Secrets are Revealed 9 - Brandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, daddy. Are you gonna fuck me again?"

"You know I am."

With that, Mark slid his cock into his daughter's vagina again and began fucking her. On the other side of the bed, Ann assumed the same position and Kenny penetrated her vagina. The men fucked the woman doggie style together and had them screaming in exctasy. Father and daughter, brother and sister were now having sexual intercourse, side by side.

"Oh fuck daddy. Keep going. I'm gonna cum."

"Me too. Fuck me Kenny."

"I think that we're all gonna cum soon. This is too good."

"Oh yeah, I'm cumming."

"Oh shit, me too. Mmmmm"

"That's it, girl. Cum for daddy."

"Yessssss"

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming also."

"Oh yeah. I can feel it Kenny. God, I love your cock."

"Here it comes, baby."

"Oh Daddy, I can feel it again. Mmmm"

Like a chain reaction, all four family members came together. Brandy came from the fucking her father gave her. Mark came deep within her vagina. Ann came from the feeling of her brother Kenny's massive cock inside of her. Kenny blasted his sister's cervix with gobs of cum. As they lay there in the afterglow of amazing sex, they held each other.

"Wow. Isn't this a sight."

They all looked to the open door to see who was there.

12