Secrets Shared

Story Info
Secrets the women in my life have shared with me.
10.5k words
4.32
5.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for selecting my story to read. My stories are memoirs spiced with a kinky imagination. I am submissive by natural inclination in most relationships, most often very submissive in sketch. If you like kinky mature women I hope you will like my stories and comment on what you enjoyed and perhaps didn't like. All feedback is welcome.

SECRETS SHARED

Hello, my name is Doris. Over the years I have met, known and loved many remarkable women and men. I have also, of course, met a few people I would rather forget. This story is about the secrets some of those people have shared with me and perhaps memories I have shared with them.

~~ Paula

Paula and her husband Dan were 'walk ins,' people who driving by the impressive water feature entrance and 'Open House' signs at Over Fifty Housing (OFH), stop by to check out how old people live. An interracial couple, they appeared, at least from initial impressions, to qualify as over fifty. Paula, a slender Black woman, had a bit of a trophy wife look about her. Unlike me she wore a lot of jewelry of the 14k variety and full makeup. She had also adopted the look many young women have today, lots of visible breast. I thought it cheapened her otherwise elegant look but there I go judging again. If what was covered was anything resembling what was visible, they would be more than impressive. Sorry if I seem a little judgmental but a woman showing too much breast flesh always annoys me a little, mostly because I have so little to show myself.

After a walking tour of two model homes and a model condominium I took them on a golf cart tour of the 'amenities.' You know, the tennis courts, the pool, the gym, the golf course, the community center, the golf club restaurant. Paula's husband, Dan, a tall White man smiled the whole time and asked questions, lots of questions. He seemed to be willing to consider buying. I also notice that he is very touchy, always touching one of us at every opportunity but not in an in any way offensive manner. I did notice that when he touched Paula's lovely butt his hand lingered and squeezed a little.

Now understand, I am not a sales agent. I'm more a tour guide and cheerleader for the properties. When and if they asked about next steps and a follow up appointment with a real sales agent I had done my job and would get a small commission if they bought a home or a condo. Nice couple, maybe future friends.

I did not see or hear from either Paula or Dan for more than a year then I saw her one day at a writers workshop at the OFH community center. Paula's life had changed. Dan was gone, I didn't ask, and about six months ago she bought a condo at OFH to start over without him.

We said 'Hello' and talked about adjusting to OFH and single life.

I told Paula about my writing project, 'Secrets Women Carry' and waited and hoped for a reaction. She simply said, "Interesting idea. Will you send me a copy when it's done? I'd love to read about what secrets women might confess."

Of course I agreed and we changed the subject.

~~

One week later I got a call from Paula inviting me to her home to continue our conversation and enjoy a, glass of wine. We had apparently, at least in her mind, connected at the writing seminar so I thought nothing of it and accepted her invitation.

In her living room after a simple hello hug and some meaningless chit chat she asked, "Do the word's 'are you available?' mean anything to you?"

My answer to her question was a little complicated and took the form of a story itself.

"Paula, shortly after I moved here I was offered a job working for the builder / developer of OFH. That is in fact, if you recall, how we first met."

Paula nodded and I continued, "The job is fun and it gives me first knowledge of new 'available' men and women moving in. You'll notice I said 'available' so maybe it's an answer to your question. In my few years here I have come to realize that married or single doesn't really matter. What really matters is 'available' with no complications and capable. Capable has also taken on a different meaning here and with age. For men for example it does not simply mean being able to dance. It also, in the 'definition according to Doris', means a man who can get hard and stay hard and also have the strength and flexibility to use it. For women it's similar. Desire is not enough, strength and flexibility are important. Enough with my boring "available" qualifications! What do you think "are you available?" means?"

She smiled and sitting next to me on the couch she put her hand on mine, squeezed it and said, "We have to talk. I think I have something for your 'Secrets' story."

Paula asked again, "This is all anonymous, right? You won't use my name will you."

I answered what she needed to hear, "Of course! No one will know you or anyone else who was involved."

