Secrets Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long pause..."My puss."

"What else did she make you do for her?"

"She made me rim her."

"Did you like doing that?"

"No she was not always clean."

I asked "Connie, have you let anyone frack your butt?"

"Only my husband."

"Is your husband big?"

"Oh no, small, very small."

"You are lying to me again!"

"You know Connie, you were very very bad with Jimmy."

"Yes I know, I'm so very very sorry. I ended it right away. There was only the one time."

You are lying, "Did you let Jimmy frack your ass? Tell the truth!"

No answer.

Do you like Jimmy's big rooster in you?"

"Yes!"

"In your butt?"

Long hesitation, "Doris, yes, it hurts so good. He just fills me up. It's so.......humiliating to have your own son expose you that way, beg him to frack me that way. Doris, I'm so ashamed, I let his friends watch him frack me that way. I let them touch me and frack me too.

That is what I wanted to hear.

Then she told me about her son Jimmy.

"He asked me if I would just touch it for him. I told him No! I'm your mother but I wanted to see it. He stroked and I kept watching. He asked me if I would just watch him. I told him I thought that would be ok. He stood up and dropped his pants and underwear, kicked them aside and sat back down."

"Jimmy is uncut and as he pulled back the foreskin I realized I was wet. I know I should have stopped it. I'm so ashamed it was the worst thing I ever did. I watched and then I put my hand on his arm and told him to stop. I pulled his hand away and wrapped my own around his rooster. It was hard, long and thick. I jerked him a few times staring at the big head of his rooster with the slit seemingly opening and closing with every stroke."

"When drops of pre-Gramma's soup appeared I couldn't stand it anymore and lowered my head and licked the drops away. They were salty and bitter and he had a slight smell of pee. Then I kissed it and he lifted his hips and the head was in my mouth."

"All the while he was trying to pull my shirt out of my shorts. I remember thinking 'frack it!' and I pulled my top up over my head and took off my bra. He was doing the best he could in that position to touch my breasts. When his fingers found my nipples I stood up and took off the rest of my clothes. I sat on him and guided him into me. He came quickly and I swore we would never do it again." "I'm so ashamed I did that."

It was my turn, "I know you are genuinely ashamed and you would not want anyone to know but I have known for a while that you let him frack you every time he wants it. You even let him bring friends over to watch and then participate."

She looked at me questioning.

"Connie, he took pictures. He took pictures of him and his friends fracking you filling all three of your holes. In all the pictures I have seen your face is blurred but I knew it was you. He was posting pictures on porn sites. Did you really think they wouldn't do that?

You know when his phone and PC were stolen? I had them stolen to get the pictures. I have them all."

~~ Bailey

Robins story. Spring was near and we were happy. I was beginning to think a very long term relationship with Beth might be possible. I actually thought at least once about moving elsewhere and starting over with her. What I didn't know was that Beth had met a guy on a beach walk and was seeing him every chance she could. When I found out and we talked about it she used the word love for the first time. She said: "Robin, I love you, I truly love you but I need a man in my life. Can we find a way to make this work? I don't want to hurt you." The guy she was fracking was married so before long her dumped her and the problem went away for a while.

Days became weeks and we settled into a life we both loved. Beth found her occasional fling and I closed my eyes and let it happen. She had a need I could not meet and I had no choice but to live with it.

As the days became weeks and weeks became months Beth asked if her daughter Bailey might join us for a while. Of course the answer was yes and Bailey, a beautiful open honest young lady joined our family. Bailey was a freshman in college. She had been living with her dad who was killed in a car crash. Bailey, now that Beth is gone is my responsibility and I see to her needs. She is in grad school in New England and has become the daughter I could never have.

I had music playing softly in the living room and Bailey and I had gone to bed. I was in the master and Bailey was in the guest room. We seemingly had exhausted our talking. We had done as she asked. Just the two of us and of course the crew on the sailboat. Under full sail we had slowly dropped Beth's ashes over the side and returned her forever to the ocean she loved so much.

