, as Brandy grabbed her father's cock and placed it at her sister's opening. She continued to hold his shaft until Mark pushed his hips down and his cock entered his daughter's (very wet) vagina. Mark closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his cock sliding into his oldest daughter's tight pussy. This was definitely heaven. He pulled back, then began sliding his cock in and out and out of his daughter.

"Oh fuck, I missed you daddy."

"I missed you too baby."

"We need to find a way to do this more often. This is just too good to have to wait months to enjoy it."

"I agree. Now that Kenny and Brandy are aware, we just need to make sure that Leah isn't around, so we can make love more often. Not as much as me and your mom do, but definitely more than we've been able to, til now."

"I agree." Said Ann

"Me too." Brandy agreed

"Yeah, Me too." Said a voice behind them.

😳😳😳

All three then looked to the door to see a smiling Kenny standing there staring at his nude father and two nude sisters in the middle of having sex in his parents bed. Brandy's natural reflex was to cover her bare breasts with her arm and her pussy with her other hand.

"Really sis? Come on now. No need to cover up. I've already seen the three of you naked and obviously, you and dad have already had sex. How was it losing your virginity?"

Brandy was still to shocked to speak. Kenny walked to her and reached between her legs. When his fingers touched the opening to her pussy she flinched. He rubbed her pussy, then slid a finger in and said "it's pretty obvious that you've finally had sexual intercourse. Your hymen is gone and your vagina is not as tight as it should be. So let me see."

Kenny moved her hand covering her pussy and began finger fucking his little sister. Once she closed her eyes, he moved her arm from covering her breasts and bent down to suck on them. Her hands went naturally to his head and ran her fingers through his hair as her brother continued to suck and nibble on her nipples, while sliding his finger in and out of her vagina.

This was too much for Mark, so he pulled his cock out of Ann before blowing another load. As he rolled over and laid on his back, Kenny signaled Ann to come to him. Once there she began undressing her older brother. As his cock was now completely exposed, Brandy opened her eyes to see her brother's huge cock up close. She knew that her vagina was not going to be able to accommodate it without a lot more foreplay, but hoped to one day have it inside of her.

Kenny, needing some satisfaction, brought his baby sister's head to his crotch. Brandy opened her mouth and began sucking her brother's cock. Ann went back to her father and the two watched as Kenny moved onto the bed, laid back and brought Brandy on top of him, in the 69 position. The father and daughter watched for a while until Ann said:

"Great looking pussy, huh dad."

"Hell yeah."

"You want some more of that."

"You know I do."

"Brandy get up on your knees and raise your lower body a little. Kenny stop eating her."

The siblings did as they were told.

"It's all yours, dad. Go for it."

Mark crawled over to between his daughter's legs and began eating her pussy. After a few minutes,

"Kenny, go take care of Ann."

Kenny slid out from under Brandy and Mark slid forward. Brandy's ass was raised as her upper body now rested on the bed. Mark opened up his daughter's outer labia and placed the head of his cock inside the entrance.

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
287 Followers
12