All Comments on 'Secrets of Buttermilk Falls'

by justincbenedict

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
no such thing

You know there is no such thing as a 'Doms' ( or 'Dommes'), right? No such thing as submissives, either. But there are fetishists. I suppose, however, that egos as hopelessly inflated as those who call themselves Master or Sir knowing full well that without consent, they'd be spending a good part of their lives in jail, don't like the idea that their delusion just boils down to unremarkable and utterly contrived fantasies in really bad costumes with very, very bad lines. And therein lies the glaringly obvious contradiction... doms have NO real power AT ALL, either in the bedroom or out of it. They are unpaid actors in a 'scene' for two (or three or twenty or whatever). Which kind of makes the whole BDSM thing a very funny joke. You KNOW that, right?

justincbenedictjustincbenedictabout 8 years agoAuthor
How right you are--

BDSM is, and should be, voluntary play between consenting players. My stories are intended for people who like to jerk off and think about such fantasies. Taking it all apart intellectually is kind of stupid. It's like trying to analyze why you like cookie dough ice cream. If you don't like fetish stuff, don't read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous