Secrets Told and Repeated

Story Info
Sophia tries to seduce her dad.
4.8k words
4.43
10.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
271 Followers

I love private feedback, to read what you thought of my story. Thank you so much for reading and please enjoy it. xMica

I was sat in 'Spoons with Josey, we both had berry ciders. We were in a corner in the easy chairs as we weren't eating. Josey was wearing a high cut dress with short sleeves, I was in a skirt and a Turtle neck.

"I have to tell you something and you have to swear that you will not repeat it to anyone ever." Josey said. Intriguing.

"I can easily say yes, but I don't know what it is do I. I mean have you murdered someone, like that irritating witch Caprice?

"God Sofe, you are so silly." I am Sophia only everyone seems to prefer 'Sofe'.

"Well, I mean. You have to be throwing me a bone here before I can commit. I am a law abiding citizen you know." Only because I am too scared to break any laws. The thought of going to jail scares me witless.

"No, I haven't murdered or harmed anyone, but what I have done is illegal."

"Okay, okay, yes I promise not to repeat to anyone what you are about to tell me, on my honour, cross my heart and hope to die."

"I shagged my dad."

"Do what? You did what?" Well, to be honest I never expected that. I mean Josey has never even said that she fancies her dad, never mind doing the dirty with him.

"I shagged my dad. I know, it's mad."

"Are you going to do it again, or was it just the once, and I presume he knew about it, I mean he wasn't asleep or something."

"Of course he wasn't and of course I am."

"Okay, tell me, come on, I want the details, every single dirty detail."

"Well, as you know, it was baking yesterday, so I put my bikini on and went and lay on a sunbed in the garden. Mum had gone to grans, she said she would do gran's laundry and stuff and then bring gran back for Sunday dinner."

"So, you had a few hours then to put your plan into action?"

"Yes, only I didn't have a plan, this just happened."

"Okay, I shall judge, let me decide when you have spilled the beans."

"So I was laying on the sunbed and dad came out in some shorts and sat in a chair, opposite me."

"Okay, so he could see the top of your legs then?"

"Yes, and I knew I was decent, that nothing was peeping out, because, you know, you just know these things."

"Yes you do."

"I had my sunglasses on so dad couldn't see my eyes, and I just lay there grabbing the rays, and I got a bit hot, you know, so I moved my legs wider and put my feet flat on the grass."

"Okay, so basically your legs were wide open facing your dad."

"Yes, but it was not intentional and I never thought about it."

"Of course you didn't, with your bikini stretched tight across your fan."

"Do you want me to tell you this or not?"

"Yes." The background noise in 'Spoons was quite loud, you could hear talking but not make out anything that people said, that's why we liked it. You could have a private conversation in public.

"So, I am just lying there, I may have been jiggling a foot, and looking through my shades I could see that dad had quite a bulge appear in his shorts."

"Oh, oops, a stiffy."

"Well yes, it took me by surprise and I wondered if I had done that, if I had caused it? I mean I was virtually naked, just my bikini, which covers everything, but, well, it is rather teeny."

"Okay, so giving your dad a stiffy doesn't exactly get you into a shagging situation."

"You would think not. Anyway, as I was looking at the bulge in his trousers it sort of moved, you know, jerked."

"Oh my God."

"So I got up. 'Dad, I'm hot, I'm going into get changed' I said and I walked over to give him a kiss and I pressed my knee on his bulge. 'You are so naughty daddy' I said, and pressed my knee again before turning and walking away, sashaying of course."

"I can't believe you did that. Did the bulge feel, you know, hard?"

"Well, it was my knee, so difficult to tell, but yes, and it moved as I pressed it. Anyway, I turned and walked away from dad and headed into the cool of the house, undoing my bikini top as I went, if dad was still sat in his chair, he would have seen my naked back walking away. I did not look behind me as I walked up the stairs to my room. As I got into my room, I undid the ties of my bikini bottoms and pulled them off."

"Naked then."

"Yes, starkers. I turned around and dad was standing in my bedroom doorway, his bulge as pronounced as ever. I walked up to him and undid the lace tie at his waist. 'You are so naughty daddy' I said."

I was amazed. I didn't think I would have had the nerve, to do that I really didn't. "Then what?"

"Dad's shorts dropped but got hung up on his bulge. I grabbed the waist and pulled them down, his cock was hard and jutting and it sprang upwards as I dropped his shorts."

"Is it big?"

"It is bigger than Jamie Masters, but smaller than Oliver Townsend."

