Secrets are Revealed - Carol & Kenny

Story Info
Mother & son travel, where circumstances lead them to...
4.7k words
4.73
9.7k
32

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers

Thank you to those who read stories.

I've had experiences, fantasies, and thoughts that I felt like sharing and I hope you enjoy the writings.

Some stories are completely true, some are fictional, and some are a combination of fact with some fiction (to enhance the story).

I may tell you if it's a true story or sometimes, I'll let you figure it out.

Now, on with More Secrets Are Revealed (Finally?)

Enjoy

------------------------------------

Kenny's phone rings.

"Oh, hey dad. What's up?"

"Hey son, listen."

"Oh fuck." Kenny thought. "Mom told him."

"Son... I need to discuss a few things with you"

"Ok."

"Please don't pass judgement and please let me get through this, as it is extremely difficult for me to discuss this with any man, especially my own son."

"This sounds serious, dad."

"Well, it kinda is."

"Ok dad, I'm all ears."

"As you know, your mom and I have been together for over 20 years.

"Uh, huh."

"Her parents (your grandparents) were very religious & conservative, and raised your mother as such. That being said, your mother had not been with another man, before we were married. I am the first and only man that she has ever experienced sexually. She saved her virginity until our wedding night and so, she has not had the pleasure of another man besides me."

"Ok."

"I, on the other hand, had other lovers prior to marrying your mom, so I have had the pleasure of experiencing sex with others. Your mother has never felt the need to think about what other men would be like as lovers, and definitely what other penises were like."

"Over the years, I've felt bad for her lack of knowledge of other men and penises and eventually, I started thinking that she should experience another man. At first it was weird, but then I noticed that every time that I thought about it, I would get excited. It started developing into a fantasy of mine to think of her with other men."

"I researched it online, thinking that I was weird or going through a phase, and I found out that it's a common fantasy for married men, especially those with average or less than average size penises. Not to freak you out, but I'm just slightly above average, so the thought of your mother having sex with a man with a larger penis, became an on-going fantasy of mine."

"Eventually, I began expressing this fantasy with your mom. At first she was disgusted, then she became open to listening to me talk about it. We spoke about it during our intimate times and began role-playing. Over time, I noticed that her vagina got wet as soon as we began talking about it. We started watching porn featuring men with big cocks seducing hesitant, shy, and faithful wives and your mom became more aggressive during sex and her orgasms became a lot more extreme."

"Basically, she got off on the thought fucking another man also, but insisted that it was only a fantasy that would never cross into reality and vowed to never let it really happen. I was hopeful that eventually it could happen. That brings us to this trip of yours."

"As you know, I was out of town for over 3 weeks prior to you and your mom leaving for this trip. So now it's been almost a month since your mother has had sex. She'd been use to having sex almost daily and being without has taken a huge toll on her. Basically, she's going crazy because she needs her sexual needs fulfilled."

"She explained the room situation to me and confided in me that she's pretty sure that you saw her nude in the tub and maybe even saw her masturbating. Did you?"

"I didn't mean to, but I did. I'm sorry dad."

"There's no need to be sorry son. You're a 19 year old man and you should be in your sexual prime. Are you a virgin?"

"No, I've had a decent amount of sex since turning 18."

"How much did you see of your mother?"

"Everything. I saw her amazing body completely naked in the tub. I watched her as she masturbated until she came, then watched as she exited, walked to the shower, and rinsed off."

"Did you enjoy seeing her?"

"Fuck yeah! Oops, sorry dad. Yes I did."

"Trust me son, I know how you feel. Your mother has an amazing body and let me tell you, she really knows how to use it."

The way that Mark was describing his wife to his son and the tone of his voice, got Kenny to realize that his dad is excited about talking about what has transpired already between him and his mom. So Kenny decided at this point in the conversation to see how his father would react to his assessment of his mom.

"Damn, dad. I hope you don't mind me saying that I have never seen a more perfect woman. I mean, I always thought that she has such a beautiful face, but until I saw her completely naked, I never realized how amazing her body is. The thought of what was hidden under her clothes, never even crossed my mind. You're a lucky man to be able to see and fuck her whenever you want."

"Mmmm. Yeah... I am."

"Her large breasts are unbelievable. Her large, dark areola are so sexy and I imagined sucking on her long nipples. When I saw her fingers inside of her pussy, I almost lost it. I could imagine eating her for hours before sliding my cock into her."

