Secrets Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she turned to Emily. "What do you think?"

Emily looked at her, then at Dave who was just sitting there, stunned. "I think it sounds like a fun adventure." And she giggled, obviously liking the idea.

Kathy clapped and kissed her on the cheek. "Great, its settled. Tonight, we'll be three girls, making love."

Dave sat there for a few minutes unsure of how he felt about the whole thing. He had no real interest in their plans for dressing him as a woman. But he was very interested in another threesome. And having these two pretty women focusing on him, discussing him like some sex toy, for their use, had him all excited. His cock and balls were hurting, in anticipation of the sex they'd have. What could it hurt? He decided.

So, when Kathy stood up and pulled him to his feet, leading him toward her bedroom, and Emily followed along, pushing gently, he just went along, letting any misgivings fade away.

In the bedroom, they quickly stripped him down to his pink panties and then led him into the master bath where Kathy had a chair placed, and a sizeable collection of cosmetics laid out on the counter.

"Emily, would you mind picking out a nice color for his toenails?" Kathy asked, with a wink in her direction.

"Of course." Emily replied.

"Why?" Dave whined.

"Oh, hush up. Every pretty woman has her toenails done." Emily scolded him. Getting into the game.

Kathy, meanwhile began working a fairly heavy layer of foundation all over his face, explaining, "I have to get your complexion lighter and smoother, first."

Emily picked out rosy-pink shade and sitting down on the floor in front of him, pulled one of his feet into her lap and began working on his toes.

He just let it all happen. Unable and unwilling to fight the two women who had taken over his life.

Kathy, began working on his eyes, distracting him, with instructions to close, or open, look up or down. He was worried that she might poke him in the eye, so he tried his best to follow her orders.

As she worked on his make-up, Kathy reminisced.

"When I was a teen, fifteen or so, I was fascinated with cosmetics. I read all of the magazines and spent a lot of time making myself look like a fashion model. Or as close to one as I could get." She paused and laughed at herself.

"My much-younger sister used to watch me experiment, and before long I was using her as my very own Barbie-doll. Making her look a lot older, and sexier. We both enjoyed it. I dreamed of being a beautician and working on Hollywood starlets."

"I actually got pretty good at it. And my sister just loved how old and sophisticated she looked after I spent hours applying stuff to her face."

She paused giggling. "My mother wasn't so thrilled. She didn't like to see her baby looking so much like a full-grown woman."

Dave tried to see what all was being done to his face, but the angle was wrong and Kathy was in the way, so he couldn't get a view in the mirror.

When Emily was done with his feet, she stood up and took a look.

"Oh my god. Kathy, you're a magician he looks great!"

Kathy chuckled. "He does look pretty good, doesn't she? I still have a few touches, and then lipstick. But I think he just might pass."

"Are you kidding? No one would ever guess that she's a man! He actually looks like a woman. A fairly pretty one at that." Then she giggled. "Not as beautiful as the two of us, but better than a five."

"Oh thanks." Dave muttered, as he became consumed with curiosity.

"Well, dear. You know that all the pretty girls in school always had a few hangers on. The plain girls always followed them, hoping for cast-off boys. And now here you are, with not one, but two beautiful women to stalk. Consider yourself lucky."

Dave thought for a moment. "I guess I am kind of lucky to have you two. But I'm still not happy looking like a plain-Jane woman."

"Well, my dear. Just wait until we all have sex together. Then, you'll be happy. I promise." Kathy responded.

And that thought did make him happy.

He sat quietly after that while Kathy finished up the work on his face. He decided that he did very much like all the attention he was getting from her, and Emily too. His lover was now just standing, smiling, as she admired Kathy's work. Admired him.

Perhaps, this wasn't so bad...

"Almost." Kathy mumbled as she reached down the counter into a box, and pulled out a long, full blonde wig and after putting a net over his hair she put the wig on him and brushed it out.

When Kathy stepped back, declaring him finished, he stood up to look at himself in the mirror, and was shocked, speechless.

He hardly recognized himself. What he saw was a woman, a bit heavily made up. But not terribly so. And the woman in the mirror didn't look half bad. Certainly, she didn't look like a man in drag. That was a huge relief, but the pleasant surprise at the way he did look was mind blowing.

