Secrets of the Forest Nymph Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feather, when you used this tunnel did you ever have a torch or something?" Chad asked.

"If I remember correctly, it should be just up ahead. It's not like I come here on weekends for parties," Feather replied.

True to her memory, there were two large torches mounted on the cave wall. Feather got the torch and lit it with Chad's Zippo, casting a soft eerie glow on the walls. Chad could see small off shoots every few yards, and prayed nothing was in them. He pulled his sword out and followed his friend down the long tunnel.

After walking for about a half hour, they came to two tunnels. Feather stared at both. "Ok tour guide, which way?" Chad asked.

"We have to take the left tunnel, but that's not the problem Chad. The problem is, there are tracks on the ground heading into the tunnel, and none coming out." They knelt down and looked closer. Chad studied the tracks. He had seen something similar before.

"Looks like a dog, but they're too big for that," he said. Nugen took one look and knew right away, what they were.

"You are correct your majesty...I mean Chad. They are from a type of dog, a hellhound."

"You mean like from Hell type of hellhound? Big enough to take your head off whole, type of hellhound? I thought they were just a myth," Chad said.

Feather leaned in and told him, "Chad, did you somehow forget where you are?" Feather stood back up and stared down the tunnel. "We have to keep going. Let's hope it's not too many of them, or even worse. Marrow found the entrance," she told him.

After a few hundred yards, the tracks turned down one of the smaller openings. 'Maybe they wouldn't have to fight these things after all,' Chad thought. Just as Chad reached the opening, he heard the growl. Nugen was just behind Chad and shoved him forward, out of the way. This put Nugen directly in front of the hole.

Feather turned to see Chad lying on the ground, while Nugen tried to get his sword ready. The satyr never knew what hit him. The hellhound leapt out of its hiding spot and struck Nugen, taking him to the cave floor. The weight of the hound was too much for Nugen. He couldn't move to get free. The hellhound sank his oversized canines into Nugen's throat and pulled upward, killing him instantly.

Feather pulled her bow out, getting ready to fire. It would be tough shot with Chad in the way. Chad got up and faced the large dog as he crouched for another attack. The beast lunged towards Chad, ready to do the same type of damage to him.

A vision of Larry's fight with the Jaculus flashed in Chad's mind. Just before the front paws made contact, Chad ducked to the side, and shoved the sword through its stomach. The momentum carried the large dog forward, literally impaling itself on his sword, until the tip was sticking out past his spine. The dying creature let out a loud howl and fell to the floor, taking Chad with him.

Feather was about to lower her bow, when the second hellhound came out of hiding. This one was smaller and must be the mate of the now dead beast. Feather only had a few seconds to save Chad's life. In quick secession, she launched two arrows. One hit the female's throat, the other piercing its brain. The hellhound was dead before she ever reached the cave floor.

Feather ran over to Chad, helping him from beneath the dead hound. "Thanks Feather, I owe you one," he said. They moved over to Nugen, his chest, visibly crushed and his throat ripped open. "He saved my life Feather," Chad said as his voice chocked with emotion.

She looked at him sadly, "Chad we have to keep moving," she said.

"What do we do with Nugen? We can't just leave him here with the dogs," Chad told her, as he closed Nugen's lifeless eyes.

"Damn it Chad he's dead! We can't bring him back to life. Now get up and let's get Shea back," Feather told him, trying to bring him back to reason.

Chad got up, retrieved his sword, and joined Feather. "How much further is it to the entrance?" he asked in a stern voice. Chad's anger was starting to rise within him. He took Nugen's death personally.

"Not too much further, we should reach the room in another thirty minutes or so. After that, we have to find out where Marrow is holding Shea. That may take some time. Let's just hope he has more defenses outside the castle, than inside," she told him.

**********

Larry and Malifin looked down over a small hill, checking the front entrance to the castle. From their vantage point, they could see at least two sides of the stone structure. That wasn't all they saw. Perched on top, were two Jaculus looking down at the large herd of creatures of all shapes and sizes. As the two of them surveyed the area, Marrow made an appearance at the large front door. He looked up at the sky in the direction of Mermaid Lake.

"You think he's looking for the Jaculus you took care of?" Malifin asked.

"Well then I guess 'Fat Boy' might want to sit down, it'll be a long wait," Larry said with a chuckle. They saw Marrow say something to one of the other Jaculus. In no time, he leapt off the top and headed in the same direction.