Okay, a good size then, we reckon that everyone is smaller than Oliver Townsend, he really does have a big cock, and you know when you have had that monster inside you. "Okay, then what happened?"

I put my hand on his cock. The skin on the outside is quite soft, as you would expect, but the inside was absolutely rock hard, I mean hard. His cock wasn't as pointing up as most, perhaps because he is older, I don't know."

"I have no idea either, I thought they all worked the same till they stopped working and then they took Viagra."

"Jamie Masters told me he took one of his dad's Viagra and he had a hard on for two days!"

"Oh my God, did it hurt?"

"I didn't ask. Anyway, I backed to my bed, holding dad's cock and pulling him with me, and as I hit the bed with my legs, I lay back and parted my knees. 'Over to you naughty daddy,' I said."

"Fuck."

"Quite. He leaned forward and used one arm to my side to rest and support himself. The other hand he used to guide his cock. He slid it up and down my channel, and then he just pushed in, hard."

"He was shagging you, proper, your dad was shagging you?"

"Oh yes, and I am sure I let out an 'oomph' as he bottomed out inside me. My God Sofe, he really filled me. He took my breath away honest to God. And then he was shagging me, his balls were bouncing off me, just below my fanny and he was hitting so hard against my mons, that he was flattening my lips and crushing my clitoris. I have never had that before."

"Yeah, that can be a bit uncomfortable, Alistair Jones shags like that, you kind of get turned on, but the crush of your clit just sends it away."

"Exactly right. I must try Alistair one day."

"Once is enough. No finesse."

"Oh, okay. Anyway. Dad was shagging away, I was enjoying, but it wasn't, you know, going to give me an orgasm."

"Yeah, but your dad though."

"I know. Anyway, he suddenly stopped and pulled out."

"What, why? Had your mum come home?"

"No, she was still hours away, no, he told me to get on my hands and knees. So I turned over and rested my knees on the edge of the bed and my hands on the bed. He shuffled behind me and then I felt his cock push inside my fanny."

"Thank God it wasn't your bum."

"Darn straight, no girl wants that."

"Amelia Brown does, she told me that is all she lets boys do, she wants to save her fanny for her wedding night."

"Oh God, who gets married these days? Anyway, dad was now shagging away from behind. I could hear that slapping sound that he makes with mum, as he slapped against my bottom cheeks, his balls less noticeable, I think they just dangled around below, but the shag inside me was much more comfortable."

"Comfortable as fucking hot shagtastic sexy?"

"Exactly. I could feel it beginning to work. My clitty was sending little messages to my nips and toes, my ears were curling and I felt my fanny tighten."

"Oh I love the fanny tighten."

"Dad grunted and said 'I'm coming girl,' and as he pushed extra hard inside me, my fanny clamped on him and my orgasm happened. It was a bit much and I didn't feel dad spurt, I was busy silently screaming, making a big O with my mouth."

"Love the silent O."

"Dad pulled back and I felt his cock leave, you know, that sudden empty feeling, I hate that."

"Me too."

"Anyway dad stood back and I rolled to my side and sat down on my bed, dad was in front of me, his cock now soft and dripping his goo. 'Wow dad,' I said."

"What did he do?"

"He looked at me and at my fanny, which I was guessing was also dripping, but I didn't want to look, and he said, 'well girl, we have done it now, no going back,' and I said 'why would I want to go back daddy?'"

"You can't undo the deed."

"No you can't. So, that's it, I have shagged my dad and I shall be shagging him again too, I just need mum out of the house for a while. It's not just the shagging, it is the clean up after, making sure there is no evidence, you know?"

"Oh yes."

That got me to thinking on the bus back home. Could I get my dad to shag me? I would have to give it some thought. Geraldine Harper had told me that the best way to get a boy interested was to wear very tight, very brief, very white panties and short skirts. She read it in a magazine. White underwear made a woman desirable more than any other colour, and if they were tight, they hid everything whilst leaving everything obvious. Don't go sheer had been the advice.

But did I want my dad to shag me? I had no problem with getting a shag when I wanted one, so it wasn't a matter of need, more a matter of control. I would have something over my dad that I could use to get my way, a sort of casting vote. When I got home I had a look at my underwear. Not a lot in white to be honest, except for bras, they were mostly white, panties on the other hand tended to be floral. It seems where my underwear was concerned, I had not grown out of my little girl stage.