Then, sensing the conversation was about to get serious and to try and lighten up the mood a bit, I said, "Come on Paula, you're making me wet thinking you are about to tell me all about a great OFH sketch scandal you have been hiding."

She smiled and then laughed a little and said, "Do you also really get wet thinking about sketch?"

I did not miss the word 'also' but simply said, "Come on Paula, tell me."

She began, "I was tempted to say something at the writers workshop but I needed a little time to think it through and some privacy to tell you. I don't really regret this part of my life but I would not really want my family and some friends to know about it so maybe it qualifies as a secret."

Paula began, "When I first moved here I met a nice couple who lived in my building. After seeing Laurie a few times and getting to know a little about her and her husband she invited me to their condo for a glass of wine. She told me her husband Greg would be running late at the office but would join us later. Laurie in inviting me used the phrase, "Are you available?" The phrase would come to mean much more later."

There was more, "Laurie and I were in the kitchen talking and opening the wine and the conversation was light, she was fun and we seemed to be getting along just fine. Things changed very quickly but in what I thought at the time was a good way. Laurie told me she thought I was very sexy and before I could even think of a response she was kissing me. I did not resist."

She continued, "Laurie is a woman I would have been attracted to even in different circumstances. Doris, I learned I was bisexual in college but that ended with Dan. For reasons I cannot explain, Dan was very opposed to us having a third person in our relationship, in our bed, so I avoided any relationship that might go beyond friendship. Now that Dan is gone any sign that Laurie might be interested in more than just friendship was welcome. It had been a long time."

She added, "Doris, I never would have presumed to think that anything was going to happen that day. Laurie is in fact the 'everyday woman next door' type of person I have always been most attracted to but I have never been very good at seduction. I needed what Laurie had, an ability and willingness to take a chance and risk rejection. As I said, when she kissed me I did not resist. She smelled wonderful and when I submitted and parted my lips slightly she ran her tongue between my lips along the front of my teeth. When the kiss ended she held my face in her hands and said, 'So I take it you are available.'"

Perhaps being naïve I replied, "It certainly looks that way at least for you."

"Laurie and I never had wine until much later in the day. She led me to her bed room and we were very soon naked in each others arms. She was everything in a woman that would confirm my bisexuality. Slightly shorter than me she also had a body I have heard described as 'built for comfort', wide round hips and perfect large breasts. Laurie, as I said, was the aggressor and used her physically superior strength to push me onto my back and with her hands behind my knees began to lick me."

"The time went quickly and as I leaned in to return the favor of great vocal sketch I heard the bedroom door open and Laurie said, 'Welcome home baby! Take your clothes off and join us."

"Doris, I spent the night with Laurie and Greg and the sketch was wonderful but that by itself does not make a secret like you are writing about. As I was leaving Laurie told me of other people who live in OFH who answer the call of 'Are you available?' and asked if I minded if she gave my name to other couples. I agreed and have since been with four other couples, and three women and one rather magnificent single man. There is no other purpose just sketch and I find it satisfies my needs."

She finished, "Does my story meet your goals for secrets? I can't judge that. Would it be awkward to have friends and family know I enjoy making myself 'available' for sketch? Yes it would.".

~~ Doris --

When I started writing these stories I wrote first about myself.

The question of secrets brought back memories of a time I was not proud of. I am writing my own confession of sorts, I think, maybe just to get it out and not carry it around alone anymore.

It was years ago when my daughter caught me looking at another woman in a coffee shop and asked me if I was checking the woman out. I answered, "Of course not, don't be silly. Well maybe, what about it?"

My daughter then asked, "Mom, tell the truth, have you ever?"

This conversation was awkward because daughter number one is a why diner and came out in high school. She could tell...they can tell.

I answered her honestly. "No I have not. The opportunity never presented itself, and to tell you the truth I do not know what I would have done if it did."

She just smiled and said, "I knew it."

When we got home and sometime later she asked me, "Mom, would you like to try the soft side of sketch with a woman if it were possible?"

I simply said, "It's never going to happen, baby. There is no one interested in me that way."

She came very close to me, and with her face very close to mine said in a very soft voice, "Mom, I'm standing right here."