"Yeah son, your mother is really amazing. You will love fucking her."

"Wait! What?"

She saw you masturbating also."

"Shit, she did?"

"Yeah, and from what she told me, you have a rather large penis."

"I've been told that."

"She said that she watched you stroking your cock as you fantasized about having sex with her. Do you really want to?"

"Of course, I do. I mean, look at her. Who wouldn't want to fuck her?"

"I hear ya, son. Seeing your cock and knowing that you've jacked off into her panties twice has her on the verge of attacking you. But of course, her conservative upbringing keeps pulling her back, and giving her a guilt trip."

"Wow, that sucks."

"Yes it does. But I've convinced her to put her religious beliefs and conservatism aside and to finally act on the fantasies that we've talked about and role played to before, but to do it with you. She was hesitant to admit it, but finally said that she had masturbated about you and would really like to feel your huge cock inside of her pussy."

"Really? She'll really let me fuck her?"

"Yes, she will. But I would take it slow and romance her. Be attentive and slightly sexual with her without rushing it or being over aggressive."

"Wait. You're ok with me having sex with your wife, my mother?"

"Absolutely! She's teased & rejected you for too long. It's a total turn-on for me to think of you finally giving her what she wants & needs, your cock. The only thing I ask, is that you tell me all about it, once you've fucked her.

"Fuck yeah. I mean it seems weird, but I will, dad."

"One other thing."

"What's that, dad?"

"You've already felt how small and tight her pussy is right?"

"Yeah. It's weird that it's so tight after having 4 kids."

"Well, after Leah was born, we both noticed that your mom's vagina was significantly looser than when she was younger. Her gynecologist recommended a procedure called a vaginoplasty. It basically tightens the vagina and with as much sex as we were use to, we both agreed for her to have it done."

"After the surgery, her vagina was as tight as when we first started dating and it increased our sexual activity. As an added bonus, it also increased the sensitivity in your mom's vagina, so now she cums more easily and with more intense pleasure."

"Nice"

"Ha ha. I'm telling you this because when I have sex with your mother, her pussy is nice and snug for my cock. When you fuck her, your cock will definitely be too big and may hurt her, the first time. Make sure that her pussy is extremely lubricated and use your fingers to stretch it out before trying to penetrate her."

"I do that with all my lovers, dad. Wow, it's weird and exciting to think of my own mom as my lover."

"She soon will be, son. Hopefully tonight. I gotta run now son."

"Ok, bye dad... oh, and dad"

"Yeah son?"

"Thank you."

--------------------------------------

Later that night, Carol contemplated not wear panties again, in the event that Kenny might try to fuck her again while she slept.

"If he finds me sleeping without panties and decides to try again, maybe he'll succeed without me even being fully awake yet?" She thought. "By the time that I completely wake up, maybe it'll be too late for me to stop him and I'll let him finish. Hell, it'll definitely solve this burning need for me to get fucked, and fucked good!"

Carol got into bed and laid in the middle of the bed, but facing away from Kenny. Kenny moved closer to his mom and threw an arm over her. Since she didn't pull away or complain, he moved his crotch to the crevice in her ass and spooned her.

Still she laid still.

"Oh my God, it's happening." She thought. "He's already semi-hard and his cock is up against my ass."

This was too much for him to handle, so he spoke. "Mom, I know that you're awake. Can you turn and look at me?"

She did.

He held her face in his hands and told her "I love you mom."

"I love you too, Kenny."

"Mom, you are the most beautiful and sexiest woman that I know."

She blushed and she felt her vagina getting moist already.

"As you know, I've already seen you completely naked and you've seen me also. So why are we currently dressed? I mean, why the formality of wearing clothes to bed, when we've already seen each other naked, multiple times?""

"Because you're my son and I'm your mother. It's not right for us to be naked in front of each other, especially in bed."

"I disagree. We've already seen each other naked and even masturbating, so I don't think lying in bed naked will be more revealing to either of us."

"There's also the possibility of temptation (or even accidental contact) that could drive us to crossing over incestuous lines."

"Oh mom, you & I both know that temptation has been prevalent for quite some time."

Embarrassed & feeling shy, Carol put her head down.

