Secrets In Room 403 Pt. 09

Story Info
CEO Entertains Many Black Men at Once.
5.3k words
4.69
4.7k
7

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

Chapter Review

It's now Sunday at around 10pm. Our CEO, Mike, is naked in his hotel room, starting his second week on the job and as a white bottom.

This is Mike's first full week of his new arrangement with Jim Cartwright, the night manager of the Intercontinental Hotel in Buckhead, Atlanta.

Last week, Jim discovered Mike's secret desire for black cock and he's helping Mike find men that are willing to satisfy his urges, discretely in his hotel room every evening while he's in town.

Mike agreed to suck Jim's cock every evening at 7:30 for his entire 9-month assignment. Jim agreed to provide a list of quality tops that would keep Mike's calendar full.

Jim was able to line up 4 men for Mike's first session this evening that lasted about 2 hours.

Those men were:

Clark, with his 11-inch uncut monster.

Tyrus, with a gym body, a shaved head and a 10-inch uncut cock

Jerry, with tightly cropped hair and beard and 8 inches but gigantic balls.

Cal, a quiet man, with a shaved head and beard, he was 9 inches but the thickest of them all.

Mike let all 4 men fuck him as a group for the last 2 hours. Most of them came twice; Mike swallowed them all.

Jim Cartwright has returned with four new men for Mike's second session of the evening. Jim has decided that he would like Mike to suck him every time he brings a new team. That means that Mike will now be blowing Jim twice per evening instead of once as agreed.

We join the scene as Mike is on his knees sucking Jim while the new men get introduced to their new bottom.

*/

"Mike, suck my cock again while I tell this group how this all works," Jim said, holding his cock up toward my face. Our agreement was that I sucked his cock once at 7:30. But now, he wanted to get sucked anytime he asked. I was ok with the new terms and took his cock in my mouth for a second time this evening. Jim started reciting the same ground rules from Team 1.

"Alright everyone," Jim started, "This is the white boy that I've told you all about. He is straight and married, but he has a strong craving for black cock that we are going to help him satisfy. If you are exclusive to this group, he is willing to take you all bare in his ass and mouth. He will always swallow for you but if you cum in his ass, we will stop for the evening. So, when you feel yourself getting close, please pull out and finish in his mouth or throat."

I loved that Jim was talking about me like I wasn't in the room while I sucked his cock in front of the next team of 4 men.

Ray was my first top; he was 6 feet 8 inches tall with a 9-inch cock.

Leo is the hotel chef; he has a nice 8-inch cock.

Roger is the hotel engineer; he has a 9-inch cock and he's the only cut cock in the group.

Ed is my favorite bartender; I still haven't seen his cock yet.

"I never get tired of the way this boy sucks my cock," Jim said to the group, as he leaned back and put his hands behind his head, "Show them how you can throat me, Mike."

I put my hands behind my back and took Jim's cock balls deep in my throat. My cock was rock hard again knowing that the other 4 men were watching me deepthroat Jim, they knew I wanted to swallow his cum. With each stroke, I pulled all the way off to the tip, then forced my face back down until my nose was resting in Jim's pubes. I held my head there as long as I could then I'd repeat the entire cycle.

Since Jim had already cum once, I knew it would take a while for him to cum a second time. I didn't mind, I really enjoyed blowing Jim; he was responsible for setting up this entire situation for me. I felt I owed him for the safe environment and the quality supply of black cock that I now needed daily.

"God, you're getting me close again, Mike," Jim moaned as his hands started to grip my head, "I like feeding you twice a night and going home with empty balls."

I picked up the pace, working hard to get my sweet, sticky reward.

"Look at him throat that cock," I heard Ed say, laughing with anticipation, "I can't wait to have my hog down that boys throat."

I heard shuffling noises behind me, I assumed was team 2 undressing.

"Jesus, Ed, I had no idea you had that monster lurking in your pants," I heard Leo say, "You're even bigger than Clark!"

I wanted to turn and look at Ed's giant cock, but my head was under Jim's control as he used my throat to jack himself off. I was vibrating with arousal at the idea that these four new men were going to watch me swallow for Jim. Hopefully it would get all of them hard so they would be ready to fuck as soon as I was finished.

"Watch this boys, I'm gonna cum in his throat!" Jim said, as he slammed my nose down into his bush, "Fuck that's good!"

I heard Jim howl from above me and felt his cock throb in my throat each time his balls unloaded another stream of cum. Jim held me down on his cock until he was finished, then he pulled his hands off and let me come up for air. As I came up, I sucked on the end of his deflating cock to make sure I got every drop of cum and left his cock clean.

Team 2 is Up

Jim pushed my head back and stood to pull his pants back up. I sat up on my knees and turned to look at my next team of tops. My cock was rock hard, signaling my arousal, and my face and chest were red from the treatment Jim had just given me.

Without saying a word, I crawled towards the four men, stopping in front of Ed. I looked up to see Ed with his hands on his hips and a smile on his face. His cock was larger than any I'd ever seen, even in porn. I estimated it was 13 inches long and as thick around as my wrist. It was a monster. Each of his testicles would dwarf both of mine together, it amazed me that we belonged to the same species. He was clearly a superior male compared to me.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could to take the head of Ed's cock into my mouth. I loved the thick foreskin that covered the head of his penis. I wondered what it was going to be like to have that monster inside me at either end.

"Looks like our boy has a new favorite," Jim laughed, as he watched me admire Ed's huge phallus, "Is that enough black cock for you, Mike?"

"Thanks for this, Jim," I said, as I pulled off Ed's cock, "I owe you for this, Sir."

"Oh, I'm sure I'll find a way to collect," Jim laughed, "there's got to be something more you can do for me."

"Anything," I said, as I put Ed back in my mouth.

"I'll be back up in two hours to see how everything went," Jim said as he exited into the hallway.

"How do you want it?" Ed asked, as he pulled me off my cock.

"Well, the last group started with me on my back, with my head over the bed so they could fuck my throat and ass at the same time. They discovered that when I'm on my back, my hands are free to jack the other two guys off while I'm getting spit-roasted," I explained.

"That's a great idea," Ray said smiling, "Let's get him on the bed boys, we've only got two hours to use him up."

Session Two is Underway

Ray and Ed lifted me and threw me down on the bed. Ed gabbed me under my arms and dragged me to the edge of the bed, so my head was hanging off the side. His 13-inch cock was now hard and intimidating.

"Let's see if you can throat this!" Ed said as he shoved the giant head of his cock into my mouth.

For the first time, I was frightened that Ed's huge black cock could do permanent damage to my vocal cords or throat. I could even imagine what it would feel like in my ass. I felt Ed start to take strokes, each a little deeper than the last. He paused when he felt himself hit my glottis, then he pulled back and made a quick thrust into my throat.

I held my breath while Ed went deeper and deeper. I couldn't take him all on the first try, I watched his balls stop about 6 inches away from my nose. His cock was so much thicker than any I had taken; it was getting stuck as my throat narrowed deeper in my thorax.

Ed was a bartender, not a physiologist. He didn't care about the shape of my throat, he just wanted to feel his cock all the way in it. He was thrusting deeper and deeper with short strokes, almost like he was pounding a fencepost into the ground.

Meanwhile, I felt someone enter my ass from the other end. By the angle he entered, I knew it was Ray. His height caused him to enter at a steep downward angle that felt like I was being stretched to my limit. I loved the sensation of being stretched at both ends. I felt like such a degenerate slut letting these men use me like an object.

Roger and Leo each grabbed my legs and lifted them for Ray. Ed grabbed my ankles when they were in reach. He started pulling them hard to gain extra leverage to drive his cock more deeply into my throat. I watched Ed's ball sack swing just an inch or so from my eyes. He was getting closer to being balls deep down my throat.

Roger grabbed my right hand and placed his cock in it, signaling that he wanted it stroked. Once Leo saw Roger's move, he copied him and did the same thing. I was now pleasuring all four men at the same time. One in my ass, one in my mouth, and one in each hand. As I considered my situation, I felt my balls start to tighten and I knew that my excitement was about to cause me to blow my load again soon.

My eyes were watering from Ed's rough treatment in my throat. Ray's cock was taking full length strokes balls deep into my ass. I heard slapping sounds as he banged away at my well used hole. Ed was still pulling hard on my legs, driving his 13-inch rod into my throat. He had finally managed to get within an inch of fully impaling me. I was so aroused by the idea of letting myself be so completely used, I couldn't hold back.

My first shot of cum blasted high in the air and landed on my chest and neck.

"Holy shit, the little slut is cumming!" I heard Roger say with a tone of surprise, "Fuck him harder and help him finish."

