Secrets in the Stable Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't go," she cooed. She brought her face closer, just barely out of reach. She couldn't touch him, but she could smell him. That arousal. That heat. She looked up at him again, lips curling in a flehmen response as she tried to coax him into the mood. "You can pull it out. It's okay. It's nothing I haven't seen before."

Her voice was silk running through his ears. He was compelled to return to her, ginger steps bringing him closer and closer to her once more. It was nerve wracking to inch so close. He wasn't aware of when he got so hard or how he didn't notice it. Now he could feel every fiber of his briefs as they clutched his shaft to his thigh. How his legs moved against it, rubbing it back and forth. The mare didn't try to move out of his way, instead choosing to stand her ground as his bulge pressed against her face.

"Hello," she said. She smiled against the fabric and rubbed it with her lips and nose.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't be," she said, trying her best to reassure him. She lifted up her head higher, stretching out her neck as she angled herself to his fly. "I want you to enjoy this as much as I do."

She maneuvered her tongue to flip back the fabric shielding his zipper. She parted her teeth just enough to nudge the metal tab up and bit down. With it grasped between her flat teeth, she began to slide it down, parting his fly open. He gulped as he watched her. She was never this adventurous in bed before. She was by no means bad, but she hadn't tried to coax him so sexily before. He clenched his fists, able to feel how sweaty his palms had gotten. She didn't pay any attention to that, too focused on her own task.

With the zipper down, his briefs were exposed, showing off the navy fabric tenting around his shaft as it was held down to the side. With her heightened sense of smell and close proximity, she could already tell how much he ached for her. It excited her, sending a thrill down her spine as she forced her snout into the gap. Lou was average for a professional guy, he didn't go above and beyond with his cleanliness, but he was always sure to keep himself clean. But his work could be hard, and she loved how his post work groin smelled.

She could still smell the soap he used down there, mixed with his natural musk. She breathed in deep, trying to steal as much of his scent for herself as she could. I'm like a junkie struggling for a high, she thought to herself as she closed her eyes. She wanted to absorb as much of his smell as she could. It was comforting, warm, and so fucking hot. Her tail flagged, lips curled, and hips bucked. I need it!

Lou tensed up as he felt something wet in his pants. The feeling spread out from the base of his shaft, following along the natural line of his phallus. The wetness ended when he felt Barbara clamping down around his tip. He moaned as she playfully squeezed the cockhead with her teeth, adding her tongue into the mix as she rubbed the sensitive flesh through the fabric. She loved his squirming, his reluctance to give in to the pleasure was very cute. She went harder, letting more of her drool run down her tongue to mix soak into his underwear. She uselessly tried to bite at the inner flap of his groin, but the fabric was both too tight and her muzzle nowhere near dexterous enough.

The mare wanted more. She pulled her face from out of his pants.

"Let it out," she begged. "Please let me suck your cock."

Lou blushed, but he couldn't look away from her. He could see the desperation on her face, a depravity he wasn't used to. She almost looked like a different person. It was scary to the human. And so very arousing.

"Okay," he said, though it was barely a whisper. He pulled his hips away from the equine's face, giving himself room to replace the space with his hands. He curled his fingers into the flap and took hold of the pocket that held back his length. Lou reached his hand in deeper, having to bend over to reach, and searched around in his underwear. When he had a firm hold of his cock, he fished it out, grunting as he had to bend it.

Barbara let out a whinny of excitement as she dove forward at the newly exposed manhood. Her thick lips pressed against the hooded tip, peeling back the layer of flesh while her tongue rubbed against his slit. He tasted warm, surprisingly clean, and very, very aroused. It was made her tongue tingle as she lapped at him, licking as she grew closer and closer to him. Prior to this, the kinkiest thing she admitted to Lou was that she had a bit of an oral fixation. Due to their size difference, not all positions were possible. That was fine for her. She was at her happiest lying on her back with her human wrapped between her legs. But She always worried that Lou would find the lack of variety boring. She made up for that by sucking him off as much as he wanted.

