Secrets in the Stable Ch. 02

Story Info
Lou gives BDSM a shot, but will it be enough for the mare?
7.3k words
4.78
5.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lou pinched the bridge of his nose, trying to ignore the oncoming headache.

"I'm just--" Lou began. "This is so much to take in."

Barbara nodded.

"I know, and I'm so sorry." She reached her hand onto his lap, squeezing his thigh reassuringly.

After Lou had gotten the mare freed from her bondage, her body was just too exhausted and numb to go very far. He knew how bad her jelly legs could get, which meant that the stairs out of the bunker just wasn't an option. It was tough to admit for Lou, but he wasn't as committed to his workout journey as he liked to believe. That meant he could barely carry over 180 pounds, let alone Barbara's 300. He was, thankfully, able to help her to one of the benches in the room.

The cushions were a dark, velvety purple that resisted her weight far more than any normal couch should. Even the main couch in the house's living room sank when she plopped herself down, yet the one down here seemed to handle her with ease. Sitting next to her, he didn't even feel himself being dragged or leaned towards her. There was definitely something weird about the bunker. He rested his hand on hers and squeezed a response as he looked around once more.

The ceiling was quite tall for an underground bunker. Or dungeon, as Barbie says, he thought. He didn't want to think about it. There was still too much about his family that he wasn't familiar with. Perhaps the height might have been made to make staying for long periods less claustrophobic, but that theory didn't hold up when looking at the rest of the bunker. It wasn't just the room that was big, everything in it was too.

He hadn't paid too much attention to it, but the rig that Barbara was suspended on was massive, easily able to hold the hefty mare up, perhaps even two of her! Not to mention the other contraptions, things he wasn't even fully sure what they were for, just that they made him uncomfortable. Multiple stockades of varying sizes, reclining chairs with leg stirrups, giant crosses and x's that had adjustable restraint lengths. It was all just too much for normal humans.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you," Barbara said.

"It's okay," he tried to sound reassuring. "I know this is... Extreme."

She looked away from him, towards her own lap. He couldn't be mad at her. He had no reason to. He had kept away a lot of information about his family from her. Granted, he didn't really have much knowledge himself, even less than he had originally thought. But he was still shocked. It was so hard to wrap his head around this. He felt he knew her, more than he'd ever known anyone. She was disciplined, traditional, and reserved.

Beautiful too, of course. Her silky silver mane was well maintained, and she always kept the mustache her breed analog was so well known for shaved, though he always insisted that he'd love her with or without a caterpillar. She hadn't wanted to test it. Her face was coated in a pretty gray, as was most of her body, and covered in adorable black and white freckled blotches, like most of her body. Her breasts and belly were a much lighter shade, which bordered on the edge of white, though the thinning of her coat revealed her skin to be a pale gray with blots of black around her nipples and teats. She was still nude, something he couldn't really help her with. She was just too large for his jacket to cover her, and despite how well stocked for torture this horrible place was, it lacked in necessities like blankets.

"I don't know how this exists," he said, continuing to be confused. She nodded.

"It's quite amazing. I don't know who of your kin built it, but it has everything."

He frowned. He didn't want to think about who it was that built it, even less who in his family had used it. From the sheer size of the things around him, he questioned if anyone of his family could use it.

"It's lacking in common sense, for sure," he said. "What kind of bed has curtains and pillows and not a damn blanket?"

She snorted.

"Admittedly the aftercare accommodations aren't the best."

"Aftercare?" He cocked his head. "You were a virgin two years ago and you know what aftercare is?"

"Lou!" Her nostrils flared with her ears peeled back. "I can use the internet, you know. Why do you know what it is?"

It was his turn to blush.

"You know," he said. "The internet."

She scoffed.

"Uh-huh, the internet."

He stood up from the bench and paced out of reach from her. He didn't know how to explain himself any more than the dungeon. He turned back to her.

"It's a guy thing, okay?"

"A guy thing," she said in a flat tone, head cocked to the side.

"Yeah, like, eventually we try jerking off to everything at least once."

"What? Gross!"

"Come on," he says. "You just get curious, and you watch a few videos of every category on a site just to see what works best."

She folds her hands together on her lap as she looks away.

"Did you like it?" she asked.

"What? Like what?"

"Did you like what you watched?" She looked up at him, her blue eyes seemingly pleading with him.

He scratched the back of his neck.

"I don't know," he said. "Sure, it's fun in the moment, but I never really searched for it, just kind of had a phase and moved on."

"Would you want to try it?"

"What, BDSM shit?"

She flinched, and Lou knew he messed up.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean it like that."

"It's okay." She kept her head down.

Lou sighed. He walked over to her and kneeled in front of where she sat. He placed his hands over hers. His were smaller than hers, but he still gave a firm squeeze. He smiled at her reassuringly.

"Hey," he said. He reached one hand up to brush her mane behind her ear. "I think it's great that you found something you enjoy. I love you."

She looked off to the side, too nervous to respond.

"I didn't say I didn't like it," he continued. "I'd love to try this stuff with you, okay? I think it's better that way so you can stay safe."

He stood up and wrapped his arms around her head and hugged her to his chest. He gave the top of her head a kiss and leaned down, rubbing up and down the back of her neck.

"I don't want something like this to happen again," Lou said. "I want to keep expressing yourself. I think it's great that you found something you enjoy in this way. I just want you to be safe." He stayed cradling her in silence and gently rocked his body against hers, doing his best to show her his warmth and love. The human's fingers stroked through her mane like fish jumping through a silver sea. Eventually, she found the courage to speak again.

"Lou?"

"Yeah, Barbie?"

"Can we do it?"

He pulled back in surprise.

"Right now?" he asked.

"Yeah," Barbara said, pulling back a little to look up at him. Even when she was sitting on the bench, she still reached up to his neck.

"Don't you want to rest first?" Lou asked. "Wait till you recover more?"

She shook her head and gingerly pushed against his stomach. He stepped away, creating a gap between them. The mare leaned back in her seat as he watched, unsure of what exactly she was doing. She didn't try to cover herself as she pressed her chest forward, ignoring the soreness in her back. She spread her legs open to show how her soaked, equine pussy.

"I think," she whispered. "I think I've been a naughty girl."

Barbara moaned as the rope cinched tight around her sore wrists. Lou paused and leaned over her shoulder.

"You okay? Is it too tight?"

The mare shook her head and smiled.

"No, you're doing great."

"Okay," he said. He leaned back and finished his knot on the rope. She had given him enough direction to make a firm tie, but it wasn't visually pleasing. The mare didn't care though. She just loved that he was the one doing it to her. He stood up and stretched his back, looking over his handiwork. He gave her a pat on her large rump. "Just remember we have a safe word."

"Persimmons," she said. She turned her head to look at him and winked. "You can do it harder than that."

He chuckled as he raised his hand back and swatted her ass, making it part and jiggle as the mare yelped. She could feel her blood running hotter, having not expected him to go that hard so quickly. He usually likes to warm up to things! She turned her head back and faced forward. Her belly and chest were laying on top of the padded bench with her legs straddling either side. The spreader bar connected to both feet, locked underneath to keep her from getting away. Her wrists were clumsily bound behind her back by the human, he stated that it was his first time doing so. Lou claimed that they don't teach you that sort of thing in Boy Scouts, not that he even joined as a kid.

"Are you sure you don't want to gag me," she asked.

"No, not for the first time at least." He shook his head. He rubbed the cheek he smacked, enjoying how her soft skin depressed under his palm. Her tail flicked with excitement and the silvery locks brushed against his arm. He squeezed her rump, harder than he was used to. She moaned.

"You're doing great," Barbara said.

He could feel his face burning but unsure if it was from shame or embarrassment. He did his best to ignore it, it helped that she wasn't looking at him. Barbara was feeling nearly the same as him, though any negativity was washed over by the exciting thrill. She flexed her legs as she anticipated what was to come. She didn't wait long as Lou let go of her ass and drew it up once more and struck back down. A resounding smack echoed through the hall, followed by Barbara wincing and pressing her face into the seat cushion.

"Oh fuck," she gasped. "Yes, that!"

