Secrets From "The Girl Next Door"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all laughed and one of them said, "Be sure to make me a copy too boys."

The pizza guy said, "We'll just post it online, then everyone can see her perform."

I could feel beads of cold sweat at the prospect of being exposed for what I really was. The finger between my legs penetrated inside me and my eyes fluttered and I inhaled sharply.

"Fuck guys," he said as he pulled his finger out of me and held it up," she's soaking wet, she's not afraid, she is hornier than us." I think he was surprised at how much my body was betraying me.

Just then another new guy entered the room, that made six total and they were all twice my size. I only recognized the pizza guy. The last guy closed the door but did not lock it; my heart was beating even faster with a question that jumped into my mind, "Is there more coming?"

"Turn on the camera," the new guy said. "I told you we were going to have some fun with her, but the way I say and only when I say."

This new guy was about the same age as the Pizza guy. He was calmer and seemed more like a businessman. He, like the pizza guy, was actually good-looking and seemed to be in shape. The guy with the calloused finger put it back inside me again and made me inhale harder this time as he pushed as deep into me as possible.

Finger guy thrust in and out of me for a few moments and then withdrew his finger and pushed it into my mouth so I could taste my pussy. The guy laughed and then kissed me hard.

The new guy said, "That's what I paid her husband for, he said she would be ready and willing."

"You mean she is just some guy's wife? And he wants all of us to fuck her for money. Holy shit, my old lady would never do that," a guy said.

Someone else said, "I wouldn't pay a dime to fuck your wife, but I think this one is going to be worth it," and I noticed all of them nod their heads.

So Paul knew these guys or had at least met them. Part of me felt relief, but it was weird though because a few minutes ago I was concerned about getting raped before my customers appeared, now I knew Paul would expect me to willingly give myself to the same six horny men because they were actually my customers. With the taste of my pussy on my lips, I knew that I would enjoy this.

A new guy spoke up, "So what do you say," looking straight at me, "Are you ready to earn that money we paid your husband, or should we just take you anyway?"

The pizza guy stared straight into my eyes waiting for my answer. It surprised them, I think, as I slowly nodded my head up and down, I could not make my mouth work to answer him.

I heard my mother's voice telling me all of those lessons about how to be a lady, her voice echoing in my mind, if only she could see her prim and proper little girl now. I knew I was going to be ravished. I knew I couldn't wait. I knew I wanted them to do it to me.

Time seemed to slow, I could see each of them, and their hunger and lust almost seemed to radiate from each of them. The new guy, in his business suit, had a handsome face and rugged features. The pizza guy was almost as handsome, he seemed courser and more calloused. The others just seemed big and rough, like they might be construction workers. In a moment of irony, I noticed we all wore wedding rings.

I was brought back to reality when a voice broke the silence, "You weren't kidding, she is hot, and look at the shoes."

"Fuck the shoes, look at her ass, pussy, and those fucking nipples," the pizza guy said.

"If she's not a whore she should be, who else would dress like such a slut," an older man from behind added.

"Likely for you she is, I paid her old man $200 a cock for you guys to enjoy a little bonus," the new guy said, "Now make sure you get your money's worth."

The men all mumbled their thanks but they were looking at me, waiting for some kind of signal to start the ravishment. My nipples actually hurt they were so hard.

In the few seconds I had before they began, I smiled, thinking I had begun the day assuming it would be just a regular day. Then the email, then the letter, and now this. Paul knew I lived for these adventures, I wanted the crude talk, the impending ravishing, and of being so far outside, my regular nice shell and he knew I couldn't or wouldn't stop myself.

They thought my smile was for them, my smile was for my husband. I looked at them and said as sexily as I could, "Okay boys, who want me?"

That was the signal apparently, they closed in around me, I felt all of their eyes and most of their hands on me all at once as they crowded around.

The room wasn't very big and I am pretty tiny, I had wondered if the new guy would be first but it seemed like everyone wanted to be first.

Hands, fingers, and bodies rubbed, pushed me, and pressed up against me.

"Look at those nipples, I wonder if she has been gangbanged before?" a voice said.

"It doesn't matter, she is going to be," two of them added with voices that reminded me of voices one might hear from a mob of people.

