Secrets at the School Gate

Story Info
A personal introduction to a spanking service.
6.8k words
4.68
23k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura parked her car and made her way to the school gate for pick-up time. For once she had found a parking space easily and wasn't late. She was also glad to see her friend Chrissie already there, which meant there was time for a chat before the doors opened and a horde of youngsters surged out. The school mums could be a cliquey lot but Laura was glad to have made friends with Chrissie who was reassuringly down to earth. They had seven year-old daughters in the same class and play dates between the girls meant that Laura and Chrissie had a chance for a natter. Laura worked part time for a magazine and her hours were flexible so she could generally make the school pick-up, while Chrissie was a full-time mother. Laura envied her friend who could decide how to spend the hours in her day while Chrissie was jealous of Laura's opportunity to interact with other adults in her office. Everyone always thought that someone else had a more perfect life. Chrissie and Laura would often joke about who had the better set-up and their chats often strayed into their relationships with their husbands, whether they were seeing much action in the bedroom and so on.

Laura noted Chrissie's tight jeans, which always looked as though they had been sprayed on, but she had to admit she had a delectable figure, with just the right amount of curviness in her bottom atop shapely legs. Laura did not feel she herself came off too badly in that department but there was no doubt that the gold medal went to Chrissie. Today Chrissie seemed to be wriggling around, never standing still for more than a few seconds.

"Hi, Chrissie," she said as she approached. Chrissie turned round; "Oh hi Laura, you crept up on me." Laura noted that Chrissie's eyes seemed to be shining unusually brightly; she had vivid blue eyes set in a mane of blond hair and today they seemed to have taken on a particularly stellar quality. "You look particularly animated today," she said. Chrissie hesitated, fixed Laura with a strange look and whispered "Oh, God, does it show?"

"What do you mean, does what show?" answered Laura quizzically.

Chrissie looked around to check that no-one was in earshot and said in a low voice, "You know Fifty Shades of Grey?"

"Yes, of course, we've all read that," replied Laura.

"Well I've just had a real life Fifty Shades experience," said Chrissie with a half-smile she couldn't quite conceal.

"When?" asked Laura open-mouthed?

"Today at lunchtime."

Laura eyed her friend's bottom again. "Is that why you're wriggling around like you've got ants in your pants?"

"I knew I shouldn't have put these jeans on for pickup, they are just making it worse".

"Making what worse?"

"The sting in my bottom" said Chrissie, blushing slightly.

"My God Chrissie, have you been getting yourself spanked?"

"I should say so, and before you ask, no, it wasn't Neil, so don't breathe a word. It was a man who is something of an expert in the art".

Laura was aware of Chrissie's predilection for having her bottom smacked and knew that Neil her husband was happy to oblige occasionally. However, Chrissie had complained in the past that he wasn't really into it and didn't quite conjure up the atmosphere she sought, which was to play the nervous schoolgirl facing her headmaster with trepidation.

"So how did this come about you little trollop, give me all the details," asked Laura with a glint in her eye. "The kids will be out in a couple of minutes so you had better make it quick."

"Well there's this girl I know, in fact we were at school together, and we had slightly fallen out of touch, but out of the blue she e-mailed me and asked if I wanted to meet up for a drink. So a few weeks ago that's exactly what we did, I left Neil baby-sitting and Jane and I went out for a bottle of wine, which then turned into two. We had a high old time recalling our school days, who we were still in touch with, who was doing what, who had got married and so on. Jane was still single and my recollection of her from school was that she was a bit of a goer. She wasn't the best looking girl in the class but she was certainly enthusiastic where the opposite sex was concerned. She admitted that she had had quite a string of boyfriends but none had turned out to be a laster. She was doing quite a high-powered job in the City and balancing work and play with work winning more often than not. She admitted that sometimes she just didn't have time for romance and wanted her more basic desires satisfied without the need for drinks, dinner, visits to the theatre, walks in the country and all of that. And then she dropped the bombshell -- she knew this older man who she could ring up and visit, there was no romantic attachment, but he would deal with her needs and keep her happy for a month or two. So I asked if this was just an occasional hook-up and she looked me in the eye and said "Oh it's not sex, he gives me a good spanking" which left me speechless. So I pressed her for the details and she told me all about it. He's very cultured, early to mid-fifties, distinguished looking and he lost his wife to cancer a couple of years back. He couldn't face going back into the dating scene and didn't really want to, but there was one thing he very much enjoyed and was rather good at, which was spanking women's bottoms. So he very discreetly put the word about, and waited to see what would happen. He was both surprised and delighted when the first woman approached him and then the second and then through word of mouth it turned from a trickle into a steady stream. She said he had about a dozen availing themselves of his services at any one time, from girls in their twenties to ladies in their fifties and I think sixties, married, single, divorced, you name it. There are no fees paid, it's all very discreet and mutually beneficial. To cut a long story short I persuaded her to give me his details and I went to see him at lunchtime today."