Larry looked over at Malifin. "I've got good news, and I've got bad news," he said.

Malifin looked back at Larry. "What's the good news?"

"Well, we only have one big bird to worry about."

"What's the bad news?" Malifin asked.

"We still got one big bird to worry about," Larry told him.

"God, I can't wait to get away from you Larry."

**********

Back at Mermaid Lake Leonia was drying off from the healing pond. Now that all her cuts were gone, she looked like an angel again. Xena and the other mermaids cleansed the small pond. They had to ensure it was ready for use at all times.

Leonia stood off to the side of the pond, looking out into the forest. After a few moments, she walked over by the lake and once again looked out into the forest. Even though the healing pond had returned her to her previous beauty, it could not take away the nervousness she had within her heart.

Xena watched as the lovely elf paced back and forth, each time stopping to look out to the forests edge. Xena knew what she was feeling. The fate of the entire forest rested with a small band of hero's, one of them a human who had never set foot in the forest. Xena didn't know which Chad possessed the most, courage...or stupidity.

Xena walked up to Leonia. "I see that you're troubled. Your daughter is very brave and smart. I'm sure she'll be returning soon," Xena told her.

"I take it that the pond does not relieve stress," Leonia said, staring out at the forest.

"No Leonia. I'm afraid it will only heal you. Stress relief is normally done out here in the clearing," Xena told her as she held the elf's hand.

Leonia looked at the beautiful mermaid. "My husband died a few years back or I would be getting some stress relief right now. Since Chad is out there with..."

"Oh I see," Xena said smiling at her.

"No. It's just that he stayed the night and...well, he is a human," Leonia said quickly.

"This part of the forest is still very sexually active. You don't need to tell me about the effects of the forest on humans," Xena said as she squeezed Leonia's hand.

"I wish that pond could make it so I could just sleep till they returned," Leonia said quietly.

"If it's a peaceful night sleep that you need, I might be able to help with that," the lovely mermaid offered.

Leonia studied the sexy mermaid. After a few moments, she turned her gaze to the ground. "I don't know Xena. I don't think it would be a good idea."

Xena reached over and lifted Leonia's head back up. "It would help you sleep. Why would you say it wouldn't be a good idea?" Xena asked her with a puzzled look.

"It's just...I mean to say that I've...well I've never really..." Leonia couldn't find the words.

"You mean to say you've never been with another woman? Not even during a threesome with your husband?" Xena asked in amazement.

"Well it's something we never got around too. We did try threesomes, but they were with men. I know Feather enjoys it, but the chance never came around for me. I think I would be rather clumsy," Leonia said sadly.

"Let me be the judge of that Leonia," Xena told her as she pulled her face close to hers. "Just remember. Do what feels good, not what's right." Just then, she placed her lips on Leonia's, pressing softly.

Xena nibbled at her with her lips. This being Leonia's first time she didn't want to rush the elf. Leonia's heart raced. The kiss was so much different than a man would kiss. She felt her pussy moisten at the gentleness of it.

Leonia parted her lips and allowed her tongue to dance over Xena's lips. Suddenly she felt the mermaid's tongue on hers, the tip dancing around wildly. Xena ran a hand over Leonia's cheek, caressing her softly as her fingers played with her long hair. Leonia pulled back, gasping for air.

"Oh Xena. That was so...is it always...oh my," Leonia tried to say but she was losing her balance.

"I think I know how you feel. When I had my first girl kiss, it was magical. I guess it's because we know how we want to be kissed so we kiss back that way," she told the panting elf.

Xena slid her hand up to Leonia's breast, caressing it through her gown. "I must say Leonia, you have lovely breasts. So full and soft," she whispered in her ear.

Leonia laid her head on the mermaids shoulder, trying not to fall over. This gave Xena access to her supple neck, where she placed small kisses. Leonia moaned as she felt Xena's fingers lightly pull at her nipple. Leonia could feel her pussy juice leaking out onto her legs.

"Would you like me to continue?" she whispered in her ear.

"I'm not sure...I don't know what..." Leonia said weakly.

"I told you. Just do what feels good to you," Xena said.

Leonia lifted her head and kissed Xena, thrusting her tongue into the mermaid's mouth. The kiss was rushed and deliberate. Leonia's passion was fueling a desire she had never felt. Xena could sense the hurriedness of the elf. She had a lot to learn about being with another woman.

