Secrets From "The Girl Next Door"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was almost disappointed that there wasn't someone waiting in the room with another envelope. However, I have to admit the idea of the camera and TV was intriguing.

I sat down on the bed with my knees under me and reached for the package, my heart racing, wondering what was in store for me.

I ripped it open and let the packaging fall to the floor. With a great deal of excitement, I peered into the interior.

The first thing I found was a pair of open-toed heels with intricate thin black leather straps. But these weren't just any shoes. These shoes were incredible; I had never seen a real pair of stilettos before. The heels must have been 5 inches. I had never even seen a pair of shoes like that in person, although the women in the videos we watched wore them quite often.

Not only were the heels unreal, but the straps were also intricate black leather and they looked so slutty. I also noticed the size and smiled, they were my size. My husband thought of everything.

I slipped off my plain but comfortable work shoes. I ran my fingers along the long hard spike that was the heel of one of the shoes with my eyes closed. My hands trembled a little. I slipped one on and tried to stand. I stood, teetering on one heel for several minutes feeling almost intoxicated with the wantonness of the shoes. I loved how sexy they made me feel.

Gingerly I slipped the second one on and I managed to walk the length of the room without falling. The first few moments were shakily but I figured it was okay because I didn't think that Paul would have planned for me to be on my feet. I smiled to myself and said aloud, "More likely his plans will have me on my knees or on my back."

I rarely wore shoes with heels and had never worn anything this extreme. I felt sexy as I practiced walking. The more I tried it, I found just wearing these shoes exaggerated the sway of my hips and the movement of my body. I wanted to walk around outside, to show off, to show other people how sexy I felt, but I knew the shoes would only play a small part of tonight's fun and I didn't want to be distracted.

Eager to see what else was in the box, I slipped the stilettos off and sat on the bed again.

Next, I pulled out some shimmery fabric. The top was more like a bustier than anything else and the bottom part looked like a microscopic skirt. It took a minute before I realized it was some kind of contemporary French maid's outfit and looking at it, it seemed like it was even too small for me.

My fingers got lost in the fabric. It was soft and silky as I held it to my body. This made my attractive, but very tame work clothes I was wearing look boxy and unsexy.

Holding the outfit to the light, I noticed there were glittery sequins woven into the material and they caught and softly sparkled in the lights. The fabric was so thin I imagined it would be like wearing nothing at all. As I held it I could feel my heart pounding.

A matching garter belt and two silky fishnet stockings were next. I had never worn a garter belt and stockings before but as I imagined myself wearing them shivers rocked my body from my toes to the top of my head.

Now even more eager to see what else was in the box I set the outfit down on the bed and took a deep breath to force myself to breathe.

I reached into the package again, a sixth sense telling me that I would not find what was on my mind. Sure enough, using my hands to search, there were no panties in the box. Paul intended me to wear the dress and garters with my pussy fully exposed.

I was not disappointed; in fact, I think I would have been disappointed had I found them. The thought of wearing that outfit for whoever he had coming to visit me made me moan again. The thoughts of being on display so much brought my arousal to a completely new level. I swore softly under my breath, I need to be fucked so badly and fucked right now.

I had done enough of these with Paul to know that this torture would all be part of his plan. He would want to drag this out so that I would be practically begging for sex.

In the meantime, I realized there was still more in the box. Looking inside again, my hands found something that felt like leather.

I pulled out a studded black leather collar. It looked just like a dog collar, which later I found out was exactly what it was. It was black with raised silver studs, it had a silver buckle in the back and a silver loop in the front with a leash attached to it.

"OMG," I said quietly, loud in the silent room, "All of this is so slutty, I love it"

I squeezed my legs together relishing the friction between my thighs as my mind worked on different possibilities at a million miles an hour. I was rewarded again with a larger tremor of pleasure that rippled outward from my pussy. I noticed a small silver tag attached to the collar. The inside of my thighs was already slippery and I could feel that my panties were drenched.

I let the length of silver linked chain slide through my fingers, it must have been about maybe six feet long with a clip for the collar that made me softly moan aloud as I let it touch my hands and drape onto my thighs.