"So what happened?" asked Laura, her throat dry and her eyes alive.

"I fixed it all up over e-mail. He gave me the address and a time and his only stipulation was no trousers and no tights. So I thought I'd give him a bit of a come-on and wore stockings and suspenders underneath a pleated skirt that might just about pass for school uniform, with heels, a silk blouse and my hair up. When I turned up he offered me a cup of tea and then sat down to talk about what I would like to get out of the session, what my limits were, what implements I would be happy with, a safeword and so on. And then he put me over his knee, lifted up my skirt, eased down my knickers and gave me a good and unhurried spanking on the bare bottom."

Laura looked across Chrissie's shoulder and saw the children starting to come out of the doors. "Chrissie, I want his contact details. Drop me a text message and don't breathe a word to anyone, and of course neither will I. What's his name by the way?"

"He goes by the name Peter Carpenter, whether that's his real name I really don't know. Watch out for a text about Carpenters Upholstery, just in case anyone else sees it, I am sure you will have some chairs that need their seats attending to." With that Chrissie gave Laura a surreptitious wink and went off to collect her daughter.

Laura was left flabbergasted. She had no idea that Chrissie was up to anything outside her marriage, but then she hadn't said anything about sex so did just getting a spanking classify as infidelity? Laura persuaded herself that it probably didn't and in any case she was certainly not going to say anything to Neil, nor to her husband James. It would stay strictly between the two of them. Laura quivered slightly as she thought of the word "strictly". She had had one boyfriend, back in her early twenties, who had been into spanking and although the relationship did not last very long Laura had got quite excited by the whole scene. It wasn't so much the sensation of actually being smacked -- although that did get her quite aroused once her bottom had warmed up -- it was more the mental and emotional side. To have a man tell her he was going to have to put her over his knee and spank her, the feeble protestations that she didn't deserve it, his insistence that she needed to be punished, her reluctantly going over his lap and feeling her skirt being lifted up and then the gorgeous anticipation of knowing her knickers were going to be taken down and her bare bottom presented to him to do as he would with it, that was just deliciously, squirmingly sexy. And getting shafted from behind when your bottom was burning was a definite gold medal event. But she had put all that to the back of her mind since getting together with James who was inventive in lots of ways in the bedroom but his repertoire did not include spanking. And now Chrissie's revelations had brought all the old memories flooding back. She knew she was going to have to contact this Peter Carpenter or forever wonder what might have been. She had no desire to carry on an illicit affair, she wasn't going to answer an ad on the internet, but if she had the opportunity of a no-strings, no fee encounter with a good looking man who would take care of her hidden desires and what is more, who came personally recommended by someone whose judgment she trusted, then why not? And of course it would be just the once she assured herself.

