Secrets Pt. 03

Story Info
Dave shares in Emily’s secret, reluctantly.
8.5k words
4.01
9.7k
4

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Synopsis: Dave with his own secret fetish, keeps falling for women who have their own secrets.

Dave and Emily had been together for months, and sharing Dave's condo for seven, happy weeks, when Emily took a step toward ruining everything.

It was a Friday night and they had settled down to relax a bit and catch the news, before heading for bed, and sex. A news story caught their attention. It was one of the feel-good, time-filler videos about a guy who shaved his head because his girlfriend had to start Chemo treatments for breast cancer, and she shaved hers.

"He's a good guy." Dave mumbled.

"Would you do that for me?"

"Of course. But you don't have Cancer, do you?" he asked, obviously concerned.

"No, of course not," she said as she leaned over and kissed him. "I was just testing your love."

"You know I love you. And I'd do anything for you."

And he hugged her to him, tightly, and kissed her passionately. And she giggled, and that made him happy.

And while they held each other, an idea occurred to her. A kinky and wicked idea that got her all turned on just thinking about it.

While Dave returned to watching the sports report, she continued to debate on the feasibility and advisability of her burgeoning scheme. It could be fulfilling and a lot of fun. But there was a chance, it could go terribly wrong. She didn't want to ruin their relationship. But she seriously thought, and hoped, that it could strengthen it. Dave had, after all, always expressed his concern for her condition, and his desire to help her overcome the challenges and disappointments that she suffered with.

She was, in the end, convinced that her plan would bring them closer. Strengthen their love, rather than hurt it.

A bit later, she got their weekend rolling by sucking on Dave's caged cock until he was ready to explode, and his cock was in real pain.

Only then did they start on their now, typical weekend fun. Emily led Dave into their bedroom and he unlocked her panties, so he could get at her pussy. He then proceeded to lick her to several orgasms, all the while yearning for his own release.

As she often did, after wonderful sessions like that, Emily slipped back into her latex, hiding away her sex, but leaving her ass open, for later use.

It was then Dave's turn. She unlocked his straining cock and applied her own mouth and tongue to him until he was very, very close. Then she positioned herself so he could plug into the hole in her latex covered butt and into her ass, where he exploded.

She too got off, yet again, from the combination of his cock in her behind and the application of her hand to her sex, through its rubber covering.

It was a pattern that they each enjoyed immensely, even though they both knew it was kind of warped. Their orgasms were always wonderfully erotic and fantastically satisfying.

And they loved each other for both the erotic rhythm they had established, and the pure joy of it all.

As they lay cuddling in bed afterwards. With him back in his cage, and her enema complete, Emily kicked off the first stage of her plan.

"My next appointment with Jill is coming up in a few weeks."

"Jill?"

"Remember? My nurse friend. The one who replaces my catheter."

"Ah, I remember, every three months, right?" he said. And it was clear from his tone that he felt bad about it. He'd told her many times that he wished she didn't have to suffer as she did.

Picking up on his concern, and his love for her, she decided to forge ahead with her effort to cement their relationship. She was still nervous about the whole thing, but as they said, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

"Honey. I have an idea. You know I love you, and I know you love me. And I understand that you feel bad about my malady." And she kissed him, before continuing. "And I know, too, that you would do anything to make it easier for me."

"You know I would. What can I do?"

She took a deep breath and took the plunge. Hoping and praying that she wasn't doing something really stupid.

"Experience the same thing. Share in my restrictions."

"What do you mean?" he asked, confused.

"Well, I think we'd find it interesting if you lived like I do, for a while, with a catheter."

And she stopped at that point, nervous and fearful. Afraid that he might just tell her she was crazy.

He looked at her, for a moment thinking. It sounded crazy. Why would he ever do something like that? Bu he couldn't find a way to tell her, 'no'. So he didn't. "Lover, I'll do whatever you want. Try whatever you want. If it will make you happy."

Hugely relieved. She breathed a sigh of relief and kissed him. "Oh, Dave. I love you. I know it's a weird request, and perhaps a kinky one too. But I've thought about it a lot and I can picture us living with the same handicap. And somehow, it gets me all excited."

"Oh really?" He said as he reached over and kissed her. He did love her, and he wanted to please her, and even though it seemed like a bizarre idea, he found that it did turn him on, just a little. "Well, if it will make you happy, and get you excited. I'll give it a try."

"Great!" she squealed as she rolled onto him and kissed him happily.

Her reaction told him that he'd made the correct commitment. And her enthusiasm also got him aroused, as much as he could get in his cage.

Later, as he tried to get to sleep, he started to have second thoughts about Emily's new game. It wasn't until he remembered the news story about the cancer victim and her husband's shaved head, that he started to understand Emily's request. She apparently saw it as a way he could provide her with the loving support she'd always wanted from her man.

And as he loved her so, he knew that he had little choice but to support her in whatever she felt she needed.

But it did make him nervous. Was Emily pushing him down a kinky road that would again lead to a split? Like with his ex-wife? He sure hoped not.

Emily was excited, and aroused as a couple of days later she called Jill and they made plans for her to fit Dave, when she comes over to replace Emily's catheter.

"Emily, are you sure about this? I really shouldn't do it, you know." Jill responded, to the request.

Jill went on to enthusiastically explain at length how it was a game that she and her lover wanted to play, and that if it didn't work out, she'd be called back to remove the thing.

"All right. If you're sure." Jill concluded before hanging up. Emily did deserve to find the right guy, and perhaps this guy was the one.

Emily was delighted. Another step was in place. She only had a couple of other calls to make for the rest of her plan to come to fruition.

The topic didn't come up again, until the Friday before Emily's appointment.

For the first few days after their discussion, Dave had continued to worry, wondering what he had volunteered for, and why. But he came to terms with his decision, and then slowly forgot all about it.

But that night, as they lay in bed together Emily reminded him that tomorrow was the day. She seemed so happy and excited, he had no choice but to take it like a man and loving companion, and accept it as inevitable.

The nurse showed up on Saturday morning as she had been doing for Emily for a couple of years, now, and Dave was invited to observe the procedure.

Dave uncomfortably watched as Jill worked on his lover. He'd already unlocked her and helped remove her latex panties. So, Emily was naked from the waist down, with just a towel wrapped around her when Jill arrived.

Emily stretched out on the bed, on a rubber sheet, with her legs bent and her knees high and wide as Jill, in rubber gloves, gently began the procedure.

The nurse is very gentle in all of her actions, and uses a lot of sterile lubricant to prevent issues. It takes her quite a while to remove the thing and discard it. Then the two women move into the bathroom where Jill uses a large syringe to flush out Emily's urethra and bladder.

Dave sees that the unusual catheter is not a smooth tube, as other's Dave has seen on the Internet. This one has soft flanges down much of its length and seems thicker than the standard ones. He couldn't figure out the other aspects, that apparently made it fully leakproof and suitable for long-term wear.

When the women returned, Emily again stretched out on the bed with her pussy on full display. It was the first time Dave saw it without the tube sticking out, and he wished he could make love to her, right then and there.

Jill though, soon blocked his view as she bent over Emily's body and unwrapped a new catheter. She lubed it up and slowly and gently inserted it into Emily's urethra.

Emily squirms a bit, and he can see that there's some discomfort involved. When she looks up and sees his expression, she says, "don't worry, dear, it's not that bad." And giggles, before flinching at another painful movement of the thing sliding deeper inside her.

"Sorry," Jill says, understanding that the process can be painful.

"That's okay, you know I'm used to it. And it's so much better than wearing diapers."

"I can imagine," Jill replied, as she continued her work.

Finally, the thing was fully in place, and the valve screwed onto its end, just outside Emily's pussy.

Emily sighs in relief before climbing off the bed and dabbing at herself with a damp cloth. The sight turns him on, but only for a moment, as he realizes that both women are now staring at him, expectantly.

"This is something you want, isn't it?" Jill asks, wanting to ensure he did, in fact want to voluntarily try this treatment.

Blushing, he mumbles, "Yes." He then peels off his pants and underwear. Embarrassed at being on display in front of Jill. He keeps reminding himself that she's a medical professional, just doing her job, but it doesn't help.

