Secrets are Revealed - Carol & Kenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
281 Followers

"Don't you dare!"

"But mom, I'm gonna cum."

"It's ok baby, cum deep inside of your mom's vagina, like you've been fantasizing about."

Then she leaned over and whispered "I'm in my fertile period and want you to get me pregnant, baby."

"Oh fuck, here it comes mom."

"Yes, I want you to cum with me."

Then she felt her own son cum deep inside of his mom's receptive vagina.

Kenny shot 7 thick ropes of thick cum into the depths of his mother's very satisfied vagina, a vagina that had craved cock and cum for weeks. It was the most satisfying sex that she had experienced in a long time and she was thrilled. Her son then held her in his arms for around 15 minutes, as she came down from one her most amazing orgasms.

"Love you mom."

"I love you too, Kenny."

Then they kissed again. Softly at first, then with mouths open, they tongue kissed passionately. Carol felt Kenny's cock throb as it was still deep in her pussy.

"Again?"

"Fuck yeah!"

Kenny rolled them over and once again fucked his mom, until they both came.

"No more. You need to rest for your match later today."

It was then that Kenny realized that it was already passed 2am and he needed to sleep.

"Ok mom. But I'm gonna fuck you again after my match."

"Promises, promises." as she giggled.

They lay like that until they fell asleep. Sometime later, Carol woke to see that Kenny was no longer inside of her. Gobs of cum trickled out of her well used, no longer tight, pussy. It flowed across her perineum, and between the crack of her ass, before puddling on the bed.

Carol then realized what had happened in the heat of the moment and was riddled with guilt. She had done what her husband had been begging her to do for years, but still felt ashamed. She had let another man insert his penis into her body and she had enjoyed it, before he ejaculated deep into her womb and filled her with his cum. But this was not just some strange man. This was her own son and as she looked at his flaccid penis, it was her womanly secretions (her cum) that was glistening on his penis. That cock had satisfied her beyond belief and was completely inside of her body earlier that night.

As Kenny woke he saw that his mom looked disturbed and guilt ridden. When she realized that he was awake, she spoke "This should not have happened. I'm so ashamed of what we did. Please scoot over to your side of the bed."

Kenny felt defeated, but retreated as his mother had asked. Eventually, they both fell asleep.

In the morning, Kenny woke to see that his mother was no longer with him but was showering. He contemplated surprising her in there but worried that she was serious about not continuing their sexual relationship. While she was showering, Carol kept remembering just how good her son's penis felt inside of her. She remembered how well he fucked her and had finally filled that need that she had for great sex. No woman should have to wait weeks for full penetration and satisfaction of a penis.

Kenny was an amazing lover and had succeeded in convincing her to let him fuck her and satisfy her. She had been fucked very well by her own son. She had cum at least 5 times, which was way more than she came with her husband, and each of her orgasms was extremely intense and satisfying.

She touched her vagina and realized that it was very sensitive. As she looked at it in the mirror, she noticed that it was very red, extremely spread open, and semen still leaked from it. Wow, it was her own son's semen that was leaking from inside of her very satisfied pussy. A pussy that had been satisfied by her own son.

It was right then that she realized that her husband was right. She needed to be fucked by other men, so that she could experience a different type of sex than she was use to. Not many and not often, but occasionally. She also realized that she wanted her son to become her part-time lover, because they had made incredible love. It wasn't just sex with her son. He had successfully made passionate love to his mother and now her body would crave it more often.

As she continued to reminisce about the love making that occurred earlier with her son, she got excited thinking about how her husband will react, when she tells him. Should she tell him today on the phone or wait until she's home fucking him to whisper in his ear? Either way she knew that he would be please that another man had finally fucked her.

Suddenly, she wondered if he followed through on his promise to fuck one of his daughters. Ann is ready and curious about (not just) sex, but her own father's sex life. Would she seduce her father while they're home alone? If so, will Mark fuck his little girl and take his daughter's cherry. Having her father take her virginity is something that Carol believes that Ann wants.

Carol pushed those thoughts out of her mind and threw on a robe before exiting out of the bathroom. As she appeared in the room, Kenny saw her in the short robe and couldn't help but notice the bounce of her large breasts and her smooth bare legs. He sensed that she was completely naked beneath that robe.

Carol sensed that Kenny was looking at and lusting over her. He was still sprawled out on the bed completely naked and had a hand on his flaccid cock. He could still feel her love juice coating his shaft & head. When she saw that he was now awake. She spoke to him "Next time, we need to put down towels, so we won't have to sleep in this mess."

"Next time? Bu, but, I thought..."

Carol smiled, took off her robe, climbed up on the bed completely naked, and took her son's flaccid cock into her mouth. She sucked on it and stroked it for a couple of minutes, before getting up and proceeding to dress for the day.

"Yeah, next time..."

Tom_Brown
Tom_Brown
281 Followers
12