Laura waited impatiently for Chrissie's text in a fervour of anticipation and when it finally arrived she almost convinced herself that it was just a whimsical idea that there was no way she would ever put into practice. But the sight of the e-mail address and a mobile number for "Carpenters Upholstery" would not leave her mind every time she looked at her phone, scrolling down to check it was still there. Finally, on one of her days off she stood in front of a full length mirror in her bathroom in just her underwear and surveyed herself critically. She was 5' 9" tall, good legs, a bottom she felt was a bit too big, a few pounds of excess weight round her middle, pert 36B boobs but all in all, not bad for a 37 year old. She knew the dark auburn wavy hair, generous lips and grey-blue eyes garnered a certain amount of interest from other fathers at her daughter's school but would she be attractive to a sophisticated, experienced fifty-something who apparently had his choice of bottoms to spank? She turned round with her back to the mirror and looked over her shoulder, hooking her thumbs into her knickers and slowly sliding them down, imagining the mysterious Mr Carpenter doing it instead. She had to admit it was quite a turn-on. Then she caught herself mid-thought. Who was getting the benefit here, after all going by what Chrissie had said he was more than happy to dispense a bit of discipline, why was Laura worried that she wouldn't come up to his standards?

Having decided to go through with it, should she ring him or e-mail him? On the one hand it was easier and less stressful to e-mail but how much should she reveal and what if he didn't reply? She would be left in an agony of anticipation and of course there would be an incriminating trail which, however unlikely, might just come to light one day. She decided to muster her courage and call him, but nonetheless her fingers trembled slightly as she dialled the number. It rang a few times and then a rich voice said "Peter Carpenter."

Laura hesitated and then blurted out, "Mr Carpenter, I was given your number by a friend of mine, her name is Chrissie and she came to see you last week, she is a blonde about 5' 5" and we know each other from...."

Peter Carpenter cut her off. "No don't be nervous, yes of course I know who you mean, Chrissie is a lovely girl and she did indeed come and see me last week. Now, what is your name please?"

"Oh sorry, it's Laura," she stammered, "Sorry I didn't introduce myself. The thing is I was wondering whether I might arrange to come and see you, Chrissie recommended you highly and I...." Her words trailed off. She somehow couldn't tell him she wanted to see him in order to have her bottom spanked.

"That's all perfectly OK and I should be delighted to see you Laura," Peter Carpenter interjected reassuringly. "We can discuss all the details when we meet, did Chrissie explain the one rule I have which is no trousers and no tights?"

"Er, yes," replied Laura nervously.

"Well when would it be convenient to come? I could do Wednesday or Friday next week, any time from noon onwards and I live in Wimbledon."

Laura thought quickly, she really wanted to get this over with as soon as possible but her next day off would be Friday so it would have to be then. "Shall we go for Friday at noon, and where do I come?"

"Don't worry, I will drop you a text with the address the day beforehand, it's fairly easy to park around here in the middle of the day. I look forward to seeing you next Friday, Laura. And don't be nervous, I am good at what I do and I am very sympathetic with first timers," replied Peter. And with that the line went dead.

Laura stared at her phone in something approaching dread. She had a whole nine days to think about what might be in store for her. What should she wear? How would she be able to explain to him what she wanted? Would there be any sexual element or gratification -- she hadn't thought to ask Chrissie that? And how would she be able to act normally in front of James? She resolved to have another word with Chrissie. Fortunately as Chrissie was a full-time mother she should be able to get her on the phone easily enough. She wasn't going to risk another chance encounter at the school gates, not knowing who might be overhearing. She rang Chrissie's mobile, which fortunately was answered on the third ring.

"Chrissie, it's Laura. You know your friend Peter Carpenter, I've arranged to see him next week."

"Ooh, you hussy, you didn't waste much time," laughed Chrissie.

"Well, look, can you tell me a bit more about what it's like, what to expect," asked Laura breathlessly.

"Like I said at the school gates, he's charming, he'll ask what you want to get out of the session, for instance is there something you're hiding that you feel you need to assuage your guilt over by being punished, have you done this sort of thing before or are you just wanting to experiment, and then can you afford to have any marks left, that sort of thing."

"Oh God, I hadn't thought about marks, what on earth did you do?"

"Don't worry, he knows what he's doing, if you don't want any marks left he'll make sure just to redden your bottom but nothing that will last longer than a few hours."

"And you did get it on the bare bottom did you?"

"Yes of course, it's not really a proper spanking unless you have it on the bare," sniggered Chrissie.

"And was it just with his hand or did he use anything?"

