Secrets Pt. 04

Story Info
More fun with Kathy.
10k words
4.23
11.6k
4

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Secrets, Part 4

(fetish, chastity, consensual, catheter, threesome)

By ChangeYourPassword

Author's Note: This is a work of fiction. It is a story of sexual fantasies and fetishes. These sexual practices are not for everyone, but those of us who delve into them understand the allure. The characters in the story certainly do. If you enjoy this story and the fetishes involved, great. If not, please forget the whole thing.

Synopsis: Dave with his own secret fetish, keeps falling for women who have their own secrets.

Read Chapter 1, 2, & 3, first.

More fun with Kathy

It took several weeks for Dave did get used to being catheterized, wearing the same latex panties as Emily did, but he remained disgusted with the enema process. But it was a terrible struggle, and on several occasions, he seriously doubted his sanity.

Worst of all, he couldn't screw!

The weekend, oral sex sessions did make up for a considerable portion of his misery.

And he and Emily continued to spend all of their free time together, and love each other.

One evening after their enemas and an enjoyable shower together, Emily, casually told him. "You know, I like your new profile."

"What?"

"Well before, especially when you were in your older scrubs, the ones that have shrunk the most after years of washing, you had a distinct bulge in your front."

He looked at her in horror. "Did my cage show? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Oh now, your cage didn't show, it just looked like you had a nice big cock, beneath your underwear."

He was relieved, but still a little embarrassed.

"I'm sure that a lot of the women enjoyed the view and dreams of what was beneath the bulge."

"Oh, geez."

"But now, no worries. Your new panties hold you flat in front, just like me. Just like any woman."

"And that's better?" Dave said skeptically. Now embarrassed by the new thought.

"Well, maybe." Emily said giggling. And she stepped up and cupped his crotch, rubbing up and down on his flat lower belly. He squirmed, until she giggled and kissed him. She then hauled him to bed, where they cuddled and kissed, and the conversation was soon forgotten.

Although, after that Dave found himself, constantly checking his front, whenever he was dressed. Of course, with his tight latex panties, there was never any bulge. He did look flat, down there, like a woman.

They were both pleased when they heard that Kathy had completed her project and would return home in just a few days. They'd missed her friendship and the fun they had together.

When she did return, she stopped in for only a few minutes, before disappearing into her condo. She spent the next couple of days sequestered in her home, recuperating and writing after-action reports for her work. Eventually she called Emily, and they talked for half-an-hour, catching up, making sure everything was as she had left it, so very long ago, or so it seemed.

Before hanging up, she invited Emily and Dave over for dinner the next evening.

When Emily tried to convince her to go out, rather than stay in, Kathy reminded her that she'd been eating out for more than a month and was enjoying cooking for herself, now. And she wanted to prepare a nice meal to share with her favorite friends. Understanding, Emily agreed.

The three of them ate a fine dinner, lovingly prepared, and killed an entire bottle of wine, to everyone's enjoyment.

Kathy was really looking forward to a night of sex with her favorite neighbors, as she hadn't had much fun while she worked, slavishly, during her time away. Taking the last sip of wine in her glass, she brought up that all-important subject. "You know. I've been awfully lonely over the past month. In fact, I'm so horny right now, it's been almost impossible for me to focus on my cooking. Please tell me that you brought your keys and that you'll stay the night. Please, oh please." She finished, imploringly.

Dave, wasn't sure he was ready to reveal his latex underwear, just yet. All through dinner, he'd been expecting and dreading that very question. He'd come to terms with the catheter, panties and the plug during the past weeks. More because he knew how much Emily loved the things, than because he enjoyed them. But they still bothered him, and he could only imagine how humiliated he'd be when Kathy found out about his current condition.

Emily, though was proud of him, and the way he had accepted the fetishy things out of his love for her. She, therefore, had no reservations about rekindling their highly enjoyable threesome sessions with her girlfriend.

"I think that would be a great idea. We've missed you, so. And I did bring our keys. All of them."

Kathy smiled and hopped happily over to where Emily and Dave sat on her couch.

Giggling, she squeezed into the narrow space between them, and lovingly kissed first Emily, and then Dave.