Lou's hands tingled as blood rushed around his palm. The area of impact wasn't that painful for him, but he couldn't help but feel like he was doing something wrong. And something very right. He smacked her ass again, this time from a lower angle. He watched her cheeks bounce in a jiggling fit as she whimpered. Her tail flagged and flicked, letting him know visually that he was doing a good job so far.

She knew he loved her ass. Barbara was closer to what you'd considered a corn-fed farm girl before she came to college. She was always doing some sort of work while she lived with her parents, putting all that energy she got from her food to good use. The mostly sedentary life of a college student with (almost) a 4.0 GPA was nowhere near as active. She still did plenty of cardio, mostly in the form of running, so her core was still strong. This gave her ass firm muscles under layers of fat that provided cushion and bounce for each hard smack.

The mare couldn't stop herself from drooling, her lips kept curling up in excitement as he grew more confident with his smacks. Thanks to her neck being longer than a normal humans she found it quite comfortable to lay on the bench, comfortably able to lay the side of her face on the velvet. Every hit made her tense, her legs flexed, thighs quaked, and her pussy and ass clenched. She never expected she'd be able to experience anything like this on her own. She knew she'd never have the courage to ask someone to do this to her, she couldn't betray Lou like that. But knowing that it was him, behind her, as his palm contacted with her rump, drew her towards another climax.

"Oh!" Barbara began to whinny as she began to writhe in yet another climax. She didn't have a clue what number this one was, but she didn't care. Her pussy gasped as her large, knobbed clit pulsed outward. It lunged out like an animal trying to escape its cage and thick fluids gushed from her urethral tunnel. Her mouth went dry as she made a mess of the cushion. Lou had to take a step back, avoiding getting his feet splattered by her squirt.

He watched her whole body lock up and spasm, her limp body humped against the bench. Her tongue hung out of her mouth as she panted, eyes glazed over. The human was content to watch. He stayed vigilant throughout in case something went wrong. He slipped his hands into his pocket and thumbed around the metal key's ring. It had warmed itself from his body heat. When her body started to calm down, he pulled it out and knelt down beside her, taking hold of one of her hooves that were bound. She kicked her legs out of his grip.

"Not yet," she pleaded. Lou hesitated but stood up. He could see her tongue lolling out of her mouth as she struggled to breathe. "Water, please."

She hadn't expected her mouth to be so dry. But it had been at least a few hours since she last drank. Her body was a bit hyperactive when it came to using up fluids during sex. She figured that her body must have been running on near empty now after her last bout of pleasure. She was dehydrated, and her body needed to fix it. Despite not looking at her boyfriend, she could tell he hadn't left his spot. She flicked her tail towards one of the walls.

"There's a sink over there," she said. He must have figured it out when she heard him moving away.

"Give me a minute," he responded. He prayed that this twisted place would have clean running water. It did have power running through it, and it looked cleaner than it had any right to be, but you could never tell with basements. The sink was more of a wash basin, a large box shape that went down pretty deep, and was quite wide too. It had three faucets, each with accompanying twist knobs for hot and cold water. He gave the middle one a turn, he hoped it was cool. When a white stream began pouring out into a clear pool at the bottom, he sighed. Looks good so far, he thought.

Lou leaned down and cupped his hands under the stream to let it fill. Holding it close, he was able to better study what was coming out. He couldn't spot any strange particulates, not that he had any expertise on the matter. He figured that if there was anything wrong, he'd at least see some sort of squiggly and squirming things. He smiled to himself. If he told Barbara what he was doing she'd laugh at him. She'd tell him he was being silly, that you'd only be able to see it with a microscope. She was probably right, but he still wanted to do what he could to check. He shrugged his shoulders and brought his hands up to take a small sip.

The water was cool as it touched his lips, and it tasted crisp and clean as it filtered onto his tongue. He swallowed and let the last of what he was holding spill into the basin. Well, if it is contaminated, we'll be infected together. Now that he was confident, the next order of business was getting it to her. He looked around the room, not seeing anything that could be used as a cup. He squatted down and looked underneath. The sink didn't have a cupboard underneath, instead it was completely exposed with a raised metal grate to hold things underneath. However, it was what was stacked that made him bite his lip.