We should never have but we did. She put her face, her lips, inches from mine and waited. I surrendered and initiated the first kiss. As her lips parted I slid my tongue between them and not long after, into her mouth. I was the aggressor. We were alone in the house and I pushed her into the master bedroom and kissed every part of her body as we removed each other's clothing.

I pushed her back onto the bed and pushed her legs up and apart. I was licking her as I had learned to be licked by my husband. She was very wet and her musk was incredibly erotic. I don't think she had ever shaved or trimmed but I found her little man in the canoe and licked it gently as my husband had licked mine. I don't know how long it went on but I felt her pull me up along side her and she pushed my leg up and she was licking me. It did not end until we were both exhausted.

Laying side by side in each other's arms we agreed it would never, could never, happen again but it did. The thing I remember most is looking at her naked and seeing myself at twenty. It was wrong but it was so overwhelmingly erotic. My daughter is every bit as talented orally as my husband was! I must admit that my first experience with the 'soft side' of sketch was an eye opener I do but at the same time do not regret."

~~ Ellie (Doris' daughter)

Mom's life changed after our initial encounter. Having awakened the real bisexual desires she had repressed, she met and lived for a time with a woman named Valerie. During a visit the summer following our first time together I asked Mom, "Does Valerie spank you?"

Mom tried to talk about something, anything, else, "No El, she does not. Why would you even ask that? We really need to change the subject."

I did change the subject from Val but stayed on the subject of sketch. I said, "Mom, you should know that more than once I hid in your closet and watched you and dad in your bedroom."

I could see mom was thinking this was not going well. She said, "El, I don't know what you thought you saw but sketch between a loving married couple is a good thing."

I wasn't done. "Mom, you think it was a good thing for Dad to make you kneel naked in front of him with your hands behind your back and frack your mouth until you choked and spit up? You think it was a good thing to beg dad to spank you until you cried and begged him to stop?"

Mom was thoughtful but eventually answered, "Oh frack, how do we get off this subject? El, again, I told you it's complicated. Your Dad was very demanding in the bed room and frankly it met my needs and it's none of your business."

I wasn't done. "Mom, as an adult when I look back on what I saw I see you were very submissive to him. So, I have to wonder, why were you so dominant with me when we were in bed?"

This was actually a discussion Mom welcomed. "El, you hit on something I wonder about myself, can we talk about it?"

I just smiled and nodded my head yes.

Mom continued, "If I'm honest with you will you tell me what you think?"

Again I nodded my head yes.

Mom then continued, "El, the truth is that in the bedroom I enjoyed doing what Dad told me to. I actually sometimes fantasized about being a sketch slave and being forced to have sketch. It was frankly a huge turn on for me to surrender to him and do what he said, to be his slut. I told him once about my fantasy and he admitted that he sometimes fantasized about forcefully raping me. I guess it was wrong but it was private and it excited us both. You say you saw me crying when he spanked me but what you didn't see we're the incredible orgasms that came with that spanking."

Mom hesitated but told me, "The first time he took my butt hole was like that. He told me he was going to 'frack my ass', I pretended and begged him over and over not to do it as he lubed and fingered my hole. He forced me down and did it anyway. It hurt but I had an earth shattering volcanic eruption."

Mom added, "Now with you El it was different. I knew what we were doing was wrong, so wrong, and I wanted control."

I replied, "I understand Mom, I have a lot of those same feelings and fantasies and some secret desires."

Mom thanked me and asked again if we could change the subject.

Instead I walked over to her standing at the kitchen counter and stood very close in front of her. So close I could smell the coconut of her shampoo. She said "El, I know what you want, please don't. We can't! Not again."

I moved closer, "Mom, you don't know what I want, not this time. Just this one more time being close and I promise, never again."

Mom replied, "Baby, please don't. You know we shouldn't. It's wrong."