Earlier, Emily had unlocked and removed his cage. She'd then given him a heavenly blow job. He'd come away from that feeling wonderful and much more comfortably resigned to his fate. But now, he was again nervous about the whole deal.

Before he could lay down, Jill took him into the bathroom and thoroughly washed his cock and balls, he momentarily started thinking naughty thoughts, even though she was very professional about it. But she used cool water in the process, and his cock stayed tame. It helped, of course that he'd just gotten off, an hour ago...

With that chore over, and with Dave laid out on the bed, Jill knelt next to him and prepared to insert his catheter. Emily stood behind her, looking over her shoulder at one very uncomfortable lover.

"Now, Dave, you need to relax. Lay back and let me do my thing. This is a medical procedure and you're a patient. It has nothing to do with sex." Jill explained.

When Dave looked up and at Emily, she smiled, winked, and licked her lips, suggestively.

He sighed, closed his eyes and tried to relax. Emily wasn't helping...

Jill then grabbed his cock in her gloved hands and lubed its tip, as well as the catheter. She then slowly began working it into him. She used a slow in and out movement, that reminded everyone of fucking, as she carefully pushed the tube up his urethra.

He could feel the thing inside him! It felt really weird, and tickled a bit. There was also some pain involved. A burning that he'd never experienced before.

The insertion process seemed to go on forever.

At one point, Jill said, "some men say it's like getting screwed, although I don't know how they can really know what that feels like."

Emily laughed. "Not unless they have a pussy as well as a cock."

Dave smiled, unenthusiastically. It feels so very odd. Kind of a tickle, coupled with a full feeling from his pecker.

When Jill paused, he thought that she was done, but she was only positioning the loose end of the tube over a pan that she placed on the bed, next to his thigh.

He understood why a few minutes later, after Jill had resumed pushing and apparently the end inside him had moved into his bladder. At that point, a steady stream of urine flowed into the pan.

Jill looked up at Emily. "How much tubing should I leave outside? You know that the valve has to be clear of him even when he's hard, right?"

"Yes, I understand. Better leave about six inches. I know how to adjust it, if I have too later."

Dave, heard them, but wasn't sure what the implications were. So, he didn't comment. He imagined his cock with inches of tubing and a valve hanging out the end. Not a good picture

"Okay, Dave. Almost done. I just need to secure it and fit the valve, and we'll be done. You'll be good for three months. Just like Emily."

He certainly didn't intend to wear the thing for three months! But he didn't want to argue that point, now.

Finished, Jill wiped him off, and then asked him to get up and follow her into the bathroom.

He struggles a bit, sitting up and standing. The thing in his penis feels so strange.

In the bathroom, Jill instructs him to stand by the toilet. She kneels down in front of him with a large syringe filled with sterile water.

"Now, I'm going to open the valve and fill your bladder. Then I'll close it again, and we'll make sure that there are no leaks."

Oh, shit! He thinks. More torture and humiliation.

She proceeds, and he can feel the water filling him. Another strange and uncomfortable feeling. And he stands, passively as Jill closes the valve and sits back to watch the end of his poor prick for leaks.

He feels like he has to pee, but can't!

When he looks up, Emily is also in the room, watching and smiling like a proud parent. With her own catheter's valve hanging down between her legs.

The sight gets to him and his cock starts to get hard. He blushes.

Emily notices and sniggers, while Jill stays professionally dispassionate.

Looking down, as his cock starts to lengthen, he sees the length of tubing shorten. That's why Emily wanted six inches.

After a couple of minutes had passed with no leaks, and after a couple of inches of tubing had been consumed by his growing cock, Jill stood up, saying, "I think we're good here. I'll go pack up. Emily, if you could show him how to open the valve and empty himself in the toilet?"

"Sure, I'll be happy to."

She smiled as she stepped forward, and grabbing him by his cock, backs him into the seat. She kneels as she pulls him down to a sitting position.

"You've seen me. All you have to do is turn the valve and make damn sure the end is pointed down into the bowl."

"I understand," he says, a bit testily. But when he tries to do it, he finds that the valve is small and hard to grasp with his fingers, and also that his hard cock doesn't want to bend downwards. Especially when he feels the tube inside it.