I was fine until I wasn't. I would never again lie next to her and it was suddenly overwhelming. I was weeping uncontrollably when the door opened. It was Bailey. She entered the room and came over to the side of the bed. I stopped crying and asked her if she was ok. Bailey looked at me and said "no, I'm not ok. Mom, can I sleep with you tonight. I told her "of course Bailey but I'm naked. Just give me the tee shirt on the back of the chair." Bailey turned and reached over for the tee shirt I mentioned then she turned back to me. She briefly held it out toward me and pulled it back. She dropped it on the floor and said "I have a better idea." With that, she pulled her own tee shirt over her head and stood before me naked. I looked at her and said "Bailey, no, this is not right we cannot."

She ignored me and climbed in bed beside me. She did not touch me nor did I touch her. We were both under the sheet. She started talking. Mom, my mom Beth told me you both slept naked every night because you can't keep secrets from another woman who is with you naked. I laughed a little and told her that I was not sure that was true but Beth said it all the time. We never had secrets from each other.

Well I'm naked with you now. May I ask you questions? I said yes, anything to keep from going back to being alone with my thoughts.

Mom cheated on you a lot. Did you both cheat on each other?

I turned on my side to face her. "Bailey, in the five years we were together I never was with another woman or man, never."

"Why do you suppose she cheated on you?

I loved your mom. To me she was not a woman or a man she was the person I loved. I needed no other. I think I was not a man and every now and then a little signal went off in your moms belly and she needed a man in her life, a man between her legs. We talked about it. I hated the fact that I could not complete her as she completed me. Every time it happened she promised it would never happen again.

Mom, were you ever in love with a man?

Yes, Bailey I was married many years ago to a man who left me when we found I could not have children. I loved him. sketch with him and other men in my life was wonderful but sketch with Beth was incomparable. When we made love we became one person for a moment understand?

"No, I have never had that feeling."

"You will. Find the right person and you will."

"How did you know you were bisexual? You know, liked women."

For me it was simple. The man I was married to had us involved in what were then called swinger groups. That was when I first was with a woman. I discovered something important about me. I really believe you do not have to be in love to make love. sketch is not the same as making love. I now prefer what I have heard others call the soft side of sketch, why diner love.

Would you make love with me if I asked you to?

Bailey, you are a beautiful woman with a beautiful soul. There was a time when I would not have had to be asked twice but I am you mother now. That can never happen!

"Can I sleep here with you? Just tonight?"

"Of course." "I reached out to hug her and the sheet slipped away."

Her body was firm and warm. When our breasts pressed against each other I felt a need I pushed away I blocked out..

She held me for a long time with her hands wandering on my back and hips. Nothing really sexual just warm carcasses that I returned.

We awoke in the morning and showered together like kids in a gym class...no touching.

I brought Bailey to the airport on Friday and she was back at school.

I met a man who was part of a local theater group and we had dinner and went to the movies. He was a little older than me, a retired Marine with many many tattoos. After a few dates he had tried nothing but a gentle good night kiss. We were in my living room when he happened to see a picture of Beth and Bailey. He picked it up and looked at it. When he looked at me he said "Beautiful women."

He put the picture down and I volunteered. "My deceased wife Beth and our daughter Bailey." He simply repeated "Both beautiful women."

I asked him sarcastically "Don't you have a single question?"

He looked at me, smiled a big goofy smile and said "Robin, this year I will turn 68. I learned a while ago that if there is a woman you really hope to someday get in bed you do not advance your cause my asking her about her deceased spouse."

Silence for a moment... I said "A wise man indeed. I like your discretion and will consider your intentions if we can ever get past the simple good night kiss."

He laughed and said "Yes ma'am! I'll work on that."

He approached me took me by the hand and led me to my own bedroom.

He closed the door and I again for the first time in several years had a man in my life, in my bed and between my legs. He was magnificent. That is a word I have not used to describe another person in a long time and yes I mean his erect penis was magnificent. He pushed my rusty vocal skills to their limit and beyond. Vince is now a regular in my life.

When Bailey came home for the holiday I had Vince over for dinner and once he left she was full of questions. I told her the story of how we met and told her that no I did not see long term prospects for him. I was honest with her about both Connie and Vince and how neither knew of the other.