Skirts, yes, I had a few skirts, some quite short, those I hadn't really considered wearing at home. That decision was about to be rethought. When I got up in the morning I caught an early bus and went into town underwear shopping. There was such a choice. Obviously some thongs, but sometimes they were too brief, also I did not lie the way a thong rubbed in your bottom. I preferred regular panties, low on the side but just 'panties.'

I bought a few packs in my size and one size down and two sizes down. I also bought one of those uplift bras that are supposed to give you a cleavage, I am only a C cup, so no massive cleavage without help. Should I go with suspenders and stockings? I thought perhaps one suspender belt, at least then I would have one.

I had a look at a few skirts, but nothing really appealed, and I had already spent a load on my underwear. If necessary, I would get mum's sewing machine out and alter one of the ones I already had, but I hope I could avoid all that kerfuffle.

When I got home the house was, as usual, empty, so I had an opportunity to have a try out session. I put the uplift bra on, yup, it gave me a cleavage. I could make it more obvious if I fiddled with the straps, but pretty much liked it as it was. I put my almost sheer blouse on, and decided it needed a few more undone buttons. I also thought it needed some darts in it to make it tighter and to make the cleavage more obvious.

Tight white panties and my short flair skirt. Too short to get away with stockings, so panties and bare legs it would be. I did think about socks, but thought that made me look too much like a needy schoolgirl. That was my outfit then. But how to go about seducing dad and make him think it was him not me? How indeed.

When I bent over in front of the mirror and looked behind me on my iPhone, all I could see was my skirt riding up revealing my underwear, and my bulging fanny trying to escape from my panties. Perfect. If that didn't work, I wasn't sure what would.

Dad was home before mum, he came in, slipped his shoes off, hung his jacket on the banister and came into the lounge where I was sitting, my legs curled up beside me. It didn't show much, but when I got up it would give a brief eyeful to anyone in front of me.

"Hi dad," I said, standing up, "Let me make you a drink, tea or coffee, or something else?" I knew he was partial to a rum, so I wondered if he might want one of them.

"Coffee please sweetheart." I twirled on the spot to head to the kitchen, I knew my skirt would have flared and given him another glimpse of my panties.

I made dad a cup of coffee using the fancy bean machine, and took it through to him. He was sitting in his usual place in the armchair. I passed him his coffee, hoping he got a good look down my cleavage as I bent forward and passed him it. Turning I went and sat back on the sofa, opposite where daddy was. Knees apart, ankles together.

"How was work dad, boring as always?" Well, I had to keep his focus on me.

"Beyond boring sweetie, I am going to have to look for another job, this one sends me to sleep."

"Oh dad. Pays the bills though?"

"Well yes it does, and it's probably as secure as any other."

"Good." I smoothed my skirt; it had the effect of making the area in front of my fanny more pronounced as I took out the sag of the material on top of my thighs. I could see dad paying attention. Excellent.

"Well, I am going to lay on my bed dad, just do a bit of stuff on my iPad."

"Okay sweetie, I may go up and get changed when I have finished my coffee."

I stood up quite quickly, knowing that my skirt would flare up as I stood. I turned and headed off upstairs. I left my bedroom door wide open and lay on my tummy, my feet towards my open door. My knees folded, my legs cycling in the air. I pulled one side of my panties so that my labium on that side was exposed. I put my noise cancelling headphones on and set them to transparent. That way I could hear everything in the house as well as the audio on my web page or app.

Before long I heard dad come upstairs, I cycled away, and I knew dad stopped by my door. He must have seen; he must have stopped to look at my fanny. Did I turn him on I wondered. I absentmindedly ran a finger around my pantie seam restoring decorum, I wondered if dad was still there watching.

I heard mum call upstairs, she was home. I ignored her as I wasn't supposed to be able to hear anything. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I pretended to be startled, and took my headphones off and turned to see dad.

"Mum is home love, she has Chinese."

"Oh brilliant dad, thank you, I'll be down in a minute"

Had my scheme worked I wondered, dad was gone before I could examine his crotch for tell tale bulges.

It was Friday, dad always finished at lunchtime on Friday. He comes home, takes his suit off, uses the bathroom and then puts on T Shirt and shorts and potters around. I had plans for this Friday. Just before he usually got home, I stripped, and then I got the shaving stuff ready, and ran a bowl of hot water and put a towel on the floor.

I went and looked out of mum and dad's window, standing back so I couldn't be seen from outside, and waited. I saw dad's car pull onto the drive. Back in the bathroom, I sat on the edge of the bath, feet on the towel, and spread shaving gel over my fanny area, picked up the razor and started shaving. I had of course left the door mostly open.

I heard dad come up stairs, the sounds of him taking his clothes off, and then the door opened and a very naked dad walked in.

"Shit Sofe," he said, "what?"

"Hi dad," all nonchalant whilst my heart was trying to burst out of my chest, "you're back early. You want the loo, carry on, I'm just shaving."

"But you're naked, I am naked."

"Dad, just have your wee. It's okay."

I thought that he would walk out and go to the downstairs loo, but no, he actually stood in front of the loo and started.

"Oh wow dad, that looks so amazing, can you feel your wee as it goes through, is it like holding the hose in the garden?"

I put my razor down and went and stood next to dad.

"Can I hold it dad, I want to know what it feels like to have it on the outside, mine is all hidden away," I said pointing at my fanny.

I reached over and put my hand on his cock. "Oh wow dad that is so cool, oh my God I can feel your wee inside."

I think dad was a little overwhelmed. He took his hand away and left his cock in mine. I moved his cock around a little, watching how his stream moved around the bowl. His wee slowed and eventually stopped.

"Just shake it Sofe, get the drips out and then I can leave you to it."

"Okay dad."

I started to move his skin back and forth, not shaking but more a slow wank, I had wanked too many boys not to know about that. I felt his cock start to get hard.

"Sofe, no, that's not getting the drips out, that is something else."

"But it is getting the drips out dad," I said and I started going a little faster, holding his cock a little harder. "Wow dad, it has got so hard."

He put his hand on mine and pulled my hand away.

"That's not right Sofe, you shouldn't be doing that."

I put my hand back and carried on.

"Why not daddy, doesn't it make you feel good?" He was daddy now, just like a little girl would refer to him.

"Yes it makes me feel good, but you shouldn't be doing it." He did not move my hand again, he stood there, his hands by his side as I wanked his cock.

"Oh daddy your cock is fantastic, and I squeezed harder and moved as fast as I could, I heard him gulp. "Oh daddy, I wish you were inside me, filling me, making me a woman."

He gulped again and his cock erupted, shooting his sperms out all over the loo.

"Oh daddy wow, look, wow, oh I wish that had been inside me."

"Oh Fuck Sofe," dad said, "we shouldn't have done that."

"Why not daddy, I made you feel good, no one knows, it is our special secret."

I leant forward and scooped some of his cum off the wall and licked it.

"Oh daddy, you taste so good."

Dad backed away and rushed out of the bathroom. I smiled, I had managed to get further than I thought I would, I had planned it so that dad would see me naked. I had not expected to touch his cock, and to wank him was the prize I had hoped for in a few weeks. It was going so quickly.

I cleaned all of dad's cum off the loo and the walls, and then dived into the shower to wash off my gel. I didn't need to shave, I usually waxed, but dad didn't know that. Excellent.

I dried myself and put a pair of small panties on and a soft bra and lay on my bed, doing a mental dear diary. 'Today dear reader I made my dad cum...'

I played back my memory of dad, his cock. It was a good size, smaller than Oliver Townsend, but then everyone one is, but bigger than Gordon, the last boy I had been with, and he was a reasonable size, bigger than Jamie and Alistair, so dad appeared to be bigger than most. Perhaps it is because he is older? Do cocks carry on growing? I doubted it, but dad's was the first man cock I had seen, all the others were boys.

"I am going to Tesco Sofe, do you want to come?" Mum called from downstairs. Saturday morning, shops, eurgh.

"No thanks mum."

I presumed dad would go with. I lay in bed for a while and decided to go shower and wake up properly. I got up, rubbed my eyes a bit and then went to the bathroom and turned the shower on.

I was standing under the water, still half asleep when dad walked in.

"Need the loo," he said. I guess the events of yesterday meant he could just carry on as if naked me wasn't there.

"K" I said in response.

Dad's cock looked hard, was he turned on or was it the morning glory I had heard about. He shook the end of his cock and then looked at me and simply got in the shower with me.

Oh. Well, I hadn't expected that. He took mums scrunchie, poured some wash lotion on it and started washing my back. I leant forward and put my hands on the shower wall to steady myself. Dad washed from my shoulders down to my waist, he then washed my left side, including my boob, and then the right. Dad then went down and washed between the cheeks of my bottom, and then he dropped the scrunchie and just used his fingers.

Atomica24
Atomica24
271 Followers
12