Secrets In Room 403 Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMM!!" I moaned, as Roger slid his cock in an inch or two.

My eyes were tearing up from the pain, but Ray wouldn't let me off his cock to object.

"He said he liked it rough," Ed said, "but are you sure he meant this?"

"I'm in now," Roger noted, "it's too late to stop now."

I was being fucked by three men at the same time. I didn't even know this was possible and now it was happening. Ed and Roger were taking alternating strokes into my ass. Ray was fucking my throat. Leo was left just watching.

"Ray, do you think I can slide my cock in his mouth next to yours?" Leo asked.

"I don't think we can get the right angle," Ray said, as he continued taking strokes into my throat.

"Let me try," Leo said, "there's got to be a way."

Ray pulled his cock back out of my throat so he could make room for Leo to stand next to him. Leo put his cock next to Ray's and they started pulling my head toward their cocks as they touched. I was able to get both heads into my mouth briefly, but they couldn't both get any deeper.

"It ain't gonna work, Ray said, "his mouth isn't big enough."

"Let's take turns then," Leo said, "we can switch every minute or so."

This went on for a few minutes until Ray decided he wanted to fuck me again.

"Roger, let's switch, I want that ass again," Ray said, slapping Roger on the ass.

Roger pulled out of my ass, and I felt Ray trying to fit his cock in beside Ed's. Leo was still fucking my throat, oblivious to the fact I was being double penetrated on the other end. Ray was taking long strokes into my ass, rubbing his shaft against Ed's as he took shorter stokes due to the position. It felt like I was being bent in half as Leo pulled down on my head so I could throat his cock.

Roger joined Leo near my mouth. They again tried to fit both cocks in my mouth, but I couldn't take them deeply enough, so they just took turns throat fucking me.

"I'm gonna cum," Ed warned, as Ray continued to shove his shaft up my ass with abandon.

"I've got to pull out," Ed said, urgently, "Ray, pull him off me or he's going to get another load in his ass."

Ray grabbed my arms and lifted me off Ed's cock just in the nick of time. Ed's load shot high in the air and landed on his stomach and chest. He was stroking it now while he continued shooting over and over. I wasn't quick enough to get my mouth on Ed's cock to swallow for him, so his load was wasted. It turned out Ray was very close too. He dropped me onto the bed and tried to get his cock in my mouth, but he exploded before he could. His thick load covered my face completely. He even soaked my hair with cum.

I opened my mouth and let him in for his final squirt. I sucked him dry while he kneeled over my face. Leo and Roger were left to their own devices. Both were jacking their cocks and they decided to just join Ray and finish on my face.

Leo blew his load first, applying a thick second coat on top of Ray's load. Roger blew his load next and decided that he wanted to cum in my hair instead of on my face. I couldn't believe how much cum I was wearing as I lay there on my bed after being fucked to oblivion.

I reached down to grab my own cock. I was so turned on by the cum on my face that I wanted to orgasm again. But I had already cum many times, and I could tell there was nothing left to shoot. But I continued stroking anyway. I could smell and taste the cum that covered my entire head. My eyes were closed to keep the thick layer of semen from flowing into my eyes.

"Wow, it looks like you boys got your money's worth," Jim said as he entered from the hallway, "he's still alive, isn't he?"

"He won't forget this night anytime soon," Roger said, "We might have broken him Jim."

"What did you do?" Jim asked, his voice concerned.

"We double fucked his ass while Ray fucked his throat," Ed replied, "We fucked him pretty hard."

"I've got him a washcloth," Ray said, as he approached, "I'll wipe his eyes and then we can take him to the bathroom to get wash off the rest, "Leo, can you turn on the shower?"

I heard people rustle around as Ray wiped the cum out of my eyes. Ray lifted me by my arm and walked me to the bathroom. As I walked past the mirror, I glanced at myself. I wasn't ashamed by what I saw, I was aroused. These men had completely covered my hair and face with semen, and I allowed them to do it. I couldn't even remember the number of loads I had swallowed so far, but it had to be over a dozen. Ray helped me into the shower and asked if I was OK.

"Will you do something for me Ray," I asked, still covered in cum.

"What do you need Mike," Ray asked.

"I'm going to rinse off here," I said, "will you ask Jim if he can have housekeeping bring me new sheets."

Ray left me in the shower while I washed the cum off my face and body. As I was washing my ass, I put a finger in myself to see if I was gaping or tight. I was not surprised when my finger entered my hole with no effort. I had been opened by all these men, and it was only Sunday night. I had an entire week left in front of me.

As I turned off the shower, Jim came into the bathroom alone.

"Mike, I've asked housekeeping to come up and refresh your bedding," Jim said, "please just stay in here so she doesn't see you naked."

"I was thinking, Jim. Now that I can take three cocks at once, why don't we split the teams into three groups of three rather than two groups of four. That way everyone gets to fuck me all the time, verses waiting around for someone else to finish. You would make the ninth team member. Since I start by blowing you at 7:30 every night, we can just start the first group then, and I can blow you while the other two fuck my ass."

"Mike, I think you've snapped, man," Jim cautioned, "slow down a little here, I think you're in shock."

Ed stuck his head into the slightly opened bathroom door.

"We're headed out, Mike," Ed said, "thanks for a great night. Martinis are on the house from now on."

"Thanks Ed, I'll see you tomorrow," I replied.

"Looks like Mike wants you three at a time from now on," Jim told Ed, "I will send the new schedule tomorrow via text. It seems that he likes the triple team approach you showed him tonight."

"Are you sure, Mike?" Ed asked, smiling.

"Positive," I answered, "I like it when nobody is waiting around to fuck me."

"Tell the guys to watch for my text," Jim told Ed, "I'll send it out mid-morning."

Jim left me alone in the bathroom while housekeeping changed my sheets. I was hoping that the maid was as discrete as Jim. The evidence left on the sheets clearly indicated an orgy had taken place in the room. I was worried that word about me was going to get out. I was worried about my professional reputation.

For a moment, I worried that my dark desires were taking me down a dangerous path. I replayed the night in my head as the nature of my perverted actions started to weigh on my mind. I worried that I may have taken my fantasy too far.

When I stopped thinking for a second, I looked down to see that my cock was hard again. Jim may have been right, maybe I had snapped. I wondered if I could still find someone online at this late hour. I still wanted more black cock.

To be continued...

12