With that, Kenny got out of bed and dropped his boxers. Carol gasped but stared at his bare cock. It was semi hard, but still growing. Just the sight of it had her vagina wet again.

"Please stand up mom."

She knew what he was gonna do and knew that it was wrong, but she stood anyways. Kenny looked into his mother's eyes, carefully grabbed the hem of her nightshirt, and began lifting it. His eyes remained looking into hers, even though he wanted to look at every inch of her body, as it was revealed to him. She looked into his eyes also.

When his hands were above her breasts with the hem of the nightshirt in them, he raised the garment above and off of his mother. With her not wearing a bra or panties, she now stood completely naked directly in front of her own son's eyes. He took in every inch of her body, before he drew her to him and he kissed her."

"Carol was shocked by this action but didn't pull away. Kenny planted light kisses on her lips before opening her mouth with his and inserting his tongue into his mother's mouth. Shocked but excited, Carol returned the kiss including giving up her tongue to her son's. They kissed passionately for a few minutes with his hands fondling her large breasts.

"You're not wearing panties again for a reason."

She was busted. She looked down planning to avoid looking at his face, but looked directly at her son's enormous cock.

"You want this as much as I do."

"You really want this?"

"Can't you tell?" He too looked at his extremely erect cock.

She nodded.

Kenny then laid his mother down on the bed and moved down to her vagina. He was in awe because of how beautiful it looked to him and he could no longer resist. Kenny began kissing, then licking his mom's vagina. He was in heaven and Carol was allowing him complete access to her entire body. Kenny loved the musky pungent scent of his mother's wet vagina. Carol realized that her son was very good at eating pussy and because she had been on edge this whole trip, she knew that she would cum soon. Kenny continued to lick her pussy and suck on her clit, but when he sucked on her clit and inserted his middle finger into her fuckhole, he brought his mother to her first orgasm of the day.

"Oh my God. That feels amazing. I love your tongue Kenny. God, I needed this. Oh fuck, your finger is inside of your mother's body, son. I can't believe that I'm already cummmmmming! Fuck Fuck Fuck, yessssss."

Instinctively, Carol's hands went to her son's head and pulled him deeper into her pussy. Kenny looked up and his mom's eyes were glossed over, but staring at him as he pleasured her. Slowly he moved up to her breasts and began fondling them while sucking on her nipples. She was still in the throes of her orgasm as Kenny worshiped her large breasts and inserted 2, then 3 fingers into his mom's vagina. Carol realized that her son was preparing her pussy for his huge cock to enter her. As he moved back up to her mouth, Carol gripped his head as he once again opened her mouth with his and tongue kissed her passionately.

Still not fully recovered from her orgasm, Carol still hadn't completely realized that her son's huge cock was at the entrance to her womanhood and threatened to penetrate her vagina. Kenny, on the other hand, lined up the tip of his cock to his mother's vaginal opening. His huge cock-head was poised to finally enter his mother's pussy, and take her marital cherry.

Then it happened... Kenny pushed forward and his cock-head and a couple inches of his huge cock slid into his mom's vagina.

Carol's eyes grew wide. Her head thrown back, she felt her son's cock enter her.

"Oh shit! Oh, Oh, Oooooh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck!"

It finally happened! A cock other than her husband's had finally broke that barrier and penetrated her once-faithful, married pussy. But not just any cock, the cock of her very own son and her mind was not fully prepared to accept that this magnificent cock was entering her moist private place. Her married pussy. A pussy that had belonged exclusively to her husband from the first day that he took her virginity. Her pussy had never been filled by another man's cock and it was happening now.

"Hold on Kenny. Oh my God. I can't believe this is happening."

"It is mom and I know you want, no need this. You and dad have talked about it and knew this was going to happen."

"Wait! How do you know that we've talked about this?"

"Dad called me this morning and told me that you needed this and he gave me his blessing to fuck you, his wife, my mom! So close your eyes (if you can't look at me yet) and enjoy getting fucked, and fucked good, mom."

Just then, Kenny pushed a couple more inches of his cock into his mom's vagina and that's when she realized that her pussy would never be the same. Her son's cock was significantly larger than her husband's cock, in length and girth. Carol could feel it within her most private and treasured place, but she had no idea how fulfilling it would soon be. This new cock was about to take her beyond any pleasure her body has ever experienced.