"Oh he started off with his hand but then he moved on, he's got quite an array of implements, it depends what level you feel happy with."

"I'm starting to wonder what I've got myself into," confessed Laura. "And is there any sexual element, like did he touch you up at all?"

"No he didn't," replied Chrissie, "because I made clear that was not what I was after. But I sort of got the impression that he would offer some extra services if you were up for it."

"Um, OK, thanks Chrissie," replied Laura uncertainly.

"I'm dying to hear how it goes, let me know," replied Chrissie cheerily and rang off.

The following days were an agony of anticipation for Laura. She tried to get on with life as normal and the preoccupations of family life, her part-time job on the magazine and even sex with James helped to keep her busy, but her thoughts kept straying to what it would be like over Mr Carpenter's knee with her knickers down, preparing to be spanked on her bare bottom. One matter that she spent inordinate time on was the question of what to wear. Obviously it had to be a skirt and she had in mind a floaty, multi-coloured skirt that came demurely to just on the knee but which could be lifted up easily, with a purple shirt and a white jacket. Then there was the question of underwear; the skirt definitely looked better with nylons but tights were out so it would have to be stockings and suspenders, black of course and worn with a pair of black lace shortie knickers that she rather thought enhanced her bottom. And then perhaps some sensible looking court shoes with a two inch heel?

By the time the following Friday finally came around Laura was as taut as a high wire. She didn't quite know whether she wanted it all to go away, whether she wanted to be there, with Peter Carpenter attending to her backside right now, or whether she wanted it all to be over. Peter had texted his address the night before and Laura had checked it out on Google Maps. His house looked to be in a nice part of Wimbledon and she memorised the route. It would only take her 20 minutes or so from Battersea but she didn't want to be late so planned to leave before 11.30. God knows what the punishment would be for lateness! She dropped off her daughter at school having waved James goodbye earlier and started attending to her preparations immediately. A nice long shower included washing her hair and then she dried herself and examined herself naked in the mirror once more. She got out her Mason & Pearson hairbrush with the smooth ivory back and studied it critically before bringing it down behind her back to give herself a satisfying whack on the bottom. She saw the blush it made in the shape of the head and then twisted to give herself a matching mark on the other cheek. Best to be prepared she thought and hoped the redness would disappear quickly. She sat in her stockings and suspenders brushing and blow drying her hair and putting in heated rollers for that slightly wavy look. Next was to apply subtle make-up, a hint of mascara and eye-liner but no lipstick. Finally she donned the clothes she had selected, standing in front of the mirror to see how far up her thighs the skirt went when she bent over. Just a hint of stocking-top seemed about right. She checked her watch; it was still only 10.45 so she had some time to kill. She made a cup of coffee and read the morning paper without really seeing the words on the page. She was envisaging herself bending over a piece of furniture with her skirt raised while Peter Carpenter brought a wicked looking thick leather strap down on her unprotected buttocks.

She checked her watch for the umpteenth time and finally it said 11.25 so she gathered her bag and car keys and made for the front door. There was relatively little traffic on the road and she made it to Peter Carpenter's address without difficulty by just after 11.45. What to do now, she couldn't really march in ten minutes early so she sat outside in her car and studied the house. It was a comfortable four or five bedroom detached property with a short driveway and some well-tended flowers in the front. There was probably a decent-sized garden at the back. Peter had obviously done well for himself and Laura wondered whether he still worked. Suddenly her phone pinged to signal a text message. It was from Chrissie and simply said "Butterflies in your stomach sitting outside the headmaster's study?" followed by a winking emoji. It was all very well for her thought Laura, she had had her baptism and I bet she was nervous beforehand.

With agonising slowness her watch ground round to two minutes to 12 and Laura decided it was time to face the inevitable. She strode purposefully to the front door and rang the bell. She heard footsteps inside and then the door swung open to reveal a tall man in suit and tie and highly polished shoes. His dark hair was showing a hint of grey at the temples and his deep-set eyes twinkled at Laura from behind a pair of glasses. She was relieved to see he was clean-shaven.

12