Secrets Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking about it, though made his head hurt.

It hurt even worse when he realized that he wouldn't be able to screw Kathy either, whenever she returned. He had been dreaming of more threesomes and being able to use his cock on her. Now that would be out, too.

He put those disturbing thoughts aside, when Emily returned with a couple of small boxes. His presents.

Boxes in hand, she climbed up onto the bed and sat on his belly, with her back to his head. He couldn't see what she was doing, but he felt her start handling his deflated cock, with its tube.

It didn't take long for him to realize that she was fitting him with another cock cage!

"What's that?" He asked, surprised and confused. "How can it fit with the catheter sticking out?"

She kept working. "I ordered this one special. It's the same size as your old one, but it has a larger hole at the tip, to allow the catheter to poke through. I just have to remove the valve. Push it through the hole and then reinstall the valve on the end. Just like I do when I thread my tube through the hole in my panties."

"But what about my PA?"

"Oh they made allowance for that too, when I explained what we were doing."

He was dumbfounded. Now he'd have both the catheter inside and the cage outside his poor cock. Damn!

After she got off of him, he sat up and examined himself. Sure enough, the cage looked just like his older one, but now a tube stuck out four or five inches, ending in the valve. The new cage accommodated both the PA post and his catheter. Astounding.

"How did you get this?" He asked confused and troubled.

"I spotted the box from your other one, and called the company. I had to pay a small fortune as it was a special order, but I think it will be worth it."

Then she pushed him back down flat, and bent over his caged cock and began licking it. And as he expected, his cock actually started to come to life again. That was unusual, it hadn't been that long since he'd come, but of course, as it grew it filled its cage and then began pushing against the bars.

Emily backed away and laid down on her side next to his hip. She reached up with her free hand and began feeling around his new chastity arrangement, and playing with the catheter tube sticking out of it.

His cock was still pushing and his balls were being squeezed and were hurting. And her attentions prevented him from relaxing and relieving the ache. It was, as always, a wonderful torture!

"I love this new setup. And I love you for doing it. I really hope you can live with it. It really, really turns me on."

"Really, really?" he moaned, and then chuckled.

She giggled. "Yes, really, really."

"Well in that case, I guess it will have to stay."

"Oh, good." And she released her hold on him and crawled up to lay on his chest and kiss him. And she kept that up for a long time. Enjoying her, he joined in and hugged her to his chest and kissed her back. And his cock didn't bother him so much, anymore.

As he held her, though, he began thinking, why do I keep falling for these kinky women? Where are the normal girls? The boring ones who just like straight sex. But he had no answer, and he told himself that he did enjoy the games he kept getting dragged into.

Emily finally broke it off and laid down next to him, as they caught their breath.

"I think I really do love you," he said, in a whisper.

"You think? You do all of this for me and you think? I know I love you!"

And her declaration made him feel truly happy and forget his new plumbing.

They lay for a few minutes marveling at their feelings. But Emily suddenly sat up. "Hey, I forgot your other present. I don't know though, if I want to give it to you now. I mean you just told me you love me. And I love you, and I don't want to mess that up."

Oh hell! He thought. What now? What else could she have planned for him?

"Lover, whatever it is, I'm sure I'll love it. Or at least get used to it."

"Hah, you don't even know what it is. Do you trust me that much?"

"Yes. I said I love you. And that means I trust you."

"Well, you didn't exactly say you love me. I seem to remember an adjective in there somewhere."

"No, you don't. I said I love you. And I do love you, even if you're a little kinky."

"Oh good. I love that you love me." And she bent over and gave him a quick kiss, before sitting back up and reaching for the other preset.

"A little kinky, eh? Well, let's see what you have to say about this."

And she opened the box and took out another pair of pink, latex granny-panties, and held them up for him to see.

"Okay. You have another pair of panties, like the ones you always wear. I admit they are kinky." Not sure why they were a present for him.

Emily giggled. "These are just like mine, but they're for you."

He was again, surprised and confused. And all he could think to say was, "what?"

She laughed at him.

