Secrets of the Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlet couldn't take it anymore- she stopped for a moment, lifted herself up, and impatiently tore off the little clothing she did wear. She threw herself back on top of Rose, and she clutched the girl's hips this time. Filled with desire, Scarlet's touches grew more insistent, and Rose's arms embraced her greedily, holding and touching her. Rose took Scarlet's breasts into her hands, rubbing them gently but firmly, and Scarlet melted into her gentle embrace, kissing her passionately once again.

Scarlet whimpered softly as Rose played with her breasts, and she pressed her lips against her cheek. Rose dragged a soft hand down her back, making her shiver. "Rose..." she whimpered again.

"You're amazing, Scarlet." Rose said with a smile, and Scarlet smiled back.

"Rose, I need you to touch me, too." Rose nodded, and she gingerly moved her hand down to Scarlet's crotch. She took her time, even if she was desperate to give Scarlet what she wanted, but soon her hand was, too, gripping Scarlet's throbbing womanhood, and Scarlet placed her hand on Rose's, as well.

"Mm..." Scarlet whined softly, and Rose began to touch her in earnest, gripping her with her hand, while Scarlet pressed Rose's cock against her stomach with her palm. The two moaned loudly in the small space, and Scarlet whined when Rose's hand started to stroke her. She was desperate, and the need that had burned inside her for too long now needed to be met. She growled softly at the girl beneath her. "More."

That was exactly what Rose wanted to hear. Hearing Scarlet's voice utter that drove her wild, and she kept going. Rose held Scarlet tightly in her grip, and she stroked her faster. The woman above her tightened her grip on Rose's hips, and she cried out her name. "Rose! Ah, Rose..." Scarlet's breaths were ragged. But she needed even more, and she leaned down to whisper to Rose in a husky voice.

"Rose. I need you." she whispered. "Very, very badly." She pulled back from Rose for a moment, and Rose understood. "Please." All of a sudden, Rose sounded desperate, and the look of need in her eyes as she looked up at Scarlet laid everything bare.

"Turn around."

"Yes..." Rose quickly assumed a position, laying on her stomach in front of Scarlet. "Good." Scarlet loomed over her, placing her face next to hers, and she pressed a hot, wet kiss against Rose's cheek.

Rose quivered with anticipation as she felt Scarlet above her. The seemingly blazing hot touch of skin on skin was making her shiver, but soon she would shiver even more, as Scarlet pressed her cock against the top of her ass, laying it between her cheeks. Scarlet's cock was soaked with precum, and she bit her lip and moaned as she pressed it against Rose.

She knew she could get what she needed just like this, just grinding against Rose in a heated rut until she was done. But she also wanted Rose. She wanted to take Rose and fuck her until Rose would never forget who'd made her feel that way. So she sucked in another breath, and she kissed the back of Rose's shoulder, making the girl squeal. "Are you ready?" She suggestively rubbed her soaking wet length against Rose's waiting hole.

"Yes!" Rose screamed. Just like Scarlet, she clearly couldn't bear to wait any longer. She whimpered loudly, and pressed back against Scarlet. That heat against her was driving her mad with need. Thankfully for her, Scarlet couldn't wait any longer, and she gently pressed inside, holding tightly onto Rose all the while. She let out a loud cry, one of pleasure and relief, as she finally pushed inside her partner.

"God, you're..." Rose cried out loudly, and she felt Scarlet's arms wrap around her midsection. She relished Scarlet's tight grip. She was enjoying Scarlet's larger stature, the hot touch of her skin, the way she controlled her with her body, far more than she'd like to admit to anyone but herself. All Rose could do was cry out for more, and when she felt herself ready, she did. "More!" and Scarlet pushed further inside her in a short motion.

An immense pleasure soaked over Rose. Her cock dripped onto the bedding beneath them, and she started to moan even louder. She pressed herself back against Scarlet, but Scarlet held her tightly, hooking her arms under Rose's. She grinned, panting softly. "Mm... No, let me do this, Rose." and Rose could only scream her name as reply. Scarlet started to thrust deeper inside Rose now, and she let out loud moans of her own, gasping for breath as she began to thrust faster and deeper inside her.

Rose was already soaking wet with her own cum, and Scarlet wasn't halfway done with her yet. She was fully under Scarlet's control, at her fingertips, and it made her fiery lust burn even hotter. "Please! Yes! Ahh!" She screamed to her lover, her toes curling with the white-hot pleasure of Scarlet's cock inside her. Scarlet was half gone, by now, consumed fully by the heat and lust inside her. She took in short breaths as she fucked Rose faster and faster, and both of them cried out in unison.

Scarlet continued getting faster, and Rose continued getting impossibly louder. They were both so short of breath they could barely speak a word, but Scarlet wouldn't be able to stop herself if she tried, so deep ran her lust. After a while, Rose was screaming out Scarlet's name, and she felt herself cumming even more, soaking the sheets she was pressed against so tightly.

"Rose! Rose, I..." But Scarlet didn't have to say anything else, not that she could. Her world disappeared in front of her as she released her pent-up pleasure, and she clutched Rose as tightly as she dared while she came to climax. Rose's world wasn't as still, as she felt Scarlet cum deep inside her, and she cried out loudly while her long, continuous orgasm just kept going, relentless as Scarlet's thrusts.

After a long pause, Scarlet rolled off of her. She rested a moment, and soon she took Rose into her arms, embracing her from the side, kissing her cheek from behind. Rose was exasperated, ecstatic, and she rested with her. "That was..."

"Shh." Scarlet said with her telltale smile. They drifted off in each other's embrace, sleeping very soundly that quiet summer night.

Rose blinked her eyes open sleepily. She heard no bell, nor crier, but she felt something she didn't expect to. She was in her own bed. She sat up in a hurry. Did Scarlet take her here? Did someone else find her? Was Scarlet okay? Her thoughts lingered on that woman, gorgeous and strong and capable beyond her wildest dreams. Or was she perhaps just a dream, just a figment of a smalltown girl's imagination? She didn't like to think so. She got up, went outside, and found her sister at the markets.

"Rosie!" Her sister gasped with surprise, but Rose stopped her in a hurry, and pulled her aside. She couldn't be sure yet whether she was surprised to see her out so early, or if she thought Rose hadn't made it back last night.

"Tell me, Daisy. Did we go hunting together yesterday?" she asked with an inquisitive expression. Daisy nodded. "Mhm! I was worried you didn't make it back, but you just didn't tell me. Make sure to tell me next time. Younger sisters worry too." Rose nodded apologetically, wrapping Daisy up in a hug.

"What's that mark on your neck, anyway?" Daisy said, and Rose quickly excused herself and ran home.

So it was real. Her encounter with Scarlet was as real as it felt. She grinned and blushed to herself as she opened her front door. Her heated tryst with her had been just that, but she knew she'd want to see her again, if she could. Perhaps she'd try to find her, to take the same underhill path, to seek out the woman she was ecstatic to hear wasn't just a figment of her dreams.

A week later, night fell over the small hamlet. Rose curled up to bed, late as always, but something was different tonight.

She heard a loud knock on her door. She opened it, and before her stood her intrepid lover, the wolf-woman, Scarlet. She walked towards her, and embraced her in a kiss.

FIN

12