Eventually though he succeeds, and a steady flow of water streams out. When the flow stops, Emily hands him a small sheet of toilet paper to wipe the end of his catheter, just like she does, and like women always do.

They wash their hands and head out, together, arriving just in time to see Jill pick up her bags.

Emily gives her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, saying "thanks hon. We really appreciate this."

"You're welcome, and I hope it works out. Dave you take care of this girl, I think she's wonderful. And enjoy your new plumbing." And she walked out chuckling.

After she's departed, Dave starts to get over his embarrassment. Squatting down and looking at himself, he focusses on the feelings he's getting from his new plumbing. He has trouble describing it. It just feels really weird, uncomfortable, but also a bit sexy.

He's used to seeing his cock encased in steal, but not with a tube sticking out of it.

Emily breaks into his examination. "Okay, I have a couple of presents for you, if you're not too enthralled by your cock. But first I want to get back into my panties. I'm really feeling exposed like this."

"All right. And it's not that I'm so very fascinated by this thing. It just feels so bizarre."

"You'll get used to it," she says over her shoulder as she walks back toward the bedroom.

He follows, and within a few minutes she's back with her pussy and ass covered in pink latex, and her unique accessories in place. And he's locked her in, with the keys he controls.

After she's smoothed everything down, she turns to him, "Okay, now for your other special gifts." And she steps over to her closet.

"What gifts? And I'm not sure if I consider the catheter a gift."

"It's your gift to me, silly. And I love it!"

"Oh. Well in that case, I'm happy you love it." And he follows her, grabs her and turns her around so he can hug and kiss her. She laughs delightedly and hugs and kisses him back.

He enjoys it a lot, except for when the tube sticking out of his cock jams against her thigh.

They stay like that for quite a while, and Dave's cock starts really getting hard, swallowing up the tube, almost all the way to the valve.

Emily, of course, notices, and smiles broadly.

"You know. I think your presents can wait." And she pushes him back onto the bed and climbs on top of him. She grabs his cock in one hand and his balls in the other and begins kissing and licking his prick, around the protruding catheter.

He's loving it, and under his lovers' energetic and expert attentions he begins to moan and shudder. For a fleeting moment he worries what will happen when he comes, but he forgets that worry and explodes.

He can feel his cock throbbing and pumping but of course, with the valve closed, nothing comes out.

The presence of the catheter seems to heighten the pleasure of his orgasm. He's not sure if the added enjoyment is physical, from his cock, or psychological from his libido. The idea of coming with his cock filled with the tube is awfully kinky.

As he begins to calm down and shrink, Emily lifts her head and looks at him. "In case you're wondering. Your sperm filled the tube and then backed up into your bladder. It will flow out the next time you open your valve to pee. Jill told me."

"Okay. I was wondering. It's just another weirdness."

"You'll get used to it. How was your orgasm."

He smiled, wistfully. "It was wonderful."

"Hah. So, the catheter is a good thing?"

"Well, I'm not sure about that."

And then the thought hit him and his mood crashed.

"How can I ever have normal sex with this thing hanging out of my dick? It will have to come out before I can fuck!"

"Well, we know that's not going to happen. Unless you want to call Jill every time you want to screw me."

And she kissed him.

"Relax, you just had great sex, didn't you? A wonderful orgasm? I can get you off with my mouth and you can still whack off."

"It's really another aspect that makes you just like me. Normal, 'insert cock here', screwing is not really an option." She giggled at her description.

After that, they settled down for a while, laying on the bed. Dave stayed on his back, staring at the ceiling, still feeling uncomfortable and uncertain, while Emily cuddled against his side. She actually dozed off for a while. But Dave couldn't relax enough for that.

Eventually she stirred and reached up to kiss him on the cheek. Then she started getting out of bed. "Stay there. I'll be right back with your presents. Now's the perfect time."

"Huh?"

"Just stay." She ordered, as she walked over to the closet.

Dave was still stunned, and thinking about his predicament. She was right, he could still cum. He just couldn't screw anyone. And that wasn't that much of an issue with Emily, as with her catheter, screwing her pussy was impossible. She seemed to prefer anal sex, and he supposed he might still be able plug into her behind even with the tube sticking out of his cock.