It always felt dirty to her. Like something she was never supposed to do, even if they were married! She felt like it wasn't something a proper woman was ever meant to do, to demean themselves so much that they would fully service a man with no regards for herself, to be used like a toy or a urinal. But when she finally worked up the courage to ask him to let her try she knew she loved it. Maybe that was the first clue to my strange desires, she thought to herself. She felt thrilled every time he let her go down on him. Hearing his gasps and moans. How his body twitched against her touch. There was some sort of power to it, the control she held over his pleasure. But that wasn't the best part. No, it was the idea that she was made for his pleasure. The act of servicing.

She closed her eyes and moaned as she fed the head of his cock into her mouth. Even though she couldn't even reach her pussy and at best could only barely rub it against the velvet cushion, it still made her clamp up. She thanked whatever god watching over her for letting her have a sex that got off without any stimulation, she was truly blessed in some form or another. She twisted her head as far as her neck would let her go as she pleasured her boyfriend, her tongue coiling in tandem with her motions. Barbara didn't have any experience with fellatio until she met Lou. He was patient with her, but eventually she figured out just how to make his toes curl and his eyes roll back.

Her tongue flicked against his foreskin, partly playing with it and partly to completely unsheathe it so the sensitive knob would rub bare against her soft pallet. They groaned in unison as she pushed her snout deeper, though with her trapped on the bench she didn't have too much she could do. She got about half way on his modest length, and with extra stretching she was able to reach the base of his shift with her tongue. But she wanted more. She wanted to get all of it in her mouth. She paused and pulled back, looking up at him. He was too lost in his enjoyment to notice her, so she pulled off completely.

"Lou?"

He looked down at her, wondering what was wrong.

"Barbie? Why'd you stop?"

"You're a bit too far."

"Oh," he said. He scratched the back of his neck, unsure of where to look. "I'll get closer."

"That's good. Can you also fuck my face?"

Her brazen language left him stunned.

"You sure?"

"Yeah," she said as she looked up at him. Her smile would have been cute if she wasn't so messy with drool. Instead, it gave off a strange, erotic allure. "I think if you go really hard pounding my face, I'll cum."

He wasn't sure how he felt about this side of her. Her language was bizarre, having been so used to her being quiet and polite. He's heard her complain before, about teachers she couldn't stand, or how some product she had to use for a class was terrible. But she never used words like that. Even during sex, she would be much more flowery. She'd cling to his body and whimper his name, gasp little phrases of love. And now she's asking me to fuck her face. He must not have realized how long he had been lost in thought until she started to feel uncomfortable.

"Too far?" She looked away, ashamed. It wasn't the same kind of shame she felt as when he found her tied up. It was a different shame. One that felt closer to disappointing someone. She wondered if she did disappoint him. That how she was acting was just too much for Lou. She worried if this would hurt their relationship. "I'm sorry, we can stop. I didn't mean to make you uncomforta--"

Her words were cut off by Lou stepping forward and taking a firm grip of her face as she shoved his groin against her snout. His cock missed her mouth, instead riding up the top of her muzzle to trap her nose in the crook between his shaft and sack. His balls kissed her lips as they slapped into her chin. Her eyes grew wide as she looked up at him, his dick just barely in the corners of her vision as it throbbed in her blind spot. Lou's hand moved up the side of her face to wrap around her ear. He cradled it gently then squeezed tighter as he used it to pull her back. He realigned his hips and her face and thrust forward again, placing half his shaft between her lips. He looked down at her.

"The safe word is still in place," He said. His hands stroked her affectionately despite how he was treating her. Maybe it was because of how he was treating her. "If you can't say the safe word or I don't understand, just bite. I'll understand."