"Kathy, you're a magician. Or a witch! Did you cast some spell on me and change me into a female?" He said in awe.

Kathy laughed, proud of her work, and pleased that her fantasy was coming to fruition.

Emily smiled broadly. "You do look wonderful, my love. And Kathy may just be a magician. You'll have to show me how you did that."

Kathy nodded and smiled, "I'll be happy to."

"Wait, why do you want to know?" Dave asked his lover, confused and concerned.

"Well, dear, I may just want to change you into a woman, myself, some time. It depends on how much fun we have tonight."

Kathy laughed. "Oh, don't worry, I'm sure we're going to have a great time tonight.

"Now come on, we have to get him dressed, to complete her transformation into our lesbian toy."

Hearing that, Dave just shook his head, thinking, 'lesbian toy'? Really?

She led them back into her bedroom and asked them to wait while she ducked into her closet, coming out a few minutes later with her arms full of bags.

"I've got your wardrobe all ready, Dave, sweetie. Some of it is old things of mine, but others I picked up just for this occasion."

She and Emily spent the next ten minutes dressing their dolly, as she stood passively, following orders.

The two of them were having a lot of fun, giggling and fondling him as they first put a bra with B-cup breast forms on him; following that up with an under-bust corset. Emily wound up responsible for lacing it and although she pulled it in firmly, it wasn't painfully tight.

Kathy took over and pulled nylons up his legs. She included a lot of fondling of his thighs as she smoothed them and hoked them to the corset's garters. For him, it was the best part of the ordeal, so far.

Next, she fit a pair of two-inch heeled pumps on his feet.

"I've never walked in heels," he complained.

"Oh, don't worry, these aren't very tall. I'm sure you'll manage." Kathy assured him.

And she was right, as after they were on, he took a few steps around the room, and didn't fall on his face, or even stumble.

They finished off his outfit with a pretty party dress. It was white and soft, and covered with printed flowers. Very feminine.

When he spun in place for them, it swirled gracefully around his legs, and the two of them applauded and complemented her on how good she looked.

Their praise coupled with the feel of the nylons and the dress brushing against his legs gave him a secret thrill.

He wound up standing in front of a full-length mirror staring at himself.

The two girls are very pleased at how good 'she' looks. And Dave is astounded. He's never fantasized about being a girl, or dressing like one. But as he thinks about looking like this, and participating in the imminent lesbian threesome, he gets excited.

"Okay. Stop admiring yourself, you slut. Let's move into the kitchen so we can visit and I can get dinner started. Oh, and while we're there, Emily can do your nails." Kathy said.

"My nails?"

"Of course. A pretty girl always has nice nails."

Emily chuckled. "Yes, she does. So, you should too. I'll just put on the same polish I used on your toes."

In the kitchen Dave sat quietly at the table as he watched Emily paint his nails in the bright color. Kathy meanwhile was busily working at the counter and the stove.

It seemed to take forever, before Emily declared his nails done. As he looked at them, although they were short, he thought they did look feminine.

A few minutes later, Kathy turned to them, with a playful smile. "Well, we have about a half hour to kill before the lasagna will be ready. Rather than sit around here, I suggest we go for a walk. What do you think, Emily?"

Emily was, at first, concerned. She knew that a walk, in public, would be torturous for Dave, looking as he did. But it would be a fun torment for him. One that she was sure she and Kathy could help him enjoy.

"Um, I think that's a great idea. It will help us build up our appetites."

Dave, though wasn't playing along. "Oh no. That isn't part of the game. I can't go out like this." And he was already blushing.

"You'll be all right, lover." Emily assured him. And then she kissed him, it felt really sexy. Between her lipstick and his, it felt different and very erotic. And for a moment he forgot about everything and thought only of making love to her.

He snapped out of his momentary trance when Emily pulled a lipstick out of her purse and began fixing his lips, then her own. He liked the way that felt, too.

Kathy watched for a moment, and then spoke up.

"Dave, honey, we didn't get you all dressed up, just to take it all off and jump into bed. I'm not suggesting we go to a club and get picked up by a bunch of smelly guys. Just a little walk to catch some fresh air.

"Then we'll come back, enjoy our dinner, and make crazy love like three women would."

Not allowing him to protest any further, the two women pulled him from his chair and walked him strait through Kathy's front door and out into the neighborhood.

Although it was starting to get dark, there was still plenty of light, and there were still a few other people out and about. Most were already home, starting their weekends. No one else was walking. And the cars that passed them were moving fast, in a hurry to get where they were going.

At first Dave was petrified, and if it weren't for Kathy on one side and Emily walking on the other, he probably would have bolted back into the building.

After they'd covered a couple of blocks, his confidence grew enough that he began to relax, a little.

He even started to participate in the conversation. The two women had been pointing out plants, houses and landscaping they liked or disliked, as the three of them had been moving along.

When they spotted an overweight woman get out of her car in a driveway and waddle up to her door, Kathy made a snide comment on her shape. Emily giggled. "See Dave, sweetie. You look a lot better than that woman."

"You sure do." Kathy concurred.

Dave had to agree. He did look a lot more feminine.

It cheered him. a little. And he stopped feeling so embarrassed being out in public as he was.

Curious, he started watching the drivers, as they sped past. He noticed that many looked at them, but none of them reacted or indicated in any way that they were surprised or shocked by the sight. A couple of guys even smiled and waved.

He knew that they were more interested in Kathy and Emily, than plane-Jane, Dave. But still, it was apparent that they didn't realize that the girl in the middle wasn't an actual woman.

Regardless, when they finally got back home, he breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"Why were you so nervous?" Kathy asked.

"Yah, you knew you looked fine. Didn't you? Or didn't you believe us when we told you?" Emily added.

"Well, um, I'm just not used to being a girl." Was all he could think to say.

Kathy laughed. "Well, you need to get used to it."

"Huh?"

Kathy paused, and looked him up and down. "Yes. For the rest of the night, you're part of our lesbian threesome." She said, before kissing him and again giving him a thrill.

After filling their plates, the three of them sat around the table as they often did, chatting, eating and drinking, as if nothing was any different. At times, Dave was able to forget what he was wearing and how he looked. But he was also often distracted, by his long wig getting in the way, by his colorful fingernails, by his breasts when he looked down, and by his corset, constraining his waist as he sat in the chair.

All of it made him wonder how he had gotten roped into this crazy game. Only the presence of the two women and the promise of good times to come, kept him calm, interested and excited.

As they finished cleaning up, Kathy took it upon herself to refresh Dave's lipstick.

"Why?" he asked. "It will wear off soon. I hope." He said with a tentative smile.

"A lady always touches up her lipstick after a meal." Right Emily?

"Right."

Dave didn't fight it. He actually got a thrill from Kathy's attention, and the lipstick did feel kind of erotic, as she applied it. He did notice, though that neither Kathy nor Emily bothered to redo their own.

When they shifted the party into the bedroom, the women stripped each other, but they demanded that Dave remain in his dress.

"Why?" he whined.

"Because, we put so much work into your look." Emily said as she kissed him.

"And without it, we wouldn't know you were the third member of our little lesbian tryst." Kathy added, as she hugged them both.

She then turned to Emily. "Let's strip off those panties of yours. We want full access to your pussy and ass."

Emily smiled, "if you insist. Dave, dear, can you get the keys?"

He had to dig them out of his discarded pants, but when he returned with them Kathy took them from him and proceeded to do the honors on Emily.

As soon as Emily was fully naked, with her catheter and its valve just visible between her legs, she headed towards Kathy's bathroom.

"Where you going?" Kathy asked.

"I always need to do a little clean-up after I take the latex off."

"Ah, yes. Well let's jump into the shower." Kathy said as she stepped up to follow her.

"Hey, what about me?" Dave asked.

"There's no room. You just stay here and amuse yourself." Kathy answered.

"But I'm all locked up."

The two girls paused in the doorway and Kathy turned to him, "all right, this might keep you occupied." And she stepped over to her closet returning with a pair of pretty high heels with broad ankle straps. They were sexy and had something like four-inch spike heels. She had him sit down on the end of the bed, and she knelt down in front of him. There, she removed his low-heeled, sensible shoes, and slipped the sky-high heels on him, buckling the ankle straps in place.

"There, now while we're in the shower, you can walk around and practice in your sexy shoes. You can walk around the house, or stand, but you can't sit. And you can't take them off. Or we won't unlock your cage, tonight. Got it?"

"Oh, that's not fair." Dave whined. And he looked at Emily for help.

But she just smiled and shook her head. "It will give you a taste of what we women have to suffer through for our lovers."

Kathy then stood up and hauled him to his shaky feet. "Now get going, sister."

Defeated, he started taking small, uneasy steps in his new shoes. He could already feel his feet hurting, and his ankles and legs, too. But he did as he was told, afraid that they would hold to their threat and not let his cock out. It was after all, lady's night. And real ladies didn't have cocks.

Kathy and Emily then sauntered into the bathroom and straight into the shower.

What the hell have I gotten into this time? Dave thought to himself as he staggered around in the killer shoes. He was very tempted to just sit and take them off. But he remembered the threat and surprisingly realized that he was a little aroused by the idea of walking in sexy shoes like this. He had always loved seeing women in the things. And now, here he was trying them out. It was a challenge and an experience that he was kind of enjoying. Go figure...

As he walked, trying to ignore the pain he was feeling, he heard the two women giggling and laughing as they played under the spray. He could imagine what was going on, and it made him jealous and horny. He was really looking forward to the things to come, and that motivated him to keep walking.

Emily was really enjoying herself as she and Kathy stood, or kneeled, under the warm spray of water. It was Kathy who did the kneeling, as she licked the water off of Emily's pussy. And it felt wonderful!

And as much as she enjoyed Kathy's loving attention, it still left her a bit confused. She had never had a relationship with another woman. And although she'd seen it, and read about such things, she'd never really been interested in sex with a girl. Yet here she was. And she was enjoying it. A lot.

She'd always enjoyed sex with men, even with her handicap, but now she was loving sex with a woman too. Perhaps, like Kathy, she was bi-sexual. She mentally shrugged. Good sex was good sex, no matter who it was with.

She forgot all about that topic as Kathy actually brought her to an orgasm, as she leaned back against the tiles. It was hard for her to remain standing, and as her knees began to buckle, Kathy chuckled and held her up, pushing her hips up with her hands.

After Emily regained some composure, Kathy stood and they kissed for a while before they finished up their washing and turned off the water.

Drying each other with big fluffy towels also brought out a lot of giggles and laughter, and attracted Dave, in his high heels.

Catching sight of him as he walked into the bathroom, Emily was impressed. "You've already gotten pretty good in those things. I know I always struggle in heels that tall."

"Then you should practice more, too." Kathy said, chuckling.

"Yes, you should," Dave added. "I'd love to see you in heels like this, more often."

"Me too." Kathy said. And she gave Emily a playful slap on her butt.

Emily jumped and squealed and Kathy and Dave laughed.

As soon as the girls were sufficiently dry, they all headed to bed.

The two naked women made room for the fully dressed Dave, in between them.

When he protested about being the only one dressed. Kathy just ordered him to get in, and to be careful not to poke the sheets with his high heels.

So, he crawled in, carefully, and unhappily.

His mood changed, though when both women started kissing him and crawling on top of him. Kathy on his right shoulder, hip and thigh, and Emily on the other side. That way they could kiss each other, in any combination.

When they tried a three-way kiss, it was such a goofy mess that they all cracked up and had to pause to compose themselves. After that they took turns. And the odd person out, kissed an available cheek, or just enjoyed the view.

As both of the women were on top of him, Dave was able to work his arms down along his sides until he could reach both of their pussies. He coordinated his movements and soon had fingers inside each girl's sex, gently fondling, massaging and fucking them, in unison.

Emily, of course was already hot from her earlier orgasm in the shower, so she was the first to begin approaching her second. Kathy was enjoying herself immensely. Sex with both a guy and a girl, together was one of her favorite fantasies. And the guy in drag, added spice. She quickly approached her own orgasm.

Dave could tell that he was successfully getting both women off, and he was loving the idea. But his cock and balls, were killing him, as they tried in vain, to grow.

Both women were panting and squirming and mashing their lips together in passionate kisses when first Emily came and then Kathy quickly followed.

Although extremely proud of his accomplishment, Dave was also relieved as both his hands were getting tired and he had been afraid they'd cramp up, and leave everyone disappointed.