Xena broke the kiss. "I think you should get more comfortable Leonia. Let me show you how to undress another woman. Then you can try it on me," she told her. Leonia just nodded her head.

Xena ran both hands up Leonia's body. Caressing the outside of her breasts, and then sliding over her nipples. The gown she had on caused the nipples to respond even more as they rubbed against the fabric. Leonia was wobbling due to the erotic feelings coursing through her body.

After toying with her nipples, she moved her hands up to the small beads holding the gown closed. Slowly, she undid a few of them. As more of Leonia's flesh became visible, Xena would run her fingertips over the sensitive area. Leonia never took her eyes off the mermaid.

When Xena had enough of the beads undone, she slid her hands inside and moved it away from her breasts. The gown now only hung on her body by the edges of her shoulders. Leonia's mouth was open trying to get air. She felt as if she couldn't breathe.

"I want...I want to...kiss you," Leonia whispered. Xena smiled back at her.

Leonia moved closer and placed her hands on the sides of Xena's face. Slowly she pressed her lips against hers and kissed her. Leonia didn't rush it like last time. She explored Xena's mouth, as she would want her lover to do to her.

"Mmmm. You're learning Leonia," she moaned.

Xena let the gown fall to the grass, leaving Leonia naked to the view of anyone who wanted to look. The elf shivered at the naughtiness of being naked and groped by this beautiful mermaid.

"Would you like to try and undress me?" Xena asked.

"I'd like to try, but my head is spinning. I don't know what's coming over me. I never thought it could be like this with a woman," Leonia said.

"Maybe you should lie down," Xena told her as she guided her to the ground.

"Yes. I should lie down...before I fall down," she told her as her legs gave out.

When Xena had her positioned on the soft grass, she moved her body next to hers. She could literally feel the heat coming from the elf's body, as she ran her fingertips over her taut stomach. When her hand reached Leonia's legs, they immediately opened to allow her access.

"My, my. You are really excited Leonia," Xena whispered.

"You have me so...wet. God, I really need..." Leonia whimpered.

"To have sex?" Xena asked. Leonia couldn't speak. She just shook her head no.

"Oh I think I see now. I believe you might take after me a little. I think what you were trying to tell me is, you just need...fucked. Is that right Leonia? Do you need to be fucked?" Xena asked.

"Yes. But we don't have a cock around here handy," she said in a complaining tone.

"Oh I think I can satisfy you without a cock sweetheart. You just leave it to me and I'll make sure you get a good nights rest," Xena said as she plunged two fingers into her leaking pussy.

Leonia's head snapped back as the sudden invasion took over her senses. Leonia had been finger fucked before, but this felt different. Sleek feminine fingers were working on her leaking sex hole. Leonia had a small cum when Xena started sucking on one of her nipples.

"Oh shit! I didn't mean to cum so soon. It's just I'm so..." Leonia said.

"You're what Leonia? It's ok to say it...its ok," Xena said trying to coax her on further.

"I'm just so...fuck...I'm so fucking hot!" the elf screamed.

Xena motioned for her friends to come over. She was going to need their help is Leonia was going to get any sleep tonight.

"In a few moments you're going to experience something wonderful. Something only a hot...sexy...woman can experience. From another woman," Xena told the whimpering elf.

The mermaids knew what Xena wanted. They had done this countless times to each other. They just hoped that the elf could take it. After all, she wasn't a mermaid. Leonia had her eyes closed so she couldn't see the others approaching.

Suddenly she felt a pair of lips on her breast. The unknown mouth sucked on her flesh as a snake like tongue danced around her nipple. What made it erotic was the long hair that tickled her skin. Xena slowly fucked her fingers in and out of Leonia's pussy. She thought the sensations couldn't get any better. She was wrong.

Another mermaid latched onto her other nipple. This time though she lightly scrapped her teeth on the hard bud. With both her nipples being sucked and soft hands stroking her body, she began to tremble. Xena knew she needed more. She need to cum so hard that she would pass out from it.

A third mermaid lay down next to her head, kissing her softly. When Leonia was kissing the other woman deeply, Xena added two more fingers to her overheated pussy. The two sucking her tits grabbed a leg and pulled it up, giving Xena unobstructed access to her hole.

Leonia screamed into the mermaid's mouth. Now she understood why Feather liked girls too. She just hoped she could go back to men after this. Leonia had to break the kiss so she could get her breath.