"Oh Kenny, my baby. I can't believe that your penis is in me. This is all so new to me. No one but your father has seen or touched my pussy, let alone entered it, and now you, my son, have done so."

Kenny gently pushed a little more of his mammoth cock into his mother's pussy.

"Oh Kenny, what have you done? Oh shit, Kenny, We can't do this! You can still pull out and we can forget that this ever happened."

"We can and we will do this, mom. I could never forget that this has happened. I've given you what you want, need, and deserve, mom. My cock is already inside of you, so relax and enjoy it."

Then he pushed again and his entire cock was buried inside of his mother's vagina. Her eyes were once again wide open with the realization that her son's penis was deep inside of her vagina. The same vagina that bore him 19 years earlier. No longer just a penis, now it was a huge cock, and it was back inside of her. As he pulled back and pushed back in, she felt the huge head of her son's cock hitting her cervix. Her husband's dick was not long enough to hit her cervix, so this was a whole new feeling for her. Then he started slowly fucking her.

"Oh baby, we shouldn't be doing this, but you know how horny I've been and I have to admit that it feels amazing." as her son's cock slid in & out of her pussy.

"Oh mom, your pussy feels amazing. I should've been fucking you long before this."

Carol thought the same thing and was now willing to relax and enjoy being empaled by her son's huge cock.

"Oh Kenny, I feel like a virgin again as your thick cock is stretching this pussy."

"You kind of are a virgin mom. An extramarital virgin and an incest virgin, and now your son is taking your marital cherry. Now, I'm really gonna fuck this amazing pussy, mom."

"Ok, but please go slow. Your cock is too big."

"Bigger than dad's?"

"A lot bigger. Your dad has a decent size cock and he always makes me cum. But your cock is enormous. It's much longer and thicker than your father's cock. It's giving my pussy unbelievable feelings. Please fuck me, baby."

Then Kenny began sliding his cock in and out of his mother's pussy at a little faster pace.

"Holy fuck Kenny, this is more cock than I've ever felt in me. Your huge cock has entered uncharted depths of my vagina and I love it."

Then Kenny started going a little faster.

"Kenny your cock feels amazing inside of me. I can feel every vein of your huge penis inside of me. Your shaft is so thick that I can feel it snugly against my pussy walls as you slide in and out of my pussy."

At this point Kenny had to look at the junction between his cock and his mother's pussy.

"Look mom, your pussy lips are gripping my shaft, so that every time I pull out your lips grab my cock and extend out with it. Then when I push back in, your lips re-enter your fuck-hole. It looks and feels amazing. I may not last too long."

Carol looked down at the union and was excited about how her son's cock looked penetrating her pussy. His shaft was glistening with her vaginal fluid and it made her even more horny.

Kenny was in heaven as he fucked his mom. She was enjoying his attack, but then Kenny lifted both of his mother's legs to his shoulders and began driving the full length of his cock deeply into his mother's womb.

"Oh fuck Kenny. I'm gonna cum again. Fuck me son, yeah, fuck me. Oh, Oh, your huge cock feels so good in me. Yes, yes, yessssss, Oh shit, I'm cummmmmming."

As she came, Kenny pushed his entire cock into her and she felt the head hitting her cervix, trying to enter her uterus. He held still as his entire cock was embedded in his mother's womb and it felt amazing to both of them.

"I wanna get on top."

"Anything you want, mom."

"Don't threaten me with a good time" as she laughed.

Kenny pulled out and all of a sudden, Carol felt abandoned. Her vagina now craved her son's magnificent cock. He then laid back and Carol straddled his body. Kenny watched as his mom took a hold his cock and lined it up to her hole. His cock glistened with his mom's vaginal fluid as her fingers wrapped around it. Her wedding ring came into his view causing the most erotic sight.

Then she lowered herself onto his monster. As it slid into her, Carol knew that this would not be the last time and kinda regretted that she waited so long. Only 2 days left for her to enjoy fucking her son. The feel of her son's cock inside of her neglected pussy was too exciting for Carol and she began riding it with enthusiasm. She came again soon after and screamed "Oh, Oh, Oh. Yesss. That's it, fuck me back son. Lift your hips and give me that cock! Oh I love your cock. Oh fuck, I'm cumming again."

Kenny was right behind her.

"Oh fuck mom, I'm gonna cum also. I'm gonna pull out."

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
288 Followers
12