I felt a calloused finger between my legs, a different one than before, this one was thicker and deliciously longer. I felt my pussy wrap around him as the wetness invited him to go push in harder and even deeper. My pussy opened allowing his fingers easy access to my box.

"Holy fuck is she ever wet," the finger guy said.

"Quit talking or get out of my way," a voice from the back said, only half joking.

Someone pulled on my leash and roughly pulled me closer, "Look at what her tag says, "Fuck Me Hard," well we are not going to disappoint her, and especially not dressed like this, let's get busy," several of them seemed to say at once. I felt my neck get tugged again as someone grabbed the leash and a couple of them pulled me towards the bed.

To them I a fuck toy, something to be fucked, filled, and nothing more. Except they paid to fuck me, at this point I would have paid them to ravish me.

If it was possible, I felt more hands on my body, groping, exploring, rough hands, and different hands. The pizza delivery guy was kissing me, his rough skin and stubble smearing my lipstick and his hands cupping and manhandling my breasts. Other hands were on my ass, separating my cheeks, running up between them. Still more pinched and pulled on my tits through the thin material.

I could feel the hot breath of someone near my pussy, as well as fingers stroking every inch of my butt. Then I felt a tongue on my pussy and I inhaled as it connected with my little clitty. My body flexed, arched, and squirmed under the onslaught. I felt another tongue behind me, those hands that were separating my cheeks had made space for a tongue, which seemed to be searching for my asshole.

OMG, I thought as that tongue found it, began rimming it, and making me crazy all at the same time.

Several hands ran up and down my stockings, I felt like I was swimming in a sea of men. As tight as the maid dress had been to put on, the sounds of fabric tearing made me realize that they weren't going to be very careful taking it off me. I never gave any pretense of struggling; every nerve ending in my body felt like electricity was arcing through them.

As I let myself loose, my moans were only masked by their breathing, grunting, and moaning. I heard more of the fabric tearing and then realized my breasts were free then I felt two different sets of lips roughly biting and suckling my tits. Voices and faces all became a blur to me as every secret place I had was explored and used.

My senses were aware of the differences between each of the six pairs of hands on me. I felt myself being lifted off my feet and being laid onto the bed, my stilettos being removed by two different pairs of hands, one was quick and I heard the shoes fall on the floor. Someone undid my chain and it clattered to the floor. Someone was rubbing my feet, he took his time, and I felt his hands stroking my skin, my ankles, and the souls of my feet. At some level, I knew this one would know how to make me moan and he did...

Someone laughed, "God without those shoes, she must be a foot shorter," then I felt lips and a tongue on my toes.

"Mark, what are you doing to her feet?" a voice asked.

"Mmmmm, Mark, don't stop, that feels amazing," I replied with difficulty before anyone else could. It was a little difficult because the pizza guy's tongue was deep in my mouth.

"I have a thing about feet, plus you guys are hogging everything else and see she likes it," was Mark's reply.

I kept moaning because of what Mark was doing, I had never had anyone suckle my toes before and it felt amazing, especially in light of what everyone else was doing. I had heard that feet could be very sensitive sexually but I had never imagined it could feel this amazing.

The pizza guy was still kissing me and he was the only face I could see at the moment. Mark was sucking my toes but I couldn't see him with so many bodies all around me. Whoever was eating my pussy was good at it, and so was ass guy. I could feel ass guy's hot tongue and mouth rimming and licking my ass. More than once, I thought I would explode as his tongue penetrated into me.

In my peripheral vision, I could see flashes of skin and realized everyone was naked now. I was lying on my side, facing the camera. Pizza guy kissing me and two guys were sucking on my tits, a tongue guy eating my pussy, the other guy licking and rimming my ass, and Mark licking my toes and rubbing my feet.

I suddenly realized there were even more people in the room, I couldn't see faces or bodies, but at least three more men's voices could be heard.

Ass guy was pushed out of the way temporarily as I was rolled onto my back, sideways across the bed, I felt something warm on my forehead and looked up to see a cock, whoever it was sliding himself across my forehead, the skin-on-skin contact only added to my fever. The pizza guy saw what was happening and pulled and pushed me a few more inches towards the edge of the bed, I opened my mouth and I felt the guy place his cock in my mouth. I tilted my head to allow him better access. I eagerly took him deep into me.