Barbara controlled her breathing by the time she heard him coming back. She had her eyes closed, doing her best to rest after such a heavy orgasm. She could tell that Lou was nervous, though she couldn't imagine what for. It was her, after all, that was the one tied up and naked. She only opened her eyes when she heard him getting down on his knees by her head. What she hadn't expected to see was her distorted reflection glaring back at her. She was startled, and pulled away for a moment until she realized what he had.

"I'm sorry," Lou began as he held the metal dog bowl full of water towards her mouth. "I tried looking for something else but this is the only thing down here. If you don't mind waiting, I can get you something from the kitchen."

The equine morph was thirsty, but not dangerously so. She was sure she could stand to wait as her boyfriend scrambled up the stairs and raced to the house to fetch her a cup. But as her reflection stared back at her, distorted and wobbly, she realized something. She had no issue with drinking out of a bowl like an animal. In fact, she wanted to.

"No," she replied. She nodded her head down to the cushion in front of her. "Let me drink from it."

He gave her a concerned look, but he didn't argue. He followed her instruction and gingerly placed it before her, careful not to spill it. He had nearly filled it to the brim. She smiled at that. During her exams, he had stayed at her dorm and helped her with her daily chores so she could focus on her studies. He made sure she always had water, keeping her 5-gallon jugs and 2 liters bottles filled to the brim so she could stay hydrated. He even cycled them out for her when he saw them getting low. He claimed to not mind, saying that it was cheaper than a gym membership if he could lift 40 pounds a day at home.

She leaned down to touch her lips to the water. It was cold and refreshing compared to the regulated warmth of the dungeon. She had to use a combination of her lips and tongue to drink from the water, sucking it through her long muzzle and down her throat. It was degrading, having to drink like an animal. She felt less and less like she was a civilized person as she swallowed down more. She grew closer and closer to her natural, animal counterparts, like a true horse tied to fence post with no choice but to drink. She closed her eyes and imagined it, as if she bowed her head towards a trough filled with dirty rain water, taking in whatever source of hydration she could find. She shivered at the humiliation of being lowered to such an animal state. She drew her head up to gasp for air, having nearly drunk the water to the bowl's floor.

"Why is this so hot," she gasped. She dove back down, her lips peeled back as she slobbered over the remaining puddles of water in the bowl. She huffed when she had spit shined the bottom and swallowed the final drops and looked up at Lou. "More, please."

Lou wasn't sure how to respond. It was strange to see his girlfriend acting like this. It wasn't just that he had never expected her to have this side to her. He didn't, but it was more than that. The whole ordeal just felt grotesque in a way. That what he was doing was wrong. He took the bowl from in front of her and brought it back to the sink, refilling it to the brim as he tried to mull over his thoughts. He wanted to ask her to stop. I do, right? It wasn't good to treat the love of your life in such a way. To demean her by forcing her to drink like this. He placed the bowl back in front of her. She thanked him and began to drink again.

It was surreal for him to watch. She didn't pay attention, that first bowl had only awoken a thirst she didn't know she had. Water had never tasted so good. She felt like a little girl again when she and her brothers went out to a nearby creek that sprung from a natural spring in the mountain. She remembered leaning down to look at her reflection. Her distorted image was something she didn't understand. It was her, but in a way it wasn't. The crystal water had shown her much more than she could understand. When she leaned further to drink, she was shocked at how refreshing it was. And then her brother made fun of her for drinking like an animal.

Was it that moment, she thought to herself, pausing to breathe as she looked at the remaining water in the bowl. The double reflections looking back at her from the water's surface and the bottom of the polished metal bowl made her dizzy. She remembered when she stopped drinking and looked at herself. Was I an animal? Why shouldn't I be? It felt natural. It felt Good. She looked over to Lou but due to being crotch level with him, she found a fun surprise.

"Oh," she gasped. "Enjoying yourself, aren't you, Lou?"

He didn't understand her at first, he was looking down into her eyes, her gorgeous, large pools of blue. Her smile was gentle but teasing, something he didn't understand. She moved her gaze down lower, and he followed the line of her vision and felt his face begin to flush. He was erect. His bulge strained against this work slacks. He took a shocked step back feeling shame and embarrassment, but Barbara started to call for him.

12