"Well, my dear. With your catheter, you're very much like me. And I figured we could make you even more like me, if you had panties like mine. And you have said. Many times, that mine turn you on."

He had to admit that hers did turn him on. But that was on her. He never imagined himself in them.

"Emily, I don't know..." He finally said, as he tore his eyes away from the panties and looked into her eyes.

He could see the momentary flash of disappointment and even a bit of fear in her expression. And both of her emotions hurt him. He didn't want to disappoint, or hurt her. Certainly not now, when they had just both sworn their love for each other.

So, he took a deep breath, let it out, and said, "Okay, I suppose we can give it a try."

And he was delighted to see her expression change instantly to one of eager happiness.

And he grew even happier when she practically jumped back on top of him, kissing him obviously overjoyed.

He knew then that she really did love him. This wasn't just some sex game for her.

This kissing session only lasted for a few minutes, before she rolled off him and stood up next to the bed.

"Come on, then, and let's get you into your matching panties." And she held out her hand to drag him off the bed.

Panties in hand, she led him into the bathroom.

"OK, first, please empty your bladder," she instructed.

Mortified, he sat down on the toilet and fiddled with his new valve until it opened and his urine dribbled out. The tinkling sound as it hit the water in the bowl sounded loud and with Emily standing nearby, it embarrassed him even more.

When the flow finally stopped, he wiped and closed his valve. The thought hit him; I have a urine valve! And he felt humiliated and uncertain about the whole thing. It caused him to just sit there, confused.

"Come on," Emily said, rousing him. "Come here and stand still with your legs open."

Sighing, he stood up and stepped over to her. The woman he loved, but who was leading him down this insane new path.

She knelt down in front of him and had him step into the panties. Then she slowly worked them up his legs.

"Why pink? Why not blue or black. A more manly color?" He asked. As much for something to say as for his own curiosity.

"To match mine." She answered pleasantly as she worked.

Eventually the latex leg holes began to tighten on his upper thighs. At that point she stopped and removed the valve from the end of his catheter. She then pulled up on the front of the panties until she could thread the tube through its hole in their crotch, and reattach the valve.

He was relieved that while the valve was off, no pee had dribbled out. Since he had no control, anymore, he knew that it was a distinct possibility.

She was still kneeling, but she sat back onto her heels.

"Okay," she said. "Now comes the hard part. Not to get too personal but have you ever had anything up your ass?"

"Ah, no." he answered, nervously. He was beginning to understand what had to come next and it frightened the hell out of him.

"Well, I'm sure this is going to be uncomfortable for you so just let me do this. Don't fight it. Try to relax, and remember that I love you and that you're doing this for us."

"I'll try, but I have to tell you that I'm starting to have second thoughts."

She stood up and kissed him. "I know this is really strange for you. But it's the way I live, every day, and I do believe that it will be nice if you experience the same things. Don't you?"

Sighing nervously, he answered. "I guess."

"Lover, please, just try it. I've come to accept it and to even enjoy it, and I think you will too."

Her passionate and prolonged kiss helped him get over his fears. She was something special, he had to admit. And perhaps she was right, maybe this would be good for them.

"All right, go ahead. I sure hope I can handle it."

She chuckled. "I'm sure you can." And she squatted down next to him to get a better angle on his ass. She took a gob of lubricant and slowly began massaging it into his ass hole. He cringed a bit when she first started, but it didn't hurt. It only felt odd, certainly unusual for him.

When she began working her fingers and the lube into his rear hole, he tensed.

"Relax. When I get in a bit and rub on your prostate, I think you'll start enjoying it."

He did try to relax and with her gentle motions, pushing in and out, he did succeed. And when she got in far enough to press against his gland, it did feel good, and he moaned.

"See. Guys are lucky in this. Anal penetration can really feel good for them. And even make you cum."

He moaned again, and mumbled, "I've heard that, but never felt it."

He was actually having trouble standing still. His knees were getting weak and his insides were throbbing.

It hurt, though when she pushed a second and then a third finger into him, stretching his anus.

She could tell. "Just a little more, honey. I have to get you opened up to accept the plug."