I looked at the inscription on the tag and read the words aloud, "Fuck me hard."

This time there was no mistaking the very loud and very long moan that filled the room.

Paul knew I wanted and needed to be fucked and he was torturing me knowing how addicted I was to his sex games.

He would know I would think the inscription was appropriate.

Looking back into the package, I retrieved some silver bracelets, and rolling around in the bottom of the box was some blood-red lipstick, eyeliner, blush, and a few other bits and pieces of makeup.

There were instructions and I unfolded them and read.

"Remove your work clothes and put on the robe hanging in the bathroom. Some food will be arriving shortly, eat, then shower, shave, and get dressed in the outfit provided."

I closed my eyes for a moment and ran my tongue around my lips. There were more words on the page.

"I have arranged for you to entertain some people tonight, they have paid your standard rate for a good time, don't disappoint them, any of them. BTW, you are not allowed to make yourself cum, before they arrive."

I thought, "Standard rate?"

Then I made the connection, the man in the hotel had given me $200 to let him fuck me, so tonight whoever was coming had paid $200 to meet a whore and fuck her, and that whore was me. I had to close my eyes and force myself not to make myself cum.

I could hardly control myself. The last time with the man in the hotel room, I was surprised, I never had time to really think about what was going to happen. This time, as excited as I had been about the maid's outfit and everything, now I had time to anticipate. My fever was boiling before, and the wait combined with the video machine took everything to an entirely new level.

"Some people," I thought, not just one. Two people? Three? More?

"Fuck I hope so, the more the merrier," I said to the empty room.

I was hyperventilating and I had to force myself to breathe again.

The words in the note echoed through my thoughts, "paid for a good time," I knew he had done this before, Paul was prostituting me with my knowledge and this time for a "gangbang."

I knew he had been setting me up for this, and he knew that I was more than rest to do this.

I took several deep breaths and slowed my heart beating to a manageable level. If I knew Paul, they would be here soon, and I wanted to be ready. I stood and walked into the washroom. Reaching around the door and I felt a small terry cloth robe, it looked smaller than my outfit. Looking at myself in the bathroom mirror, my skin looked sweaty and my skin was a little pale.

Maintaining eye contact with myself, I took off my necklace and carefully set it on the vanity. I left my wedding ring on. Then took off my watch and set it beside the necklace. My ponytail was next and then I set my hair tie on the counter. I shook my head giving my long blonde hair a nice tousled look like it did after Paul and I had one of our wilder sex sessions.

I had taken my boots and socks off to try the stilettos. With my hands trembling I managed to undo the clasp on my skirt. Wiggling my hips a little, gravity took over and the skirt fell to the floor, I stepped out of it and slid it over to my socks. I knew I should hang it up, but considering what was in store for me, I figured a wrinkled skirt wasn't going to be something I really needed to worry about.

The air conditioning felt cold on my legs. My throat was dry so poured a glass of water and drank a little. I laughed to myself, my throat was dry but my panties were soaking wet.

About half of my shirt buttons were still buttoned so I undid the rest, noticing how red and flushed my neck and chest were, I forced myself again to take several deep breaths. My shirt joined the skirt in the pile on the floor. My nipples were straining against my bra and my panties showed a large dark spot from my wetness.

"These have to go," I smiled to myself in the mirror, looking at my plain bra and panties.

Undoing the clasp on my bra, I involuntarily sighed as I released my small breasts. There was barely a handful but what they lacked in size they made up in sensitivity. I closed my eyes as my hands automatically cupped them and then rolled my nipples with my thumbs and forefingers. I stood like that for several minutes, savoring the electricity I was generating and watching my nipples harden even more in my reflection.

I knew I could orgasm simply from pinching and pulling on them if given enough time. I wanted so badly to do that right now, but I knew the clock was ticking.

I could feel the wetness, fever, and heat accumulating all over my body, but I knew that I had to get ready. I smiled to myself and noticed the flush on my skin. Forcing myself, I pulled my panties down over the flair of my ass and then down each of my legs. Bringing them up to my face I inhaled the scent and wetness. I smiled and said to my reflection, "This is nothing, just wait until later."