I let him push deep down my throat, using my teeth and my tongue I lightly raked his cock feeling the veins on his cock with my tongue; I could feel his excitement as I tried not to gag. Tightening my mouth, I felt him on the inside of my cheeks as he pushed in and then pulled out. He thrust in and out; each time getting more excited and I did my best to serve whoever he was complete.

"God, guys her mouth feels better than a pussy, she is a great little cocksucker," the mouth guy said as he continued to fuck my face while his hands gripped and stroked my head and hair. I reached up with my hands and cupped his ass, which encouraged him even more.

"We are all going to find out how she gives head, aren't we guys," several voices spoke out in agreement as the guy going down on me found just the right spot.

"OOhhmmmygggoooddd," I managed to mumble with my mouth full of cock as I twisted and shivered. Pussy guy certainly knew my pussy's combination and his tongue danced around my clit, my full attention shifted to what he was doing and within a minute or two he had me teetering on the very edge of pleasure.

I think everyone seemed to realize at once that nobody had fucked me yet

The guy eating my pussy managed to work one of his fingers to my ass and began rimming my tight little rosebud and that was enough. My back arched and I shook uncontrollably as a massive orgasm picked me up and shook me. He continued for several more seconds' as several aftershocks rumbled through me. Finally, he relented when my sensitivity finally drove me out of my mind and made me scream.

"Do you think we should be careful not to make her scream?" somebody asked, it might have been the toe guy Mark, but I really couldn't tell.

Another piped up, "No way, make her scream and shout, I am pretty sure nobody is going to complain, least of all her," and then he added to me, "What do you think slut, do you want us to make you scream?"

With a mouthful of cock, it was hard to answer, but I said, "Make me scream boys, make me scream until I can't talk or walk anymore."

"See boys, this bitch wants us to fuck her and use her," the Pizza guy said.

The cock was pulled out of my mouth for a second and I had enough time to say, "Whoever just ate me, whoever you are, that was fantastic, I want you inside me," I felt his tongue pull away from me."

"Yes ma'am," a voice replied, and I sensed pussy guy straighten and then watched him position himself at my entrance. He seemed to pause for a moment and I noticed the pizza guy nod, and then I felt like I was being split in two. He must have had the widest cock I had ever felt fuck me because once he began pushing into me, I swore he was wider than he was long and I had never felt as full.

"God she's tight," he grunted and I spread my legs wider as he filled me up.

The pizza guy said, "Billy with that monster I'm surprised you even got it into her, fill her up."

Billy continued to push deeper and deeper into me, I moaned and struggled to accommodate him, I couldn't believe how big he was and how incredible he felt inside me. Meanwhile, the cock in my mouth was starting to shiver and I felt him tense.

"Swallow me, you little bitch," he announced just as his cock erupted into my mouth. He spurted once, then twice with hot sticky cum into my mouth, onto my lips, and all over my face. Then he was gone. It only took a second or two and then there was another cock hovering above my cum covered mouth.

I barely had time to register the second cock in my mouth when I felt Billy's balls slapping my smooth pussy, like his cock, they were huge. Bill rested there a moment and then pulled almost all of the way out of me before refilling me in one massive push.

"OOOOHHHH FFFUUCCKK," I screamed, even with the cock in my mouth.

"Way to go, Billy," another voice said as I screamed again and then he did it over and over and over again until I finally lost track, each time feeling fuller than the time before, being driven wild with the sensations and all the attention, and I filled the room with my screams in time with each of Billy's thrusts.

I felt a warm feeling on my tits as two guys jerked themselves off onto me. I felt their warm cum on my skin and I felt them using their fingers to rub it around my nipples.

Billy was big, but it didn't take him long to cum himself when he pushed deep into me one last time. I felt the hotness as he ejaculated inside me and then he lay on top of me for a moment before pulling out of me and moving away from the bed. I felt stretched and hollowed out.

His cum flowed freely out of me as he withdrew and left my pussy widely dilated.

The next guy appeared at my feet and took one look at me and said, "Fuck Billy, look what you did,"

"Quit your whining Jon, she'll be fine soon, she was just "Billified", fuck her ass while you wait," Billy said from the chair that he was sitting in and watching.