Despite his misgivings, he felt his cock grow within its cage. He did love sex with Kathy, and Emily, but under his current restrictions, he knew that it couldn't be the same as before. Even if Emily removed his cage, he wouldn't be able to screw their lusty neighbor. And he was quite certain that was what she was looking forward to the most.

As Kathy stood up to lead them by the hands into her bedroom. Dave had no idea how to explain to her how much had changed.

He was almost relieved when Emily took it upon herself.

"Kathy, there have been a couple of changes made during your absence. Dave, being the lover that he is, can no longer have sex like he used to."

Kathy stopped walking, and very confused, turned as they stood in the hallway. "I don't understand. Has something happened? Dave, dear, did you get hurt?"

"No, nothing like that," he assured her.

Emily reached out and wrapped one arm around Kathy and the other around her man. "Oh no, just the opposite, actually. He agreed to show his love for me by accepting the same restrictions I have to live with."

They had resumed walking, arm-in-arm, as Emily spoke, and had just reached the bedroom. But there, again Kathy stopped and holding her two friends, asked for additional clarification.

"Kathy, my dear, Dave now has a catheter in place, just like mine, and he's wearing latex panties, too."

It took Kathy a minute to process that information. "So, you have a catheter in your cock?" She asked, looking at Dave.

"Yes." Blushing.

"And your cage too?"

"Yes."

"And he's locked into panties just like I am. And I have his keys." Emily added.

Kathy turned to look at Emily. "And does he have a plug up his backside?"

"Yes, like mine." Emily answered, smiling proudly. Dave, though blushed, bright red.

"Wow." Was all Kathy could think to respond. So, she stepped away and looked at the two of them.

Emily, chuckling, stepped over and began stripping off Dave's clothes. Frozen in embarrassment, he just stood there as she pulled his shirt off, then opened his belt and pulled his pants down, revealing a view of his pink, latex underwear.

Kathy was dumbfounded by the sight. And she continued to stare as he hesitantly bent over and kicking off his shoes, stepped out of his pants.

Only then did she take the few steps needed to position herself directly in front of him. She reached down and felt his crotch. She was able to feel his cage, through the latex, and then the tube and its valve that stuck out further down.

Dave twitched a bit as she groped him, and even more when she stepped around and explored his ass, and the plug that was locked into his behind.

Emily, bent down and removed his socks, leaving him completely nude, except for his panties. The ones just like hers.

Kathy finally took a small step back in front of him and reached up to hold his head while she kissed him passionately. When she pulled her lips away, she told him, "you are one special man, and a very kinky one, too. I'm very turned on, even though I understand that I won't get screwed by your lovely cock."

And then she dropped her arms and wrapped them around him and hugged him tightly, slowly lowering her grip to his latex covered ass, where she grabbed him tightly and squeezed. All the while she was thinking how freaky her two friends were, and how aroused she was by the whole scene.

"I'm sorry he won't be able to stick his cock in you, but he's becoming even better with his mouth." Emily told her consolingly.

"That sounds good," Kathy replied.

Then she released her hold and stepped over to kiss Emily.

Afterwards the two of them both turned to look at Dave, again. He had stayed in place, still trying to come to grips with having just exposed his bizarre condition to their friend and neighbor.

"Hmm," Kathy said, smiling sexily. "I do like the way you look, now."

"What do you mean?"

"In your new panties, your front is much flatter, more refined."

Emily giggled. "I told him the same thing. He looks more feminine without that bulge, down there."

"He does, doesn't he. I like it."

Dave just stood shaking his head, totally humiliated, and not loving it.

But as soon as the two girls started stripping one another, he perked up, and began to think about making love with the two beauties. A threesome with the two of them would make everything all right, at least for the night. It did bother him, though when he thought of his inability to actually screw Kathy. He consoled himself thinking about the blow job, he was sure to get.

Once in bed, they followed much the same process as in times past. But now limited by the restrictions imposed by the sexually restrained pair.

Immediately Kathy benefitted, as first Emily ate her to an orgasm, and then Dave did likewise. As he was more experienced at licking pussy than his girlfriend, Kathy enjoyed his attentions, more.

After a rest, Emily unlocked Dave and, while Kathy watched, stripped him of his panties, his plug and eventually his cage. Then both women, with a lot of silly head butting and giggling, sucked Dave's cock and balls until he exploded pushing sperm out the valve that Emily opened to allow its escape. Kathy took the opportunity to literally suck him dry.

The whole experience drove him to a point where he almost passed out. He wound up drained, both physically and mentally on his back, on one side of the mattress. With absolutely no energy or will to resist, the girls then locked him back into his cage and into his panties, too. It was a struggle for all three of them.

Kathy then took over and stepped out of bed for a moment, returning with an honest-to-God, strap on dildo.

"Where the hell did you get that?" Emily asked as she watched Kathy slip into the thing.

"Oh, it's something I had from long ago, when I was in my early experimental stage. Did you bring your vibrator?"

"Of course," Emily replied.

"So where are your keys?"

"In Dave's pants pocket." Emily answered, starting to understand what Kathy had in mind. And liking the idea.

Hearing his name, Dave, snapped out of his daze was shocked by the sight of Kathy walking around with a big cock sticking out, long and hard in front of her.

He continued to watch, enthralled, as Kathy unlocked Emily's ass, and then proceeded to screw her through the hole in her panties, as his lover applied the vibrator to the area over her pussy and clit.

He was fascinated and jealous. Since he was catheterized, he hadn't been able to use Emily's ass and get off, and he missed it, terribly.

Emily, with the help of Kathy's fake cock, had what seemed to be a huge orgasm, while Dave watched, enthralled.

Emily had, just prior to hitting her peak, leaned over and kissed him lovingly while she panted, and moaned.

When she was finished, Emily collapsed onto her belly and Kathy followed along, keeping the big cock in place. As it moved inside her, Emily groaned. There was some discomfort in the act. She had never felt that before when it was Dave's softening cock in her rear.

Kathy heard her, and understood. "Not used to a nice big cock staying hard like this, are you, my love?"

"No." Emily moaned.

"You know that it means, I can continue to screw you. You can have another orgasm, and another, and more after that. Just relax and let me."

And she began slowly pumping in and out of Emily's ass.

Emily wasn't really in love with the idea. She'd never been able to orgasm in the past, just from anal penetration alone. So, she didn't expect to now. Even though this particular penis was a bit larger and longer than any other she'd ever accepted, and the angle was different, and the person wielding it was different. And that thought helped arouse her.

She never had been fucked by a woman before.

And dear Kathy seemed to be very good at it.

While she relaxed and enjoyed the feelings, emanating from her back-side, she realized that she still had her vibrator in her hand. She had turned it off when she had sprawled onto her belly. She thought about putting it to use, to get off. But then decided that she'd try and allow Kathy to do her. It was starting to feel unusually good.

And sure enough, a few minutes later she actually did reach an orgasm. And it felt nice. Not as enjoyable as her previous one, but enjoyable nonetheless.

"Oh, that was nice," she sighed. "But I think that's enough."

Kathy, understanding, slowly pulled out and rolled over onto her back next to her. The dildo sticking up like a flag-pole. It made her giggle.

"Any other takers?" she asked. "Dave? You have the same rear hole, don't you?"

Scandalized, he emphatically responded, "No. No interest here."

Emily chuckled and leaning over kissed him. "No Kathy. My Dave will not go there."

"But I would." She laughed, and Emily joined in. "I've heard that it can feel really good if the dildo massages a guy's prostate."

"No." firmly, from Dave.

"Oh, all right. Perhaps some other time." And she stood up to unstrap the toy and toss it into the bathroom sink. She came back with Emily's plug and without saying a word reinserted it into her friends rear opening.

Emily felt it enter her. "Ug," she groaned, not used to anyone other than Dave plugging her.

"I know this is your usual thing. I'm just being helpful." Kathy explained with a triumphant smile that Dave could see, but Emily couldn't. When she noticed him watching her, she winked at him and blew him a kiss.

There's a little bit of the devil in her. Dave thought.

That was confirmed when again Kathy laid down next to Emily and asked, happily, "don't you two need to clean yourselves out before sleep? I'd be happy to supervise."

Dave refused to take the bait, so it was Emily who replied. "No, we can wait until morning. And it's not like your rubber cock filled me with sperm."

"True. Okay, then please excuse me while I go shower. Either one of you are welcome to join me. Unfortunately, my shower stall is not big enough for all three of us."

When neither of her friends moved, she sighed, disappointed, and climbed out of bed.

Emily snuggled up next to Dave. "That was fun," she said, sighing and kissing him on the cheek and neck.

"Yes, it was." He answered, not quite as enthusiastically as his girlfriend.

"You didn't mind her screwing me with that dildo, did you?" She asked, sensing some disquiet in her man.

"No, I just wish it was me. That I could still screw you."

"I'm sorry. But it's just not possible with your catheter. Just like I can't get screwed in my pussy."

"I know, but..."

"I love you." Emily said as she settled down, nose to nose with her lover and they started kissing.

Slowly they relaxed, and fell asleep with their noses almost touching. And that's how Kathy found them when she returned. Sighing, as she'd been hoping for more, she turned off the lights and slipped into bed behind Emily, spooning her, comfortably and happily.

As they had in the past, in the morning, the three of them shared an eye-opening cup of coffee, before Emily and Dave headed back to their place.

Back in Dave's condo, Emily hugged him and asked, "that wasn't so difficult was it?"

"You mean showing my catheter and panties to Kathy?"

"Well, I wasn't referring to the sex. Yes, the exposure."

"At first, I was totally embarrassed." He sighed. "But I got over it. It was a fun night, and Kathy certainly didn't seem freaked out by it."

"She didn't, did she? I think she's kinkier than we ever imagined."

Kathy proved just how kinky she is, just a couple of weeks later.

She called and asked if they'd be interested in a repeat session. Again, describing how much she'd enjoyed their last get-together.

"I think that could be arranged," Emily replied. "This Friday night?"

"Yes, if you two don't have plans."

Emily looked over at Dave, who had been eavesdropping on the call. He nodded, smiling lasciviously.

"No, we weren't planning anything other than laying around and having sex."

Kathy giggled. "Great, well why don't you two come on over early and we can fool around before dinner. I'll make something nice, and then we can have more fun."

"That works." Emily said as she reached over and grabbed Dave's crotch, feeling how his cock was pushing on its cage. He shifted and moaned quietly. Obviously excited.

"Great see you around four."

"OK, bye."

"That's kind of early." Dave said as Emily hung up. I wonder if she's planning for a quickie, before we eat?" Dave said.

"You hope!" Emily said, laughing.

When they arrived at Kathy's sat the appointed time, she ushered them in and handed each of them a glass of wine, before kissing them, fondly.

As she ushered them to her living room, she explained her plan.

"I was hoping you two would be interested in a variation on this evening's plans. I'd like to make it an all-girls night."

"Huh?" Dave said, confused.

"What do you mean?" Emily asked.

Kathy sat next to her, and answered, more or less ignoring Dave. She'd thought it all through, and figured that if she could convince Emily, the two of them could push Dave into agreeing to participate in her game.

"I was thinking of adding a little more spice to our game, tonight. How about we make love like three women, this time?"

Kathy then leaned over and reaching up, pulled Emily in for a kiss. A long and passionate one.

When she sat back, both of them were smiling, happily.

"It's so nice to kiss another girl. And it's so nice to make love to another girl. I thought it would be even nicer if all of us were girls. Would you mind?" She asked Emily.

Starting to understand the implications, and weirdly interested in the new game Kathy was proposing, Emily decided to play along. It could be fun. She thought, and a little devilishly, it could be fun to see what Dave looked like as a girl.

Emily giggled. "I wouldn't mind. But I don't know about my guy here. I've never pictured him as a woman. Do you really think we could pull it off?" And she finally turned to include him in the discussion.

He had been sitting there watching the two of them discussing him, or actually what they wanted to do with him. And it had left him confused, nervous and oddly aroused.

Now both women were staring at him, speculatively. Apparently wondering what he would look like as a female.

"I don't understand," he muttered. "I'll be more than happy to make love to the two of you. You know that. But I'm not a girl."

"Oh, we know you're not a girl. You have a wonderful cock, but you can't use it like a guy, now can you?"

"Well, no." Dave admitted, hesitantly.

"So, I'd like to make you into a girl, for tonight's excitement." Kathy said, chuckling. "I do think it would be a lot of fun. And I'm sure I could pull it off. I've been fantasizing about it, ever since I saw your new, flat front profile. It will make it a lot easier."