"How big is the thing?" He asked, dreading the answer. He'd seen hers, but hadn't really paid attention to its size.

"Oh, around two inches."

"Oh my God!"

"It's not that bad. You'll get used to it."

He was about to say something witty like 'easy for you to say'. But he realized that she could say it, as she went around constantly with the thing in her ass. And she liked it!

Then he felt her fingers slide out, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Don't move." She said again, as she stood up and took a moment to wash her hands. Then she was back, standing behind him, this time.

"Now lean forward and hold onto the counter. While I work this in. And no screaming!" she said, giggling this time.

He did as he was told, and braced himself.

"Don't tense up!" She ordered.

He did the best he could and held on as she positioned the plug, mounted in the panties and then began working it into him, with the same in and out pumping she'd used with her fingers, before.

It hurt, and he had to clamp his mouth shut as it slowly penetrated him. He'd read about butt plugs and how they stretched you and then kind of plopped in, once the narrow base was reached. But he knew that this plug and socket arrangement were shaped more like a torpedo dildo and that his sphincter would never be able to close, with the thing held inside him by the panties.

It took a terribly long time, but finally, he felt the panties pulled tightly around his ass, and with that Emily stepped around to his front and positioned the waist band tightly closed over his belly button. Then she locked it closed with a key.

He watched as she walked out with it. Leaving him to stare at himself in the mirror.

He did look like her, with the pink, latex panties covering him. They were tight and he could only barely see the outlines of his cage, between his legs. Otherwise, his front was flat, like Emily's. Down between his legs, he could see his catheter valve poking down, again looking just like hers. Although his was longer, poking out several inches before ending in the valve.

When he reached down between his legs, he could feel it, and farther back, the plug in his poor ass.

"How does it feel?" she asked as she stepped back into the room.

"Very weird. And my poor ass aches and feels really full."

"You'll get used to it."

"Oh, please stop saying that!"

"Hah, but you will. I did."

Sighing, he replied, "I know, and I suppose you're right."

"Of course, I'm right," she said as she hugged him and kissed him.

"Thank you for doing this for me. For us." And she smiled and rubbed his crotch. And he didn't feel much of anything.

"Actually, I'm so horny, I'm tempted to take it right off of you so we can screw."

"I like that idea." He said enthusiastically.

"Oh, no. You have to get used to your new plumbing and panties, and I'm hungry. Let's go get some lunch."

"I'd rather not."

"Come on, you have to get used to your new undies, and there's no time like the present."

She dragged him out and into her bedroom and handed him his clothes. She then put on her own things, while he followed suit.

Every movement hurt. The panties crushed his cage downward, putting more pressure on his cock, than normal, and the thing in his ass was worse. When he bent or stepped, or moved at all, it poked him and his asshole ached.

When they were ready, she led the way down to the garage and to her car. Dave had trouble keeping up with her, particularly on the stairs. The plug in his ass drove him crazy. It hurt, but it also pushed against his prostate and that gave him an odd thrill.

He started out waddling like a cowboy who'd just spent all day in the saddle. He felt ridiculous. But with every step, and with some effort, his stride became more normal.

Sitting down in the passenger seat of the car was also an uncomfortable experience, as was the ride, with the normal pot-holes, jarring and bouncing him.

Emily drove to a popular restaurant several miles away.

Walking across the parking lot, he realized that he was still waddling a bit, walking bow-legged. When he whispered his concern to Emily, she gave him the same exasperating answer, as always. "You'll get used to it."

With a conscious effort, his pace did improve.

They were lucky enough to find a quiet, corner table, where they could talk without being concerned about eaves-droppers. So as soon as they were served, Dave started in on his opinion of his new accessories, for lack of a better term.

Emily listened attentively, nodding as he explained that the catheter was uncomfortable and the plug impossible to deal with.

He knew that he sounded like a whiney child, and he certainly didn't want to break it off with her, but he just didn't like the idea of wearing the things for any length of time. And based on the comments made while Jill was inserting the catheter, Emily expected him to be stuck with the thing for three months!

