All Comments on 'Secrets From "The Girl Next Door"'

by ghost12_spirit

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just as one of my fantasies! Why, I have no idea. To be totally at the sexual whims of a group of horny hard guys all night gets my soaking wet.

I'm married to a guy that believes sex is only for making babies. Boy is he wrong! The moral of my marriage is that a girl should "always"" take a guy on a trial run sexually. "ALWAYS"! My hubby leaves me sexually unsatisfied, sexually frustrated, sexually unsatisfied, and extremely horny for a good hard deep pounding from a hard erect cock.

Vanilla sex isn't what I need or want. In college I was deliciously BI, extremely active sexually. I experienced an all BLACK five man gang bang, which incendently I truly loved.

I'm a 5'9", redheaded white wife 38DD-32-36, extremely orally inclined woman that love SEX!

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can't wait to see the story of the lesbian gangbang!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story, but extreme. I fuck other men for my husband because we both crave the excitement of amazing new cock for me and thrilling voyeurism for him. However, it's always only one man at a time, and he treats me respectfully while he thoroughly uses me for his and my pleasure. Keep writing!

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955over 1 year ago

Well written it really set up the action well.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 1 year ago

Is this a repost? I seem to have read it before?

pstulespstulesover 1 year ago

Great story. The setup was wonderful and the sex scenes well described. Please write the story about her being used by a group of women. Can't wait to read it.

mykul6669mykul6669over 1 year ago

I am so glad I got to read "the girl next door". I know what I am going to try and set up for my wife in the near future. She handled five of us pretty good, she can take a lot more. Thank you I'm going to read more of your writing's

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 1 year ago

Great story. Very hot descriptions. I would love to read more.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21107 months ago

This story I think is half your fantasy and half about you. This girl fits your profile like a glove. I really enjoy how you took your time to tell your story. It is very detailed from what your wore to how you felt. I find that the emotions are what makes a character and their actions. This wife (you?) really loves sex; she is submissive; and is eager to please. The sex scene at the hotel is quite description and very arousing. It certainly affected me. What a wife! I loved your story.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐, and a favorite) I am now following you and will definitely be reading more. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userghost12_spirit@ghost12_spirit
Reading erotica has always been one of my favorite things. I remember many quiet nights lying naked reading stories like the ones I am writing now. I wanted to thank everyone who has read my stories. Every comment that I get inspires me to write more. I hope everyone enjo...