All Comments on 'Secrets in the Attic'

by Qpolik2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

This is auch a well written story! The characters seem real and the action is honest. A very hot story! I cant wait to see what else yoi cum up with!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
more please

Natural dialogue, good plot. Continue.

ud1234ud1234about 5 years ago
Well done!

Your first story? Well written, well paced. Nice use of language. Wish it had been longer and included the aunt. But, that is just me. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please.

This was pretty fantastic. You balanced character, attraction, lust, and specific kinks incredibly well. I would love to see you continue this and maybe escalate it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice

This is the first story I've read on here and I'm extremely impressed

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please write more!

Thanks for this great story!

RockyMountainHighRockyMountainHighabout 4 years ago
Part Two?

There's gotta be a part 2 to this. They have been wanting this long enough, it can't stop at a one time thing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keeping this anonymous:

I met my second cousin when I was in my late 20's. I knew of her and that side of the family. But for what ever reason we ,as a family were not close . I don't ever remember a family gathering with them. So it was like just meeting a stranger. Almost like a blind date. We met at Burger King of all places . It's just where we agreed to meet. She was about 5'5" or so. Maybe 125-130 pounds with blond hair. After talking for a few hours she asked if we could hang out tomorrow since by chance we were both off from work that day. I had plans to drive to the beach and spend the day there. I mentioned that but said I could change my plans. She told me that if I don't mind she would be thrilled to go. It kind of put me on the spot because I was going to a clothing optional beach. I told her that. And she just smiled and said that it was fine. She's been there before. Jumping a head we spent the whole day there naked. What a body ! When we were leaving she just put on a pull over and nothing else. We never did make it home that night. We shared the cost of a room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You just let it stop!??!

You had something good going, and then let it just stop.

You might as well have thrown it in the trash!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous