Secrets of the Deep Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, go away, I want nothing from you," Chastity nearly screamed. "I'm not the kind of woman you expect me to be. Get away, leave me to my bed. It's bad enough you scared me away from my research tonight, you don't have to keep following me like some sort of stalker. If you don't go right now, I'm going to call the police."

The woman laughed and laughed, and Chastity grew angry.

"Go away right now and never ever come back!" Chastity cried.

"You crack me up," the woman said, extending her hand. Completely despite herself, Chastity shook it as though it were normal to make acquaintance of naked women in one's bedroom.

The sounds of a spring mattress creaking upstairs started, and Chastity blushed and clutched the bed sheet tighter, dropping the woman's hand as though it were a poisonous snake.

"Call me Lena," the woman said, looking Chastity in the eyes as though they were having a staring contest. "I am a collector of beautiful and talented women. And I've come to collect you."

"You can't have me!" Chastity exclaimed, taking a step back towards the window. "I won't be part of any collection. I'm a woman of virtue."

Lena stepped forward and kissed her passionately on the mouth. Her tongue slid into her, teasing Chastity's mouth open and dancing around inside, meeting her partner's tongue and coaxing it to life. Quite despite herself, Chastity moaned. It felt so good, so wonderful. How could it be so wrong? She felt like this was what she always needed, always wanted.

But no, it was wrong. It was very, very wrong.

Chastity kneed Lena in the groin and took another step backward so that her body was pressed against the window.

"I'm not going to give in to you!" she exclaimed. "I'm not."

"You're just making things difficult for yourself. What do you really have that's so wonderful? You're going to come with me eventually, whether you want to or not, so I think you'd better just give in before you get yourself in trouble."

She walked forward so that her hard nipples brushed across the mound of Chastity's breasts, making Chastity's nipples instantly harden.

Chastity back-elbowed the glass, causing it to shatter around her ankles, reflecting her face beautifully. But she didn't look down, so she didn't notice. She sprang out the window like a wild woman, landing on the metal fire escape, which she quickly descended, jumping the last six feet and sprinting towards the ocean.

Lena just looked down and laughed, and then she shook her head and picked up the romance novel Chastity had been reading. She sat on the bed and spread her legs far apart and began fingering her own clit as she read about the horny couple trying to make a baby.

Chastity was out of breath when she made it to the sea. It was already too late to visit the tide pools. The sea was creeping closer and closer. She ought to be careful.

What should she do now? She couldn't go back to the hostel. The idea was preposterous. And in her hurry to get away, she hadn't thought to bring her wallet. With Alia gone, she didn't really have any friends. Maybe she should go to the police.

And tell them what? That a naked woman walked into her bedroom and tried to rape and kidnap her? Didn't Alia say something similar to the police before they had her hospitalized and sedated? Trying to get help would be a sure trip to the loony bin!

Chastity moved to look back at the sea and felt the tears welling in her eyes. "Oh, what should I do?" she asked no one in particular.

She half expected to see the woman on the dolphin again, to see her look up at her and wink like she had before and tell her everything was going to be all right. But the woman on the dolphin did not appear. Chastity strained her eyes real hard, but still nothing. She concentrated, tried to visualize it, to create the shape of the woman out of the air. But nothing happened.

That was the problem with being crazy. You couldn't make it happen at will. She fell into the sand and wanted to sleep. But she knew she had to get away from the water. The tide was coming in. It was dangerous to sleep so nearby. She could drown before she even woke up. It took only a few inches of water for a sleeping person to drown, after all.

Slowly but surely, she carried her body inland towards the hamburger shack. And then, she suddenly collapsed and didn't wake until morning.

It was Alia's father that nudged her awake in the morning, and when she saw him, Chastity nearly broke into tears. She had to resist the urge to hug him.

Nearby, a tall black woman sat, wearing nothing but gold chains and a large green emerald pendant. She was eating a hamburger and looked down at Chastity as though she were an amusing curiosity, or maybe it was as though she had just noticed that she had stepped in dog doo. It was sort of hard to tell the difference.

She jerked her head and said simply, "Persephone."

"Is that her name?" Chastity wondered. She nodded amiably and tried to look away, but found herself mesmerized. Persephone, if that's what her name was, had breasts the size of water balloons. It was hard to believe they were real.

Chastity stood up and closed her mouth. She hadn't realized that it had been hanging open. What was her friend's father doing, letting such a woman eat at his restaurant, even if she was a paying customer? What of his sense of propriety?

"Lena said you met Maria and Jasmine last night," Persephone said, between big bites of her hamburger. "So I thought I ought to introduce myself."

"Go away!" Chastity spat. She wanted to scream. Raped by three women, raped by three women!

She ran. Her feet were moving by themselves, almost ignoring her brain entirely. She had to get away, she just had to get away from here. She had to get these women to leave her alone. Maybe if she went home, they would let her be.

She thought of the little suburb where she had been born and raised. She thought of sleeping in her old princess canopy bed. Yes! She had to go. She had to run.

She bumped into the black-haired woman she'd seen by the tide pools last night. Startled, she nearly scratched the woman's eyes out, but the stranger caught her hands.

"That's why I don't like the McKinley bitches. They're so damn coy. Reminds me of how I used to be," the woman spoke, still not dropping Chastity's wrists. "Come with me, little princess. I promise to make everything better."

Chastity kicked the woman really hard in the groin. She didn't have balls, so it wasn't as effective as it would be if she had been a man, but it still hurt, and the black-haired woman dropped her hands. Chastity ran.

"Bitch!" the woman spat. "Why the hell do you have to make it so difficult for yourself? You know you're going to give in sooner or later!"

"Relax," Chastity heard another voice say mildly and her feet buckled underneath her. She fell to the ground. Her heart still raced and her panted to catch her breath, but her mind was unusually calm and clear.

Lena knelt down beside her and offered Chastity her hand, which she took despite herself.

"I'm sorry I treated you so badly last night. You were so aroused, I had trouble controlling myself. It's been a while since I courted a woman such as yourself."

"No. You're the women who attacked Alia! I know you are. She said told the police that she had been raped by three women."

"And I suppose you're claiming that the two of you are completely alike."

"I never said that!" Chastity protested. "You're just trying to skirt the issue."

"Ugh. More sex, less talk!" Jasmine complained, finally catching up with them. "Shall I just eat her pussy till she comes and have it done with?"

"Oh, go grab a dildo and fuck yourself with it," Lena replied off-handedly. "There's no reason for you to be such a bitch."

"Do you have to keep swearing? It makes me very uncomfortable," Chastity said politely.

"Sorry dear, we fuck like whores and we swear like ones. I'm afraid it's part of being a sea nymph."

"A sea... nymph..." Chastity said her eyes narrowing. "Oh. I see, you all come from a magical kingdom under the sea."

Lena and Jasmine shrugged. "Well, sort of."

"You're nuts! I'm getting out of here."

"Wait," she heard a voice behind her call, and she stopped and turned, her heart pounding. She could hardly believe her ears.

"Alia!" she gasped. For the woman was Alia, not how she had been when she had worked at the hamburger shack, with her hair hidden, in conservative clothing that had seemed so burdensome in the summer heat, but Alia as she had spied her yesterday, naked, with her hair unbound, her body moving as though she was well acquainted with pleasure.

"Alia!" Chastity cried again, tears actually beginning to roll down her cheeks. "No, you're supposed to be dead!" She ran into her friend's arms, and Alia held her. Although they were the exact same height, it felt like being embraced by a male lover. Chastity's breasts rubbed against Alia's bare nipples and her head bent down to rest on Alia's shoulder.

Lena reached around Chastity and kissed Alia roughly on the lips. Alia's mouth opened to make the kiss deeper, and Chastity heard her friend moan in pleasure.

Chastity's loins reacted and the fire that had been haunting her came back to in full force, so that her feet nearly buckled from under her with the shock of the sensation.

"Oh Alia... Alia!" she moaned into her friend's shoulder. "You don't know the trouble you've put me through." She could feel Lena's bare breasts on her back, pushing her deeper and deeper against Alia.

Chastity felt so warm, so loved, so safe. Her mouth moved against Alia's collarbone and her lips opened as she moaned in pleasure.

"I'm sorry, Chastity," Alia said. And Chastity remembered. Raped by three women. She tried to move even closer, but there was nowhere to go. They were already as close as two bodies could get. She thought of Alia's body on a hospital bed, naked and sedated. Alia fucking the hospital guard. Alia driving the car into the ocean. Tears rolled down her face.

"This is a dream. You can't be real. I'm going to wake up and you will be gone again. You will have left me, again."

Alia pushed her away and reached between her legs, pulling forth a string of sticky pussy juice, which glistened like gemstones on the sun light. Alia put her fingers in her mouth and sucked them, obviously enjoying the taste of her own pussy.

"I'm always like this, Chastity, but I'm very much alive. Do you think I can live on the surface like this? Do you think I can put back on clothing and work at my father's hamburger shack? Of course I can't. It seems odd that I ever wanted to, and yet I cried when I found out I couldn't stop fingering myself, that I wanted to start saying words like 'fuck' and 'bitch', that I needed to fuck men and women as much as I needed to breathe the air."

Chastity stared at her friend, open-mouthed and flabbergasted. Alia laughed.

"It's really not as bad as it sounds. The orgasms are incredible, and now I have a family that really gives me something to work towards. We're trying to shut down the McKinley Oil and Fishing Company. Surely you've heard the rumors!

"I have," Chastity said quietly. Raped by three women, raped by three women.

"It was me who asked Lena to find you." Alia said. "I didn't want to leave you behind. Everyone else, okay, but I couldn't stand to leave you. Please, please say you want to come. Say you still need me. I'll show you the ropes. I'll be the one to bring you over, I promise. It will be fun. Better than anything you've experienced in your life up till now."

"How could I? Alia, how could you even ask me to after all you've been though? How could you ask me to leave my father, my research, my God!"

"We're at war, Chastity! We need you! You know how that evil company has been using a combination of bribing senators and clever PR to get away with destroying the oceans! You must join us."

"Oh, but I can't!" Chastity protested.

"I'll give you a day to consider it," Alia said quietly. "Tonight, I'll be in your bedroom. Come to the recruitment orgy we're throwing at midnight. We're going to be initiating five or six women. Please, you've got to come and watch, and if you like what you see, you can stay. That's all, no strings attached. Promise me, Chastity. Promise me you'll come. You were my best friend. Please."

"I promise. I'll come," Chastity said, holding her chest in tightly to control herself. "I'll come and I'll watch. And then we'll say goodbye."

Alia went to kiss Chastity on the lips, but her friend moved her face so that the kiss landed on her cheek instead.

"Tonight," Alia said as Chastity ran back to her dorm room.

Lena reappeared as if out of nowhere and approached Alia.

"Do you really think she'll be there?" Lena asked, her long blond hair blowing in the gentle sea wind.

"Yes," Alia replied calmly. "When I was human, she was all I had to believe in."

Chastity bent over panting at the front door of her hostel. Never before did she have so many contradicting emotions dwelling inside of her at once. She was both happy that Alia was a live and terrified of what she had become, of what Alia wanted her to become.

She thought of Lena in her bedroom last night, of her breasts rubbing shamelessly against her own through the material of her nightgown, and Alia's doing the same only a few hours later. The thought chilled her to the bone, like the sea breeze, and at the same time seemed to fill her body with warmth. Oh, it was so confusing!

Alia's touch had felt so ungodly good on her skin. So shamelessly good. She was willing to give almost anything to be touched like that again, and knowing that frightened her.

She thought of the pussy juice on Alia's hand and the way she had sucked it off so seductively. It almost made her want a taste. Oh, how her pussy burned.

Raped by three women, raped by three women.

She had to get away! She had to run back home. Maybe if she crawled into the princess canopy bed and threw the sheets over her head she would be safe, like when she was a little girl and hid from the monster that lived in the closet.

She wouldn't keep her word to Alia. She couldn't, it was too dangerous. Her heart was beginning to shift, she couldn't take the chance. She had too much to lose.

Chastity walked up the stairs to her dorm room, feeling strangely animated. But she was shocked when she opened her bedroom door. The window had been repaired. It was like last night had never happened.

Secretly, she had been terrified to return the hostel after doing something so apparently meaninglessly destructive as breaking her bedroom window. And now, the sin has been erased. She wanted to cry for joy.

Chastity stripped off her nightgown and white cotton underwear and took a long, hot shower. She felt particularly dirty on the breasts and between the legs, and took her time lathering soap on those regions. Hygiene was very important after all, especially if you thought you had an infection.

The towel felt so soft and fluffy against her skin that Chastity thought longingly of taking a nap, but she wouldn't let herself rest. She couldn't relax. She needed to keep her guard up. She needed to make preparations to leave this place. She needed to get a plane ticket. She had to run. There was just no other way to save herself.

She picked up the bedroom phone and called her father's office using her calling card. Why were there so many damn numbers, she wondered in irritation as she entered the wrong password three times, each time having to hang up and try again.

"Papa!" she choked into the telephone. "Papa! I want to go home early. Something bad has happened and I don't want to stay here anymore."

"You're not pregnant, are you?" her father asked suspiciously.

"No, of course not! Nothing like that," Chastity replied. "It's just that -"

"And your project's going well? You've been working hard haven't you?"

"Yes, of course. I probably have the makings of good paper when I get back to the university next quarter."

"Good. I'd like to see my little girl's name on a real-life research paper," her father laughed happily.

"But Papa, I can't stay. I really can't. One of my friends has gone missing and now she's hanging out with some bad people, and I don't want to get involved in it."

"I know you better than that. You're a good girl, Chastity, and you know how to take care of yourself. I trust you not to get involved in anything you can't handle."

And a moment ago he thought I was pregnant, Chastity thought, but she didn't say it out loud. She knew better than to contradict her father.

"You've gotten sort of quiet," her father interjected.

"Daddy, I want to go home," Chastity said, nearly in tears.

"Okay, it's normal to be homesick, precious, but believe me, you're going to be all right. You've made a contract with these people. You need to be a responsible young woman and keep it."

For a horrible moment, Chastity thought her father knew about the nymphs, and her heart pounded in her chest. But then she realized that her father was of course referring to the McKinley company, which was sponsoring her scholarship.

"Yes, of course," Chastity said. Her hand slipped slightly off the phone. "Papa, I think I'm going to go now and take a nap. I need to be at the tide pools by midnight."

"Well, I hope I helped," her father replied nobly. "Feel free to call me any time. That's why you've got the calling card."

"Of course. Bye," Chastity said, hanging up the phone. She had the sinking suspicion that she might never go home again, that something had changed in her completely and things would never be the same again. She'd never be the same again.

Every tear she has been saving for her entire life seemed to stream from her eyes, and she cried herself to sleep.

It was night when she woke up, to the most interesting sensation in the world. Alia was sitting on the edge of her bed, fingering Chastity's pussy.

Chastity moaned.

"Oh, stop that!" she said, quickly recovering herself. "You shouldn't do things like that!"

Alia laughed.

"Perhaps. But it feels so good, I've learned not to care," she giggled, licking her fingers clean. "Besides, your pussy really tastes good."

Chastity hugged her friend. "I'm never going to get over seeing you again, Alia, everyone thought you were dead."

"I'm not sure that I'm not," Alia said, shrugging her shoulders. "I feel like I've died and gone to Heaven."

"How can you say that?" Chastity interjected. "How can you go to Heaven after all that?"

Alia laughed again.

"The way I see it, that doesn't matter so much, since I'm immortal."

"Immortal?" Chastity said, with a little gasp.

"Yep, the way Lena says it, unless someone cuts out my heart and eats it, I won't die. Won't even age." Alia turned and stared at Chastity with an oddly serious expression on her face.

"I tried to slit my wrists, you know, when I first went into the water, when I realized there was no return. But the wounds healed themselves immediately." She held up her wrist to Chastity. "See? Not even a scar."

"Suicide!" Chastity gasped. Her own mother had committed suicide when she was a little girl. Chastity wasn't supposed to remember or know about it, but she did.

"It was stupid," Alia said quickly. "I felt so sinful, I couldn't take it. But after a couple thousand orgasms, I was convinced. This is the life for me, Chastity, and it's the life for you too."

"How can you be so certain?" Chastity said. "Alia, it's not up to you to decide what's best for me."

"Right," Alia said, beginning to sound irritated. "Your research sponsors, your father, it's all right for them to tell you what to do, because they're men with money. But me, I don't have any right at all. I'm just a nymph offering you immortality. It would be crazy for you to listen to a word I say! So why don't you just pack up your bags and go back to your daddy."