Ed and Ray both took heed and started hammering away. Ed's balls finally came to rest on my eyes, as he held his entire shaft down my throat. I was still shooting cum into the air; I felt the warm drops landing on my chest and neck as I orgasmed as hard as I can remember.

Things Get Out of Hand

"Oh my God, Ed. Look what you're doing to his throat," I heard Leo say, "he looks like a cobra with your cock in his neck."

I could only imagine what my throat looked like. I knew it was stretched to capacity, I was struggling for air, and tears were running down my forehead. Ed's balls were slapping my watering eyes as they swung with each stroke.

I was spasming so hard that my hands came off Leo and Roger and moved to my own. I stroked my cock violently trying to extend my orgasm. I had pushed myself into a new sexual realm, something in my mind completely snapped.

I was no longer a highly paid turnaround artist; I was now a slave to big black cocks. I wanted to be the world's best cum slut, I wanted to do things that nobody else would dare imagine. I wanted to be a complete degenerate for these 9 hung black strangers.

"Fuck yeah!" I heard Ed growl, as he started to unload his balls in my throat.

I felt his legs spasm as his cock throbbed repeatedly in my raw throat. Ed's orgasm seemed to last for minutes. I was still stroking my wet cock with abandon, hoping to coax out two orgasms in a row. Ed was still pumping his super-sized load into my gullet. I could feel the contents in my stomach. Ed still had my legs pulled back almost over my head.

"Oh no!" I heard Ray moan, his dick still buried balls deep in my ass.

I felt something new. I felt warm liquid pouring into my bowels from Ray's cock. I had never been bred before, and Ray must have pushed himself too far to pull out before he came.

I felt his cock throbbing in my ass, and my fear was confirmed. I was being bred for the first time in my life. Both men had just cum in both of my orifices at almost the same time. I went wild with lust. The taboo of letting myself be bred sent me over the edge and a second orgasm hit me as I continued to stroke my cock.

"I just came in his ass," Ray said with a tone of sorrow.

"It looks like he liked it, Ray. He came all over himself again," Roger said, laughing.

Ed pulled his flaccid cock out of my throat, then put it back in so I could suck off the drool lingering at the tip.

"He took my entire shaft down his throat," Ed said, amazed at my performance, "can you still talk, Mike?"

"Yeah," I said in a hoarse voice, I think so. Guys, can you take me to the shower to clean up, I want to get this cum out of my ass so we can keep going."

"Mike, I'm sorry, do you want us to stop?" Ray said, looking at me compassionately.

"No Ray. If this had to happen, I'm glad it was you," I replied, as I staggered toward the bathroom. "Let's just not tell Jim about this accident."

I turned on the water and let it warm up. I filled up my enema bottle and prepared to clean myself out. After I did, I stepped into the shower and washed the cum off my neck, chest, and stomach.

As I dried off, I looked in the mirror. My mouth had a slight red ring around it from being fucked all night long. My lips were swollen from being slapped by pubic bones all night long. My eyes were bloodshot from exertion and lack of oxygen. I didn't even want to think about what my asshole looked like. I put a finger back there to see if my hole was gapping or closed. I was happy to feel that it was still somewhat tight, then I remembered that we were only halfway through with this session.

Mike Let's his Inner Thoughts Slip Out

"How about doggy style, Leo and Roger," I said as I exited the bathroom and took my position on the bed, "Take it as hard as you want to, I like it rough."

I couldn't believe what I had said. I was volunteering to be roughed up by the next two men. What was I thinking?

"I want his ass," Roger declared, taking a position behind me.

Leo took his place on his knees in front of me. After my short break, I was again being spit-roasted by two more men. Both with 8+ inches of black cock to satisfy my dark urges. Ray and Ed sat and watched Leo and Roger switch back and forth between my ass and mouth, ensuring they each had a chance at both holes.

"He doesn't mind taking cock out of his own ass?" I heard Ed ask in surprise.

"Actually, I think he kind of likes it," Leo said, between hard, slamming strokes into my ass.

Roger had my hair in his hands, and he was using his grip to throat fuck me hard. My lips and nose stung as he slammed his pubes into them with each stroke. I was certain this was going to be noticeable at work tomorrow. Both men were making a lot of noise as they fucked me more roughly than anyone ever had. My throat was making an indescribable sound as Roger hammed away with his cock. I was certain that the loud slapping sounds Leo was making as he fucked me could be heard on the next floor.

"Do I get to cum in your ass now too?" Leo asked, as he buttfucked me.

I shook my head no, trying to make sure it was clear that Ray's cream pie was an accident.

"Roger, give me that mouth. I'm going to cum," Leo said as he rushed around the bed.

Roger pulled out and made room for Leo. Leo grabbed my hair and pulled his cock in down to the balls. Meanwhile, Leo started slamming my ass.

"Swallow you dirty slut," Leo barked as he shot his load into my throat.

Leo put one hand on my head and the other under my throat to hold me while he deposited his seed.

"I can feel my cock in your throat, boy," Leo groaned, "You are such a good bitch."

Just as I finished Leo, I felt Roger pull out of my ass. Soon he was entering my throat holding my head the way Leo did.

"Gawd, I love cumming in your mouth, boy," Roger moaned as he unloaded, "You really can't get enough black cock, can you?"

I continued sucking Roger until he pulled out letting me know he was finished. He slapped my face with his cock a few times to show dominance. Roger was the only one of the 9 men who was circumcised. His pink head really stood out against his dark skin. I liked the way it looked when it was shiny, covered with my saliva.

The Moment of Truth

"Guys, why don't you lift our boy up so you can help him get on my cock," Ed suggested.

Before I knew it, I was being lifted off the bed by Roger and Leo. Ed took his place on his back in the middle of the bed. His giant staff pointing skyward looking like a third leg.

"Ok, lower him onto my cock, we're going to use gravity to make sure he takes it all," Ed instructed.

"Wait!" I objected, "I want to control the depth so I can take it slowly, I'm afraid I'll rip."

I felt Ed's fist sized cock head against my sphincter as Leo and Roger lowered me slowly onto Ed.

"Holy shit," I moaned as the head of his cock filled my anus to the limit. "Go slowly!"

I was literally being impaled on Ed's cock. My mouth was wide open, and I heard a guttural groan emanating from my mouth that I didn't recognize. Leo and Roger were allowing me to fall at a much faster pace than I expected. Ed's cock was over halfway in and I was certain I couldn't take anymore.

"Stop!!" I wailed, grabbing both their arms, and trying to climb off Ed's shaft. "It's way too big, I can't do it."

Leo and Roger did the unthinkable. They let me go, causing me to fall onto Ed's cock under my own weight. I lost my breath as Ed's shaft stabbed me in the gut. The pain was incredible, I was certain I would tear from the inhuman size of Ed's phallus. My eyes opened wide, and my hands went back to stop myself, but it was too late. Ed was fully in my ass.

I was facing Ed's feet so I couldn't see his facial expression as he murdered me with his giant sword. Ray knelt in front of me and asked if I was ok. I was still in shock, trying to gather my thoughts.

"Fuck," was all I could mumble.

I was pushed past my limit. Ray could tell I was no longer processing words. He decided to throw compassion to the wind, and shoved his cock into my mouth. I had 13 inches in my ass and Ray was shoving his 9-inch black dick down my throat. I was done, I just sat there and took it, resigned to the fact that I was never going to be the same.

These men weren't my friends, they just wanted to use my body to get their rocks off. I was a human fuck toy for them. Ray was taking strokes into my mouth and about to enter my throat. Ed was starting to thrust into me from below, hoping to fuck me rather than just have me sit on his cock.

Ray's cock soon found my throat. Since he was on his knees, he pulled my head slight lower so he could better use my throat. I was now bent forward on Ed's dick, double over towards his feet so that Ray could use my mouth and throat. It must have been an obscene picture for Leo and Roger who were recovering from their prior orgasms.

"I've got an idea," Roger said, as he watched the live sex show in front of him.

Roger was the hotel engineer, so I assumed his idea had something to do with the lighting or the temperature in the room.

"Ray, pull him forward a little more, maybe sit down so his head is much lower," Roger instructed.

Ray followed Roger's instruction and sat on the bed on front of me. He pulled my head down over his cock which caused me to lean forward on Ed's cock.

"I like this," Ed commented, "He's bending me forward and putting more pressure on the head. It feels good."

I felt someone else get up on the bed and wondered what was happening behind me. Then, I felt another cock pressing on my sphincter. Ray must have anticipated what was happening, because he grabbed my head firmly and held me down on his cock.

"Mmm Mmmm!" I groaned as Roger was trying to shove his cock into my ass next to Ed's.

"Holy fuck!" Leo exclaimed, "I saw this in a porno once. You're going to double penetrate his ass!"

12