She nodded as far as his grip would allow. Her wide, flat teeth were close to her feral counterparts, so while it wouldn't cause any cuts it would could mash it down. She didn't plan on stopping him, though. She trusted him completely, and she wanted this more than him. When he was confident once more, he began to press his hips forward again. Thanks to their difference in size, it wasn't too bad for her. Horses were, after all, significantly bigger than humans. The same applied to morphs like herself. He hilted himself inside of her muzzle and her tongue wrapped around his average human length. He groaned as he rubbed her head affectionately, hunching his back as he stood at her mouth. He was fine to let her lead as he enjoyed the sensation of her flat, wet tongue sliding around him. Her mouth sucked in pulses, rhythmically stroking him as he was enveloped in her warmth.

"Oh, fuck," Lou moaned as one hand tightened around her ear. Barbara smiled as she bobbed her head up and down, timing it with her soft sucking. Had her wrists been free she would have cradled his balls and stroked his stomach. Instead, she adapted, letting her long and dexterous herbivore tongue reach past her lips and fished for his balls. Lou threw his head back as he held onto her "Barbie, oh my god."

An immense sense of satisfaction rushed over her as she heard his praise, encouraging her to do more. It took more focus than she expected, bobbing her head separately from moving her tongue around his balls, but she was more than capable. She let her eyes close, not wanting to be distracted by watching Lou's reactions as she redoubled her efforts. Her tongue licked all over his sack and groin, spreading her spittle around his crotch as she drooled down her chin. Noisy, wet sounds came from her lips as she serviced her man. She tried and failed to control the amount of saliva she had, not wanting to drool as much as she was, but it was a moot point. Eventually, she decided it wasn't worth it, and sucked him off with abandon, going faster now as she could feel his thick head throbbing in her mouth.

She moaned around his length, the sensory experience of her passionate blowjob felt almost as good as the restraints on her body. The salty flavor of his sweat and natural oils on his skin covered the tip of her tongue, while the back taste buds in her mouth received the musky flavors of pre as she coaxed more and more out of him. Her hips gyrated in a useless attempt to stimulate her puffy sex; clit extended out of her vulva as she heavily winked. The mare was content to continue to Lou's completion, however her flow of concentration broke when she felt the human's hands, so much softer than her own, moved to the bottom of her head. He gripped her hard, fingers curled along the curves of her chin. She paused her movement and opened her eyes to look at him, but he wasn't doing the same. His eyes were screwed shut and he gritted his teeth.

"Don't fucking stop," he said, voice strained as she drew his hips back. With how he was holding her, she hadn't had much room to move away. She didn't dare to move, though. The commanding tone in his voice sent a shiver from her ears all the way to her quaking quim. She wanted to vocalize her approval but was interrupted as he shoved forward, slamming his hips into her snout. She made an audible glurk noise as her spit and tongue were displaced by the rod pumping into her mouth. It took effort not to let any drool sputter out of her mouth as he thrusted, hips pulling back just as quickly as he entered her. Much like how she felt herself reverting to an animal by her lusts, Lou seemed to be entering a primal state as he snarled and grunted above her. "I'm going to cum down your throat!"

His intense onslaught on her muzzle came hard and fast. He may not have been looking at her, but she was watching him. His face, so scrunched in rabid desire, filled her with some strange sense of pride. I did this to him, she thought to herself as he slammed into her face again. It was slightly painful, his hips thrashed back and forth into her nose which filled her head with a sense of pain, but she ignored it. It didn't feel too bad, not enough for her to try and stop him. In fact, it was just enough to know it was there without being overwhelmed by it. That made it easy to get mixed in with all the other emotions and sensations she was feeling as she was used as a tool for his pleasure. She loved it, even as the speed of his face fucking made it impossible to keep her saliva in check. Sloppy, wet noises escaped her mouth as he pounded into her while her drool splattered to the floor.

Lou cursed as he kept fucking her. He could feel his orgasm getting close. Barbara could tell too, as he had hunched progressively lower and lower until he was practically resting on her head and neck. His hips stayed closer to her lips. Instead of pulling back till only the head remained, he focused on humping in and out from the base to near the halfway mark. Like an animal, his hips blurred as he powered towards the finish line. He couldn't hear any of the wet noises she was making. She almost felt like she was being ignored, and that made her enjoy it even more. In the moments of his climax, she stopped being a person to him. Stopped being his loving girlfriend that he had spent so many years with. As he mashed his crotch into her sore and bruised nose, cock buried as deep as it could go in her long mouth, she was just a toy, a receptacle for his pent-up lust and frustration. As the cock throbbed and pulsed, swelling with his seed as it shot across her tongue, palette, and throat, she was a thing for him to dump his seed.