"Oh shit...oh fuck...oh shit...," she cried out every time Xena pushed her fingers inside.

"It feels different than when a man does it. Don't you think so Leonia," she asked.

"It feels...fuck...like you...son of a...have your...fuck...whole hand...shit...in me," Leonia cried out.

"Not yet. I don't think you could handle that right now. Maybe next time we get together we can try that," Xena said as she bent down to flick her clit with her tongue.

"Oh you sweet fucking slut! Oh I'm sorry...oh damn...I didn't mean to..." she yelled.

"It's only natural Leonia. I told you, do what feels good...not what's right," Xena said as she abused the elf's clit.

"Oh damn! Do women...do it differently...fucking shit...when they..." Leonia was now sobbing. It felt as if her pussy was on fire.

"When they suck a hot cunt like yours? Is that what you want to know? Do you want to know what it's like being sucked off by another woman?" Xena was teasing her with her words.

The mermaid that was kissing her leaned in and nipped at her ear. "Go on Leonia, tell her. Don't hold it back. Say the things you want to say...say it...say it now," she told her.

"Oh my fucking...do it damn it! Suck me off you mermaid. Suck my fucking...my fucking cunt off slut!" Leonia screamed out.

Xena latched her mouth against Leonia's pussy. With four fingers fucking in and out, she thumbed Leonia's clit with her tongue. Leonia tasted a small squirt from her hole. 'This elf is getting ready to squirt,' she thought. Xena slid her hand down to her pussy and rubbed her own clit quickly.

It didn't take long for the mermaid to bring herself off. When Xena's orgasm rushed through her body, she screamed into Leonia's cunt. This caused a vibration against Leonia's lips pushing her over the edge.

"Now! Oh my sweet...I can't..." Her words ended there as the mermaid kissed her hard. She tried to close her legs but the other two held them fast. Leonia couldn't help it as she squirted her juice into Xena's open mouth.

Every time her muscles contracted, juice would squirt. The elder elf wanted to stop but couldn't move her legs. She was at their mercy. Leonia felt the ground spinning. "Why won't the spinning stop?' she thought.

Just as quickly as the orgasm started, it stopped. Her body lay limp on the ground, unconscious. Xena motioned for one of the centaurs to come over. She told him to take care of her throughout the night. The half horse half man picked her up, bringing her to the camp. The fire would keep her warm and the others would watch over her.

Xena and the others returned to the water. They were sure she'd sleep for a while. When she reached the rocks, she laid her head down. As she drifted off a vision of the group came to her. She hoped that the prince of the forest had the courage to see it through, even if he was a human.

**********

While Larry and Malifin came up with their own plan, Feather and Chad had reached a stairway that led up to the castle. "So now what do we do Feather?" Chad asked.

"We follow the stairs till we get to a stone door, there's a small latch that releases it. After that, we go in and find Shea," she told him.

"What are the chances that Marrow will be in that room when we get in?" Chad asked, a little more worried with the lack of numbers.

"In that case Chad, we'd better be prepared for a big fight, because he won't be alone. He knows we're coming, and probably has a large welcoming committee for us...or Larry and Malifin."

Chad left the crossbow strapped to his back, but his sword was drawn and ready for use. If Marrow was going to greet them, he was not going down, without taking a chunk of the Ogre with him. Feather and Chad went up the stairs as quietly as they could.

He didn't remember ever having to climb this many steps. 'How deep underground are we?' he thought to himself. Feather approached the rock wall cautiously, as Chad brought the light closer. It appeared to be one continuous wall. "Are you sure there's a door here Feather?" he whispered.

Feather turned to look at him and put a finger to her lips, signaling him to remain quiet. Feather turned towards the wall, running her hand down until she found a small crevice in the face. She was getting ready to pull it, when she heard the voice of Morrow on the other side. She remembered it when he killed her father.

"Well you little bitch. When your dear sweet husband gets here, we're going to have a huge welcome for him," he said. "Then you can watch as I kill him slowly. However, if you tell me where the Crystal of Physis is, I'll kill him quickly. It's your choice Princess Shea," Morrow said.

Feather heard her friends name and her heart raced. She pulled Chad close and whispered in his ear. "Shea's in the room with Marrow...she's alive Chad, Shea's alive." Chad's eyes began to tear up at the news of his wife.