Standing there just taking in my scent, I closed my eyes for several moments and then heard a vehicle pull up in front of my motel room. I grabbed the robe as I heard a door slam and I got up and peeked out the window. It was a guy delivering a pizza and he was heading to my door.

I struggled to get the robe to cover my naughty bits. He started to knock as I hurriedly wrapped as much of myself as possible with the robe and fumbled with the tie. As it was, it barely covered my pussy and maybe was an inch lower than the bottom of my ass; the tie only closed the robe enough just to cover my nipples leaving most of my boobs in full view. I looked through the peephole.

I couldn't make out his features at first, but his body looked to be in good shape and he filled out his jeans nicely. He knocked on the door again and I opened it smiling. His eyes just about fell out when he saw me and it wasn't long before I noticed a bulge rising in his pants.

"Here's your pizza order ma'am," he replied, I could feel his eyes on me. There was nothing subtle about his gaze. The intensity of his stare was almost physical.

"How much do I owe you?" I asked.

"It's all been paid for, including a big tip, I hope you get as big a tip too," he said smiling and I figured he likely guessed why I was at "The Key."

"Me too," I replied, almost teasing him with my tone, acknowledging that his guess was correct with my smile.

He turned and gave me a second long look head-to-toe, I smiled back again and waved, flashing my pussy a little as I raised my hand above my shoulders. He noticed and whistled.

I could feel little jolts of electricity between my thighs.

As he drove out of the parking lot, I thought about his leering, for a second I had seriously thought about letting the robe come open and give him a real show. I didn't though, that wasn't part of my instructions. I closed the door before I let the robe fall open; I shrugged my shoulders and it dropped to the floor.

I was starving; I opened the pizza box and took out a slice.

There was a diet pop as well.

Sitting quietly I ate two pieces and finished off the pop before closing the lid and heading to the bathroom.

Now I needed to get ready. I took the shaving cream and razor and sat on the edge of the tub.

Running the hot water, I shaved my legs, enjoying the sensation of the razor along my skin as I always did. Shaving always excited me; the feeling of being smooth was one of my oldest turn-ons. My legs, pussy, and even my eyebrows were always bare. None of my old boyfriends had ever complained before nor did Paul now.

Sometimes I even thought about letting Paul shave my head.

Finishing my legs, I ran my hand along with the smoothness and shivered. Even though I always kept my pussy bare, I shaved it again to make it as smooth as possible. Paul and I had talked about getting my entire body lasered so that I would be permanently smooth. My mind drifted a little imagining again if I was completely hairless including my scalp. I felt the waves of an approaching orgasm before I had to stop myself.

I said to myself, "Come on, you don't have time for this, you have customers cuming."

I forced myself to focus for about the twentieth time since I'd left work. I turned on the shower and stepped into the steam, I let the hot water wash away the shaving cream and let it soothe my mind and relax my body.

How long I was in the shower, I had no idea. I had lost all track of time again and realized that they could be here at any moment. Toweling myself off, I walked nude to the mirror by the bed and applied the makeup that was in the box. Despite the clock, I took my time, anticipating and savoring the pressure rather than giving in to it. I did my eyes, and face, and finished with the blood-red lipstick.

I put my hair back into a tight perky ponytail. Looking into the mirror I didn't recognize myself in the mirror. My disguise was completely gone, I recognized myself again in the reflection.

I realized I had forgotten something and I reached for the box. I smiled and took out the collar and leash. Just holding them made my knees weak, I almost had to sit down when I buckled them into place. If I left the leash attached and let it dangle beside me when I moved it grazed my skin and my breathing became even more ragged.

I took the pieces of the French maid's outfit, the fabric almost flowing through my fingers like oil. I attached the garter belt around my waist and I couldn't resist touching myself. My middle finger traced my pussy, the petals fully engorged and my pussy looked open and inviting. My eyes fluttered as I moaned aloud.