I did feel stretched, Billy had been so big, but I knew I wouldn't stay stretched for long but since my mouth was full of cock, I really couldn't tell Jon that.

Jon said to the guy fucking my face, "Stop for a second and let's get her turned around."

Then Jon said to me, "Hey, turn around so I can fuck your ass," he wasn't nasty or polite, just very matter of fact. It kind of turned me on, that no single one of them seemed the slightest bit interested in my name. To them, I was just a cum slut to be fucked and used.

The guy in my mouth pulled out for a moment and they helped me get turned around so I was on all fours, that was the first time I noticed the video camera and that the TV was on with me on it. It showed Jon getting ready to fuck my ass and the guy shoving himself into my mouth, Billy in the chair, and the more naked guys than I could count watching me and waiting for their turns.

I had barely a moment to take all of that when I felt someone, Jon I guess, put his mouth on my ass. His tongue was working magic on my ass as were his fingers. Having my ass eaten was something I had only thought about in my dirtiest dreams, it had already happened twice. The feeling of his tongue penetrating me made me moan and buck almost continuously.

I could still feel cum dripping out of my sloppy stretched pussy when I felt the bed tilting slightly as Pizza guy slid towards my pussy. He squirmed around a bit and used a pillow to position himself so he could eat my cream pie.

As pizza guy nuzzled up between my legs I am sure got more than a little of Billy's cum in his mouth but he didn't seem to mind and neither did I. The guy in my mouth grunted and pulled out spraying my face and hair with his cum.

It seemed like there was tons of cum and then I felt him rubbing it into my skin and all over my face.

I inhaled deeply as Jon's tongue penetrated my ass and I screamed again as both he and the pizza guy licked and ate me from different angles.

Billy said, "Jon, that is hot, but I want you to fuck her ass, here use this," and I heard a snap as Jon opened a tube of lubricant that Billy must have tossed to him.

Jon's hands were rubbing all the lube over my ass and the Pizza guy said, "Hey watch out," as Jon must have rubbed lube on his face.

"Sorry, but it is a tight space,"

Billy laughed, "It's not as tight as it was."

The pizza guy slipped his tongue deep inside me as Jon rimmed my ass with his fingers coating me inside and out with the lube.

Everyone kind of stopped except the Pizza guy to watch Jon, who put his cock at the entrance to my ass, meanwhile, the Pizza guy was continuing to eat and clean my pussy.

Another guy was standing in front of me holding his dick, I took him into my mouth for my third blowjob as Jon pushed. Jon's cock fought the resistance of my sphincter, as another wonderful cock filled my mouth and Jon pushed harder into my ass, grunting once, twice, and just kept going.

I moaned, felt a moment of pain, and then very intense pleasure as Jon's cock slipped into my well-lubricated ass. Below me, the pizza guy still had his tongue and entire face buried against my pussy.

I felt like every nerve ending in my body was alive and firing at the same time.

Time seemed to have stopped for me and the feeling of electricity drove me wild with excitement. Then I felt the pizza guy withdraw his tongue and I could have screamed at him for interrupting my pleasure. My disappointment was short-lived as he moved around underneath me, there wasn't much room, but as he moved his lips came in contact with my cum covered nipples which he cleaned with his tongue and lips.

He moved some more and I moaned when I realized what he was trying to do.

Jon was now jackhammering away at my ass and whoever was in my mouth almost made my teeth rattle as he fucked my mouth. I felt the pizza guy place his cock at the now almost normal-sized opening of my cunt.

The pizza guy easily slipped into me and started to fuck my pussy. The feeling of a cock in my ass AND in my pussy was too much and my body twisted, flexed, and stiffened all at the same time as another orgasm rocked me. I wasn't human anymore, I felt like a wild animal, I only existed at this moment, nothing else mattered and I gave myself completely to the sex and pleasure I was experiencing.

It was too much for Jon and he filled my ass with cum which dripped and oozed out of my dilated rosebud onto Pizza Guy's cock.

"Wow, that is so wild," Billy, said, and other voices joined in agreement.

"Look at Mark coming in her mouth at the same time."

Mark's cock was halfway down my throat when he came and I managed to swallow it all and even kept sucking him after I could feel him starting to shrink back to normal but I was cut short by another man pulling Mark away from me.