Bailey confessed that her life had expanded for her as well with a woman named Lauren. She told me she finally understood what I meant when I called sketch with another woman the soft side of sketch,

That evening after we went to bed I was feeling great. Bailey was here and my life was coming together.

Around 2:00 am I heard her in the pool. I went into the kitchen pour myself a double Jack on ice and wandered into the pool area. She was doing laps and did not see me. I sat and watched her naked form moving through the water. As she turned she at various times exposed her bum her breasts and even her bush. As Vince had said a truly beautiful woman. If she ever was Beth's little girl, tonight she was a woman. As I sat and watched I was ashamed that I was getting wet and I started back for my bedroom. Too late! She spotted me. "Hey mom, take that robe off and join me. The water is wonderful."

"No no baby, I'll see you in the morning."

"Oh come on! I've seen you naked before! Get in here!"

I walked to the pool stairs dropped my frumpy old robe on a chair and climbed in. Beth came over to me and gave me a big wet hug. Her breasts were larger and firmer than I remember and I was in trouble. She kissed me. Not a Mom Daughter kiss but a real adult soft warm kiss. The kind of kiss that leads to more.

I felt in my heart that we were on the edge of the unthinkable! She was my daughter!

I pushed her away and told her the truth. "Beth you are on the edge of making me insane. I need to get out of this fracking pool NOW!"

"Oh frack, I had called her Beth and she noticed."

"Mom, you just called me Beth!"

I climbed out of the pool and ran to my bedroom and closed the door.

She followed me and pushed the door open. I was sitting on the edge of the now wet bed.

"Mom, it's ok. I didn't mean to lead you to think I wanted... I love you."

She left the room.

I dried myself and went to bed thinking we had to talk this through tomorrow.

There would be no talk tomorrow.

At three a.m. the door opened. It was Bailey and she was naked.

"Mom, can we talk?" She came over and sat on my side of the bed.

She pulled my covers down to my waist. She took my hand and put it high on her thigh. My fingers could feel the heat of her vertical smile and the fur of her bush. She whispered "mom, I'm wet, touch me." She pushed my hand into her center.

She kissed me, this time with no pretense but rather with her tongue between my lips.

Her hands were on my breasts. I tried again "No Bailey, No! I am you mother! This is wrong...!"

She stopped my words with a kiss and pulled the covers off me completely.

Bailey kissed my breasts, kissed down my chest, to my stomach to my mons.

She was in the bed between my legs pushing my legs up onto her back.

My daughter was giving me vocal sketch and I felt a volcanic eruption coming. Like an ocean wave it swept over me.

She smiled and said "Be my lover tonight and my mom tomorrow!

~~ Lara

Lara had confessed her relationship with her sister Mary but there was just one thing I was dying to know. "Lara, did you and your sister Mary, ever get caught?"

Lara hesitated, I had obviously drifted into something she was hesitant to discuss. I felt, that given the opportunity and a little time she would tell me everything and I was right.

"Was it your dad? Your mom? You did get caught didn't you?"

Lara told me they did get caught, by her mom.

I asked her to tell me what happened and Lara began to talk as though I had removed a barrier she had long ago erected around the memory. The flood was released.

She began. We were home from college, Christmas holiday break. My mom and step-dad were going through a hard time headed for a divorce. At dinner with dad away mom told us what happened. She did not want us to feel that the break was his fault or ours.

Mom told us that before our step-dad came along she had been married to our real dad and it was her fault that it ended in divorce. She had fallen for a young guy at work and got caught. She and our real dad tried to work it out but it happened again about a year later with still another man and they got a divorce.

While mom was talking my sister Mary was running her hand up my thigh under the table and I was distracted. When mom asked why I was "fidgeting" Mary pulled her hand away, I calmed down and mom continued.

Well I guess I have done it again and this time I don't think it can be fixed. I love your step dad but...and she paused and hesitated... something happened that I did not expect would ever happen and I can't go back. i can't put the genie back in the bottle. Again a long pause...

Ok look, just let me get this out because you are going to find out anyway. It's best you hear it from me. You both know my best friend Julie right? Well Julie and I attended a seminar together and the hotel screwed up the reservation. We had booked a room with two queen beds and they put us in a room with one king size bed. We stayed in the room anyway, it's a king bed and we are adults right?

I thought it would be ok but I was wrong. As we laid in bed Julie decided it was true confession time and told me that she had feelings for me that went beyond friendship. I thought it was just Julie talking because she was having husband and marriage trouble so I let her talk. When she asked if we could hug... mom hesitated in telling us what happened. Well you are both old enough to fill in the blanks. It went far beyond the hug. I had never been with a woman and I knew from the first kiss, the first touch that I wanted more.

Julie and I were together often after that and that is what got us in trouble. Your step-dad caught us naked in bed and the rest will soon be history.

We, of course, reassured mom of our love. Mary and I had a secret of our own. You know, Miss Doris, (I hate it when she calls me Miss Doris) Mary can be very manipulative at times. This it turns out was one of those times. When we went into our room MARY told me that what mom had told us had made her horney. She stripped, was naked, and had me down to only panties when mom entered the room. Manipulative Mary had asked mom to "tuck us in" and say good night.

Mom just stood there speechless. Mary told her that "we" wanted her to know we felt the same way and had been pleasing each other as women for a long time. Mom didn't say a word she just came in and sat upon the edge of the other bed. After a short time she asked "Are you telling me that you two have sketch with each other? Right here in your bedroom?"

I couldn't understand how Mary thought this shocking confession would help mom right now but I was wrong. Mom wanted to know everything, how it started and if we had other partners. I shook my head no, "just Mary."

Mary offered that she had been with many girls in college and even a professor and his wife. Mom was flushed and red faced. Mary, still naked, went over and sat next to mom, I just stood there in my panties and watched trying to understand what was happening.

Mom was crying, big tears running down her face. She was sobbing about how it was all her fault, everything was her fault. Mary had her arm around her and when mom turned to face her gave her a big hug, held her sobbing in her arms. Then mom looked at me and asked "Lara are you happy?" I nodded yes. Mom then turned to Mary and asked the same question. Mary answered by saying "Mom, we love you and will always love you. sketch is wonderful, especially between people who love each other."

Mom looked at Mary and said "Thank you Mary, thank you both. I love you too." I watched as the brief gentle kiss that followed between mom and Mary lasted just a little too long. As mom withdrew Mary moved forward and kissed her again. Mom knowing what Mary was signaling pushed her away and said "Stop Mary, I want it but it is just so so wrong in so many ways, I'm your mother."

Mom talked but made no effort to stop Mary. When Mary pulled moms top out from her jeans and then up over her head mom just said "You two had better think about what you're doing. We are never going to put this genie back in the bottle either." It was almost as though she had not only agreed but invited me in.

When Mary pulled mom to her feet I joined in helping her out of her remaining clothes. Mom was beautiful. She had Mary's body. A little bigger here and there but still very beautiful. When I looked up from between her legs I saw the surgical scar that had given Mary and me life. We spent the night and every night for the rest of our vacation in moms big bed.

~~ Lynn

Lynn was a nurse and worked her entire married life. Her husband, she said, moved from job to job after college and his whole life, never really happy with any one career. Consequently he never really advanced or made serious money. He did have great life insurance from his last job and left her very well off but she always resented somewhat that for all of their marriage her earnings paid for virtually everything, their house, their IRA's, college tuition for the children, everything.

In their last years together she said that just to spite him and boost her self esteem she spent a fortune on plastic surgery, her breasts, her butt, her belly, even her calf's and neck only to hide it all by dressing like a 1970's religious missionary.

It was clear, to me at least, that Lynn was looking for an escape. An escape from her life alone. Her stories were part of that escape.

Lynn came to my house with lots of stories and a confession. The stories she and her husband wrote for each other and her confession are linked. It seems that months ago when she asked me to help her extricate herself from an incestuous affair with her son the affair was not something that just happened. It started with a story her husband wrote. It was all laid out in the story but it had spiraled out of control.