When he wound down, Emily just stared at him for a couple minutes, before responding.

"Dave, I'm sorry. I didn't ask you to try those things to torture you. And I'm convinced that I'm in love with you, so I didn't do it to push you away either. Please understand that."

He was pleased by what he had just heard, and it allowed him to relax quite a bit, but still...

Seeing him calming down, Emily continued. "I admit that I'm not only handicapped by my body's issues, I've also become deeply involved with the fetishes that I've developed around my catheter. They have allowed me to get over my problems and actually enjoy sex. Not only that, but they keep me horny and make me want it more often." And she giggled, before adding, "Actually, I want it all of the time."

That made him smile. What could possibly be wrong with being in love with a very horny woman?

So, he responded. "Emily, I love you too. And I'm happy, no ecstatic," and he smiled lasciviously, before continuing, "that you want and need sex, despite your handicap. And I don't have any problems with your fetishes. We both enjoy the chastity games, don't we?"

She smiled and nodded. "Sure do. And the locks and keys."

He nodded. "But, I'm just not sure about the catheter and the panties, and the frigging plug in my ass." He concluded, and her smile faded.

That bothered him, but it was the truth, and he had to say it.

Emily leaned over and kissed him, and he held her and kissed her back. And they held it long enough to notice other diners staring at them.

When they finally separated, he could see tears in her eyes. And that bothered him.

"Dave, my love. If you want to get out of the panties, I can unlock you as soon as we get home. And if you want the catheter removed, I'll call Jill and have her come over."

And she paused and sniffed and wiped at her eyes.

"I had just hoped you'd try them for a while, and I really hoped that you'd learn to live with them and even enjoy them like I've learned to do. This stuff has become an important part of my being. I know that I had to learn to live with them, and you don't. So, I understand."

Dave was seriously touched by what she was saying, and by her tears, too. He was certain now that she loved him, and he understood how important the fetishes and kinky games were to her. He suspected that it made it a lot easier for her to deal with her handicap. He also figured that they allowed her to be the wonderful person that she was. The one he was in love with.

He decided that he could learn to live with these things. Just as she had. And he could enjoy them, just like she did. For her, he thought he could. It was certainly worth a try. And, most important of all, he didn't want these things to force them apart. He was starting to feel like he wanted to try marriage again. With her.

He smiled warmly, and grabbed her hand. "Emily, my love. I want you to know that I do love you. And if you'll forgive my whining, I will try these things, and the games and I hope to have great sex with you, now and for as long as you'll have me."

Emily yelped, delightedly and sliding out of her chair, climbed onto his lap, pushing the table aside. And they hugged and kissed. And forgot about the other patrons.

They concluded that he had just proposed marriage and that she had accepted. So, a couple of them applauded and called out congratulations.

Dave blushed, understanding the misunderstanding. Emily though, laughed and waved to the crowd.

After that they settled in to enjoy their meal, and their conversation turned to mundane topics.

Finished, they headed home, and Dave made it a point to not complain about the bumpy ride and the affect it had on his plugged ass. Several times, though, the bounce had pushed the plug into his prostate and it had given him an enjoyable thrill.

Back at Emily's, Dave headed to the guest bathroom to empty his bladder. His first time while wearing the panties.

He actually found it easier, as the valve was held stationary and easily accessible. More so than when he had peed through his cage. Well, this is a positive aspect of my new arrangement, he thought.

They were soon cuddled up on her couch, watching the television, occasionally kissing and pawing each other, as lovers do.

It was a couple of hours later, when Emily delicately mentioned that she felt the need for her nightly cleansing.

"Huh?" Dave asked, still focused on the TV, and not picking up on the implications.

"Hey!" she said catching his full attention. "I'm talking about my nightly enema."

"Oh, okay."

"And I think you need one too."

He finally started to understand what she was getting at. He was used to her disappearing into the bathroom to take care of that chore, each morning and evening. She had done it often enough while they were together at her place. And a couple of times she'd even left his bed to go back to her condo to empty herself. But now that he was wearing the same panties, and had the same plug secured in his ass, he would have to do the same thing!