She felt his hands tighten around the bottom of her head as he held onto her tight, and she realized something. If he choked me right now, I'd cum, she thought to herself. The idea made her pussy tingle, a phantom pleasure that tried to wring out some extra bit of pleasure though unable to drive her over the edge. She blinked away a wet drop that hit her eye. Lou had worked up a sweat in the warm dungeon. His trimmed bush pressed firmly to her lips; he was no longer thrusting. He just held her, hunched over above her, breathing heavily, the only thing that he moved was involuntary as his balls lurched up into her chin. She smiled as she felt the first load bearing pulse fire off into her mouth. The back of her tongue could taste the musky, salty flavor of his cum as he ejaculated. The thick streaks coated her taste buds, some shots even going far enough to hit the back of her throat.

Most of it was contained in her muzzle. She let it saturate the inside of her mouth, reveling in the joy of getting her lover off. She didn't normally feel so triumphant after a blowjob. But Lou didn't normally assault her so animalistically either. I hope this will be the first of many, she thought to herself as she swallowed around his turgid shaft. He pumped out a large, healthy deluge of semen into her mouth. It wasn't the largest load she had ever gotten out of him, that would have required a lot more edging, but it was easily up there. Is it normal to keep track? She decided not to wonder too hard about that, going back to enjoying his climax. Her tongue snaked out from her lips, careful not to lose any of the reward she earned and cradled his balls once more with the long and wet appendage.

This in turn allowed for the last of his strong spurts to hit the back of her throat, which she consumed easily. He moaned above her, panting as he rested on top of her. The species difference made it so that it wasn't uncomfortable for her, so she didn't mind as she continued to coax whatever was left in him. She was surprised when his cock stopped firing off and was still hard. Usually, he would go soft after he orgasmed, and they would idly play till he got hard again. That was one of the many things that set the human apart from an equine morph lover, at least from her research. Humans tended to have much shorter refractory periods with the added bonus of being able to last far longer than an equine morph. Sure, Lou lacked the length that she had seen her brothers had when they were younger, but he still made her feel like a woman every time in bed. And like an object, tonight, she concluded.

He pulled his groin away from her, much to her dismay. His cock, once removed, glistened with her spit shining, still standing straight as if it desperately wanted to return to her. She wanted it to return to her too. She could still taste him and could feel the imprint he left in her maw.

"God, Barbie," he gasped as he looked down at her. His hands still cradled her face. It was almost romantic, had her face not been covered with her spit and tied to a bench. But the trust makes it beautiful! She beamed at the way he looked at her, so satisfied. He got down on his knees and kissed the bridge of her nose, eyes closed. "I love you."

She was about to return his affection when they both turned at the sound of plastic hitting the concrete floor. The pair of lovers' heads snapped to the entrance of the dungeon where Ms. Grace stood, having placed her bucket down. The two were stunned, Lou only recovering enough to realize his dick was out, which he quickly fumbled to put back in his pants. Barbara just stared, a whirlwind of questions running through her mind. She almost didn't notice Lou taking off his shirt as he draped it over her, trying to protect at least some of her modesty. Her tail flicked and ears stood on end. Lou did his best to try and keep the mare out of view.

"Ms. Grace," Lou said. His voice was strained with panic. "I'm sorry, we didn't-"

She interrupted him with a wave.

"It's fine dear, nothing I haven't seen before," she said.

"What?" Lou's voice cracked into a squeak.

"Mhmm," the older woman responded. "I've cleaned up after your father's messes for years. I'm prepared to do the same for you too."

Lou looked down at Barbara with wide eyes, her face was just as shocked. They both looked back to the maid.

"My father's what?"

12