Then I was kissing her. She was weak and returned the kiss. My hands were on her face and her reaction told me it was over. My hands found her breasts, her butt. I was in control, kissing and touching her as I pleased, pushing her into my bedroom. Mom was pleading with me "El, please don't do this. Please don't." My mouth on hers stopped her words and soon enough as I planned, she stopped even pretending to resist and we were taking each other's clothing off.

As I pushed her back onto the bed I looked down at her and said, "Mom, you will do what I want this time."

Surprisingly, or maybe not so surprisingly mom said, "Yes Ellie."

I laid down on my back, pulled my knees up and apart and demanded, "Mom, lick me!"

As Mom lowered her head between my thighs I reached out and fondled her breasts.

Mom surrendered completely and the first lick rimmed me and stopped just below my little man in the canoe. I could see that Mom loved the feeling of being used. She licked my little man in the canoe to push my little man in the canoe hood back and sucked it gently.

Not done, I said, "Put your tongue in me! frack me with your tongue."

My suitcase was very near the bed. I reached over into the side pocket and pulled out the strap on I brought along just for this moment. As I tied it on myself Mom just stared at it and shook her head no. But when I told her to get on her hands and knees and put her head down on the bed she complied. When the tip touched her labia she looked up and back at me and said, 'Yes El, frack me. I want it. frack me now."

~~ Connie

Connie did not really volunteer her story. She did tell me about three women she had had brief affairs with. She called them "Flings."

The first was in college as a new Freshman when a Sorority sister seduced her during pledge week. As she told the story it turns out that to be admitted she was required to strip naked and give three other sorority members vocal sketch. It was a one time thing so she never really considered it an affair.

The second was at her first real job when her manager took her on a business trip. That affair to hear Connie tell it, lasted until the woman's husband caught them some time later. It ended quick and ugly but he gave her the pictures and video and money to go away. She did.

The third was a woman Connie met as a young mom bringing her twins to a play group. She told me that was actually more than a fling. After a year of secret meetings the woman's husband transferred and long distance didn't work so eventually it ended.

I knew there was more so I asked, "Connie, have you ever fracked any men other than your husband?"

A pause then, "No...well yes before... but not since I married."

I knew better so I pressed again, "Are you sure? Think about Summer vacation when your hubby and your oldest were away fishing for a weekend."

"Doris, how do you know?"

"Never mind that. Tell me what happened."

"Doris, don't make me."

I knew there was more, "Tell me."

"Well Jimmy was nineteen and we were watching TV and I had a lot more wine than I should have. We were sitting side by side on the couch and I fell asleep. I guess my hand fell into his lap and when I awoke he had his penis out of his pants and was trying to use my hand to rub on his erection. He told me later that he thought I had passed out. I awoke and went ballistic on him. He was all apologies and I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"I happened to look down and Doris it was huge. It was the most magnificent rooster I had ever seen. I guess I wanted to see it so I told him to relax, it was ok, I understood. He did not try to cover himself but kept slowly stroking it."

"I asked him if he masturbated a lot. He said yes but it just didn't feel as good as when a girl did it for him. I was just staring at his hand moving up and down it's length exposing and concealing the head with his foreskin with every stroke."

"I asked him if he had ever had a windy work in Chicago. He said no, the girls all say he is too big."

"I asked him if he had ever fracked a girl. I know I should have stopped but he was slowly moving his hand up and down and I wanted to watch so I kept asking questions. I should have seen this was not going to end well when I used the word fracked with my own son. He said no the girls won't let him he is just too big. Doris, I'm so embarrassed. Please don't make me tell you any more."

"Stop for now but you will tell me everything today."

"Are you seeing any men now? Does your husband know?"

"No, there was just him, I swear, just the one time. I only helped him masturbate. I will tell you everything but just not now."

"You are lying to me! Don't lie!"

"Any women other than me?"

"Not since Mary. I swear Doris. No one else."

"Tell me about this Mary woman."

"Did she hurt you?"

"Yes."

"Did she hit you?"

"Yes."

"Where?"

"Wherever the bruise would not show."

"Where Exactly?"

"My butt, the insides of my thighs the soles of my feet, my back."

"Did she strike your vertical smile?"

"Yes."

"What hurt the most?"