The fishnet stockings followed and I felt so sexy and slutty at the same time as I attached them to the garters. All I wanted to do was to lie on the bed and get myself off, but I knew whoever had paid Paul would give me far more than just a simple masturbation session.

The dress portion slipped onto my body as tight as a second skin, I had to wiggle and twist to get it into place, the thin material doing nothing to hide the erectness of my nipples, and even the bumpiness of my areola was visible in the shimming thin fabric. The thin tight material conformed to my body like it was painted onto me. I noticed there were no straps, the tightness being enough to hold the dress in place.

The sexy fabric was edged with lots of white lace, I felt incredibly feminine, submissive, and slutty all at the same time, Paul was going to love it.

The hem of the dress was so high, that the slighted movement revealed either the bottoms of my ass cheeks or exposed the lower part of my pussy. The cool air of the motel room only made me feel more naked. I wasn't nervous at all, I was being me completely and I loved how I felt.

Then I spied the stilettos, sitting on the bed, I could feel my ass completely in contact with the bedspread, I lifted myself for a moment and smiled at the wet mark my pussy had left on the bedspread. I reached down and slipped one and then the other onto my feet, adjusting the straps.

I stood, now several inches taller, strutted, and practiced walking around the room again; only this time feeling entirely comfortable with the height and styling despite only having them on for such a short time. After several minutes, as long as I didn't move too fast, I was able to re-establish the sway of my hips and after a few more minutes, I was comfortable and confident.

I was practicing a little more when the door knocked, once, twice, and finally three times, then silence.

I walked to the door and looked out the peephole; a finger blocked it. I was going to ignore the knocking when I saw the knob turn.

"Fuck," I had forgotten to lock it when the pizza was delivered.

The Key Motel ironically was so old that the doors did not automatically lock unless you locked them manually and I had accidentally left it unlocked. I put my shoulder against the door, but at 105 pounds in stilettos, I might as well have not done anything.

"Come on let us in, you know you want to," I recognized that voice.

For the first time, I felt real fear. This wasn't what was supposed to happen.

It was the last person I had seen today and the last person I expected to see now, the pizza delivery guy.

As I tried pushing the door closed, he applied some more pressure and the door continued to open. It was then I heard the murmur and snickering of more voices, he was not alone.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I said under my breath.

Real panic struck me. I had been expecting some men, maybe executives like the last time, a few older guys out of town on business looking for a little fun. Not men like the pizza guy and what would likely be some of his buddies. Sure, he seemed good-looking but likely, the rest of them would be rough, sweaty, and not at all like the last time. I am sure Paul hadn't expected me to be attacked and likely raped before my paying customers arrived.

My fear was very real given the way the pizza guy had leered at me earlier. One on one I had felt somewhat in control, now especially since now he wasn't alone, I was afraid.

He shoved through the door and entered the room, followed by at least four other guys, all about his size or bigger, ranging in age from his age to some who looked to be in their forties or fifties.

I tried pushing him out but he held my wrists and then he put his hand over my mouth.

"Don't even try to scream honey," he said, "You don't come to the Key and dress the way you are if you aren't looking for sex, so don't try to pretend that you're not, besides you look like a pro anyway."

Another guy said, "Come on honey, we just want to have a little fun, you look like you were expecting someone or maybe somebodies," he said loud enough for them all to hear.

"Do you guys think her customer would mind that we have some fun, to get her warmed up maybe?" A voice from the back piped up

"She does look a pro, doesn't she, she looks pretty young, but look at those heels, and the outfit," the pizza guy said.

"Holy shit, I'll say," said another, "She is barely dressed and she doesn't have any panties on," one guy piped up and they all agreed that the way I was dressed meant I was just begging to be fucked.

The pizza guy said, "The way I see it, I think you were expecting us, so I would say you aren't going to scream, you're here to be fucked, am I right? And look at the camera and lights, not only are you a slut, but you want to be filmed while you are being fucked, well we can do all of that and more, can't we boys?"

I started to say something and I felt a hand cover my mouth and a calloused finger between my legs.